Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Jungle

4 posters

Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Moonclan Jungle

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Moonclan Jungle 017_th10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re: Moonclan Jungle

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Wisteriafrost raced through the jungle, carrying her kits. She was hoping that they would be safe at the Storage Outpost, so that she could return to the battle.

Scatterkit looked at the jungle. It was so...dark. She liked it!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Aquafur hurried Solarpaw through the jungle. He was going to leave his son in the makeshift camp and then try to return to the battle.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re: MoonClan Forest

Post by eaglestar Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Rippleclaw tried to to be as silent as possible. He winced as he cracked a twig.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Aquafur would have whipped his head around with the twig snap, but he didn't want to alarm Solarpaw. Instead, he pricked his ears up. "Solarpaw," he whispered, "follow Wisteriafrost's scent to the safe place, okay? I'll meet you there." Solarpaw tried to look calm, but he was still confused. "Oh, enemies?" he asked his father. Aquafur purred. "No, a squirrel, you worrywort. NOW GO!" Solarpaw scampered off into the dark jungle, skidding and jumping around trees, yelping when he narrowly missed a snake. Aquafur shook his head and ran towards the noise he had heard.

ooc: Is it okay is Aquafur catches Rippleclaw, eaglestar? Otherwise I'll edit.

ic: Aquafur pounced on the unknown cat. "Rippleclaw?" he gasped. Wiping the surprise from his expression, Aquafur got close into Rippleclaw's face. "What are you doing here? Running away?" he hissed. "Looks like Fallenstar didn't get lucky with who her followers were."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 am

Nightpath and Ivytendril whipped around at the sound of fighting. They relaxed when they saw it was Rippleclaw, who was caught by Aquafur. "Aquafur, should we take care of him?" Ivytendril asked tentatively.

Mintberry saw Solarpaw go. Then she saw Aquafur pounce on a cat. Then she saw Nightpath and Ivytendril. She waved Nightpath over, "When Aquafur has time, tell him that I have took the apprentices to our safe area." Nightpath nodded and returned. Mintberry mewed to the apprentices, "Don't be scared, we're taking you to a safe place now. Follow me." She walked after Solarpaw, with the apprentices in front of her.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 am

Wisteriafrost began running back to camp to help fight. Then, she saw Ivytendril, Nightpath, Mintberry, Echopaw, Solarpaw, Dreampaw and Aquafur. She relaxed, glad that they weren't enemies. She went over to where Nightpath and Ivytendril were to see if there was anything she could do to help fight.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am

Nightpath acknowledged Wisteriafrost's presence with a flick of her ear. She then turned her head to Rippleclaw and Aquafur.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Aquafur's eyes flared with anger. "What are you guys doing here? I can easily take care of Rippleclaw! Hurry up, send the apprentices, and then get back to the fight!"

Solarpaw glanced behind him and noticed the other cats. "Hey, did Aquafur send you guys to the safe place too?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re:MoonClan Jungle

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 am

ic: "Get off of me, you foxheart!" Rippleclaw tried to claw Aquafurs stomach.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Aquafur was too nimble for that. In a flash, he dodged, but it was really to move from his position and then hold Rippleclaw down more securely. He trapped Rippleclaw's front paws down with his hind legs and then used his own fore-paws to press down on Rippleclaw's neck, forcing his face to touch the ground. He faced the warrior. "Tell me what you were doing and I won't kill you and your friends in gruesome ways," he meowed causally.

ooc: eaglestar, do you want Rippleclaw to be captured, injured and left in the forest until some cat finds him, or he runs away back to MoonClan camp?

ic: Rosefeather sniffed around in the jungle, holding her tail aloft so it won't get dirty in the mosses. She found Rippleclaw's scent, but it lead out towards OceanClan territory. In case, she nosed around camp for a return scent trail.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re: Eagle

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 pm

He can be captured. Same for Goldenheart, I think. She's outside of camp right now.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

ooc: -beep- Commence capturing.
ic: Nightpath's ears pricked. She heard something. Her nose twitched. She scented someone. Goldenheart. Looking for her apprentice, probably. She signaled to Ivytendril to wait, then cautiously walked forward to where Goldenheart was. She tensed, then suddenly leaped right on top of her, pinning her down. Ivytendril waited in the shadows, in case Goldenheart escaped.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re: MoonClan Jungle

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am

ic: Goldenheart struggled in vain. "Help! Cloudspots!" she yelled through muffled fur. Cloudspots saw Ivytendril in the shadows. He knew he couldn't fight all three cats. "I'll send a patrol!" he yowled and slipped bak into camp.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:27 pm

ooc: Uh, guys, Aquafur isn't really trying to capture warriors. Only apprentices because they can be easily brainwashed. Otherwise, the prisoners will be a drain on prey and if there are too many, will overtake their keepers and break out with valuable information for Fallenstar's side. I was just thinking Rippleclaw would be captured because Aquafur wants at least one warrior for interrogation, and since Rippleclaw was going somewhere, Aquafur wants to find out where and if Rippleclaw got the thing that caused him to leave the camp. And also, winning the battle at MoonClan camp is more important than capturing warriors at the moment! go!

ic: Aquafur growled in disgust. He heard the struggling, and Goldenheart's yells, and knew some cats on his side were probably attacking. "Get back to the main battle you mange-pelts!" he yowled. He looked at Rippleclaw and calculated it out in his head. There was no one in his camp except for some apprentices, and they thought they were taken to a "safe" place. He considered telling then Rippleclaw was an enemy, but then he could sway over the apprentices like Aquafur had. So instead, he knocked out Rippleclaw by flipping him around and banging the back of his head on the hard ground. "I'll come back to you later," he snarled before stalking off into the gloom to find the buffoons fooling around in the jungle.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Jungle Empty Re: Eagletalon

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

ooc: I guess it might be a little too much, but remember Tigerstar in the books? He took Stonefur, Mistyfoot, Featherpaw, and Stormpaw captive. Then he held a trial. So how about Aquafur gives the captive cats a choice: join him, or die? (although, if they do join him, they'd plot against him...i don't know)
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:56 pm

ooc: Yeah, you're right on both accounts. We could do that, but Aquafur isn't dumb (about the plotting/revolting), so he would kill everyone, but Aquafur probably wants some of moonClan left to rule. With the Stonefur etc thing, it was because they were half-clan cats and also TigerClan could afford to hold prisoners with two clans to watch over them. With some prisoners, Aquafur will threaten the parents/mentor of younger cats if they also have the younger cat. Otherwise...
Sorry this is so long Razz

ic: Rosefeather hid in a thorn bush (not one of her best ideas) as Aquafur ran past. She ducked out from under the tendrils of thorns, plucking them out while following Rippleclaw's scent trail. Finally, she spotted him. "Rippleclaw!" she gasped. He looked like some cat had knocked him on the head. She picked him up by the scruff and started to drag him back to camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Wisteriafrost ran back to the Storage Outpost.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:32 pm

ic: Firebird, Snowbird, Whirlwind, and Windpaw stalked warily into the jungle. "Keep an eye out for Aquafur's cats," Firebird warned. Snowbird held up her tail. She saw a squirrel. Silently, she stalked and pounced. "Nice catch!" Firebird congratulated his mate. Whirlwind spoke up. "I think I'll take Windpaw to another part to practice. We can meet at the camp entrance at sunhigh," she said. Firebird nodded. "Go ahead! We'll meet you later."

Skipping ahead...Firebird and Snowbird padded up to Whirlwind and Windpaw. Firebird held a rabbit and a mouse, while Snowbird was holding a rabbit and a vole. They bothe stared at the pheasent at Whirlwind and Windpaw's paws, ignoring the rabbit, squirrel, and mouse they had also caught. "Let's take this back to camp. Fallenstar'll be surprised," Firebird finally purred.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 am

ooc: ....rabbits are really hard to catch, and according to our scale, squirrels are the most difficult. Even the best hunters can't catch that much prey that is so hard to catch.

ic: Pebblecreek, Pearlblaze, and Rubypaw padded into the camp, tails held high as to not bend the ferns and alert their cautious prey. "Watch out for Aquafur's cats," Pebblecreek warned Rubypaw before they scavenged the jungle hunting. She nodded, barely rolling her eyes. She knew by now. The rule set down, Rubypaw immediately spotted a mouse. She crept towards it but snapped a twig so that the creature started to pelt away. Unluckily for the mouse, Pearlblaze loomed at the other end and ended its short life in her claws. The two hunters nodded at each other and then went to find other prey.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw pushed furthur towards camp. He couldn't wait for the battle! Maplewing easily lept over a log and landed beside him. "Slow down! You'll get too tired for the battle!" she snapped. There was a rustling overhead as Ebonyclaw and Ivorystone lept from tree to tree. "You'd think they were squirrels!" Snowpetal gasped as she bounded over to them to wait for the rest of the cats.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Aquafur whipped his head around from the head of the group. "Shhh!" he hissed furiously. He gestured to a dry stream bed, signalling that they would regroup and start for the camp again.

Solarpaw, at his side, nodded his head. He sat in the dirt and thought of seeing Lunapaw and his mom, of how the battle would go, hopeful victory, and Scatterpaw.

Rubypaw was getting frustrated. She had failed to catch that blackbird right in front of her. Then the squirrel. Then another mouse. "Patience," Pebblecreek mewed. Rubypaw took a deep breath, but thought it was easy for him to say, as he had a mouthful of rabbit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Wisteriafrost and Grapefur followed closely behind, making sure to keep quiet as to not draw attention to their battle party.

Wisteriafrost was worried about how the battle would go and hoped that the war would end after this battle. It had to! She didn't want her little kits to get caught up in this war. Her face, though, remained a calm and emotionless mask, betraying nothing.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Aquafur surveyed the group. "Okay, good enough! Let's go!" he hissed, and slunk off.

Solarpaw followed.

ooc: now to the camp!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:06 pm

OOC-Giggle Giggle! Twisted Evil

IC-Wisteriafrost nodded her head and followed Aquafur. Her heart was beating with anticapation. She hoped that battle would end. Tonight. She was now determined more than ever to fight hard and win!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze had finally backtracked to the dead blackbird. Sure enough, there wasn't MoonClan scent on it, and the bird hadn't died of natural causes as far as they could tell. Pebblecreek leaned in with his nose wrinkling from the crowfood. "SunClan?" he asked. Pearlblaze was busy listening. "Yowls are coming from the camp!" she mewed. The two raced off without another word.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 am

Wisteriafrost crashed through the foliage of the jungle, looking for Aquafur.
Lunapaw chared forward into the jungle, trailing closely behind Wisteriafrost. She was looking for her brother, Solarpaw.
Aboce the two cats, lightning crackled and thunder boomed. The sky was dark and the black storm clouds were gathering together. The rain was now so heavy that it actually stung when it hit the cats.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 am

Solarpaw jumped out of a tree. His eyes flashed from the reflection of lightning and the rain plastered his fur down, turning it almost black. He leaped onto Lunapaw and started slashing at her back.

Aquafur retreated, ducking beneath trees and bushes. He decided to send Solarpaw to the Outpost when he realized Solarpaw was back fighting Lunapaw, Cursing, he went to find someone else he could send.

Pebblecreek ran through the jungle to chase out the intruders. He shivered in the cold, stinging rain and wondered how his mate was doing. He hoped she wasn't hurt.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

Lunapaw fought once more against Solarpaw, yowling loudly and slashing at his body. She didn't really have any strategy, it was just slash, slash, slash.

Wisteriafrost slowed down. Where was Aquaufur? If she was Aquafur, where would I be? The Tunnels! The Outpost! HER KITS! A sudden burst of energy filled her as she doubled her previous running as she charged through the jungle, passing Lunapaw and Solarpaw (oblivious to them, of course) on her way to the Tunnels.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:01 pm

ooc: I'm just going to do the lightning thing now...

ic: As the two siblings fought, a stab of lightning fell from the sky and hit a nearby tree. The tree groaned, the electrocuted branch falling to the ground next to Solarpaw and Lunapaw. It caught fire on the grass and created a complete ring of crackling red flames around the two. Solarpaw glanced at their fiery surroundings, yelling, "It looks like it'll have to be to the end now!" His gaze had begun to flicker from exhaustion and the amount of wounds.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm

"Yes! The end of YOU!" cried Lunapaw as she charged forward, her paw outstretched with her bloody, unsheathed claws. She slashed downward at his face.

Scatterpaw walked out of the tunnels. Ahead of her Cougarpaw watched with utter glee as two cats fought in a ring of fire. Who could that be? she wondered. She would have gotten closer to investigate but then she scented her mother nearby and ran to her.

Wisteriafrost turned around, her daughter's scent filling the air. "Scatterpaw?"

"Mom!"

"Oh Scatterpaw, you are safe!" said Wisteriafrost as tears ran down her blood-stained cheeks.

"And you too, mom. I was worried about you." Scatterpaw murmured.

Wisteriafrost looked down at her daughter and said "Hurry. Find your brother, now. We no longer serve Aquafur. He is the tyrant, not Fallenstar. We have to go and help them."

"Right!" replied Scatterpaw as she raced off. She didn't really understand what happened but she was glad she wouldn't have to be around Aquafur and his cronies anymore.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm

ooc: Lol where's Fallenstar. Can't exactly end it without her fighting Aquafur...

ic: Solarpaw sidestepped, the tips of Lunapaw's claws grazing his face. He roared from anger and renewed his attack. The back of his mind was engulfed in a feeling of hopelessness. However, he suppressed it for the time being. He could win. And he would.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down