Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Camp

+6
Runatone
Flamestar
Jaybird
Willowpoppy
Novafox
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Oceanclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Camp - Page 2 57410

Oceanclan's Camp
The camp lies very close to the beach, due to Oceanclan's love of water. The walls of the camp are made of green bushes and driftwood. There is a small pond in the back of the camp. The pond is shallow enough that kits won't drown swimming in it, but deep enough that there is plenty of water to drink. From the pond, a small stream runs through the middle of the camp, that divides the camp in two. The stream trinkles out of the camp through a small tunnel that leads to the side of the camp. The tunnel is small enough that a kit can't get through, but large enough that the water is able to flow out. Behind the pond is the Pondrock, a small gray rock that juts out of the ground. The camp exit leads directly to the beach.
The order of the dens are from the entrance, left to right:
Warrior's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves. The bushes are close enough to keep out the elements.
Deputy's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves, separated from the warriors den by boulder.
Nursery: A den made of palm leaves and driftwood with soft grass in and around the den. The nests are made of feathers.
Medicine Cat's den: A huge mossy boulder with a large cavern underneath. The herbs are kept cool which prevents them from dying out too quickly.
Pond/Pondrock
Leader's den: A den made out of various pieces of driftwood. Green moss grows in and around the den.
Elder's den: A dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Soft grass grows around the den and inside the den is covered in moss.
Apprentice's den: An even deeper dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Moss covers the den inside and soft grass grows outside.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 12:19 pm

OOC-Okay, oh and when I update the allegiances when the ceremonies are done I will make sure to add Lily's kits Wink

IC-"Spiderkit & Darkkit please come forward." said Icestar.

Spiderkit and Darkkit scampered forward to look up at Icestar.

"Spiderkit & Darkkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Spiderpaw & Darkpaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." said Icestar as he looked at the crowd.
"Thunderstorm and Fireblaze, please come forward." Icestar said.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Icestar???

Oh, you can announce it now if you want to :3 she will be having her kits soon anyway

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Starfall walked back to her siblings and chuckled at her brother cuffing the apprentice gently over the ear.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Ocean! Chatbox!

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC-Okay, then! How many kits, and descriptions and genders, please. And we don't have to announce kits. And about Ice...I uh got confused. confused

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat May 19, 2012 1:30 am

Mossfire trotted slowly into the camp, looking around. As she took in the familiar surroundings, she felt herself begin to relax. It was good to be back in their regular camp where they belonged.

Mossfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 19, 2012 1:37 am

OOC-Do you want to be a mentor, Moss?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

OOC - Sure, that sounds like fun Smile

Mossfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 19, 2012 1:56 am

Ok. I think we only have 1 kit being apprenticed, but when Lily has her kits you can apprentice one! Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 19, 2012 4:37 am

ooc: Well, I thought Lily's kits can't be apprenticed yet since Possumpaw/kit is older than them.
ic: Fireblaze and Thunderstorm exchanged a glance. They stepped up together.

What's with this thingy? o.O ↓

Last edited by Runatone on Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellastar Sat May 19, 2012 4:37 am

The member 'Runatone' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Prey' : 2
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

OOC-Go to the topic, Dices Rolls in the FAQ to see what it is Smile
Oh, and if you want then they can be apprenticed. It is up to you Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

IC - Mossfire gathered with the rest of her clanmates beneath pondrock and watched the proceedings with great interest.

OOC - Yay!!! Very Happy

Mossfire
Mossfire

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 19, 2012 9:37 pm

ooc: Well, if it's fine... Will there be enough mentors? Oh, and Bella is something like a system, right? Then shouldn't you not add her posts when she/it posts? She/it will get the most post, and I will feel weird. Sorry if I was picky. Sad
ic: Thunderstorm turned and smiled at his mate, but he was too shy to do it for 2 seconds. He turned around quickly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 20, 2012 4:06 pm

ooc:Mehe Lavender's kits time Very Happy -- they're almost too early. Both survive though cat

Oh, Possumpaw's mentor is Starfall, remember?

ic: Lavenderheart watched Forestwing on top of the Pondrock with great intrest. Suddenly, her belly gave a massive twinge. She stifled a cry of surprise quickly, but not before Willowpaw noticed.

Willowpaw quickly ran over to her mentor. "What's the matter?" she asked, panicking slightly. Lavenderheart shook her head and whispered "Its okay, I'll just go and see (insert medicine cat name here)"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 20, 2012 4:46 pm

OOC-I play as Hollybell, one of the medicine cats and um Nova plays as Mirrorgaze, the other medicine cat. Plus there is .........! Great..... Mad
Possums mentor is Starfall....I meant I was going to give one of Lavendars kits to Mossfire, to apprentice when they are older.

IC- "Thunderstorm & Fireblaze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Sapphirepetal & Graymoon and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of Spiderpaw & Darkpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Spiderpaw & Darkpaw" said Icestar.

OOC-So Thunder has Spider and Fire has Dark Smile

Spiderpaw and Darkpaw were so happy to finally be apprentices!

Hollybell rushed over to Lavendarheart and said "Yep. You are having kits. Right now, and they are too early. This is going to be interesting." she said. She tried to remain calm but she was worried. "Mirrorgaze! Lavendarheart is kitting! Now!" she called.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm

"Mouse-duuuuuuunnnnggggg..." Mirrorgaze complained as she quickly grabbed birthing herbs and headed towards the nursery. As soon as she reached Lavenderheart, she immediately surveyed the queen, pressing slightly on her swollen torso. "They are early..." She murmured, her silver eyes glazing over slightly. But they sharpened as she got to work. "Not to worry, my dear. No kits will die on my watch. Hollybell, give her some lavender and lots of borage, now. Also get a small bit of lamb's ear. She''ll need the strength. As soon as the contractions hit, bring out the raspberry leaves."
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 am

Lavenderheart looked from one medicine cat to the other quickly, and started panicking. Willowpaw rolled her eyes and led her mentor to the nursery, occasionallly licking her flank to get her moving. Lavenderheart settled down in her nest, then swallowed the bitter herbs the medicine cats gave her. She made a sour-puss-face (BAHAHA!), then looked at Willowpaw. The apprentice was trembling beside her mentor, a worried look in her eyes. "I'll go and tell Cloudstorm," Willowpaw decided, and streamed out of the den just as Spiderpaw and Darkpaw became apprentices. She pushed past Windblaze and Seabreeze, and whispered in Cloudstorm's ear "Lavenderheart's having her kits, and they're early..."

Possumpaw cheered for Spiderpaw and Darkpaw. She glanced over at Willowpaw and the nursery, but didnt think anything of the commotion.

ooc: Runa: you can play as one of the kits if you want. There is Thrushkit (Brown tom with darker flecks, and long poofy tail, blue eyes) and Fernkit (Silver gray with green eyes, a white chest and paws,flicks of white on the base of her pelt)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm

OOC-Okay, so would it be okay if Mossfire mentored Fernkit? Fern & Moss seem to go together, lol.
But if you want Thrushkit, Moss then just tell me and it will be no problem to switch.
Okay, so who wants to mentor the Thrushkit?
Oh! I also posted the Oceanclan Allegiance. I am missing LOADS of cats so if you could post your cats description on there, that would be great! Very Happy
Wait...who is Willow's new mentor going to be? Or will she become a warrior now?

IC-"Right!" said Hollybell as she raced over to medicine cats den and gave Lavendarheart the herbs. Hollybell prepared for the kits. By the looks of it, there would be two. Hmm...A boy and a girl. Two kits weren't that bad, hopefully everything would be fine and the kits and Lavendarheart would be fine.

Kitepaw bounced up and down with excitement. "We are finally going to be warriors!" she exclaimed.
"Calm down, sis." said Laurelpaw as she slightly yawned.
"Oh, come on Laurelpaw! This is so exciting! The only thing bigger than becoming a warrior is having kits!" said Aromapaw as she giggled with happiness.
Blisspaw, unlike her sister had noticed Lavendarheart having kits and went over to help with the kits. She wondered if she should announce this to the clan...hmm...

Azureshadow and Jasmineflame sat next to each other, tail entwined as they cheered for Spiderpaw and Darkpaw.

Vanillapetal was also one of the few to have noticed that Lavendarheart was kitting. She had never had kits, so she didn't really know what to do. She guessed the best thing to do was to stand out of the medicine cats way.

Ravenfeather grabbed a stick for Lavendarheart and said "When the kits come, bite down on it, okay?" She had gotten a rather large and thick stick, since sticks that were skinny tended not to last too long. "Everything is going to be all right." she said, trying to calm the queen.

Deathwatcher cheered loudly for his kits, Spiderpaw and Darkpaw. They were finally apprentices!

Hawkpaw stood next to Jasmineflame and Azureshadow and giggled slightly. Someone...or Sometwo were in love...

Whisperpaw stood next to his sister, quietly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Wow thats a REALLY long post Ocean!
Well, Willowpaw's new mentor is Windblaze, and they have crushes on each other, so me and Jay decided to make it complicated for them. I dont mind about the Mossfire and Fernkit.

ic: Lavenderheart bit down on the stick as a contraction hit. She murmured a quick thanks to Ravenfeather out of the corner of her mouth. She also wondered when Cloudstorm was going to come....(HINT HINT RUNA!!!!)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

That is basically all my characters in Oceanclan...lol you should see my posts when Forest and Ocean were together! Those were like 10 stories long!!!
That was why I was so happy when they finally left each other...
lol!
Um, so does anyone want to volunteer as a mentor to Thrushkit?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Nova can!

ic: "For the love of Starclan, anyone who is not related or close to this queen GET OUT OF MY WAY." Mirrorgaze hissed as she bustled around the queen, pressing slightly as the birth began. "Raspberry leaves, now. On the count of three, push as hard as you can, Lavenderheart. One, Two, Three, PUSH!"
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC-Nova is mentor to Possumpaw. She can't really be a mentor, twice, lol.

IC-Hollybell handed the raspberry leaves to Lavendarheart to eat.

Blisspaw quickly followed the orders and moved out of the way. She just wanted to help, though.

Vanillapetal moved out of the way, without a thought. She did want to see the cute kits that were going to be coming, though.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 am

OOC - I would love to mentor Fernkit Smile

IC - "Spiderpaw! Darkpaw!" the she-cat cheered, only briefly noticing the commotion in the nursery. She was very happy to see these young cats apprenticed, and was so proud of her mate for becoming Spiderpaw's mentor. She purred softly and curled her tail around her paws.
Mossfire
Mossfire

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am

No, Starfall is Possumpaw's mentor. pleeease?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am

*starrts to pretend panick* Okay okay! Possumpaw is Starfall's apprentice. Willowpaw's temporary mentor is Windblaze. Fernkit's mentor will be Mossfire. Thrushkit doesnt have a mentor yet. Any questions?

ic: Lavenderheart licked the raspberry leaves up gratefully, and pushed. A small bundle landed with a soft thump on the mossy nest just as Willowpaw pushed her way into the nursery. Willowpaw purred as she saw the stick in her mentor's mouth crack. "Congratulations!" she purred before sticking her head out and calling out to the gathering cats "The first one's a she-kit!"

Possumpaw ran over to Darkpaw and Spiderpaw. "Congrats!" the poofy ginger apprentice said to them.

ooc: The kits are early but they are strong. Maybe there should be another one but he/she dies... called Flamekit! Mehehe
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm

OOC-So Nova will mentor Thrushkit then...sorry I just confuzzled since Nova has 2 cats that need to apprentice people since they will become deputies.........! Oh no! When Forest become leader she can't make Novafox be the next deputy because she hasn't apprentice anyone yet...hmm....luckily this can be fixed. A another deputy will be picked and when that deputy dies/retires Forest can choose Nova Smile
So simple! Very Happy

IC-Ravenfeather broke open the sack and licked the kits fur to warm her up. She was very small...but she would live. Hopefully her siblings would too...

Hollybell prepared for the next kit, a male. She was ready!

"Thanks." said the brother, in unsion as they then laughed in happiness.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

ooc: Who will be Foxpaw's mentor? Sad He's so lonely.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 pm

OOC-Hmm, well Nova could mentor him...it depends on when you want him to become a warrior. Either he can become a warrior now or later... its up to you Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Nova is a senior warrior. whatever it takes for her to become deputy will happen, if it takes being a mentor, shes about to be a mentor to thrushpaw anyway.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 23, 2012 1:35 am

Lol Very Happy so Thrushkit-Novafox, Fernkit-Mossfire, Possumpaw-Starfall and Willowpaw-Windblaze (temporary)
There is 2 more kits coming-Thrush and Flame. CAN FLAME BEOME A MEDICINE CAT???!!! (lol i just thought of that now Very Happy )

Lavenderheart sighed, and winced as another shudder wracked her exhausted body. She picked up her daughter carefully and lay her beside her mother's belly. She panted, and a small brown-flecked kit landed in the nest.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed May 23, 2012 2:09 am

"Youre doing just fine." Mirrorgaze murmured as the last kit was born. She began licking the new kit and nudged it towards her mother. "Eat this." She pushed some borage over to Lavenderheart.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 am

OOC-Does this have anything to do with Flamewhisker of the Omen of the Stars?
LOL, sure he can become the medicine cat in the future...if he lives! Mwuuhahaha! Twisted Evil
But he will Wink
Hey, isn't one of the Elemental Kits suppose to be a medicine cat? Just realized that :O

IC-"Hang on," said Ravenfeather as she examiend Lavenderheart's belly. "It looks like there is one more coming.....!" she gasped, in surprise. But, surely this kit would not survive, right? He or she was too small, so small it made it look like there were only 2 kits!

Hollybell looked up in surprise from her licking Fernkit. "Another kit?" she murmured. Her eyes widened in shock.
"Blisspaw!" called Hollybell, urgently.
"Yes, Hollybell?" asked Blisspaw once she had ran over to her.
"Lick Fernkit until I come back. I need to get some more herbs for the kitting, okay?" she said as she then, without an answer ran off.
Blisspaw nodded and began to lick Fernkit's fur.

Hollybell entered the medicine cat den and took out some borage, chamomile, raspberry leaves, lamb's ear and ragweed. She then paused and took some cobwebs. Just in case. She returned back to Lavenderheart and said "Eat these." as she handed her a poultice of the mixed borage, chamomile, raspberry leaves, lamb's ear and ragweed. Hopefully, the herbs will give her more strength and would calm her down a little bit. Plus, they help her produce better milk for her kits.

Blisspaw continued to lick Fernkit, while Hollybell prepared for the next kit, along with Ravenfeather.

OOC-After last kit is born, we will continue the ceremonies...okay?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Lol sure, i just wanted to make it dramatic...lol Very Happy

Lavenderheart couldnt understand why Hollybell and Ravenfeather were making such a fuss. Its not like she was the only queen that had ever kitted before... She shrugged and ate her herbs, wincing slightly at the bitter tase, and crushing her stick as the last kit, a small ginger tom, landed with a soft thump on the nest. She sighed with relief, and looked at her kits with aall the affection she could possibly hold. "This one will be Fernkit," she said, pointing at her daughter. "The brown-flecked tom will be Thrushkit, and the bright ginger tom wil be Flamekit." she decided with a huge smile on her gray-tabby face.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

ooc: I guess Foxpaw could become a warrior now but what will his warrior name be?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm

ooc: Actually, Seablaze was supposed to, but i guess that didn't happen.

ic: Mirrorgaze quickly barked orders. "Fix her nest, i'm going out to get more borage." Kitting always put Mirrorgaze in a nasty mood.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm

OOC-Whatever you want it to be Flame Smile
Um, I though Terra was suppose to be the med. cat lol!

IC-Blisspaw quickly fized Lavenderheart's nest.

OOC-BTW, Bliss is just REALLY helpful and does whatever she can to help her clan.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 pm

oopsh.. youre right hahaha

Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 am

Lavenderheart gave Blisspaw a quick thanks mew, and said to Willowpaw, "Tell the deputies that Windblaze can be your mentor while i'm in the nursery with my kits. " Willowpaw nodded, and ran over to whisper in Forestwing's ear "Lavenderheart says that Windblaze" -she shivered slightly- "can be my mentor while she's in the nursery with her kits."

Possumpaw spied Dustpaw sitting a little way off, and padded silently over to her. "Isnt this the best? I LOVE BEING A WARRIOR APPRENTICE!" she said, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

ooc: Who's Possumpaw gonna be mates with?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 am

ooc: I want Fernkit! Is both of them born now?
ic: Cloudstorm raced toward Lavendarheart, dodging all the praises he got. "Lavendarheart!" He mewed as he padded in. He looked at the kits as he purred. "They're beautiful... Thank you, Lavendarheart." He purred again. Please don't take them away. Let them survive the first night, SpiritClan!He preyed in his heart.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 am

Starfall noticed the kitting and padded into the medicine den to congratulate the new parents. "Congratz, Lavenderheart! They are adorable!" She purred, looking down at the kits. "They'll survive." She said definitively, before noticing what had even come out of her mouth. "I mean, I bet they will.." She quickly corrected herself.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 pm

OOC-If you are looking for a mate, go to the new Love Topic Eagle made Smile
I am going to be posting my single cats there as well.

IC-"Okay!" said Forestwing. New kits? Great! But...weren't they early? Hmm...Forestwing decided to wait until the kitting was all over before she continued with the ceremonies.

Spiderpaw and Darkpaw walked over to Possumpaw and Dustpaw and said "Looks like we are all apprentices now!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm

ooc: U can have Fernkit Runa Very Happy

ic: Lavenderheart purred as her mate and Starfall walked in. "Its okay," she said "This one's Fernkit, the only she-kit," she pointed her tail at the fuzzy silver kit. "This one's Thrushkit, and this one's Flamekit." she said, pointing her tail to the brown-flecked and ginger tom kits in turn. She purred a thanks to Starfall, and pulled her tail around the small kits, keeping them warm.

Willowpaw nodded at Forestwing. "They are slightly early, but they should be fine. Lavenderheart's a good mother."

Possumpaw giggled at Spiderpaw, and wondered when her mentor would take her out for a territory exploration!
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Emberflame paced around the camp. There was nothing to do! He didn't have an apprentice yet.

Foxpaw sat and looked at the ground quietly.

ooc: OMG! Emberflame could be Foxpaw's mentor! Very Happy Problem solved!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

OOC- So Flamekit is going to be the medicine cat in the future, right?
Great idea Flame!!! Very Happy

IC-Hollybell examined the kits. "They are small and a little weak, but they will be perfectly fine in a few days." mewed Hollybell to Lavenderheat, happily. "If you want, we can give you more borage to help produce better milk for the kits. Oh, and also, tell us if there is any problems concerning the kits or any questions you want to ask us." said Hollybell.

Ravenfeather watched over the kits. They will be fine in no time at all!

OOC-Since I am at beachhouse right now, does someone want to powerplay as Forestwing and do the warrior ceremonies? Either that or we can just pretend that we did them Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 26, 2012 12:54 am

ooc: LOL Ocean, we can just 'pretend' Very Happy who plays as Terrapaw/(warrior name)?

ic: Lavenderheart nodded at Hollybell. "I think i will be fine," she mewed, stifling a yawn. "But i am really really tired now."

Willowpaw ran over to Possumpaw, Dustpaw, Spiderpaw and Darkpaw. "You guys will love being apprentices!" she mewed. "It's so much fun to be able to fight and defend your clan.." she trailed off, lost in memory.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 am

Cloudstorm purred again. "Should I get some fresh kill for you?" Tigerkit bounded in. "Kits! New den-mate! Horaaaah!"

Thunderstorm was quite surprised about him getting an apprentice, but he didn't show it on his face.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 26, 2012 4:39 am

Lavenderheart nodded at her mate. "Please!" she added. She purred at Tigerkit as he ran into the nursery. "Yes, you have some new denmates. This one's Fernkit..." she told Tigerkit about her kits, pride bursting through every word.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Starfall smiled and congratulated the new queen one last time before exiting the nursery, alomost running into a grumnling, bristling Mirrorgaze, who hissed, "Watch where you are going mouseforbrains!" As she passed by. Starfall blinked and chuckled at the grumpy medicine cat. As mean-spirited as she may be, Mirrorgaze had a good heart, and was an incredible medicine cat. One of the best Lavaclan had ever seen. She continued on until she spotted her brother, Windblaze, and realized she never got to fight him. She crouched close to the ground and crept close until she pounced, the yellow flecks on her jet black fur dancing in the light.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 am

Lavenderheart purred, then settled herself down to sleep just before Mirrorgaze came grumbling in. Flamekit's hypnotising green eyes blinked open, then shut again to sleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Emberflame walked over to Foxpaw. "Want to go train?" He meowed.

Foxpaw, who had been looking at the ground absently, looked up at Emberflame. His eyes filled with excitement. "Yes!"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 am

Willowpaw yowled a quick warning to her temporary mentor and crush Windblaze as she saw Starfall pounce.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 am

OOC-Time to continue the ceremony, right?

IC-Whisperpaw, Hawkpaw, Blisspaw, Aromapaw, Kitepaw, and Laurelpaw waited for their warrior names.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Emberflame purred at his apprentice's enthusiasm. "Great! We'll watch this ceremony first before we go." Emberflame sat down to watch the ceremony.

Foxpaw nodded and followed suit.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Possumpaw and Willowpaw watch the ceremony with intrest.

Lavenderheart sleeps.

Thrushkit stumbled out of the nursery and took his first look at the camp. (LOL he is the 'troublemaker') His eyes grew wide with amazement at how many cats there were, and ran back inside to Lavenderheart quickly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 am

Cloudstorm smiled gently at his kits. "Don't make too much trouble." He mewed to Thrushkit. "It's the ceremony."

Tigerkit stared at Thrushkit. "Hi."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Thrushkit looked at his paws. "Yes, Dad" he said. Then he looked over at Tigerkit. "Hello...."
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 am

Cloudstorm purred and brushed his son's head with his tail.
Tigerkit bounced playfully. "Can I play with you after this ceremony?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 pm

"Sure!" Thrushkit's tail waved in happiness, and he purred. Lavenderheart woke drowsily, and told Thrushkit "Come on, you kits can play after the ceremony." Thrushkit rolled his eyes and flopped back into the nest where his mother curled her tail around him, Fernkit and Flamekit.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next