Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Camp Jupiter Rp

Go down

Camp Jupiter Rp Empty Camp Jupiter Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:05 am

So beside Camp Half-Blood which is for Greek demigods we also have their younger and more hostile counterpart, Camp Jupiter which is for Roman demigods. No I have no idea what gods and goddess you can so I am going to say go ahead you can pick anyone of the number of Roman gods as long as they are allowed to have children, keeping in mind the exception of Hera/Juno and Artemis/Diana. If you go to google you can easily find some lists of the Roman gods. This camp is a lot different from Camp Half-Blood. The camp is ruled by the 2 praetors. The camp is divided into 5 cohorts, groups of mixed demigods. Unlike in Camp Half-Blood the demigods are all mixed together with one another instead of being divided by their godly parent. The leaders of the cohorts are the two centurions. A member of the camp is called a legionaire. Before you are claimed by your godly parent you are called a probatio. The way this goes is wolves come to your house and take you to the Wolf House where you are trained by the legendary wolf goddess Lupa. If you pass her tests you are worthy to become a demigod. If you don't, you die. (That is how strict we are talking about!) Then you go to Camp Jupiter and are a probatio until you are claimed. Also the camp is more like a city and has other older adult demigods and their families living in it the New Rome section. To see a map use this link: http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/heroes-of-olympus/interactive-map_neptune.aspx
Okay so once we make some characters we can get started here. Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down