Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 9 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 9 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 9 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

ooc: Okay

ic: Bluepaw clung stubbornly onto Darkstream, slashing her badly. He just wanted to get her to let go of Redpaw!
Redpaw yowled as Darkstream's thrashing claws caught him again. He wondered why Fire-eye was clawing Darkstream's back when he saw Bluepaw. I can't let Bluepaw get all the glory! he thought in friendly rivalry. Roaring, he twisted out of Darkstream's grip and quickly shot onto her back alongside his brother. The two apprentices weighed the warrior down.

Leaftail took the blow but kept slashing back. He had never learned how to fight properly, as his apprenticeship to Darkstream consisted of one self-taught hunting lesson and learning how to be a bad leader. However, the warrior blood he had inherited from his parents flared up. For a warrior, fighting didn't need to be taught; it was a second instinct. Although his physical eyes tracked Icestar's movements and gave Leaftail's claws the directions to target, in his mind he had a vision of a large brown cat with black spots charging through a field. Who was that? It was Eagletalon! His fighting effort doubled.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:51 am

Darkstream collapsed to the ground, under the weight of the two apprentices.
Fire-eye smiled evilly and thought, Perfect! He then quickly leaned down and savagely bit into the neck of Redpaw. The killing bite.

Icestar fought back, but he was getting tired and battle weary from all of the fighting. Should they retreat soon?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Redpaw felt Fire-eye's jaws close around his neck. Luckily for himself, Redpaw was facing the opposite direction, so the teeth didn't hit his throat. Anyway, in a burst of rage, he slashed Darkstream's ear and then slid off her back, flailing at Fire-eye's mouth. The warrior's teeth punctured Redpaw's neck as he narrowly got out of Fire-eye's jaws. He then fell to the ground, unconscious, and to everyone else, including his opponents, he looked dead.

Bluepaw yowled in anguish when Redpaw's body fell. He went in frenzy mode, kicking and scratching and biting with all his might, but he knew he would only end up like Redpaw. He glanced around; where were all the LavaClan warriors!

Yellowpaw had been prowling around the camp, looking for injured cats. She heard a yowl and saw an apprentice fall to the ground. She quickly ran over, yelling, "I'm clearing the bodies!" to Fire-eye and Darkstream (although Darkstream was bleeding a lot...) in case they were suspicious. Yellowpaw dragged Redpaw to the medicine cat den and started to treat him. Somehow, the herb knowledge came naturally to her.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am

ooc: Getting rid of the guilds? I think it will be fine.
ic: Blackhole yowled as he tried to retreat his balance. Oh no... Leaftail hadn't learned how to fight properly! When he was trying to call out to him about fighting, he realized his son's battle technique wasn't that bad. Maybe, he could be a very strong if he get a proper training. He lifted his tail and waved it around as he gained his balance and pounced on Icestar.

Coalpaw realized Yellowpaw doing the work, he quickly ran up to her. "I'll help!" Hopekit mewed too. "I'll help too. I am the same age as you guys, you know." Why am I still a kit?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm

ooc: Right. I havent RP'd lately, sorry guys Wink what cats are curently here?! Is it just Lava and Sun?

and i think we decided on the Pigeon berry herb...?

ic: Primrose slunk into the camp. Why so much fighting?!! she thought as she crept over to the medicine den. "Yellowpaw!" she whispered to her apprentice.

Sweetcloud had no idea what was going on, along with Rainshadow.

Dawnpaw and Stormpaw looked around, before running into the medicine cats den along with the other apprentices.

Lilyfrost sighed, then slashed at any Lavaclan cats that came near her. She had one massive gouge across her hind leg, and iit kept giving way underneath her.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 am

Mistshade knocks Bluepaw away with a heavy push, and goes to apricotfur, then he growls and leaps at the apprentice with his claws unsheathed

Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

ooc: Yeah, Willow. For now. Forest and Ocean are heading over, I think

ic: Yellowpaw purred at her siblings. She whispered to Coalpaw and Hopekit as she dragged Redpaw away, "This LavaClan cat isn't dead! I want to save him. He looks only a few moons older than us, but he attacked Darkstream."

Bluepaw recovered from Mistshade's shove. "What did I do?" he grumbled. His attacker went to check on another cat, so he quickly disappeared into the throng of fighting cats and ran over to Redpaw.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 am

Coalpaw blinked. "Attacked Darkstream? Oh come on. She could have got killed." Hopekit gasped. "When did you get so evil, Coalpaw!?" Aquanight stared at their discussion. Aren't we in war now? Coalpaw purred. "Just kidding... Well... Yeah, kind of." He looked around to check nobody heard him. "Ok, let's drag this apprentice somewhere quiet and safe enough!" Hopekiw pointed a bush. "Maybe behind that?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

ooc: URGH i feel so out of sync with this forum LOL

ic: Primrose facepalmed. "Guys im right behind you! I'm a medicine cat! I KNOW HOW TO HELP THE CAT!" she said, almost exploding inside.

Sweetcloud ran around in a circle, and Birchflame pounced on Rainshadow.

Dawnpaw and Stormpaw hid behind a random rock.

Lilyfrost collapsed in a heap on the ground, snoring, but not before yowling "SunClan will rule!" and yawning.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Coalpaw got surprised by Primrose and screamed. "AAAAAAHHH!!!!" Hopekit got surprised by Coalkit and screamed too. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Hopekit turned around and saw Primrose and punched Coalpaw who was still screaming. "Hey, it's fine." Coalpaw was still panicking, so Hopekit slammed his mouth with her tail. Coalpaw shut his mouth and stared at Primrose. "Oh. Oops."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Primrose stifled a giggle. "It's okay." she winked at Coalpaw. "So, who's this?"
Stormpaw and Dawnpaw were in fits of laughter, even though they were in the midst of a battle.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 am

Coalpaw shrugged. "I don't know. We just found him lying on the ground. We thought it would bother the cats fighting, so we decided to drag him away." Hopekit looked at the LavaClan apprentice. "And we thought we might be able to save him?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:40 pm

ooc: haha lol. It's a friday, so, hi XD

ic: Yellowpaw interrupted. "Guys, I can take care of him from here! the dragging away was an excuse so Darkstream wouldn't get suspicious. Thanks for the help, but we don't need four cats to heal an apprentice. Please, I can take care of him. Go fight or help other cats," she ended with a pleading kitten face, yellow-tinted black eyes wide.

Bluepaw panted behind a sandy rock, holding his bleeding paw. He ignored the two other apprentices there; they didn't seem to be a threat because they were hysterically laughing like crazy cats. He was watching SunClan cats surround Redpaw's body, biding his time to rescue him. Although, they didn't seem to want to kill him, so Bluepaw rested for the moment.

Leaftail fought Icestar. He felt impatient and was weakening. Besides, his opponent wasn't even supposed to be this LavaClan cat, he wanted to skewer Fire-eye for what he did to Eagletalon.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 am

ooc: OMG! EAGLE! EAAAAGLE!!!
ic: Coalpaw blinked. "Okay?" And he copied his brother's kitten eyes and looked at Primrose. Hopekit blinked, and did the same.
Blackhole growled as he sliced his opponent. What a pointless fight.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 am

Truelove waddled around the camp. Razz
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am

ooc: LOL Flame.
ic: Snowstorm sat down, gazing around the camp, hoping it would end soon. Aquanight shivered in the thought of losing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

ooc: I couldn't think of anthing else! lol Razz

Truelove sat and looked around the camp bored.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm

ooc: Me neither Razz
ic: Snowstorm yawned. I'm bored... No cat need help for now, so what should I do? Aquanight sighed as she looked around.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 pm

ooc: guys no offense but what? There are about 10 Lavaclan cats in the camp right now, and definitely not that many SunClan cats fighting....anyways, we should work on moving the ForestCLan and OceanCLan cats here if we want to roleplay.

and lol, Runa. *sister*, yellow is a girll XD

ic: Yellowpaw went over and touched Redpaw with her nose. A few seconds later, Redpaw opened his eyes, mewing, "Huh?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 pm

ic: SHOOT! I typed brother?
ooc: Snowstorm snarled at a cat who sneaked up from behind and slashed as the cat ran away.
Aquanight growled as she tried to shoo the LavaClan cats away her away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

OOC-Okay guys...lets just have Forestclan and Oceanclan appear in the battle now Wink

IC-Oceanstorm charged into the Sunclan Camp side-by-side with Twisterclaw of Forestclan. Behind them the combined battle patrols of Oceanclan and Forestclan swept into the camp, wave after wave of battle hungry cats.

Darkstream yowled in shock. Oceanclan? Forestclan? No...with the Lavaclan, Oceanclan and Forestclan working against Sunclan, they would surely lose! They would all be killed! She slashed blindly at friend and foe, wounding Truelove, Snowstorm, Jasmineflame, Kiteclaw and Paintedrose. She...had...to...win! Jasmineflame teamed up with Kiteclaw and Paintedrose as they countered Darkstrean's attacks. This leader is crazy! though Jasmineflame. Why is she attacking her own clanmates? wondered Paintedrose. DIE! thought Kiteclaw.

Oceanstorm attacked Snowstorm, his claws slashing at the young tom.

Laurelvine and Aromabreeze attacked Truelove. They charged at her and threw her onto the ground where Laurelvine hissed "Give up!"

Ebonypaw charged at Yellowpaw, not really realizing she was a medicine cat apprentice.

Wolfepaw jumped onto Aquanight's back and began to viciously claw at her back, leaving long red gashes behind.

Twisterclaw barreled into Leaftail, knocking him to the ground, "Leave him alone!" He then turned with amazing speed and slashed at Blackhole's paws.

Myrtlerose hid in the nursery, dark waves of sickness washing over her. See could faintly see the battle going on outside of her den through the ferns that hid her away from her foes. She could see red...blood...so much blood...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am

Coalpaw shrieked when he heard the yowls of the enemies.
Snowstorm yowled in surprise and hurt, and Blackhole pushed him away to face Oceanstorm. Blackhole growled without looking back. "Snowstorm, make sure the kits and elders are fine. Don't let any of them get hurt!"
Snowstorm shivered, but quickly nodded as he grabbed Coalkit and Hopekit and dashed into the nursery.
He whispered to them. "You guys stay here, hidden under the moss. Me and Aquanight will be guarding the entrance. Don't ever come out." Coalpaw nodded as he shivered.
Snowstorm stood outside with his mate, looking around cautiously. Aquanight looked at his wounds worriedly. "Are you sure you are okay?" Snowstorm mewed. "Yep. It's not deep." He had sticked some cobwebs on. It should be fine.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 am

ooc: Thanksgiving break... Razz
ic: Smallpetal charged into battle. She was surprised at the squalid looks of the SunClan camp, but then focused more on the fighting than the hygiene problems of these cats.

"Be careful, Echoflame!" Stormwind yelled as he ran into SunClan camp. The amount of cats made him realize that, thankfully, some of the warriors were OceanClan.

Bluepaw took his chance. He darted out from the rock, grabbed Redpaw, and scampered away so fast it looked like he was doing flash-step.

Yellowpaw didn't even have time to blink before her patient was taken away, and then she was already being attacked by some other cat. "I don't want to hurt you!" she cried, dodging all attacks.

Leaftail wanted to leave and fight Darkstream. "Get out of here and I will!" he hissed, attacking Twisterclaw to help Blackhole.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm

ooc: I have just been neglecting RP XD

ic: Primrose was there in a flash, grabbing Ebonypaw's scruff and hauling the cat away from her apprentice. "You deem yourself low enough that you would attack a medicine cat?" she hissed in his ear, pinning him down with all four paws.

Echoflame purred and gave Stormwind a quick lick on the shoulder before whispering "Of course i will be. Why call yourself a warrior if you cant defend your Clanmates?"

Willowpaw of Oceanclan leapt at Stormpaw, winding the young apprentice and slashing wildly at Dawnpaw who was trying to help her sibling.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 pm

ooc: No offense but Truelove can't fight, she's pregnant so this is really as much as I can do.

Truelove decided to go hide in the nursery, away from all the fighting. She stood up and started walking around the battle, her belly almost touching the ground. she slipped into the nursery and hid in the back.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Stormwind purred and nodded. He gazed at Echoflame, and then thought, When this is all over, I will ask her to be my mate.... Resolve strengthened, he let out a battle cry and charged into battle, for the sake of a peaceful future.

Smallpetal attacked Fire-eye.

Yellowpaw felt awkward. "Erm, he didn't know, so can you just let him off with a warning?" she said meekly and naively to Primrose.

Leaftail was fighting the LavaClan deputy and leader in a ferocious but reluctant manner, dodging blows for most of the time. He didn't want to be fighting them; the real enemy was Darkstream! Suddenly, not knowing if he had only imagined it or not, a rumble of what sounded like thunder shook the ground, although the sky overhead was bright blue. At the same time, Leaftail's feeling that something was approaching vanished, replaced with a satisfied feeling. He couldn't place what it was until he spotted a large brown and black cat charging towards Darkstream.

Eagletalon entered the SunClan camp. She noticed Blackhole and other cats, and wanted to help them, but it was as if she was looking into a tunnel. Her razor-sharp claws led her straight to Darkstream. It was time to end this.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 pm

ooc: >:3 RP IS BACK YAY

ic: Primrose reluctantly let Ebonypaw up. "Leave." she hissed, her unsheathed claws gouging little furrows in the dirt.

Echoflame caught Stormwind's eye, purred, then turned into the battle again.

Stormpaw and Dawnpaw cowered against the camp walls. "Please!" Dawnpaw mewled. "We're only young!"
Stormpaw nodded, his eyes wide.
Willowpaw growled. "Fine. But leave." she mewed. The two apprentices went and took shelter outside the camp.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 pm

At the moment Truelove was the only cat in the nursery. She stayed low and hidden in the back of the nursery and listened to the fighting inside the camp.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm

ooc: LET IT NEVER DIE

ic: Eagletalon ran towards Darkstream.

Leaftail saw her our of the corner of his eye and had a fuzzy recognition of Eagletalon as his mother, and the rightful deputy of SunClan. He knew he should go to her aid in bringing down the real threat, so he decided to try something insane. "Listen!" he yowled, sprinting away from the fight and to the top of the Tallrock.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Faintly Truelove heard someone yell "Listen!" inside the camp. She slowly slunk towards the nursery entry way. When she reached it she peaked her head around it to see Leaftail on Tallrock. What is he doing on there? She thought as she watched him from her hiding place.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

The many cats that I have here but i cant remember their names all look at Leaftail.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Leaftail gazed down at the mass of cats. It looked like it had rained red blood, as every cat present was so covered it in, one could hardly distinguish pelt colors. Equal in battle, Leaftail thought sarcastically. It was also with a touch of sadness from the grain of truth in the measure. What was I doing up here? Oh yeah, speech. I seriously don't know how leaders stand this stuff.
"Cats of SunClan, OceanClan, LavaClan, and ForestClan, I bid you all to stop fighting and listen to the announcement I have to make. Those who left their camps to come here, I commend your attempt to defend the Warrior code and keep peace among the clans. However, the whole of SunClan is not at fault here. My clanmates were lied to, manipulated by an outsider that proclaimed herself leader, while in reality she and her cohort ambushed the rightful deputy and leader. She has been the root of all manipulation in SunClan, the real problem from the beginning, and I suggest we stop the conflict to take her and her cohort down- Darkstream and Fire-eye, your time of darkness is at an end! Justice will always prevail in SunClan!" Leaftail's thundering voice echoed across the dunes. Claws itching, he leaped off the Tallrock and towards Darkstream.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Truelove realized what he said was true and cheered.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 am

Lilyfrost caught eyes with (insert cat here? XD) and followed Leaftail, unsheathing her claws.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9