Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Ruins

+7
Flamestar
Eagletalon
Runatone
Willowpoppy
LepardFoot
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 2 Empty Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 2 Jungle11

Oceanclan's Ruins
Ancient ruins from the time twolegs use to live on the island. They have long been abandoned and even the disgusting twoleg smell is all but gone from the ruins. Most of the ruins are falling apart, which makes it dangerous to even go here. Moss, grass and trees have begun to grow over the ruins. The ruins are a mysterious and dangerous part of Oceanclan territory that few cats will ever visit in their lifetime.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Wait, wait, there can be blue cats?
Shoot. Then I should have a couple of my silvery blue cats turn blue too.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 am

Haha, like Bluestar?

ic: Willow sat at the edge of the camp gazing round. A moss-covered old tree caught her eye, and she wandered over to it, limping awkwardly around the crowd that had gathered around Lilyfeather. She roughly clawed 2 clumps of moss off the tree, and bought them to the queen. "Here, thought you might want this to help keep the kits warm, " she said shyly.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 am

Lilyfeather purred. "Thank you!" Tigerkit mewed and rolled around unsteadily. Firestorm quickly bounded toward Tigerkit, and fetched him back. Tigerkit mewed a protest, but fell asleep again.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 am

ooc: Nnggh, but she was a silvery blue cat, wasn't she? I thought that technically cats can't be blue... I need some help over here!
ic: "Windflight!" Pansypaw panted as he caught up with Windflight. "Any luck?"

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Stormwind continued running to Oceanstorm. He wondered who this cat was, but judging on how he wanted to see Oceanstrom, he was OceanClan, and Sotrmwind was Forest. What did he know?

ooc: Cats can be blue, but they are more of a grayish blue or silvery blue, with the main color the grayish/silver. They are not like, sky blue blue. Unless it was a cloudy day...but you get the point.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:44 am

Ookay.... So I guessed right.
Runa, so what color is your cat?

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 am

ooc: JUST BLUE OKAY! sorry just had to do that Smile
oh Ocean, was wondering if you could like ask Willow if she wants to become a clan apprentice or something?

ic: Willow purred at Lilyfeather and the kits, her tail waving joyously. She limped back to her makeshift nest and settled herself down, gnawing at a skinny, limp squrrel that Pansypaw's sisters had given her to keep her strength up. She heard Pansypaw run up to another strange cat, yowling "Windflight!" She sighed heavily, and settled down to sleep, arranging herself so that she wasnt leaning on her sore legs.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am

Leafpaw and Aurorapaw was having an argument. "Stay here, I'll look for him!"
"No, you stay here!"
"You!"
"You!"

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 pm

ooc: Uh... YEAH! (I sound like Fire-eye, don't I?) Just silverish blue would be fine for me.
ic: Lionscar day dreamed while licking the silver blue kit, and woke up when Firestorm yowled, "Come back here!" He bounded over, chasing. (Just pretend the names are chosen already...) Tigerkit ran away again. Tigerkit grumbled when he got caught.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

ooc: Jay, why are leafpaw and aurorapaw arguing exactly? oh i'm reading SkyClan's destiny now !!! Smile

ic: Willow woke up to see the two apprentices yowling loudly at each other.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 am

ooc: Um, um, kinda.
They are arguing who will go look for Pansypaw, who will stay.
ic: "Sorry!" Leafpaw hissed, looking... Well, sorry. "I'll stay. Go!" Aurorapaw nodded and ran off, surprised that she had won so easily.
Windpaw decided to go look for Windflight and see what she and Pansypaw and Aurorapaw were doing. He turned around and walked away.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 am

ooc: Now im confused. There's a Windpaw and a Windflight? oh no... No Exclamation

ic: Willow looked at Aurorapaw warily, wondering if Pansypaw was coming back soon... her mind drifted off again and she got the glazed look in her eyes.

ooc: do you think that Willow and Pansypaw should become mates Jay?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 am

ooc: Mmm, that's a good question. They are separate clans, and they live in different groups. What I basically mean is that SunClan, OceanClan, MoonClan, and LavaClan is one clan group, and lives on one island. The other is DawnClan, TwilightClan, RainClan, and SnowClan. They live on another island. Pansypaw is in Dawn. Yep. So I don't know. And to make things dramatic, Pansypaw could love another cat... Ohhhhh! Cross that. I actually hate romance. *makes yucky face*
And yeah, the names are confusing. There are actually 3 Auroras, and there will be another Wind soon.
ic: Seapaw hissed with frustration. They were all gone. Now it was just Leafpaw and him. "Um, I'm sorry, but I'll go look for them too." Seapaw rushed off. Leafpaw rolled his eyes. Now it was just her.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:00 pm

ooc: Thats a lot of cats..... :O confused still, i mean, where is Forestclan come into all this? oh, and is Leafpaw a tom or she-cat? cause you keep saying him and her...

ic: Willow looked at the young cat with distain. Why all the drama? they were all equals here werent they? Except for Pansypaw, he was different... She dozed off again, her dreams filled with the young tom
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 am

ooc: lol! Lion will be so glad if he had to play romantic things. Actually at library time he was looking for romantic nooks. He didn't find one in the primary one, so he went to the secondary library zone! Ha ha ha... Very Happy
ic: Lionscar smiled at Iciclekit. Iciclekit glanced at his older brother coldly. Tigerkit was picking on a fight with Tigereye, who was laughing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:59 am

ooc: I know... I have a lot of cats. ^^ Leafpaw is a she. Sorry.
Okay, so ForestClan got attacked by a tsunami and was brought over to OceanClan. OceanClan and ForestClan have a tense history or something like that but currently they are staying together. Uhh, go ask Ocean, he knows this way better then me.
ic: "Ack!" Leafpaw hissed with frustration. She wanted to go after them.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 am

ooc: lol this is all really tense eh? You did a good job explaining thatks Jay Smile i like the new profile pic by the way

ic: Willow woke with a jolt and saw Leafpaw hissing, Lionscar smiling at Iciclekit, the kit looking at her brother coldly, Tigerkit picking a fight with Tigereye, and the old tom laughing. (That was a mouthful!) The young she-cat got up and walked over to where Lilyfeather was lying down with all the kits. "Do you want a hand?" she asked shyly "I love playing with kits... "
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 am

ooc: Uh, thanks. She's Penelo from Final Fantasy xii, one of my favorite games.
ic: Leafpaw calmed down. Since Willow had gone over to Lilyfeather and is under her care, she could now chase after her siblings and friends. "Wait up!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Foxpaw sat next to the pond by the apprentice's den and looked at his reflection in the smooth surface of the water.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am

Willow limped off with the young kits following hard on her heels. "Okay," she asked them. "What do you want to play?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 am

Tigerkit leaped up with joy. "Teach us some hunting moves!" Iciclekit added cooly. "And fighting..." Flowerkit wriggled out from under her mother's licking and mewed shyly. (She's shy, after all...) "Please...?" Lilyfeather smiled at Willow, glad to be helped.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 am

ooc: *jumps* Hoorah! Flame is back! And she has changed her avatar!
And that Elemental kit you had, Flame, um, Emberkit? I can't remember if I ever asked you this, but do you still want him? We need someone to RP him.. ;n;
ic: Leafpaw mewed coyly, "Hey what about me? I'm still here, you know? So, hunting. Here!" ooc: WAIT! New born kits know about hunting and fighting, and their eyes are open already? They're not hungry, and they can stand up and explore already? O.o. The thought just occurred to me. Sorry. Carry on.
ic: Leafpaw frowned, "Well, I don't know how you OceanClan cats do it, but we hunt like this," She flattened herself until her belly was on the ground and pulled herself forward with her paws silently. Suddenly, she pounced.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 am

ooc: *scream* Noooo! What should I do? I lost my 'Common Sense' Completely! *Bangs head* Uh... Can we pretend they opened their eyes, talk, and know about the warrior code? Okay, fine, let's pretend they talk a bit more... like... Pwease? (Please?) Or something like that. Yeah.
ic: Tigerkit's eyes shone with excitement. Iciclekit cleaned his face, and Flowerkit looked a bit nervous.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 am

ooc: Whoah. Someone, overreacted... -.-
Um, I suppose?
ic: Leafpaw meowed, "I don't think it's such a good idea for me to teach you hunting moves though since I'm ForestClan, and we hunt like how I just showed you. We hunt in different areas as you, so our techniques might not work here."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 am

ooc: Yep I did. AND I"M PROUD! Twisted Evil
ic: Tigerkit shook his head wildly. "No, no it's fine!" He copied the ForestClan cat's move, and it worked quite good, but he almost lost his balance. Iciclekit tried, and was quite perfect. (He's gifted in hunting soooo....) Flowerkit tried her best, but fell down. She licked her chest fur, feeling embarrassed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 am

ooc: *coughs* Okay, I'm just going to point out random mistakes because they are still NEW BORN KITS!
ic: "Okay... Tigerkit, from what I see is that when you pounce you aren't gathering enough energy in your hindquarters. Easy to make you fall. When you flatten yourself, remember to tuck in your tail. All the prey will be running when they see your tail sticking in the air like that.
Icekit, wonderful! Except your tail. Never forget your tail kits! You can pull in your feet a bit more, I think, but apart from that, you're fine. Flowerkit, wait before you pounce. Gather all of your energy into your hindquarters, and then push off! Push evenly, or you'll topple over. But good job on remembering your tail." Leafpaw paused, and coughed, "You'll make great hunters someday! Your moves weren't purrect, but you're still kits, (new born kits). And what can I say? I'm still an apprentice. Okay, I'm going to go get some water, play with Willow for a bit." Leafpaw turned and walked off.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 am

ooc: Hmm...... How about they opened their eyes a tiny weeny bit, and mostly use their nose to understand what other cats were doing?
ic: Tigerkit cheered and started to pounce on Iciclekit, but Iciclekit just dodged coldly. Flowerkit looked at her brother, hoping she could have the courage to join in, but she don't.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm

ooc: yeah lol and Emberkit, hmmmm I can't really remember anything about him :p I can play him but I need to know what he needs to be doing and everything
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Stormwind sniffed around, but he could not find Oceanstorm. "OCEANSTORM! WHERE ARE YOU?" he yowled. he wondered what he was supposed to do now.

ooc: Ocean get over here!!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

OOC-Ready to post. Finally lol. I um didn't know what to do w/ my charries so I just did this

IC-Hollybell walked over to Pansypaw and said "Wow kid. You are definitley a natural medicine cat. I know I am not your mentor or anything, but I think it is ime you become a full medicine cat." Hollybell paused before saying "If you want to I mean. You don't have to..." Hollybell hoped he would accept it.

Oceanstorm heard his name called and went over to Stormwind. "What? I was just going to ask that cat, Willow if she wanted to be an apprentice. Or maybe why she was even here....."

Mockingjay(X) helped fix the camps dens, which were basically little huts made of clay!

Dancingpaw wondered when she would get her warrior name *cough cough* "Ahem, I must be getting a cold." she said to herself, before she then help Mockingjay with the camp.

Kitepaw, Aromapaw, Laurelpaw, and Blisspaw helped with the camp as well. More than 1/2 of the dens were done and ready to house cats! They decided to eat and pondered the existence of islands.

Twisterclaw put a rabbit onto the pile before walking away to sleep in the new dens. He was tired.

Paintedrose wondered what she should do. She started to walk around the camp and observe it.

Secretwish(X) nursed her kits.

Flashfire(X) did help with the making of the camp. Another den done, he thought.

Ebonypaw and Jadepaw looked around the camp and tried to get use to their new surroundings.

Foxkit and Wolfekit played with each other.

Sablefire slept peacefully, as she recovered her strength.

Tucker died of exhaustion from all of this typing. He needed to kill someone! Or maybe multiple people! He didn't like all of these cats in 1 place, too much work for him...the better Forestclan returned home the better...off to the Sunclan RP!

^lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 pm

ooc: What's the (X) for?

ic: Stormwind panted, "Oceanstorm, this cat here,"- he gestured to Waterfall- "wants to speak with you." He wondered if Oceastorm would know who the cat was.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Oceanstorm looked at Waterfall and said in a voice as cold as ice "So we meet again, my mentor." (Is that okay? I can change it if you would like.)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 pm

ooc: So dramatic, lol Smile TENSION!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!

ic: Willow stared at the young kits with their eyes barely open (i remembered! lol ) and said "Maybe hunting moves aren't such a good idea. What about you come with me and get some more moss? I'll show you how to claw the clumps off just right and it'll help with your clawing actions...." she tried to persuade the kits with a voice as sweet as sugar. Just as she was about to walk/limp out of the camp, a young ginger kit staggered in with a loud yowl (she's called Possumkit, if your wondering).
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 am

ooc: Ocean, that's fine. And about the dramatic thing, this is why I love this website! Cats can be soooo dramatic!
ic: Tigerkit's tail drooped down, but shot up again when he heard they were going to collect moss. Flowerkit's eyes sparkled, and Iciclekit looked a bit interested.
Waterfall purred. "You have grown, Oceanstorm." He sighed and looked over at his kits. "I know I once ran away, leaving Lionscar and Firestorm. But now Lilyfeather have kits again, and I hope to raise them as OceanClan cats. And... Uh...... We hope to help OceanClan, since there was a flood. This is the only way I can thank you."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am

ooc: Drama! Tension! Ohhhhh! *faints*
ic: Pansypaw noticed that Windpaw, Seapaw, and everyone else had come. He cocked his head at them then spun around when Hollybell spoke to him. "Um, I whaat? Uh sure, if that could happen... But I kind need your help too. Willow has some leg problem and I don't know how I'm supposed to fix it..." Pansypaw trailed off.

ooc:Flame, um he's an elemental kit, brother to Windpaw, Seapaw, Starpaw, and Terrapaw. Yeah. And he's supposed to be an apprentice now, I think.

ic: Windflight stiffened. The tension between Oceanstorm and Waterfall was obvious.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Stormwind tried not to stare as he conspicuously backed away. (Such a plot turn! lol.) He turned around and noticed a yowl, and the kit who made it. The kit was next to Willow, the cat Ocean was going to ask to join OceanClan. Another loner? Or OceanClan? Huh, he thought, padding towards the new cat.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:13 am

ooc: I know right? The tension is killing me! Smile

ic: Willow saw Stormwind approaching her, and busied herself with licking the small ginger female and reasuring her that it was going to be okay. The small, soft-furred kit was obviously too young to be away from her mother, and she padded up to Lilyfeather, the kit wimpering helplessly as she dangled from Willow's jaws. "Uh, Lilyfeather? Could you manage one more?" the kit smelt the warm milk-scent coming off Lilyfeather and squealed to be let down.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 am

Waterfall looked away sadly at his mate and his kits, half expecting Oceanstorm to say "No".
Lilyfeather blinked, and nodded. "Yes, that's fine with me, since my other kits are playing."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 am

ooc: Runa just mentioned to me today that she had never saw a dramatic post coming from me... And I was all like, YEAH!
ic: Dustkit coughed. She ran over to the new kit. "Hi! I'm Dustkit." Finally, a kit that she could play with. Not that she couldn't play with Lilyfeather's kits but... Yeah.
Windflight winced. Seapaw noticed the tension and looked from Oceanstorm to Waterfall. "Wait, you're not saying that Waterfall is Oceanstorm's mentor?" He hissed to Windpaw.
"What? What are you meowing about? Um, I don't know? Are you asking me? But then that means that Waterfall is old. Very old. No offense, Waterfall" Windpaw mumbled under his breath.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am

Lilyfeather's ears prickled at the apprentice's conversation. Waterfall is not old.
Waterfall looked worried, and glanced back at Oceanstorm, waiting for an answer.
Tigerkit squealed, rolling around. Iciclekit dodged around, and Flowerkit just stared a few fox length away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Stormwind walked up to Willow. "So, where did you came from, if you're not in OceanClan? do you know who is the kit over there? Sorry to pry, but I was just wondering," he meowed. He hoped he wasn't being intrusive, but if they were swept from very far away, then who knew where the other missing cats had gone. "Also, Oceanstorm, the deputy of OceanClan, wanted to ask you if you would like to join the clan. Right now, he's kind of busy, so...yeah. That's a heads up."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

ooc:

ic: The young shecat left the little kit with Lilyfeather, trusting that she would look after the poor scrap of fur, and walked over to the rambunctious Tigerkit, Iciclekit and Flowerkit. She looked over at Dustkit, wondering if he would like to join in. She looked away shyly when Stormwind walked over. "I came from the twolegplace island, and i got washed here from the tsunami. I honestly have no idea who that kit is, but she kind of reminds me of a possum (do they have possums in Oceanclan's territory?)...." she trailed off as she thought about becoming an apprentice of Oceanclan. "Could you tell, was it Oceanstorm?, that i would absolutely love to become a clan apprentice! But who will be my mentor?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 am

Lilyfeather licked the little kit, caring for the kit like it is her own kit. She gave the little kit milk, and smiled gently. Tigerkit pounced on Iciclekit's tail, and Iciclekit snarled at him. Tigerkit yelped and hid behind Lilyfeather. He looked at his brother innocently. Iciclekit growled, and stormed away, looking at some ants.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Stormwind's eyes widened. "Wow! The Twolegplace! That is pretty far away. but as for Oceanstorm, unless you don't want to, you should go talk to him yourself. You see, I'm not part of OceanClan myself, but ForestClan. Our home got flooded, so OceanClan let us stay here. That's the gist of it." He wasn't sure of what else to say.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 am

"Yeah, i know. I might go talk to him when he's not so.....busy" she said with a small smile on her face. "Come on, kits, i promised i would take you out and collect some moss. Do you still want to come?" she asked Tigerkit, Iciclekit, Flowerkit and Dustkit, who seemed to have dissapeared.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:55 am

Tigerkit bounded toward Willow, squealing "Me! Meeeeee!" Iciclekit's eyes sparkled for the first time, and purred softly. Flowerkit followed Tigerkit, squeaking with excitement.
Lilyfeather looked at the kit. She smiled again, and licked the kit softly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

ooc: yeah sure I can play him
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Oceanstorm looked at Waterfall, sighed before smiling. "Welcome back, mentor."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:13 am

Willow passed Oceanstorm and Waterfall on her way out of the camp, the kits following behind her. "Okay," she asked them."What do you think we should look for to find some moss?" she thought she knew her way around the territory slightly, considering she had been wandering around it since the tsunami, and the fact that she should get a warrior who knew it better didnt occur to her.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 am

"Wait up!" Dustkit called out as she bounded forward. "Well, I've heard Seapaw, Windpaw, and Windflight's descriptions of OceanClan terriotory well enough that I think we should head to the jungle on the north area of our territory." Dustkit said, bounding forward. "Follow me! It's pretty safe."
ooc: I think we should RP in the North Jungle RP now, guys.
ic: Windflight blinked. Seapaw nudged Windpaw. "You owe someone an apology," He muttered. Windpaw glared at him before heading Lilyfeather, seeing as Waterfall was kind of busy. "Um, I would just like to say sorry that we thought that Waterfall was old." Then he turned around and scooted back.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Waterfall looked at Oceanstorm and surprise. He dipped his head in respect, and thanked him. He was overjoyed, but he stayed calm. "Now I shall start greeting my old clanmates."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Foxpaw walked over to Oceanstrom. "Hey Oceanstorm! Do you know when I'll be assigned a mentor?" He looked over at Watterfall. "Who are you?" He asked politely. He'd never seen Waterfall before.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

ooc: I'll post in the nth jungle now - Willow, Flowerkit, Tigerkit, Iciclekit, Dustkit(?), and anyone else who wants to go collect moss? (that sounds so weird!)

ic: The little nameless kit woke up, her eyes opening to see Lilyfeather looking down on her. She squealed, her busy tail thrashing around in fright. She didnt know where she was, let alone who this queen was! She soon smelt the milk-scent coming off Lilyfeather, and snuggled down beside her to suckle again.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am

ooc: Kay. Oh, Seapaw and Leafpaw and Aurorapaw will be going too.
ic: Windflight glanced at Foxpaw, panic in her eyes. Bad timing! She mouthed.
"Wait! Wait for meee!" Seapaw called out as she chased after the cats that were going to collect moss. "And me! I wanna see more OceanClan territory!" Leafpaw yowled. "Ditto for me." Aurorapaw mewed quietly.
ooc: So SunClan is invading OceanClan, Willow, we need to get back before they invade.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 am

Waterfall smiled. "Greetings. My name is Waterfall. I was a OceanClan warrior." (Any other warriors he can greet?)
Lilyfeather licked the nameless kit gently. She smiled as the kit sucked on her belly for milk.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:38 am

ooc: The whole clan.
ic: Windflight mewed, "Hi, I'm Windflight. The cats that had just ran away were Seapaw, Leafpaw, and Aurorapaw. Leafpaw and Aurorapaw are from ForestClan."
Windpaw stepped forward. "I'm Windpaw. That's Pansypaw, the only remaining medicine cat apprentice from ForestClan. He's panicking."
Pansypaw shot Windpaw a look that would have withered anyone else if they were not Windpaw.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Stormwind didn't think he was needed anymore. ForestClan had settled down, so he decided to go to the beaches to find Smallpetal. He padded off to the oceanside.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Waterfall greeted the cats and apprentices. He was glad to be back home, and he was looking around toward the warrior's den, where he had once slept.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 am

Willow came back into the camp followed by four kits, and three aprentices. "Hello, Lilyfeather!" she meowed delightedly. "Hows the little kit going?" the kit woke to see the lovely dapple-furred Willow smiling down at her. "H-hello....." the kit mewed. "Where am i? And what's my name?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next