Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

Moonclan Camp 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Jaybird Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 am

Angelleaf and Deviltail bounded forward into the camp, and sat down, waiting for the ceremonies to be finished.
Violetflower sighed impatiently and got bowled over by Angelleaf who hissed in her ear, "Ceremonies are important! Remember that." Then she let go. Violetflower twitched her tail irritatedly but stayed silent.
Mint... Mintberry? Shifted from one foot to the other.
ooc: May we pretend that the ceremonies are down and that Aquafur is about to begin doing such and such?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 am

Runatune looked at the ceremonies and back at her kids. Darkpaw sat next to Glowheart and relaxed on the ground. Hurricanepaw looked at her mentor, wondering when in the world is she going to be a warrior.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: This is the morning after all those assessments. (I think) And Rosefeather did not sound weird!

ic: Fallenstar stepped wearily onto the Quartzcliff. It was the second consecutive day of ceremonies. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather in the main camp clearing! Will Solarkit, Lunakit, Rubykit, Nightkit, Cloudkit, Flarekit, Stormkit, Mistkit, and Fogkit please come up here, below the Highrock? And Rubykit, join me up here to become an apprentice." It was quite a tongue twister, but she managed. Barely.

Solarkit ran into the clearing the moment he heard his name yowled. He bounced up and down. I wanna go first! I want to go first!

Rosefeather yawned, tired out from the night before. She sleepily prowled into the clearing and dozed off until the ceremonies.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 am

Glowheart looked at the gathering sleepily. Darkpaw forced her eye lids not to shut down. Blackpaw felt a bit disappointed after knowing the news about not becoming a warrior yet. Maybe soon. He said to himself. Maybe.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Aqafur sneered. It wasn't as if making the kits apprentices made them stronger; it simply was a symbolic name. He stretched. Oh, at least maybe now he would feel less guilt taking over a clan full of apprentices and warriors instead of kits and apprentices.

Fallenstar stifled a yawn. It was freezing on the Quartzcliff, and she felt like her paws were frozen to the stone. She wanted badly to lie down, although then her belly fur would be frozen, or go back to her nest, but then the kits would be there and pester her.

Solarkit was staring daggers at his mother. He almost was going to start whining to get her to hurry up.

Rosefeather knew she was going to be a mentor for a bit longer.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

ooc: Are they all freebies? I remember Cloudkit was...
ic: Cloudkit stepped forward.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 am

ooc: Just wondering... Who is the leader of the Medicine cat guild? Hmm... Why can't I post? I can edit though. CP problem? I might not be replying for a while. I am on but I can't reply. *sigh*
ic: Runatune looked at her kids and thought of the past. Hurricanepaw day dreamed, Darkpaw gave the herbs one last check, and sat down beside her mentor again. Blackpaw yawned and relaxed. Ringpaw slapped his brother for him to sit down, and his sister to focus.

Last edited by Runatone on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Of Flame was still here, that would be her, but since she's not, I think it's Ocean.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm

ooc: You guys sure about the freebies? We really should have a thing about that.

And the guilds are being completely redone. I think we PM to Ocean about the guilds we want to be in, if we want to be leaders, etc.

ic: Rosefeather hoped the ceremonies wouldn't take too long. She wanted to.......go back to sleep.

Solarkit closed his eyes, not as in sleepiness, but inner concentration. He relaxed and calmly sat to wait.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:00 am

Hurricanepaw groaned to her mother. "Can I pleaaase go to sleep?" Runatone slapped her. "You must be kidding, for SpiritClan's sake. What if cats sleep in your ceremony? You can sleep later, if you don't have training today." Hurricanepaw groaned again and sat up.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 pm

ooc: I guess either way Cloudkit would step up here...and we need to speed it up anyway. Mentors?!

Also, what about the allegiances?

ic: Fallenstar rose and meowed, "Cloudkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloudpaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. Now, will Mintberry please come up here."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 am

ooc: I suppose. And yes. I'm just going to go forward and get everyone to step up there... Even Solarkit but not Lunakit? I'm so confused, but I'm just going to do it. Sorry if I did something I shouldn't have.
ic: Mintberry stepped forward, surprised.
Solarkit, Lunakit, Rubykit, Nightkit, Flarekit, Stormkit, Mistkit, and Fogkit stepped forward behind Cloudkit.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

ooc: BWAH! no! Only when the cats are called to come up, otherwise it would look like the attack of the zombie kits. I mean, thanks for the help, but especially not the cats with active role-players! So I'm going to act like that never happened. Razz

Also, Mintberry doesn't have an apprentice, right? Okay. Just checking.

ic: Fallenstar coughed before continuing. "Mintberry, you are a new warrior yourself, but I believe you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (ooc: Who was her mentor?), and you have shown yourself to be fierce and determined. You will be the mentor of Cloudpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to your apprentice."

ooc: you may now touch noses. Smile
This is really delayed, but what happened to Tigerstar's warriors again? Are they just free charries?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:23 am

ooc: Sorry. I suppose I was just doing the may blahblahblahblah step up here please? speeded up.
So sorry.
No, Mintberry does not. Does that mean Cloudkit/paw will be on Aquafur's side? Just asking.
I dunno. She was a freebie so just make up a new, like, uh, Strikefur or something.
Yes, I think they are all freebies.
ic: Mintberry stepped forward and touched noses with Cloudpaw, worry glinting in her eyes. Does Aquafur expect Cloudpaw to be on our side too?
Solarkit stepped forward.
ooc: If it is okay, I would like everyone else to step forward now because this is just taking soooo long. If it still looks like a zombie attack, ignore it.
ic: Lunakit, Rubykit, Nightkit, Flarekit, Stormkit, Mistkit, and Fogkit stepped forward with Solarkit.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 am

ooc: I can't wait till the civil war! *Eyes sparkle* I hope Lion won't forget about Cloudkit. (Is it okay if there was 2 'cloud's?)
ic: Hurricanepaw's eyes shone in happiness. I can't wait! One day, I will be there receiving my warrior name......
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

ooc: *face palm* Whatever.......Can't I at least move Solarkit up? Sad

It's okay id there are two Clouds because they will probably move up at different times, like when Lion's Cloud is a kit, the other will be an apprentice, etc, and of course we'll give them completely different warrior names. btw, where had Lion been lately?!

And now that Cloudpaw is your charry, I guess you can chose.

This is what Ocean posted before: (Now it archives. Of course, Violetkit, Mintpaw, Aquafur and Fallenstar don't apply any more. But I was wondering if this did.)
Attention! As you may know, Tigerstar has left. So because of that we have character openings. Here!
Fallenstar
Aquafur
Rockheart
Hailfur
Whirlwind
Spiketail
Thornclaw
Sunheart
Rippleclaw
Mintpaw
Spiritmoon
Nightkit
Violetkit
Flarekit
Cloudkit

ic: "Cloudpaw! Cloudpaw!" Fallenstar started to call.

Solarkit froze. For a second there, he had moved a step forward on his own accord-but not his own accord. "W-ei-rd," he meowed slowly, pulling his mouth across as if the word was a physical thing. But, being the calm, cool cat he was, he ignored it. Mostly.

Rosefeather began to cheer Cloudpaw's new name also.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:43 am

ooc: Um... Stupid Lion...... I'll tell him to come again. He uses his phone at school. He know the internet here, so he can still post. I will tell him over and over especially when we have free IT class. I reminded him about Cloudkit, and he was staring at me blankly. "What?" I groaned and explained to him, and he finally said "Oh! Him."
ic: "Cloudpaw! Cloudpaw!" Hurricanepaw, Blackpaw, Ringpaw, Darkpaw, Glowheart, Runatune, Solareclipse and Turquoisenight cheered.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 am

ooc: *headdesk* sure sure, whatever you want.
BTW, Runa, you mean the Friday I missed? That was very unlucky. You got to do badminton for P.E... Which was unfair. Totally unfair. Anyways... I'm just going to do my freebie thing. I know, it feels like I have some kind of freebie craze or something.
ic: Angelleaf cheered for Cloudpaw. "Cloudpaw!" She yowled loudly, even surprising herself.
Deviltail grinned at his sis and cheered, "Cloudpaw!"
Violetflower smiled as she remembered her apprentice ceremony and called out, "Cloudpaw!"
Mintberry smiled, pushing her worrying thoughts away. She had an apprentice. That's all that mattered.... For now.
Rockheart cheered loudly, "Cloudpaw!"
Hailfur, Whirlwind, Spiketail, Thornclaw, Sunheart, Rippleclaw, Spiritmoon cheered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc: BWAH! You know you don't have to play the charries, right? Should we wait until Ocean returns? But also, we haven't asked if anyone else wants them or anything.....Whatever...............

ic: Fallenstar waited a bit. "All right, yes yes. Now, may Flarekit come up here?"

*pretend does*

Fallenstar: Flarekit, you have reached six moons age, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Flarepaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. I also ask Aquafur to join us up here."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 am

Yep, I just like to. I dunno why, though.
Maybe we should. I dunno.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 am

ooc: So... How should I let Lunarkit come out? And how will she come out? Chased by fox or something? And I'll have to wait for Lion to play Cloudkit...
ic: Runatune blinked in surprise when Solareclipse suddenly tripped. "What?" She mumbled. Solareclipse mewed. "I simply tripped." Runatune nodded slowly, and looked toward Fallenstar.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Aquafur blinked in surprse. Whay was Fallenstar giving him an apprentice? He suddenly purred; it was simply another cat for him to corrupt and train to his "specifications", even more thn others. He stepped onto the Quartz Cliff, relishing the feeling. Soon, he could parade on the Quartz Cliff as much as he wanted.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

Flarekit could barely control ooc: I'm making him a him. ic: his excitement. He was going to be trained by the deputy!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am

ooc:I did it! After 3 days of computer-less days I finally did it! I finally posted! Just because of this stupid fever I missed school...... *grumble*. Wish me good luck... Jay. I can't even talk now. I have almost no proper sound coming out from my mouth.
ic: Hurricanepaw was getting ready to cheer his apprentice name. She was glad to have another denmate. Blackpaw felt happy and unhappy at the same time. Noisier den. Ringpaw was day dreaming again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 am

ooc: Great, let us communicate with email. Razz
ic: Angelleaf swished her tail and smiled. She could remember what it felt to be an apprentice...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 am

Hurricanepaw curled her tail around her paws and yawned slightly. Darkpaw peeked at her den and wondered why did she looked at it. Blackpaw's tail tip swished impatiently under his hind leg, where nocats can see.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 pm

OOC-Hey. Here I am ready to roleplay. I got most of my non-roleplay stuff done. So yeah. Also, are all of Tigers cats taken? Just want to make sure.

IC-Wisteriafrost purred with joy. Her kits were finally becoming apprentices! It had seemed like yesterday they were born. Wisteriafrost winked at Scatterkit when she looked back and then looked at Grapefruit, her eyes shining with pride for her kits.

Lunakit walked up to the Quartzcliff, so excited she felt like she was going to burst! But she kept a calm, cool atitude all the while.

Scatterkit raced up to the Quartzcliff. She looked back at her mom, Wisteriafrost, who winked at her. Scatterkit smiled and then wait impatiently for Cougarkit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 am

ooc: Great! Um, I think they are all freebies... But I wouldn't mind taking some.
ic: Mintberry's attention wandered. I have an apprentice! I suppose when we start training... If we start training, we should go around the territory first. Then...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

Hurricanepaw dozed off in the thought of having a younger apprentice to advise. She always seemed small in front of Blackpaw and Ringpaw, and Darkpaw was completely different. Blackpaw saw a small horn in his paw. He bit on it and pulled, realizing it was bleeding. He sighed as Darkpaw quickly licked it clean, and covered it with cobwebs. Darkpaw went back beside Glowheart, making Glowheart feel quite proud of her. Ringpaw simply watched, thinking nothing but concentrating at the same time.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

OOC-It doesn't matter (or does it O.O) if not all of them are taken, the freebies will all be killed. Also, I THINK Tiger might come back in the summer, so I am idk about what to do with her former characters and Flame's former characters. I think they should just randomly leave, and that way they are not dead. Yeah...okay. Well, what do you guys think?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 pm

ooc: That's great! The part about tiger maybe coming back in summer.
But I was wondering if we could take some of the charries.

ic: Aquafur touched noses with Flarepaw.

Rosefeather and Solarkit started cheering "Flarepaw!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

OOC-Yeah. I was thinking that all of her characters should just 'run away and dissapear' that way they won't be dead. We could do that. Same for Flame! < LOL

Also do you want to see the Hunger Games Movie on March 23rd with Raven, Ice, my friend Eric, myself and maybe some other people? I am not sure where or when, but I will try to find that out soon. Also, I was thinking on the day the movie comes out, we could make a HGRP! (Get it?) I talked to Ice and she said it would be a great idea! Very Happy What do you think? (Sorry, kinda went off topic)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:37 pm

OOC: Oh hahaha natural poet Ocean. So in that case, can I take Rockheart and Rippleclaw?

I would but I think I was going to see it with my friend Jack and some other people. I totally agree with the HGRP!!!! maybe a topic for each of the districts? Or we could do another Hunger Games (like before the whole Katniss thing?) YES!! DISTRICT FOUR! FINNICK!!!!

ic: Falllenstar called NIghtpaw up.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

OOC-I am a poet, and I didn't even know it Wink
I am so glad you agree! I am so excited for the movie, I can barely breath! *dies of suffocation*
Sure about Rock and Ripple!
We should make the 76th HG, like it could be in an alternate time w/ HG like we do in Camp Half blood.
Maybe you and I are going to the same place? Amy thought the same thing as well Sad Why are my plans crumbling! Are you seeing it on the premiere?
We should plan the HGRP out for a little bit, and then release it on (ready?) March 23rd. LOL
GO FINNICK! AND DISTRICT FOUR! In a HG tournamanet thing at my school, I was D4 and we got second! We thought we would win since we had 230ish points and all the other Districts had like 100s but we were beat by D2! ARGH! Cato and Clove's Revenge? LOL
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 am

ooc: We are sooo off topic... Anyways.
Cool. But, that means our characters will have to get killed? Well, I don't really mind.
Lucky. Our school doesn't really do stuff like that.
May I have Flare and Sun? Flarepaw and Sunheart.
ic: "Flarepaw!" My cats cheered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 am

"Flarepaw! Flarepaw!" My cats followed. (I'm lazy.)

Last edited by Runatone on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 am

ooc: Same goes for me but... *coughs* Runa, it's Flarepaw.
ic: Flarepaw's eyes shone. I have never felt so happy before!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm

OOC-Lol. You can have Flare and Sun. Ughh...I can't wait until this ceremony is over! (before I wrote announcements) Yeah, are charaters will have to get killed, but we do not really need to play as just the Tributes, we could also play as people in the Districts and in the Capitol.
Jay, you know about the Hunger Games? How?

IC-My cats cheered for FLAREpaw. lol Its Rusty to Firepaw all over again! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

ooc: Actually Ocean, can I go see the Hunger Games with you and some other people? Sorry. Razz
And you had a hunger gmaes tortament at your school?! That's amazing1
I don't know about the plan that much but maybe a twist? Or they could all die except for the winner, of course. >Very Happy

ic: Fallenstar mewed, "Nightkit, you have reached six moons age, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Nightpaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. "
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 am

OOC-Um...okay, but why the sudden change in mind if I may ask?
Yeah it was pretty fun Very Happy
We could have a twist every now and then in the arena and out to keep it interesting...
Do you know what all the Districts do? LOL I love telling people what all the districts do because they weren't told in the books, but I know because she (the author) released special info that says what they all do!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:40 am

ooc: the sudden change in mind was because I asked my friend Jack to confirm we were going to see it, and he said yes but he already asked some more people so if I could go with you and stuff it would be better. I would say sorry in Japanese, but I don't know how to spell it.
Sure, like the Gamemaster do things. What kind of arena do you think it should be?
I pretty much know the districts and what they do, maybe not tne exact district numbers. If you want, you can tell the special info.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 am

OOC-Okay. Was Jack at the party? And is this rare Jack going to NH?
Sorry in japanese is:Mōshiwake arimasen
Wow, that is way TOO long to say just to say sorry. LOL and yes I did just google it. Did you know google is know a word? A verb!
The arena....hmm....well we should try to do something they haven't done in the books so maybe.....I got nothing. Give me time to think and I will come up with one. Any ideas on your side?
I will tell you in the Book Conversation Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 am

ooc: Yes, jack went to the party, he's the one witht rh really short fuzzy hair. he should be going to NH.
oh I think it's also Gomen in Japanese.
for re arena I sort of though about a winter one or desert, because the ones they had in te books were all foresty.
heh my dad works at google. Cool

I can't think of a mentor for nightkit. can I do Fallenstr?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 am

Don't remember him, but okay
So I copied that for nothing! Actually, I barely did any work....
Ok, we shall see. We will talk about and bounce ideas together.
COOL! What does he do?

And finally....sure! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 am

ooc: Lol there's a few ways to say it... Just for fun.
gomen nasai ごめんなさい
mousiwake gozaimasenn 申し訳ございません
gomen ne ごめんね
Now that was a waste of time... Forget it.

Last edited by Runatone on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shoot... Wrong words.)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 am

I know about the Hunger Games because I read it... It was a total accident, really.

I thought it was gome. Or gomenasai. I learned that a year ago, or two, so my memory's fuzzy. Go ask Runa.

Drat. Ninja'd. Lol.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Ocean, I think my dad does,,,stuff. I'm not really sure Very Happy

artigatou, Runa! That was interesting.

ic: Fallenstar took a deep breath and meowed, "So Nightpaw will be my apprentice. I promise to use the full extent of my wisdom and sense while teaching this young cat." She tougched noses.

Rosefeather, Solarkit, Rockheart, and Rippleclaw cheered, "nightpaw! Nightpaw!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:04 am

OOC-LOL. When I was young, I though artigatou had an o in it and was spelled completely different then what you just said.

IC-My cats cheer! Very Happy

Scatterkit walks up to the Quartzcliff. Will it be her turn now?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 am

My cats cheered. Hurricanepaw was purring the whole time, causing Blackpaw snapping at her to quit it.

Last edited by Runatone on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next