Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Ruins

+7
Flamestar
Eagletalon
Runatone
Willowpoppy
LepardFoot
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Ruins Empty Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

Oceanclan Ruins Jungle11

Oceanclan's Ruins
Ancient ruins from the time twolegs use to live on the island. They have long been abandoned and even the disgusting twoleg smell is all but gone from the ruins. Most of the ruins are falling apart, which makes it dangerous to even go here. Moss, grass and trees have begun to grow over the ruins. The ruins are a mysterious and dangerous part of Oceanclan territory that few cats will ever visit in their lifetime.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins Empty Re: Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Jaybird Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:09 am

ooc: Actually, Runa, I think we're here. >.<
ic: Pansypaw ran up to Fireblaze and panted, "It's called marigold. And there's also nettle."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

OOC-Actually Runa was right, we are at the Hills. But you are partially right as well, the tsunami camp is in the hills and that/ this is where we will be staying until the floodwaters die down. Also, since we are going to be using this area it mighht help if some cats find it and explore it.

IC-Blisspaw had left the corwd of cats and was now at the base of a rather large hill. She saw some structure at the top of it and was determined to head up there. There could be herbs! Or maybe something else that could be put to good use.

Azureshadow hooked his claws around the mouse, and quickoy killed. Not bad, he thought. He saw Blisspaw, climbing up the hill and then noticed the huge strutcure at the top. What is that? he wondered. He thought about going up there to help Blisspaw and investigate but decided to stay down here, just in case something bad happened up there.

Vanillapetal and Jasmineflame saw a huge......something at the top of the hill.
"Do you see that?" asked Vanillapetal.
"I certainly do!" exclaimed Jasmineflame.
"What is it?"
"I don't know! But I think we should go up there and check it out!"
"I don't know....."
"Oh come on Vanillapetal! If Blisspaw is climbing up the hill, and she is only an apprentice, then you can do it too! Lets go!"
"Fine." grumbled Vanillapetal as she followed her much more energetic friend up the hill.

"Hey guys!" called Azureshadow to Vanillapetal and Jasmineflame.
"Hey! Are you going to be climbing up the hill as well?" asked Jasmineflame.
"Me? No way! Are you kidding? What if something uh bad happens? I need to be ready to go get help!"
"Scaredy mouse!"
"Not uh!"
"Jasmineflame, he does have a point. What if one of us was to get hurt ot fall or-" said Vanillapetal until she was interupted by Jasmineflame.
"Oh come on Vanillapetal! He is just using that as an excuse to not climb the hill cause he is too scared to find out what is at the top!"
"No way! I can climb that hill any day! Or night!"
"Really then? Well.......LAST ONE UPS THE HILL IS A ROTTEN FISH!" cried out Jasmineflame as she took off to the top of the hill like a rocket.
"Hey! No fair!" cried Azureshadow as he raced up after her.
"Hahaha! Too slow!" Jasmineflame called.
"Never! I am still going to win!" Azrueshadow cried out.
"Ayaa!" cried Vanillapetal as she hurried up after that. She then noticed that Blisspaw was no where to be seen.....
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Shadowfur was at the bottom of the cliff when she notice the huge thing and cats going to look. She stayed were she was just in case she was needed.

LepardFoot

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:49 pm

When Azureshadow and Jasmineflame reached the top of the hill, panting heavily they realized that another cat had already beat them.
"Hello." said Blisspaw as she nodded her head in greeting to them. "Are you here for ancient twolegplace as well?" she asked.
It was then that they saw what was on the hill, an ancient twolegplace with old, crumbling, but very small twolegnests made of clay and mud. There was also a bridge and a pool of water.
"I think," said Jasmineflame "we have found the perfect place for the cats to stay out."
"What? Are you crazy?" said Azureshadow.
"Yeah, a little bit." said Jasmineflame as she smiled. "But look, it is perfect! It is already built and all we would need to do is help make those walls a bit more stable, and walaa! DONE! CAMP, FRESH AND STEAMING HOT WITH GOODNESS!" she shouted.
"Yeah, you are crazy." said Azureshadow.
"That's right." said Vanillapetal as she got up the hill and looked around. "But, she does have a good idea. I like it."
"You are both crazy! Is their anyone in the world that is not insane?" asked Azureshadow. He saw Shadowfur at the bottom of the hill and shouted down to her "Hey! Shadowfur! I need you up here! I kinda need your help and your opinion on something!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Shadow fur looked up as her name was called "Coming" she said in a sweat voice then raced up the hill. Several moments later she was at the top panting "What?" she asked and tipped her head to the side.

LepardFoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:27 pm

"Do you think we should use this stinking twolgeplace as our camp?" asked Azureshadow. "I think not!" he said, frowning. Twolegs were strange and dangerous, who knows what deadly suprises could lie in the twolegplace?

"Oh come on, now Shadowfur. Don't be perusaded by him and his silly little ideas. The twolegplace is fine and, it will fit all of the clans nice and snug. Like....um....birds in a nest! Yes, thats it!" said Jasmineflame, as she laughed.

Vanillapetal rolled her eyes.

Blisspaw explored the twolegplace. Why argue over something this great?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Shadowfur looked past them at the twoleg place. She crept toward it and wrinkled her nose "If we do make this a camp were going to have to get rid of that twoleg stench." she rubbed her paws on her nose. she took a closer look. "It might make a good camp but what are we going to do to get the clan to agree?" Shadowfur asked.

LepardFoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 am

"You actually agree with these crazies?" asked Azureshadow, incredously.
Vanillapetal laughed and said "Well, once the cats move in the twoleg scent will go away soon. I mean, we are going to have twice as many cats as normal and all of those cats shall surely elimante that vile smell. Besides, the scent of the twolegs is pretty weak. They obviously have not been here for a loooong time."
"Yes!" cheered Jasmineflame, "My idea worked! Take that silly Azureshadow!" she then sticked her tongue out at him.
Azureshadow playfully growled, but then smiled.
"And in response to your second question," said Vanillapetal as she eyed her two friends, "the clans have no camp already. Building a new one would be very hard, especially with so many weak cats. All we need to do here is fix up the twolegnests a little bit, and poof! We have are selves a camp."
"Can I go and tell the clans about the camp?" asked Blisspaw, polielty.
"Um.....sure, I guess." saidVanillapetal, "make sure you explain it out though, so they are not dissuaded."
"Okay." said Blisspaw, as she nodded her head. Then she raced down the hill in a flash.

OOC-The twolegplace where we are going to make out camp, used to be a Indian camp area, so that is why the houses are all made out of made and clay. But, most of the twoleg objects have either been taken away, or destroyed. So....yeah Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Shadowfur watch Blisspaw leave then looked at Azureshadow "I don't think it would do any harm to build a camp here. It's a perfect place." she added "Why don't you like it" she asked and tilted her head a little.

LepardFoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:54 am

"I don't like it because....well...twolegs are bad and not to be messed with!" Azureshadow said, as he stomped back down the hill.

Jasmineflame rolled her eyes and then said "Cheer up Azureshadow, last one down is a rotten fish!" and with that she took off running, followed by a suprised, but happy Azureshadow to the bottom of the hill.

Vanillapetal chuckled and then turned to Shadowfur and said "I think they like each other. I won't be suprised to hear her expecting kits once we move back into our old camp." Vanillapetal wondered if she would ever find a mate and have kits.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Pansypaw glanced around frantically. He needed a properly trained medicine cat! (hint, hint)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins Empty Meow!

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 am

(i geddit Smile

ic: The she-cat drifted in and out of consiousness, the only thing registering in her head was the fact that Pansypaw would help her. (you get what i'm going to Jay?)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 am

ooc: Kinda, yeah. Eh, very mischievous!
ic: "Windflight! Go find Hollybell. Please." Pansypaw mewed desperately. Windflight nodded and ran off, following Hollybell's scent trail.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 am

Waterfall placed Lilyfeather lightly on the ground, and purred as he saw all the OceanClan cats. He was a rogue, but his true loyalty was to OceanClan. He started to look for Bellstar. (Since he didn't know she was dead... Wait, wrong name?) But he didn't find her, and found Tigereye looking at him in disbelief. "...Waterfall?" Firestorm and Lionscar looked back from wherever they were, and puzzled.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:46 am

"Wait, no, who?" Seapaw snapped his head around. "Who's Waterfall?"
At the same moment, Windpaw asked, "Wait, wait, what?" He turned around. "Who's that cat next to that cat?" He asked Tigereye, pointing his tail at Lilyfeather.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 am

Tigereye said after a long silence. "Waterfall, is my son, and that cat beside him is Lilyfeather, his mate." Firestorm added. "... Our...... parents." Auroralight gasped. Lionscar stood there frozen, not knowing what to say.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 am

Seapaw and Windpaw gaped at them.
Leafpaw and Aurorapaw, even though they were from another clan, could guess how shocking this was for them.
Windflight looked around for Hollybell.
Pansypaw was too agitated to focus on anything but his patient.
Dustkit cocked her head. "Why did you leave OceanClan?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am

Waterfall hesitated, but answered. "Because this was the only way to be together." Lilyfeather looked at him in surprise. Waterfall hated to talk about this, but now he seem calm about it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm

ooc : this is so dramatic lol Smile

ic: Willow finally came back to consiousness, and yowled because Pansypaw was putting herbs on her leg. "That huts!" she complained sourly. "Wait, who's that?" she pointed towards Waterfall and Lilyfeather, flinching slightly because of her bruses and missing claws on her forepaw. She wasnt really focusing properly, her mind still in turmoil about being washed up on OceanClan's territory, and the fact that Pansypaw was focusing so much on her.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 am

"Huh? What?" Pansypaw's mind had wandered. He was wondering if he will ever see Copperwing again....
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 am

ooc: And here the kits come!
ic: Before Waterfall can introduce him and Lilyfeather again, Lilyfeather felt a surge of pain. "Kits! They're coming!" Waterfall glanced around for a medicine cat, but there was only Pansypaw here. "Please," Waterfall begged. "Please help her! There isn't a medicine cat outside OceanClan, and I have no idea how to help!" Lionscar blinked and noticed this will be his brothers and/or sisters coming out. "Please." Lionscar mewed. "Please!" Firestorm glanced over at his brother, and helped too. "Please!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 am

Stormwind trotted into the tsunami camp up the hill and straight into the family chaos. He hadn't heard the conversation, but almost freaked out when he saw a cat yowl, "Kits! They're coming!" First of all, where were all the medicine cats? Wait, who was this cat anyway? Oh well, didn't matter because they still would need a medicine cat. WAIT! Who was the cat Panseypaw was treating over there? Stormwind felt like wailing, 'What is going on over here?!" Instead, he yowled, "MEDICINE CAT!" He needed to keep his cool. That's what leaders did.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 am

Waterfall dipped his head, and sighed. "Long story. Where's Bellstar? (He didn't know she died... Wait, wrong name?)" He looked around. "She will know who am I. I'm a OceanClan warrior. I escaped a long time ago, though." Lilyfeather panted heavily. "They're coming!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 am

ooc: I do believe that Bellstar is Bellstar. And I'm actually not sure if you use watermint while a queen is kitting but whatever.
ic: "Huh?" Pansypaw snapped his head up. "Hey! Leafpaw! Aurorapaw! Come watch after Willow because you two have seen me treat cats before. Dustkit! Remember what watermint looked like? Go get a lot! And borage too. Seapaw, Windpaw, um, find a stick and if there is any water left in those mossball you gave to Willow, bring it over here."
My cats all raced off to do what Pansypaw asked them to do.
Pansypaw ran over to Lilyfeather. "Uhhh, what did Copperwing say about kitting? Right." He put a paw and Lilyfeather's stomach. "Just keep calm," He muttered, "The kits will come out soon..." He felt around a bit more, "Three or two kits, I think!" He mewed optimistically. Dustkit stumbled up to him with watermint and borage. Pansypaw took the watermint and handed it to Lilyfeather. "Eat. You should feel a bit better." Seapaw ran up with a stick in his mouth. "Ffere fffu fo." He mumbled and spat the stick out. Windpaw accidentally bumped into Seapaw. "Watch it!" Seapaw hissed. Windpaw rolled his eyes and dropped the wet moss. "Whatever!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 am

Lilyfeather panted. "Waterfall?" Waterfall blinked. "Yeah?" Lilyfeather smiled. "Shoo." Waterfall complained, but lost. He grumbled and moved away. Lilyfeather shivered as the first kit began to come out. (Hint, Jay. You decide when will they come out, and their genders.) She moaned and pushed again, braking the stick in her mouth.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm

ooc: Why me? *wails* I can't even remember their names! Okay... *opens new tab* Here we go.
ic: Pansypaw ignored the splinters in her fur. "The first kit is coming out... Push harder!" There was a plop and a male kit tumbled out. "It's a male! Seapaw, lick." He mewed, gently passing the kit to Seapaw. Seapaw began licking.
"The next kit... Should take a few minutes," Pansypaw continued feeling around.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 am

ooc: *Blink* Wha...? Minutes? Cats? Nevermind.
ic: Lilyfeather shivered, and pushed harder.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

ooc: It's actually Bellastar, because that's her real name or part of it, but the cat si dead anyway. I tried to get Bella back opn, but know, she's too lazy....

ic: Stormwind shifted uncomfortably. "So, does anyone need any help?" he asked. He felt useless, but he didn't want to just leave.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 am

Waterfall glanced over at Stormwind, careful not to see his mate. "Take me to Bellastar please." He mewed. "Or Oceanstorm if she is busy."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Stormwind nodded, glad he could help, but a little uncertain. Speaking fast, to explain but not waste time, "I don't know where Bellastar is but Ocean should be over there let's go." Checking to see if Waterfall saw where he was going, he bolted over to Oceanstorm.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

Willow gaped at the events unfolding in front of her. She had never seen a kitting before, and was entranced so much that she almost didnt notice the apprentices coming and helping her. "I still dont know who they are!?" she complained to no-one in particular, as she limped to a place with a better view, collapsing and panting with the effort.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 am

Waterfall followed Stormwind. He hoped Oceanstorm would understand about his wish about raising his kits as clan cats.
Lilyfeather pushed again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 am

Wrong place, Runa. Whooops.

Could someone move Runa's post? Thanks.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 am

"Pansypaw!" Pansypaw gave an annoyed twitch of his ear. His sisters were calling him again. "What?"
"Willow has moved placed."
"That's fine."
"Don't you want us to do something?"
"Yes. Be quiet!"
Pansypaw rolled his eyes and concentrated on Lilyfeather. "Ohh, I feel the next one coming out! It's a healthy female!" Pansypaw picked up the kit that had dropped out of Lilyfeather and handed her randomly to someone. Windpaw picked up the kit and licked furiously.
"The last one..." Pansypaw's eyes widened. "Is tumbling out NOW!" The kit tumbled out exactly as he said now. He handed it to Lilyfeather. "It's a male. Lick."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 am

ooc: Wha? Wrong place? What did I do?
ic: Lilyfeather glanced over at her other kits and purred. She licked carefully. Lionscar and Firestorm came, looking at his brothers and sister. Tigereye purred, and Fireblaze and Auroralight felt left out.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 am

I added an whoops?
I put the wrong place in the wrong time at the..
You get it. I just totally forgot to edit it.
ic: Seapaw and Windpaw stopped licking and automatically handed them to Lionscar and Firestorm.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 am

Lionscar blinked in surprise, and licked the blue kit. Firestorm licked the other. Tigereye bounded over, visiting his grand daughter and sons.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 am

ooc: Blue?
Anyways, Ocean, if they others dislike having the post ranks off, you can put it back on again. I'm fine with both. I'm sorry for being so picky. >>
ic: Pansypaw ran after Windflight. "Be right back!" He called over his shoulder. (Hint, Ocean, I do think it's time for Hollybell.) Pansypaw yowled, "Hollybell?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 am

Willow watched the young kits and their new mother carefully, not EVER wanting to forget this. ( Smile - why's the kit blue? ) Her legs ached, her paws ached, her face ached, everything ached! Why does it have to me that gets caught up in the tsunami?! she complained silently to herself. She sighed heavily, then began licking her ragged brown and white-dappled coat, flinching slightly at the salty water taste on her tongue and then taking a lick at the moss that Pansypaw's sisters had given her. Her mind wandered off when she thought about the young tom, her face looked screwed up as she stopped licking with her tongue poking out.

ooc: Runatone, can lilyfeather nurse an orphaned kit? Cause i have a kit and no-one to look after Smile her name's Possumkit
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 am

ooc: Yeah, sure Willow. You can call me Runa, you know. And blue kit= Iciclekit. Look at his description! 'Light blue cat'.
ic: Lilyfeather couldn't help smiling. She kept licking, hoping her kits will survive the first day.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Wait, wait, there can be blue cats?
Shoot. Then I should have a couple of my silvery blue cats turn blue too.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 am

Haha, like Bluestar?

ic: Willow sat at the edge of the camp gazing round. A moss-covered old tree caught her eye, and she wandered over to it, limping awkwardly around the crowd that had gathered around Lilyfeather. She roughly clawed 2 clumps of moss off the tree, and bought them to the queen. "Here, thought you might want this to help keep the kits warm, " she said shyly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 am

Lilyfeather purred. "Thank you!" Tigerkit mewed and rolled around unsteadily. Firestorm quickly bounded toward Tigerkit, and fetched him back. Tigerkit mewed a protest, but fell asleep again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 am

ooc: Nnggh, but she was a silvery blue cat, wasn't she? I thought that technically cats can't be blue... I need some help over here!
ic: "Windflight!" Pansypaw panted as he caught up with Windflight. "Any luck?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Stormwind continued running to Oceanstorm. He wondered who this cat was, but judging on how he wanted to see Oceanstrom, he was OceanClan, and Sotrmwind was Forest. What did he know?

ooc: Cats can be blue, but they are more of a grayish blue or silvery blue, with the main color the grayish/silver. They are not like, sky blue blue. Unless it was a cloudy day...but you get the point.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:44 am

Ookay.... So I guessed right.
Runa, so what color is your cat?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 am

ooc: JUST BLUE OKAY! sorry just had to do that Smile
oh Ocean, was wondering if you could like ask Willow if she wants to become a clan apprentice or something?

ic: Willow purred at Lilyfeather and the kits, her tail waving joyously. She limped back to her makeshift nest and settled herself down, gnawing at a skinny, limp squrrel that Pansypaw's sisters had given her to keep her strength up. She heard Pansypaw run up to another strange cat, yowling "Windflight!" She sighed heavily, and settled down to sleep, arranging herself so that she wasnt leaning on her sore legs.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am

Leafpaw and Aurorapaw was having an argument. "Stay here, I'll look for him!"
"No, you stay here!"
"You!"
"You!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 pm

ooc: Uh... YEAH! (I sound like Fire-eye, don't I?) Just silverish blue would be fine for me.
ic: Lionscar day dreamed while licking the silver blue kit, and woke up when Firestorm yowled, "Come back here!" He bounded over, chasing. (Just pretend the names are chosen already...) Tigerkit ran away again. Tigerkit grumbled when he got caught.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: