Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Camp

+6
Runatone
Flamestar
Jaybird
Willowpoppy
Novafox
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Oceanclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Camp - Page 5 57410

Oceanclan's Camp
The camp lies very close to the beach, due to Oceanclan's love of water. The walls of the camp are made of green bushes and driftwood. There is a small pond in the back of the camp. The pond is shallow enough that kits won't drown swimming in it, but deep enough that there is plenty of water to drink. From the pond, a small stream runs through the middle of the camp, that divides the camp in two. The stream trinkles out of the camp through a small tunnel that leads to the side of the camp. The tunnel is small enough that a kit can't get through, but large enough that the water is able to flow out. Behind the pond is the Pondrock, a small gray rock that juts out of the ground. The camp exit leads directly to the beach.
The order of the dens are from the entrance, left to right:
Warrior's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves. The bushes are close enough to keep out the elements.
Deputy's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves, separated from the warriors den by boulder.
Nursery: A den made of palm leaves and driftwood with soft grass in and around the den. The nests are made of feathers.
Medicine Cat's den: A huge mossy boulder with a large cavern underneath. The herbs are kept cool which prevents them from dying out too quickly.
Pond/Pondrock
Leader's den: A den made out of various pieces of driftwood. Green moss grows in and around the den.
Elder's den: A dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Soft grass grows around the den and inside the den is covered in moss.
Apprentice's den: An even deeper dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Moss covers the den inside and soft grass grows outside.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Oceanclan Camp

Post by Flamestar Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 am

Clearpaw watched the cats leave. What's going on?! And where is Ivoryfang? She walked into the medicine cats' den and looked around. "Ivoryfang?" She called.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 am

Fernkit stopped. "Ivoryfang? I think she's not here. Who knows?" Cloudstorm looked back at the kits. "I wonder what's going on in SunClan..." He mewed. "Hope they are fine."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am

"Yeah I hope so too." Clearpaw meowed.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Cloudstorm sighed. "It's weird to say this as a warrior, but... I'm bored."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Clearpaw purred in laughter. "Yeah me too. But that's normal for a medicine cat."

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Lavenderheart purred, and pulled her kits closer. "Maybe some cats could go hunting or something?" she suggested.

Thrushkit wriggled away from Lavenderheart. "I can go hunting!" he pounced on an orange leaf that had fallen from a tree above.
Flamekit snorted. "Yeah, a leaf is so going to full us up."
Lavenderheart flicked Flamekit's ear with her tail. "Dont be rude!"
"I was only saying the truth!" the orange kit protested.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Hollybell pads up to Clearpaw "Ivoryfang is probably back at camp, maybe you should you return back to camp as well? Unless you want to stay here until the battle patrol returns. Or of course you could always go to the battle and help out. Thats what I am going to do, at least." Hollybell mews as she begins to walk out of the camp, oblivious to Flamekit.

At the same time, a brown kit walks into the camp, before collapsing to the ground, unconscious.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Thrushkit raced over and looked at the kit. "is it dead?" he asked, poking it with a forepaw. Lavenderheart grabbed Thrushkit by his scruff and placed him away. "That's not nice!" she scolded, and Thrushkit flattened his ears. "Now, why is there a kit here and who is he?" Lavenderheart asked.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!" cried Hollybell as she picked up the kit by the scruff and carried her to the medicine cat den. "All I know is that the medicine cat code says that we have to look after and take care of kits! So that is what I am going to do!" she said as she laid her down in the medicine cat den in a nest and then called over Clearpaw to help with strange and mysterious kit.

In realitity, the kit was very much awake. She kept her breathing even though, to make it seem that she was some poor and innocent rogue kit. Which was partially true, in one way. But soon she would reap her revenge on Oceanclan and kill Ravenfeather once and for all!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 am

Cloudstorm blinked. "Wow, where did that kit came from? Did it got lost or something?" He looked in the den to have a look at that kit. "Hope it's ok."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Clearpaw came into the den and started examining the kit. She rolled her over with her paws gently looking for signs of injury. When she found none she rested her ear against the kit. The kit was breathing regularly and her heart was beating strong. She rested one paw on her forehead but the kit wasn't running a fever or anything. Nothing was wrong with her. "Well," Clearpaw meowed siting up straight to look at Hollybell, "she looks perfectly fine. No injuries or sicknesses. She must be really exhausted though. She'll need some food and water."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 am

Cloudstorm mewed. "Okay! I'll go get some of those. Wait, does this kit need milk? Then where should I get it?" Fernkit purred. "I'll go get water!" Cloudstorm nudged her. "Don't drown!" Fernkit laughed and dashed toward where she could get water.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Clearpaw looked at the kit closely. She didn't look too young, but then again she was just starting out as a medicine cat. "She doesn't need milk." Clearpaw meowed, still studying the kit.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am

Lavenderheart shrugged. "Well, if she did, then i have plenty to spare." she mewed softly.

Flamekit padded up to the mysterious fainting kit, and looked at her closely, wondering why she was breathing so deeply. "What....she's not unconscious! She's sleeping." he mewed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Clearpaw looked at Flamekit. "I know," she meowed. "She must be really exhausted."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Flamekit looked at the ground shyly. "Could...could you please show me what you did before? Like, how you checked her breathing and everything?" me asked quietly.

Lavenderheart looked at the kit. "I'll look after her if you want me to," she offered.

ooc: He's gonna be a medicine cat so why not start young? XD
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

ooc: lol good idea XD

Clearpaw looked down at Flamekit and purred quietly in laughter. "Sure!" She meowed. "First I'll show you how to check for injuries." Gently she rolled the mysterious kit over and around looking for injuries. "Since she doesn't have any injuries we won't see anything but if she did it would be very noticeable."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Flamekit nodded earnestly. "And her breathing?" he asked happily.

Thrushkit wondered where Fernkit had gone and went to find his sister, cause all this medicine cat stuff was boring him.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:52 pm

"For her breathing you do this." Clearpaw meowed and rolled the mysterious kit on to her back and layed her ear against her chest. "This way you can hear if she's breathing regularly and can tell if there's anything in her lungs. Her breathing is steady and there's nothing in her lungs though. Clearpaw lifted her head off the kit and looked at Flamekit. "Do you want to try?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Flamekit frowned. "Are you sure? I dont want to hurt her..." he mewed quietly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Quillkit opened her eyes "Mama? Papa? Where are you...?" She looked around and exclaimed "Who are you? Where is my mama and papa? Help! Help!!"

"Do not fear, o little kit. I am Hollybell, veteran medicine cat of the great clan of the Ocean and I have come to save you from your doom! If there is anything that you desire then please counsult me at once and I will fetch it for you. Understand? Understand? Understand? " said Hollybell, overdramatically.

"Ummmmm...okay then." replied the Quillkit in a small, snuffly voice. She didn't know what to expect from the Oceanclan cats, but she certainly had not expected this!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:34 am

"Hollybell!" Windflight padded up to the weird medicine cat. "Don't scare the kit with your, well," She paused dramatically. "Weirdness!" She burst out. Windflight turned to Quillkit and sat down, tail wrapped neatly around her paws. "It's okay," She said in a soothing voice. "Not all OceanClan cats are as... Unique as Hollybell here."

ooc: Gosh I have no idea what's happening. Re-cap?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 am

ooc: Okay... We post here? Oh, um, um, um, um... A kit came exhausted... and a kit came alive again! Ok, it sounds weird XD
ic: Cloudstorm came back with a small mouse. "I'm not sure about feeding mouses to kits... But it must be fine if you says so." He dropped the mouse beside the kit. "Is this kit fine?" He mewed. "Hollybell? Won't that scare her?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 am

Lavenderheart purred in laughter. "Honestly, Hollybell, anyone would think you were crazy or something!" she mewed.

Thrushkit padded up to the new kit. "I'm Thrushkit." he mewed. Flamekit padded up and sat beside his sibling. "And i'm Flamekit. Dont be frightened, we dont bite." he added at the end, intending to joke.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

OOC-Basically the cats that are going to fight Sunclan have left and now a rogue kit has enter the camp, collapsed and then woke up Smile

IC-"But Lavendarheart...everyone knows I am crazy! Plus, according to Windflight, I'm also unique!!" she said as she smiled. "Anyway, back to business. The kit...ummm....Quillkit, was it? Yes, well anyway, she looks and is above the age of 3 moons so she doesn't need a queen to nurse her anymore. Actually, I think she is about 6 moons, almost apprentice age. So do you know where your parents went Quillkit?" she asked kindly as she leaned down to look at Quillkit.

"All I remembers," said Quillkit adding an 's' to remember to act cute, "is that one minute my parents were there with me and the next there not. My mama....my papa....they're gone! I think they may have abandoned me...they never liked me anyway..." said Quillkit as tears blossomed around her eyes.

"Oh thats sooooooooo sad! But don't worry! You can live with us and train as an apprentice and become a big strong warrior!" said Hollybell as she wrapped her light brown tail around the poor kit as she looked around. "Right now though most of our warriors are fighting in a horribley dangerous battle with our fiercest enemy, the dreaded Sunclan! But don't worry, when you become a warrior you will enough battle experience to fight them by then." she said.

"Ummm okay? And umm yes. Yes, I want to join Oceanclan that is. If it is okay..." said Quillkit.

"Oh I'm sure it will be fine! Foreststar will get you approved but she went to go fight too. So all we can do now is wait. You look to be fine and all, so why don't you go run around and get to now the other kits? They will be your friends." Hollybell declared loudly.

"Ummmm okay?" said Quillkit as walked over to Thrushkit and Flame and mewed "Hi?" She hoped that not all Oceanclan cats were this weird...but then again if they were, then it would make her mission a whole lot easier. And to think that she would make friends with the other kits? Ha! Unlikely. She would definitely be their friend after she completed the mission her father had given her..."Kill Ravenfeather."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 am

ooc: Right for some reason i have been neglecting RP so....yeah XD

ic:Lavenderheart nodded. "Just asking. And stop scaring Quillkit!" she mewed, padding over to the nursery. "Thrushkit and Flamekit, play nicely. And find Fernkit to play too."

Thrushkit nodded, and looked at Quillkit. "Well, is there anything you want to know?" he mewed, while Flamekit went to find Fernkit.

Olive looked around sadly, feeling kinda lost without WillowPAW beside her. Possumpaw looked around awkwardly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:52 am

Fernkit purred and greeted the new kit. "Another she-kit! Yes!" She mewed happily. "So, maybe we should play mystery dungeo... camp! So we can just walk around pretending to fight invisible enemies and... And, to introduce new places to Quillkit?" She felt excited, because there was only 2 she-kits including her, and 4 tom-kits.
Cloudstorm purred as he watched his kits play.
Tigerkit mewed. "DON'T FORGET THE CATFISH!" Iciclekit grumbled, and Flowerkit laughed awkwardly.
Lilyfeather smiled as she watched the kits gather around Quillkit.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Clearpaw took a few steps back from Quillkit. It was getting kind of crowded and Hollybell just appeared out of no where and just took over so she decided to just back off. "Ummm I'll be outside if you need me." She meowed even though she doubt no one heard. She slipped out the entrance, sighed and walked toward the freshkill pile, her pure white tail dragging a bit in the sand.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Flamekit padded after Clearpaw. "What's the matter?" he asked gently.

Thrushkit batted Fernkit's ear with his forepaw. "Well, why dont we just show her around the camp the NORMAL WAY!" he asked.

Lavenderheart purred, and sat down beside Cloudstorm. "How are you? Missing battle?" she asked.

Olive and Possumpaw ate a mouse each.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 am

Clearpaw looked back at Flamekit. "Nothing..." She said knowing she was lying. Honestly, she didn't want to lie to him but she didn't want to burden him with her problems. Just because she wasn't appreciated and recognized for who she was didn't mean she should go around complaining about it. Best to keep it bottled up.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Clearpaw, after hearing no reply from the kit, kept walking and walked out of the camp and into the ruins. She decided she needed alone time and there was only one place for that.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Flamekit watched Clearpaw go. He wanted to say something to her, but it seemed that he couldnt. It was a feeling that he couldnt miss.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Silently Clearpaw came back into the camp and walked over to the freshkill pile. After that little nap and all that running she was starving. She picked up what looked like a water vole and walked over to the Medicine cat's den. She layed down next to the entrance so she wouldn't get in anyone's way and started eatting her vole. She felt way calmer than before and more relaxed. There was no trace of the sadness she had felt before.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 am

Flamekit frowned as he watched the apprentice return. Should I talk to her? he thought. No, she's fine. He scampered off, looking for Thrushkit, who was tormenting Olive by pouncing on the loner's tail when she wasnt looking.

Lavenderheart sighed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down