Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 11 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 11 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 am

ooc: umm...can i have a quick re-cap? purrlease? XD

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC-Sure! So there was a warrior ceremony, some battle training in the camp and now Aquafur is going to attack again. After this we attack Aqua but they expected it so they push us out of their camp into the jungle where we fight in the final battle! :O

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 pm

ooc: WOW to the changes!
ic: Wolfsong felt teeth grasp his scruff and let out a groan.
Glowheart felt Wolfsong's forehead. It was burning hot. "It's a fever, and a bad one too." Reaching into the medicine supplies, she got some thyme, and tansy.
Wolfsong hacked up some blood. He tried to lift his head, moaning.
Glowheart rushed in. "Get some wet moss from the forest, but don't go too far in case Aquafur comes!"

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Mirrorgaze's got nothing to do can she pop in from oceanclan and check on y'all and help for the war and stuff?

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:47 pm

OOC-Thanks, Star & Sure Nova! Very Happy

IC-Lunapaw sprinted out of the camp to get some wet moss for Glowheart and Wolfsong. It looked fever was breaking out, and by the looks of it, it wasn't going to be a good fever season. She somewhat recalled that that fever was called Redfever, but besides that there were other levels to the fevers but she didn't remember what hazard level the Redfever layed on.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

ooc: I won't be on at all Sunday to Friday due to residential camp, so can we have the battle, like, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
ic: Glowheart looked up. "Thanks, Lunapaw," she mewed gratefully. She dribbled some water into Wolfsong's mouth. Brightpaw, could you run over to Everclear and tell her that Wolfsong's sick? And Rosefeather, can you find Fallenstar and tell her that the fever's started?" she asked. Wolfsong hacked up some more blood. "I duh fuh goo," he muttered. Muttering, she went to the supplies again and brought out two poppy seeds. Gently, she tipped Wolfsong's head back and slipped the seeds down his throat. In two heartbeats, he was asleep. Glowheart pressed some moss onto Wolfsong's head.
Snowbird was chatting with Spirit and Star when Firebird came in. "Snowbird, are you all right?" he asked. He had overheard that Wolfsong was sick with fever and was worried for her mate. Snowbird blinked. "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked. "Wolfsong has Redfever. I...uh...I was worried," he said. Star blinked and wrapped her kits closer to her. Redfever! she thought. Spirit gently nudged her eight kits back in. "Settle down and I'll tell you a story about Eaglestar," she purred.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Mirrorgaze wove herself through the forest until she inhaled and smelled the Moonclan borders. Her glossy dark silver coat with foggy black stripes helped her blend in with the shadows of the forest as she wove herself through the trees and foliage, creating no stir in the leaves. Lightning sharp light, misty blue-gray eyes glared out at her surroundings until she reached moonclan camp.
"Fallenstar." She called out, her familiar deep, rusty voice booming through the camp.

Fallenstar's ears flicked up as she heard her cousins voice. She pelted out of the camp and tackled her identical cousin. At first glance they looked exactly alike. But Fallenstar's eyes were sharper, and her coat more defined, with light silver stripes over her grey, misty coat.
"Mirrorgaze!" She meowed happily, as the two cats reunited happily, trotting back into camp.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Recap, pwease? (You guys posted a lot more then I excepted!)

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc: Kk, so Runa, we're about to have the second stage of the civil war, you know, when Aqua attacks, but the Clan was expecting it and then they go out in the forest and fight, and (takes deep breath) Aqua and Fallen die and four of my cats abandon the clan. And also, Glowheart is wondering where the heck Darkpaw is and Wolfsong is sick. (Have I gotten everything, Ocean?) Oh, and Snowbird is getting ready to give birth.
ic: Wolfsong muttered, "Good life...OceanClan...Aquastar..." Glowheart shivered at the last one. Turning to her two "apprentices", she said,"You two should get some rest. Help with Clan preperations, or something, and then get some food and rest."
Phoenixeagle sniffed. OceanClan! Hey, that's Mirrorgaze...Why has she come?Phoenixeagle wondered. Eaglescar stiffened. "OceanClan!" Snowbird's ears perked. OceanClan? Firebird immedietly crouched defensively in front of the nursery, ready to fight to defend his mate.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:19 pm

ooc: Yay thanks!
Darkpaw rushed in, dropping a big piece of moss on the ground. "Sorry Glowheart! I fell into a mud puddle when I went to collect moss, and lost my scent, and... and... I kind of got lost." She said guiltily. "Sorry, I should have asked somecat to come with me.... What happened over here?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

ic: "Wolfsong has fever," Glowheart explained, gesturing for Darkpaw to put the moss in the storage.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Darkpaw blinked. "Oh... Sure." She said as she headed off toward the storage.
Luna shivered. How many cats is injured?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 am

Rosefeather rushed over to Fallenstar. "Er, sorry to break up the reunion, but Glowheart told me to tell you that fever has started!" she burst out. She didn't know who this OceanClan cat was, but she didn't really care at the moment.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Darkpaw finished stocking the moss and came back. She sighed as she wondered what will she do.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am

ooc: Back! Miss me? Very Happy . Right, so now i have to remember what my characters were doing.... XD

ic: Brightpaw padded into the camp with two bundles of moss held in her jaws. "Darkpaw?" she mumbled around the moss. "Help?"

ooc: I cant remember what my other cats were doing... :p
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Darkpaw's tail shot up in surprise. She let her fur lie flat, and turned back. "Ok! I'm coming~!" She licked her chest fur shyly. "Sorry, got a bit surprised." She said, as she took half of the moss. "Thanks for collecting them."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 am

ooc: Lol Runa XD

ic: Brightpaw padded over to the medicine den, looking for her mentor. "Glowheart?" she called. "Sorry, i got a little lost... Whats happening?"

ooc: WHAT WERE MY OTHER CATS DOING?! :p
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm

ooc: To tell you the truth, I don't know >:3
ic: Darkpaw sighed. "Um... I don't know either... I got lost too."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:53 pm

ooc: Hi, I'm back from camp!
ic: Glowheart briskly walked over to the two apprentices. "Brightpaw, I want you to get some rest, and we'll go gather herbs later. Darkpaw, you too. I'll take the moss--" a moan from Wolfsong interrupted her. Grabbing the moss, she stumbled her way into the den. "Thanks!" she called back.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:34 am

ooc: Hi Star Very Happy ....im jjust gonna take a guess and say its night time now?

ic: Brightpaw nodded, and stumbled wearily to the apprentice den. Amberpaw and Swiftpaw looked up from their rabbit and greeted their sister. Brightpaw just stumbled past, not really aware of her surroundings. Her siblings looked at one another, shrugged, and finished off their freshkill.

ooc: Taking a shot at making my charries come back XD

ic: Lightningclaw padded into the warriors den, and headed for his nest, only to be blocked by a snarling Pearldapple. "Where have you been?" she demanded.
Lightningclaw looked annoyed "I dont have to tell you about every second of my life!" he hissed. Pearldapple snorted, and pointedly moved her moss over to Rippleshade's, who rolled his eyes and dropped back off to sleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:58 pm

ooc: ... I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE NIGHT/DAY THING!
ic: Darkpaw nodded, as she went to settle down in her nest.

Luna peeked her eyes open as she heard arguing. She didn't know which side she should move to.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

ic: Glowheart yawned, putting the moss back into the herb supply. On second thought, she took some, dipped it into the pool, and squeezed some water into Wolfsong's mouth.
Snowbird felt so tired...and heavy...she dropped off to sleep. Even Star and Spirit's kits had settled down and were snoring away.
Rippleclaw silently padded into the warrior's den, where Firebird was uneasily shuffling. His ginger coat blazed in the night. Whiteblaze huffed (and puffed, and blew the warrior's den down!LOL),"Firebird, I don't care if you're worried about Snowbird, be quiet!" he snapped.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC-Actually, Aqua and his 'army' will attack Moonclan Camp. Fallen and her forces will fend them off and make them retreat, but after that Fallen decides it is time to fight back. So she and her warriors go to attack Aqua and his forces, but Aqua had been expecting that and pushes them back into the Moonclan Jungle from the Moonclan Tunnels. That is where the Final Battle will take place and the prophecy will be fufilled! Glowheart should get the last part of the prophecy when Fallen and her cats go leave to attack Aqua's cats.

IC-Lunapaw sat in the apprentice den. Since they couldn't go out and explore Moonclan territory, it was really boring being an apprentice right now. She kinda wished something interesting would happen. She really wanted to see Solarpaw again, and have her happy little family back again. She closed her eyes and gently began to drift off into the world of dreams.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Mirrorgaze flattened her ears at the strange looks she got from the other cats.
Fallenstar nudged her cousin playfully and said, "Lighten up! We're under attack, they are going to be wary." She loped over to Moonrock and called out. "All cats who are able to catch their own prey please gather under moonrock."

Mirrorgaze followed her relative up the rocks, more gracefully than the older cat. Her silver fur shone bright in the moon as she was glowing, and her misty blue gray eyes icily stared back at the gathering clan.

ooc: guys, just a quick reminder, if there are any prophecies that need to be told, Mirrorgaze is your cat cuz she has nightly dreams with spiritclan. There was a prophecy about her being a special prophet but it never really fell through, but she does have a special connection to spiritclan.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

ic: Wolfsong gasped out and groaned. Sighing, Glowheart roused herself from her sleep long enough to give Wolfsong some more water. She fell asleep again.
Snowbird felt as if she was a kittypet. She could barely move, and her stomache was starting to hurt.
Firebird lay awake, praying to StarClan that Snowbird would be alright. Phoenixblaze and Eaglescar came in chattering like squirrels, but one look at Rippleclaw told them to be quiet. They settled down into their nests.
Windsong took a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. She bit in, relazed in the cool breeze.
ooc: Is there anycat in MoonClan who might be mates with Windsong? Thinking Thinking
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Fallenstar yowled, frustrated. "ALL CATS GATHER UNDER MOONROCK NOW FOR A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT. I SAID /NOW/."

Mirrorgaze flattened her ears and the sudden fury in Fallenstar's voice. "Fallenstar, it's late. Cut them a little bit of slack." She said, her cold voice monotone.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 am

ooc: Lol i love how Fallenstar's really angry with her Clan XD
Star? I have Rippleshade.... Very Happy

ic: Swiftpaw and Amberpaw padded over to the Moonrock, and sat together quietly.

Pearldapple pushed her way out of the warriors den angrily, followed by a frustrated Rippleshade. "Can't you cut us a bit of slack?" Rippleshade muttered to himself, annoyed. Lightningclaw followed just after Pearldapple had settled, and pointedly went to sid over by his kits.

Brightpaw blinked. An announcement? At this time of night? She sighed, yawned, then padded out into the clearing. She blinked her eyes and yawned again.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 am

Hey, her mate just attacked her clan and stole her son :p cut her some slack guys haha

ic: Once her clan had gathered, Fallenstar began to speak. "I apologize for waking you all at this time but Mirrorgaze of Oceanclan has come to help us in our war against Aquafur. She has extensive knowledge of healing and will be helping Glowheart. Please make her feel welcome in this clan, she is my family." Fallendtar stepped back to let Mirrorgaze say a few words.

Mirrorgaze gracefully wove herself forward, when the clouds over the moon broke and poured silvery liquid moonlight down on the medicine cat. Her silver coat lit up as if it was set on fire with white fire. Fallenstar gasped lightly and Mirrorgaze spoke. "I understand your caution but I mean no harm. I am only here to help. family is the only thing you can trust, and when family deserts family, the travesty is not overlooked by soirtclan. Aquafur will be punished by betraying his clan, an by betraying his family. And I am here to help." She stepped back as the cloud was enveloped in mist once more.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm

OOC-Hahaha xD

IC-Lunapaw wondered what that would make Mirrorgaze. Her aunt? No. Her cousin? Maybe. Family was so confusing!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

ic: Glowheart wearily padded to the OceanClan cat. "So, you're here to help, then? Well, you can watch over Wolfsong while I sleep," she yawned, and padded back to her den.
"Wolfsong!" (ooc: This is a visit from SpiritClan) Wolfsong blinked. "Am I dead? Is that really you, Eaglestar?" The lithe MoonClan leader stepped forward. "No, Wolfsong, it's not your time yet. Don't ever think about giving up!" Wolfsong blinked. "I won't, Eaglestar, don't worry." "And one more thing...tell this to Glowheart: (insert prophecy here)."
ooc: What was the prophecy again?
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am

ooc: Er... I forgot too. XD Ask Ocean? Wait, wasn't it listed in the Medicine Cat Guild?
ic: Luna still hesitated about the fight between her father (?) and mother (?).
Darkpaw quickly padded toward Glowheart. "A help will always be good." She mumbled to herself.
Runatune sighed. Betrayal of family. Do she have to kill her brother to end this? Or it can be settled down in a better way? Wolfcry might still be the kind brother she once knew, not this enemy hunger for revenge.
Solareclipse were worried. He remembered Wolfcry when he was still a kit. He was so kind and gentle. That violence tom cat? He didn't know.
Hurricanepaw grumbled. "This is bad... We're going to fight our uncle?" Blackpaw was quite worried about that too. Maybe his mother will be too kind to kill him. Then, he, Ringpaw, or Solareclipse have to protect the she cats in his family.
Ringpaw straightened his back. This time, he had to fight better.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Mirrorgaze stepped into the medicine den and saw Wolfsong sleeping. A strange peacefulness descended over the warrior and Mirrorgaze knew something was up.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

ic: Glowheart saw Mirrorgaze's reaction when she saw Wolfsong. Not thinking it mattered, she fell asleep and immediatly arrived at SpiritClan's hunting grounds.
Eaglestar gently licked Wolfsong's head.
Snowbird winced. The pain in her stomach was getting worse...
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Darkpaw watched beside the medicine cats. Something had to be up. Someone had to heal Wolfsong. She needed to be better, so she can support Glowheart. Lot's of things popped up in her mind.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 am

Brightpaw yawned, and looked around the den. Where was Darkpaw? SHe padded out into the camp, and instantly felt the tension in the air. "okay..." she mumbled, and decided to go and see how Snowbird was doing. "Snowbird?" she whispered, poking her head through the nursery entrance.

Swiftpaw and Amberpaw lay in the apprentice den, snoring and kicking each ohter occasionally.

Lightningclaw padded over to Everclear. "Hey..." he mumbled awkwardly.

Pearldapple snorted at her ex-mate, and looked around for Luna. "Sorry Luna, Lightningclaw's being a bit of a mouse-brain." she purred, seeing the kit.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 pm

OOC-The Moon falls from the sky into the treacherous Water beneath. What was once one is split in two, one half reaching for the Moon. Chaos erupts all around and day and night are forever split. And the Water watches for the flame of victory to be lit.
The Moon fights against itself and the circle of light will descend from the darkness, and for a final time Moon and Sun meet to end the endless. Day is forgotten, Night prevails, but the Moon has fallen into the Water.
We did the first part of the prophecy, now do the second part!
Also did Sunclan ever recieve their prophecy?

IC-Lunapaw napped in the apprentice den.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Mirrorgaze noticed Snowbird wince and stepped over to her. "Whats wrong." she demanded flatly.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

ic: "Nothing!" she wheezed. "Noth--" she moaned. "Stomach," she muttered, and fainted.
Glowheart peeked in, worried. "The kits," she exclaimed quietly. "Can you handle this? Wolfsong's fever is going up," she murmured.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm

hold up, is this chick pregnant? goshdarnit. im not good with births. urg.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 am

ooc: What? Who was Glowheart talking to?
ic: Luna looked down sadly. "Is is because of me?" She mewed as she looked up again with tears in her eyes. "Is it because of me, you guys argued?" Holy SpiritClan, she didn't sound like the cheerful cat. She sounded like... Nevermind.
Darkpaw walked out from her den and saw Brightpaw. What was she doing there? She got a bit curious and padded toward her. "Brightpaw?" She mewed. "Want to go look for some cobwebs?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

OOC-XD Nova. Glowheart is talking to Snowbird, who is pregnant and Nova was just saying she is not good with births.

IC-Lunapaw napped silently in the apprentice den, her dreams swirling in nonsensical shapes, images and memories, all jumbled together in her mind.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

ooc: if u want, I'll take mirror and help snow.
ic: "Help..." Snowbird moaned.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 am

Pearldapple gasped. "Why would we fight about you, Luna? You are basically my kit and no tom cat cares really about that sort of stuff! Lightningclaw's just being a mouse-brain," she assured the small kit.

Lightningclaw padded around looking for Everclear. Where is that shecat? he thought.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am

OOC: LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

ic: Rubypaw walked into camp carrying Pebblecreek's rabbit. He and Pearlblaze had told her to go into camp first, for her own safety, as the two warriors picked up the prey they had caught and investigated a dead bird they had found, thinking it might have been killed by a fox. Rubypaw muttered to herself through the rabbit. "I'm not a kit anymore! I can fight a mouse-brained fox," she grumbled. Suddenly, she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her. She turned around casually- and came face to face with Aquafur. "Hello, Rubypaw," he purred maliciously. Before the apprentice could scream, Aquafur lashed out a paw and she hit her head hard on the ground, knocking her out. "Let's go," Aquafur growled to the rest of his group.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

ic: Snowbird sprinted for the nursery and launched herself at Mirrorgaze, snarling. "Fish breath!"
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Everclear padded into the clearing, carrying a mole in her jaws. She sighed as she dropped it into the pile grumbling to herself. "Darnit Everclear, you can fight off a dog but for Spiritclan's sake you can't catch some prey for your life."
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 pm

ic: NOt giving Everclear a chance to react, Maplewing launched herself at her, hissing in fury and pinning her down. Rabbitpaw dashed into the apprentice's den, clawing Lunapaw at her stomach. Snowbird yowled in alarm. Screeching, Firebird launched out of the warrior's den, muttering "I knew it!" under his breath. Glowheart's eyes widened as she saw the IceanClan cat on the ground. Claws extended, Whirlwind snagged Rabbitpaw, but the apprentice lashed out with his back claws, hitting the lithe warrior in the stomach.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 am

ooc: Sorry if i mess anything that anyone's planned up Razz

Swiftpaw and Amberpaw raced into the battle, clawing and fighting as a team as they attacked Aquafur's cats. Amberpaw saw Rabbitpaw going into the apprentices den and yowled "oh no you dont!" as she shook his scruff with her teeth.

Pearldapple pricked her ears. "Luna! Go hide! I'll protect the nursery!" The queen braced hereself infront of the nursery, clawing at any cat that came near.

Lightningclaw found Rippleshade. "Come on! Let's attack these traitors together!" he yowled, running into the mayhem, followed swiftly behind by Rippleshade and Swiftpaw.

Brightpaw paced in the medicine den. "Glowheart!" she yowled in panick.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:14 am

Wolfcry yowled as he dashed in the camp to fight. Runatune gasped as she dodged his attack. "No!" She cried sadly as she dodged around, too soft to attack. "Why, Wolfcry? We can just be a normal happy sister and brother! We can start over!" Wolfcry snarled. "I have no sister like you!" He slashed her back wildly but Runatune dodged around.
Pigeonfang grinned eerily. "Time to start?" Blackeye nodded. "I guess."
Darkpaw gasped when Lostangel launched at her, but Snowangel dodged him away. "No, brother." She hissed. "You won't lay a hand on our medicine cat." Lostangel snarled. "Get lost." Darkpaw slipped away while they were arguing, and sat down heavily in the medicine cat's den, panting hard.
Luna's heart felt warm. Pearldapple's kit? Pearldapple already think Luna was her real kit? She was very happy, but jumped in surprise when she heard battle yowls. She hid in the deepest part of the nursery. Fight...? She shivered. Not fighting again! It can't take away important cats from me!
Darkpaw heard Brightpaw's yowls. "Brightpaw!" She yowled as she ran toward her. Hurricanepaw, Blackpaw and Ringpaw stood before her. Hurricanepaw yowled. "We'll handle here, sis! Go and fetch Brightpaw!" Darkpaw nodded gratefully as she crabbed Brightpaw.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 am

ooc: Everyone know the rules, right? If not, I'm making a topic. Read them anyway, because the way the battle is going now, it looks like not.

ic: Aquafur practically face-palmed as he charged into battle. He had planned to draw his group back into the shadows and lay out a strategy, but that was out of the den. "Go find your sister!" he snarled to Solarpaw. Solarpaw nodded and ran around to look for Lunapaw, while Aquafur clawed any cat in his path. He didn't aim but tried to clear a path to Fallenstar.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc: Don't worry, you're fine, Willow. Errr...you'd better make a topic Eagle...I didn't know...
ic: Rabbitpaw yowled in surprise. Whirlwind pummeled him with her paws. "darkpaw!" Glowheart gasped. Snowbird groaned and tried to heave herself up with the other queens, who had stood up. Star and Spirit were side by side, sides heaving, hackles up.
Ivory stone advanced slowly on Snowangel, who was still preoccupied with Darkpaw. Ebonyclaw snorted. "What happened to the plan," he muttered, but kept out anyway. Lichenoak's amber eyes glowed as she charged at Star.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 am

ooc: I have no idea if I'm doing it right XD You should make one, for people like ME!
ic: Darkpaw dropped Brightpaw in the medicine cat's den. Darkpaw growled. "Fox dung traitors." She sighed. She stood before the stock of herbs. These herbs will be important soon. Plus she knew some fighting moves from the play fights she had with her sister and brothers.
Lostangel snarled as he jumped over Snowangel and charged toward her tail. But as soon as he saw Blackeye approaching Snowangel with his sharp claws, he pulled Snowangel back. Blackeye blinked, hesitating. "Lostangel, bring your sister over here." Lostangel shook his head, shivering. Blackeye growled. "Lostangel!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am

ooc: ...I made the topic hours ago! It's called Battle Rules. Oh yeah, this isn't in it, but be sure to separate all the different fights. Like:

Petalfall clawed Gorsefang.
<<<<<space>>>>>>>
Badgerstripe attacked Talonstar.

ic: Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze sprinted into camp. The first thing they noticed was stirring and groaning as Rubypaw swam back into consciousness. "What happened?" Pearlblaze asked. Pebblecreek ran off to fight. Rubypaw meowed, "Aquafur..." Her mantor helped her up, and they staggered into the fight.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Everclear twisted under maplewing and used her weight to flip back and land on the other cat, back to stomach. Then she rolled over and slashed viciously at the cats face with her right paw, and stomach with her left.

Mirroagze narrowed her icy grey eyes and stepped slightly to the right, and raking her claws down Snowbird's side as she flew by.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Fallenstar, claws ablaze and fangs snapping fought her way through the mass of teeming, screeching cats. She saw Ebonyclaw from a while back and launched herself at him from behind, digging her back claws into his hind legs and raking her claws down the sides of his stomach, feeling her claws catch on his ribs.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm

ooc: Battle Rules is in Ideas and Suggestions....it really doesn't look like you guys are reading it.... >.>

ic: Aquafur picked out Fallenstar's distinct black fur. Or so he hoped. Like, there were a lot of cats with black fur. This cat was helping a ginger cat. Oh well, he thought as he leaped at the cat, I think this cat's on Fallenstar's side anyway.

Pearlblaze peered behind but it was too late. The breath was knocked out of her as Aquafur landed on her, squashing her to the ground.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 pm

she has silver fur. it was /just/ mentioned.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

ic: Ivorystone screeched at Mirrorgaze, but Whirlwind knocked her over.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Mirrorgaze sighed. After what happened, she never wanted to fight other cats again. It was one of the main reasons she became a medicine cat. But she swallowed her pride and tackled the first enemy cat she was, snarling.

ooc: mirrorgaze got in a fight with her best friend when she was young, and although they were fighting with unsheathed claws, she was more skilled than she thought and she accidentally killed him, swearing never to fight again. who wants to fight her?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next