Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Camp

+6
Novafox
Willowpoppy
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Camp Empty Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Lavaclan Camp Coasta10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp Empty Re: Lavaclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 am

Redkit and Bluekit tromped sheepishly back into camp. they were both dripping head to claw with sticky mud and facing the opposite direction from one another, refusing to look at each other. when they did, it was to mew, "You're my rival! I'm going to be the very best! The best there ever was!" then they realized they had meowed the exact same thing at the exact same time and hissed at each other. When the two brothers reached the nursury, they moodily got into the far corners of the large nest away from each other.

Pebblefoot snored loudly in the elder's den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 am

Crystalfeather yawned and stretched, glad to be out from the nursery. Diamongwing was trying to stop Rubykit from going into the warrior's den. Sapphirekit stared at her brother awkwardly, and so did Peridotkit.
Diamondwing growled. "Get out now!!"
Rubykit protested. "But..."
Diamondwing ignored his son and pulled him outside.
ooc: Ugh...... Stupid autocorrect. My Mac broke and I'm stuck with an iPad. Humph.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 am

ooc: I can't remember what my cats were doing and I cannot be bothered to look back so... Here I go.
ic: Iceheart decided to go hunting. He padded out of the camp.
Edit: Now I remember what's happening. Cross out what I said about Iceheart.
Spiderpaw frowned. He really wanted to go training but where was his mentor? (ooc: I think Spiderpaw needs a mentor?)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 am

ooc: Who was Spiderpaw's mentor anyway?
ic: Diamondwing was talking to Rubykit about common sense, and Sapphirekit looked at his mouse brained brother awkwardly again. Peridotkit lost patience, and was looking around the camp on her own.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 am

That... I have no idea. He was Tiger's charrie, I think.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am

ooc: Oh. YOu know, I could add a few things on your avatar if you want me to...
ic: Diamondwing finished his talking, and pushed the kits inside the nursery. The kits complained, but he ignored them, and sat before them so they won't escape.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 am

ooc: No thanks Runa, it's someone else art...
ic: Basilleaf stared at the sky. She missed Autumnstar... But Icestar was nice, too.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Bluekit sat seriously in his nest and concentrated, thinking deep thoughts.

Redkit, who was trying to get as far away from his brother as possible, was having a hard time. The two were old and big enough to become apprentices (*COUGH*) and had a little trouble fitting in Embersong's nest. "Nevermind," Redkit mewed. He was about to ask Bluekit if he wanted to play-fight before he remembered they were arguing, so he laid down to take a nap.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 am

ooc: Hey guys~ I love your new avatars! But now I don't know if I should change mine too......
ic: Rubykit sticked his tongue at his father, and walked around the squishy nursery. Diamondwing ignored is son, and looked at Rubykit to check he wasn't doing something stupid again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 pm

OOC-Thanks. You don't have to change yours if you don't want to. Also, remember how Autumnstar had 4 kits: Soulkit, Wildkit, Miragekit and Hazekit? Yeah well those kits are all up for adoption. If anyone want to have them, you certainly can! Also, I think we should be having a huge ceremony again! Where all the apprentices become warriors and all of the kits become apprentices. But first we need to have a diaster to kill off some of cats (Mine and Flames) Any ideas? Also what should we do with Ice's cats?

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 am

ooc: But Ice is still coming back, right? I think we should leave them alone, pretending that they are following the events properly or something? And about killing cats... Maybe...... They were on a patrol and 'something' kills them? Since I don't know what is possible to happen.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 am

ooc: Idea! *wicked grin* They all go on patrol... Suddenly, there is a strong wind. Trees fall down, and they are a crushed to death.
Ohh, ohh, *waves hand* I believe I said somewhere long ago that I wanted Miragekit? May she be medicine cat apprentice?
Ugh, I am off-topic but I just remembered that it was time for Dustkit to become an apprentice.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

My kits too. (Sapphirekit, Peridotkit and Rubykit) And crush down! That's cool. How about a giant eagle take them away? *Sparkle* Jk.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 pm

ooc: Aww but it's always falling trees, like in MoonClan...but that's possible..we could have...urp all these have been done here, pretty much, but here are some options. random rogue attack in the woods (but the rouges don't have to be made or named), wild animal attack, disease, drowning, fire, or trees falling and the cats are on the tress...etc.

Haha yes! We need a giant ceremony, BUT THIS TIME I WON'T BE DOING IT! HAHAHA! Twisted Evil
ic: Redkit was bored so he moodily left the nursery.

Bluekit cracked an eye open and noticed Redkit had left. He sprawled out to the full length of the nest, purring slightly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

ooc: We need a disaster...
How about this: We can have different things happen to different cats?
No, bad idea. Eh heh, you guys choose.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 am

ooc: I like the rogue attack thingy. Just wondering, do we usually sit vigil when cats die here, and being carried away by elders?
ic: Rubykit gave up on trying to get out, so he started to play with moss balls. It bounced around, and Rubykit chased after it happily.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 am

ooc: I think we do.
ic: Mockingflight sat down and stared at the sky.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

OOC-Any diaster ideas? I don't think that we should do rogues again! Something else, por favor? (Please en Espanol! (Please in Spanish(duh)))

IC-Plumpaw raced back to the camp, but slowed as she neared the entrance. She needed stealth for this part, she didn't want to attract unwanted attention. She sneaked over to the camp walls to see if she could squeeze through, when she heard-
"And guess who's behind camp entrance #1? PPPLLLUUUMMMPPPAAWW!" said Jynxpaw as she stepped out of the camp entrance, followed by Rhapsodysong who ran over to Plumpaw and tackled her to ground and growled "Where were you? We were so worried! And where are those kits? And Burntpaw? What have you done to them? Where are there? IS THAT A SCRATCH? What happened? Did you get hurt? How did you get that scratch? Why aren't you answering me Plumpaw? Huh? Why?"
"Calm down, mom. I will answer all of your questions," said Plumpaw "if you get off of me."
"Oh? How did I get on top of you?" wondered Rhapsodysong aloud.
"Umm...yeah..okay. Well....you see...." started Plumpaw.
"OH MY SPIRITCLAN IS THAT A SCRATCH? ARE YOU HURT? WE NEED THE MEDICINE CAT-STAT!" shouted Rhapsodysong as she grabbed Plumpaw roughly by the scruff and pulled her into the camp.
"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP MMMMEEEE!" cried Plumpaw as she was dragged against her will by Rhapsodysong.

"Why can't my family be normal, Spiritclan? Why?" wondered Jynxpaw as she looked up into the clouds. She then adruptly brought her head down and stared at a bush. "Why?" she said, as she glared at the bush. She looked the bush for a few more seconds before she turned tail and headed inside.

As soon as Jynxpaw left, the bush rustled.

OOC-OMINOUS CLIFF-HANGER! WOOT! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm

ooc: I made a list on the first page...wild animal attack, drowning, fire, or trees falling and the cats are on the trees...etc. Oh! And Darkstream is supposed to attack LvaClan with SunClan (unless we're not doing that anymore) so she could kill thsoe cats

And lol, Ocean.

ic: Redkit paced in the camp clearing. He wondered what to do, jumped out of the way as Plumpaw and Rhadsodysong, and then asked himself where his family was, wandering near the leader's den. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen Embersong, Iceheart, or even Greenkit in ages. He rashly ran out of the camp to the forest without another thought.

Bluekit started to take a nap.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:40 pm

OOC-Personally, I think we could use a little bit of some disease. You know to test the medicine cats. Not in Sun, but in Ocean and Lava. We can do it either now or after the Sun, Ocean, Forest, Lava plot! (We need a better name for that plot!)
I am posting the plot on the Storyline Guild, as we speak. Or post Laughing
Soon the bush will be revealed!

IC-The bush sighed. Wasn't it apart of the warrior code or something that kits can not leave the camp? Either way, if the rules were more enforced, Lavaclan would not be in such a predicament!

Rhapsodysong yowled "MY DAUGHTER IS HURT AND NEEDS URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION!"
"Whats the problem?" asked Ivroyfang as she ran over.
"My daughter," said Rhapsodysong "has a scratch!"
"...Are you serious?" asked Ivoryfang.
"Yes I am! I could become infected!"
"You have got to b-" Ivoryfang started when Silvershadow came over and said "Using my mystic medicine cat powers, I say that Plumpaw needs.....FOOD!"
"Oh thank you so much, Silvershadow!" thanked Rhapsodysong. She then turned and said to Ivoryfang "Why can't you be more like him?" before she rushed off with Plumpaw in tow. Again, against her will.

Ivoryfang turned and said to her previous mentor "What? You didn't do anything!"
"Sometimes not doing anything is the best something you can do." said Silvershadow, with a wise look in his eyes.
"What?"
"I don't know!" said Silvershadow as he burst out laughing.
"Great." said Ivoryfang as she walked to the medicine cat den, to organize herbs.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 am

ooc: Just wondering, can Peridotkit be a medicine cat apprentice? Because I can't really imagine her fighting.
ic: Sapphirekit grumbled and placed her tail on her ears. Noisy. A bit of private time here, please? Diamondwing started to argue with Rubykit, trying to tell Rubykit that birds would never fly right into a cats mouth.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 am

ooc: Whaat? I was about to ask for whoever is coming to LavaClan for me. But that's fine, since I have too much med cats anyway.
ic: Iceheart collapsed on the ground after dropping the kit he was carrying. And the apprentice.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Greenkit wriggled out of her mother's grasp as Embersong hurried in after Iceheart, "Oh. Iceheart, are you okay? I would have helped you, but I had some trouble with Greenkit," Embersong exclaimed. Greenkit made a face and ran over to Silverkit.

Redkit ran back into camp, gasping from a cramp in his side. He had barely stepped outside before being attacked by an angry bird protecting its eggs. As he looked around, he saw his family was already in camp, and went to greet them.

Bluekit heard the fuss and walked into the center of camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 am

ooc: *randomly butts in like has been there the whole time*

ic: Birchpaw sat in the corner of the camp gazing at the commotion, and wondered for the millionth time what his life would be like if he'd had siblings to play with when he was a kit. He got up and stretched, his long plumy tail streaming out behind his short, gray-furred body

ooc: Who doesnt have an apprentice? Birchpaw is mentor-less at the moment Smile help?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 am

ooc: Currently, many of them. I have Diamondwing. And Jay have many more.
ic: Rubykit wriggled out from the nursery when Diamondwing ran out to see what was happening. Rubykit bliinked when he saw all the cats who was missing. "Hey guys! Where have you been for the whole time? I was so bored in the nurs..." Diamondwing snapped back. "Shush!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 am

ooc: Actually, I only have two. Uh, Basilleaf and Mockingflight.
ic: "Yes, I'm fine. I hope." Iceheart scrambled up and licked himself.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Embersong purred. "Good. Now, will you go catch prey for the whole family? NOW!" she barked, startling the kits, who looked nervously at her. She broke into a deep purr. "I was kidding!"

Silverkit whispered to Greenkit, "Is she always like this?" Greenkit replied, "I think, but this is her in a good mood." Then went to Rubykit, dragging Silverkit behind her and ignoring his protests. "Hi Rubykit, nice to see you again! Could you believe it, we were in a tree and these huge birds brought us there and they taught us stuff but I wanted to get back to my family so we jumped out of the nest and landed on Embersong! Oh, and this is Silverkit! Silverkit, this is Rubykit. Rubykit, this is Silverkit. He was in the tree too," Greenkit explained.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm

ooc: I dont mind really who mentors Birchpaw Smile

ic: Bichpaw walked over to his mentor, __________, and asked "Can we go hunting? I really need the practice." in a small, shy voice.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

OOC-Well, sure Jay! Very Happy
Um for Birch, if you look on the Lavaclan Allegiance Willow you can see what cats don't have an apprentice and you can choose one! Smile
Also, disease for Ocean and Lava?

IC-Dragonblaze shared a rabbit with his kits, Soulkit, Wildkit, Hazekit and Miragekit (Which are all free characters that people can have *cough* MEMBERS *cough*)

Silvershadow laughed in a corner of the camp, alone. He did this often.

Ivoryfang rolled her eyes at her mentor and sorted through the herbs. They would be needing to stock up soon! But, then again, the fever never hits in newleaf...

Tearkit, Darkkit, and Fortunekit ran around the camp, playing tag.

Bubblefrost napped in the warrior den; he felt lazy today.

Plumpaw was given a huge squirrel by her mom, which she had to eat, while Rhapsodysong looked at her scratch.

Jynxpaw laughed a life, like she always does.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 am

ooc: Ocean, Dragonblaze is Birchpaw's mentor now, if you dont mind Smile i''ll change it if you dont want him to have an apprentice. And can he have a crush on Jynxpaw? idk Smile

ic: Birchpaw sat down beside Dragonblaze and his four kits. He coughed to get his mentor's attention.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 am

ooc: Wait, sure for medicine cat apprentice?
If yes... No!!! That was a stupid idea of mine's.
Actually...
I believe *cough* that I wanted Miragekit. *cough*
May she be medicine cat apprentice instead? *cough* -promises this is the last medicine cat she will make until they all die-
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

OOC-Sure. I was going to do JynxXTear, but if you want I can change it to BirchXJynx Laughing
Um, yeah I remember you had Miragekit. I think you need to make her drescription, though, since she does not have one. Also, does anyone want the other kits of Wildkit or Hazekit? Both female.

IC-"Yes, Birchpaw?" said Dragonblaze without looking up from his cats. They were...so much like their mother, he thought with a tear in his eye.

OOC-When should the fever hit? Like right NOW?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm

ooc: Wha?? A fever? What's it like? WHY CAN'T IT EVER BE THE COMMON COLD OR SOMETHING!
I'll take Hazekit, I guess.

ic: Fallendawn yawned. She decided to go look for her apprentice, thinking she had just slacked off or something (instead of being kidnapped by a giant bird). "Plumpaw! Let's go train or something!" she called, nosing around camp for Plumpaw.

Pebblefoot was bored. No cats came to visit him anymore. He went to find an apprentice to yell at and tell to change the moss in the elder's den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 am

ooc: I'm guessing that something happened to the kits' mother.....?

ic: "Ummm, could we go hunting please? I think i need the practice..." Birchpaw said. He looked over in Jynxpaw's direction, sighing slightly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 am

ooc: I'm going to make things a bit complicated now, if you don't mind...
Eh heh...
ic: "Hey! Dragonblaze! How about we train our apprentices in hunting and battle training today, together?" Iceheart called out, scrambling up.
ooc: Yep, Iceheart's apprentice is Jynxpaw.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 am

Rubykit squealed as he followed the elder 'silently'.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 am

"Grand idea, Iceheart!" said Dragonblaze as he walked over to the camp exit.

Jynxpaw looked at Birchpaw.

Plumpaw ran over to Fallendawn, her mentor and pleaded quietly "Can we go spy on my sister and Birchpaw? Please? Pretty please?"

Rhapsodysong and Dragonblaze shared a rabbit.

OOC-Complication is fun! Very Happy
Yeah, Dragon's mate was the leader of the clan, Autumnstar and he was deputy. But then she left along with some other cats and became rogues. We did that to get rid of one of our old users cats, as well as some free characters. But as one might see, Lavaclan is still huge! :O
When should we do the fever? And we are doing fever, since a cold won't really exist on tropical islands all that much.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am

ooc: Yep!
Let's say... Um, how about 1 or 2 more pages? Then... Fever!
ic: ooc: Wait. I think there's a mistake? Dragonblaze walked over to the camp exit, and he shared a rabbit with Rhapsodysong?
ic: Iceheart nodded and led the way out of camp. "Since Birchpaw wanted to practice hunting, let's assess their skills." He suggested.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 am

OOC-Yeah....um...I forgot to add that Dragonblaze has a twin brother, with the exact same name. How else would he do all the things he does in one day, huh?

IC-"Okay!" said Dragonblaze, as he wondered what it would have been like to have a sibling...or a clone! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Fallendawn pretended to think about Plumpaw's request, but she had already made up her mind. "Sure, why not?" she meowed. Then she looked at Plumpaw. "This will be good practice for your stalking skills! But after we get discovered, we have to train with them too. Let's go!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 am

ooc: I love complications! Poor Birchpaw.....and does Jynxpaw like Birchpaw or not?

ic: Birchpaw looked over at Jynxpaw. His tail twitched slightly as he followed Dragonblaze out of the camp. (ooc: post in the forest thing now?).
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 am

ooc: Yep.
I don't know.
Eagle, when do you want them to be discovered?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am

Could Birchpaw like feel somecat's following him, then do a loop and jump out on them? Would be funny Smile

ATTENTION! PLEASE POST YOUR ACTIVE CHARACTERS IN THE TOPIC IN NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS! That is all :3
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 am

Yesh! Good idea!

Also, Ocean, may rhapsodysong be Spiderpaw's mentor?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

OOC-Um, sure Smile

IC-Rhapsodysong realized that she needed to go and train her apprentice! "Why can't apprentices train themselves?" wondered Rhapsodysong as she called for Spiderpaw.

Bubblefrost wandered around the camp.

OOC-Oh, and um when Plum, Dragon, Fallen, Birch, Ice, and Jynx (think I got all of them) come back, can the fever hit?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 03, 2012 2:35 am

Wildkit stirred in her sleep, glossy long fur waving in the wind as her sister, Hazekit, slept soundly beside her, her fur rippling like waves of amber grass as her side moved up in down with her breath.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 03, 2012 6:04 am

Lol Ocean you got them all and yes the fevers fine with me. will Birchpaw get it?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 am

ooc: Okay!
ic: Miragekit mewed softly in her sleep. She rolled over.
ooc: Is it okay if Miragekit gets the fever and almost dies?
ic: "What are we doing today?" Spiderpaw mewed enthusiastically as he bounced up to his mentor.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 03, 2012 12:13 pm

OOC-Okay, for um, well, everything. Maybe Mirage's near death experience makes her want to be medicine cat!
If you want, Birch can get it. Or maybe Jynx can get and she nearly dies and when he think she is dead/dieing he can confess his love! And then she will wake up and...the rest is history! :') Thinking

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next