Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Camp

+6
Novafox
Willowpoppy
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Camp - Page 5 Coasta10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Lavaclan Camp

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 am

Fine Birchflame can mentor Sapphirepaw. If noone objects Very Happy and Ocean - just do it in one masive post it will be easier

My cats wait for the leader to start the apprenticeship ceremony.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

OOC-Okay, so I am just going to assign you guys random apprentices. If you have a problem or a prefrence tell me, and we might be able to switch some things around Very Happy
Here we go! :S

IC- "Darkkit, Fortunekit, Tearkit, Redkit, Bluekit, Greenkit, Mistykit, Soulkit, Wildkit, Hazekit,"Icestar took a breath "Rubykit and Sapphirekit please come forward. Yes, I mean all of you!"

Darkkit, Fortunekit, Tearkit, Redkit, Bluekit, Greenkit, Mistykit, Soulkit, Wildkit, Hazekit, Rubykit, and Sapphirekit all stepped forward.

Icestar took a very loud and audible deep breath and said "Darkkit, Fortunekit, Tearkit, Redkit, Bluekit, Greenkit, Mistykit, Soulkit, Wildkit, Hazekit, Rubykit and Sapphirekit you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Darkpaw, Fortunepaw, Tearpaw, Rubypaw, Sapphirepaw, Redpaw, Bluepaw, Greenpaw, Mistypaw, Soulpaw, Wildpaw, & Hazepaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." Icestar sighed and took another deep breath.
"Birchflame, Jynxwish, Plumpetal, Burnttree, Embersong, Crystalfeather, Diamondwing, Iceheart, Bubblefrost, Dragonblaze, & Fallendawn please come forward."

Birchflame, Jynxwish, Plumpetal, Burnttree, Embersong, Crystalfeather, Diamondwing, Iceheart, Bubblefrost, Dragonblaze, & Fallendawn all stepped forward.

"Birchflame, Jynxwish, Plumpetal, Burnttree, Embersong, Crystalfeather, Diamondwing, Iceheart, Bubblefrost, Dragonblaze, & Fallendawn you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from your former mentors, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of Sapphirepaw, Rubypaw, Bluepaw, Greenpaw, Darkpaw, Fortunepaw, Tearpaw, Redpaw, Soulpaw, Mistypaw, & Hazepaw, respectively and I expect you to pass on all you know to your apprentices." finished Icestar.
He then smiled and looked at Wildpaw, and added "I myself shall be teaching Wildpaw."

The mentors and apprentices touch each others noses.

"How are we suppose to cheer out all of those names?" muttered Rhapsodysong. Despite this she began the long list of apprentice names and began to cheer.

All my apprentices and mentors are insanely happy!

OOC-As you may have noticed, I didn't do Miragekit or Peridotkit since they are going to be medicine cat apprentices so the medicine cat does that job, and they shall once things happen Wink
Silver and Holly are mates and Holly is pregnant. Silvershadow leaves Lavaclan to be with his mate and their new kits. Ivoryfang makes Clearpaw the new medicine cat and from there, the kits are made apprentices Wink
The mentors and apprentices line up with one another. If you have questions, just ask me! Wink

L.O.N.G.E.S.T-C.E.R.E.M.O.N.Y-E.V.E.R!!!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

ooc: Lol, it's also the shortest posted one, because the other one took about five pages! Shocked

ic: Redpaw was confused. So...Iceheart was his mentor?

Bluepaw nodded. Plumpetal...this would be very educational learning under her.

Greenpaw sort of balked when she heard her mentor's name. Tree brought back bad memories....

Sliverkit tried yelling out the names of the new apprentices, but it was like a tongue twister.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am

OOC-Haha, Eagle you failed!
Red's mentor is Iceheart, Blue's mentor is Plumepetal and Green's is Burnttree.
EPIC FAIL!
They correspond to when Ice is saying the second part of the ceremony, with the warriors getting the apprentices. Tomorrow, if you guys want I will post all the mentors and apprentices...
LOL!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 am

ooc: haha no YOU failed because isn't Iceheart Redpaw's dad? > Very Happy

and yes please, so i can stop looking back at the pages for other people.

ic: Silverkit took a deep breath and yowled, "Greenpaw, Redpaw, Bluepaw, Sapphirepaw, Rubypaw, Darkpaw, Fortunepaw, Tearpaw, Soulpaw, Mistypaw, Wildpaw, Hazepaw!" Now he wanted water...

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 am

Very efficient tho lol Very Happy

Mistypaw purred. She was finall and apprentice! And with Dragonblaze as her mentor...that will be fun!

Birchflame purred as well, calling the new apprentices' names in turn. He looked at Sapphirepaw (who is she rp'd by?) and smiled.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Wildpaw beamed, ecstatic that her mentor was the leader.

Hazepaw was confused. Was she sharing a mentor?

ooc: and Dragonblaze is Hazekit's dad too...

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC-Okay, guys, the apprentices and mentors are:
Birchflame and Sapphirepaw
Jynxwish and Rubypaw
Plumpetal and Bluepaw
Burnttree and Greenpaw
Embersong and Darkpaw
Crystalfeather and Fortunepaw
Diamondwing and Tearpaw
Iceheart and Soulpaw
Bubblefrost and Redpaw
Dragonblaze and Mistypaw
Fallendawn and Hazepaw
Icestar and Wildpaw

Hope that cleared up everything, everyone! Wink
Um, so Red's dad is his mentor...? Okay, well then, his mentor will be Bubblefrost then. Soul and Red will switch, okay?
Great job, Willow! You were the first person to get it right! Wink Here is your prize of 1 million dollars!*
Sapphirepaw is roleplayed by um either Jay or Runa, idk.

IC-Jynxwish was so happy that she finally had her own apprentice, and just after she got to be a warrior! This was amazing! Plus, Birchflame and Plumpetal got apprentices, too!

Plumpetal was so excited. Soon she would be training her very own apprentice, who would one day be a great warrior, deputy or even leader of the clan! Plus, she got to train with her sis and Birchflame...this would be interesting.

Burnttree was honored. His very own apprentice, after he just became a warrior? Awesomeness!

Darkpaw was honored. His mentor was the deputy! He was going to train extra hard now so maybe one day he could be as great and as powerful as her!

Tearpaw smiled at the other apprentices. From now on, until he was a warrior, he was an apprentice!

Dragonblaze was looking forward to training his apprentice, Mistypaw. Deputies and leaders didn't get to usually apprentice apprentices after they gained their title, so it was rare indeed that they were all training this apprentices at once! Plus, he could also train with his kits!

OOC-*Fake Invinsible Imaginary Dollars

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Redpaw craned his head to look at Bubblefrost, his new mentor. He ran over, shouting, "Can we train now? I wanna learn how to beat Bluepaw- I mean, fight!"

Bluepaw watched the ensuing chaos of thoughts as mentors and apprentices identified each other. Who cared, he would surpass them all, he thought arrogantly.

Greenpaw looked for Burnttree.

Embersong purred. It looked like she would get another chance at an apprentice.

Fallendawn spotted Hazepaw and waved her tail at her new apprentice in greeting.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Hazepaw shivered in excitement, her fur waving and shining in the light, creating rippling colors. She flicked her ear and grinned at her mentor, walking over to Fallendawn to say hi.

Wildpaw ran over to Icestar. "Icestar, Icestar, can we train soon?? Like, now, soon??" She said, overjoyed.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

"Sure thing, Wildpaw! What do you want to do first? Hunting? Fighting?" said Icestar as he asked his very excited apprentice. Training with Wildpaw was going to be fun! And interesting...very interesting. He had decided to teach her himself since he saw that she would be a great leader one day so what what better why to train a leader by a leader?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Fallendawn smiled back at her apprentice. "Hazepaw, do you wish to train now, or talk to your family?" she mewed gently. She figured it was the apprentice's first day, so she could give her some slack.

Silverkit ran over to his family to congratulate them in cat. (ooc: person? lol.)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 am

Hazepaw thought for a moment, and gave her answer. "Can we go over battle tactics?" She said carefully.

(she's a thinker :3)

Wildpaw quickly hopped up and down. "Fighting fighting fighting!"
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:57 am

LOL i dont come online for two days and theres like 20 posts! AHH!

Yay what can i spend my fake imaginary million dollars on....? *stares into the distance with a smile on her face*

Mistypaw ran over to Dragonblaze, her tail literally a blur of shimmering silver gray. "What will we do first Dragonblaze?" she asked her mentor eagerly.

Birchflame looked for his apprentice in the crowd of moving mentors, apprentices and their families, only to fall into Jynxwish. "S-sorry!" he said. "Did i hurt you?" [ mehehehe Twisted Evil ]
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:56 am

"Whatever you want to do, Mistypaw." meowed Dragonblaze.

"Oh no, I am fine." said Jynxwish as she looked away.

"Okay then. Let's hed to the training hollow, okay?" said Icestar as he began to pad out of the camp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 am

"Can you show me around the territory?" Mistypaw asked shyly.

Birchflame cursed under his breath. "Well, sorry anyway," he said, his fur growing hot. If cats could blush, he was definitely blushing then.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 pm

"Sure! Let's go, then." said Dragonblaze as he bounded out of the camp, excited to be walking around the island and getting some exercise.

Jynxwish nodded her head and focused on her apprentice. "Maybe we could...." mumbled Jynxwish, to no one in particular.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Clearpaw walked over to Ivoryfang. "What can I do now?" She asked.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Mistypaw followed Dragonblaze, bursting with excitement. (where are hey going first?)

Birchflame looked around for Sapphirepaw, his fur burning.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Fallendawn nodded. "Sure, Hazepaw! Well, what kind of battle tactics? Like personal fighting or overall, group fighting?" She was warming up to her new apprentice already.

Bluepaw got impatient and ran over to Plumpetal. "Mentor, may we train now?" he asked seriously.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Hazepaw smiled. "Personal fighting." She replied.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Oh Ocean? Misypaw's in the forest now lol

Birchflame sighed and sat down. Sapphirepaw had completely dissapeared into thin air. Didn't she want to meet her mentor? he thouhgt. Am I that bad?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm

OOC-Sapphirepaw is played by Jay or Runa, and they are having a test, so I think you can powerplay as her...

IC-"Hm..." said Ivoryfang. "I have no idea where Silvershadow ran off to, so do you want to go try and look for him and get some more herbs to help Silverkit? He is getting stronger, but you always need to play it safe with kits." said Ivoryfang as she walked over to the camp entrance.

Darkpaw began to look for his mentor, Embersong. He couldn't wait to start training with the deputy of Lavaclan! This was so exciting! Yet, he tried not to show too much excitement.

Tearpaw began to look for his mentor, Diamondwing. Where was he? He walked over to Birchflame and quietly mewed "Hello."

"Where is Rubypaw?" wondered Jynxwish aloud as she sat by Tearpaw and Birchflame, waiting for her apprentice and trying to look for him.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

"Okay!" Clearpaw said as she followed Ivoryfang. "Where should I look for him? And what herbs should I get?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 pm

"Hm..well I suggest in the forest. I bet he is there, looking for herbs as well. Maybe you can team up with him, if you find him." suggested Ivoryfang, thoughfully. Where was Silvershadow, though? It wasn't like him to sneak out without telling her where he was going. She hoped he was safe. "Anyway," said Ivoryfang as she shook her head, to help clear her thoughts, "we definitley need some more lavender, if you see any, but if you don't that is fine. It is pretty hard to find. And...um...any other herbs that you come across and think we might need. It is always good to have a little extra of something, you know?" finished Ivoryfang.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 am

Umm Ocean is there a reason Tearpaw walked over to Birchflame?? :/

Birchflame looked at the apprentice that had padded over to him. "Hello Tearpaw," he siad. "Looking for Diamondwing?". He shivered as Jynxwish sat down beside him. Oh when will i have the couurage to talk to her? he mentally facepawed himself. Shes so pretty, why cant i talk to her?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Clearpaw nodded. "I know what you mean. I'll go find himmmm." She walked over to the camp entrance and went outside.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: LavaClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

ooc: I'm just kind of jumping in, so...here goes
ic: Blackshroud lay in a bush outside the warrior's den, thinking about Floodwaters. He couldn't help it. Floodwaters was just so pretty and nice...he hoped that their kits were okay.
ooc: Update: Blackshroud and Floodwaters loved each other. Before Floodwaters had her current kits, she had Squirrelkit, Rabbitkit, Mousekit, and...Shrewkit? I think. So those kits are apprentices and are currently in each of the active Clans: Sun, Moon, Lava, and Ocean. Blackshroud still loves her.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: LavaClan Camp

Post by Bellastar Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

The member 'eaglestar' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Prey' : 2
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

ooc: Can I delete the dice roll, eaglestar? Turn it off! Mad

ic: Fallendawn purred. "Okay! Let's go to the Training Den!" she told her apprentice. She bounded over to the camp entrance, gesturing impatiently with her tail for Hazepaw to follow. (ooc: 1 post in forest first)

Redpaw sulked. His mentor was ignoring him, so he ran off into the forest.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am

Who's his mentor?

Hazekit followed.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

New warrior: yay!

Rushwater is an incredibly thin cat, but she is very well known for her speed. She is a dark brown cat with tiny thin tan stripes that run all the way up and down her body. She has dark, stormy gray/blue eyes and her tail tip, ear tips, and paws look like they were dipped in dark black paint. Rushwater is a hunter and she was built for speed. She is an awful fighter, but she is incredibly skilled with heights and jumping. Dodging, weaving, and running are her main strong suits. She loves to run and race, but finds training to be a warrior incredibly boring. Rushwater is very hyper, and she loves to play with her friends, but gets very serious when it comes to protecting cats that she loves.

ic: Rushwater noticed Redpaw head towards the forest. "Redpaw!" She called out. "You want to come hunt? I can teach you some techniques if your mentor doesn't mind." She offered.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Birchflame sat waiting for Tearpaw to reply, consious of Jynxwish's pelt pressing into his soft gray tabby pelt the whole time.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

OOC-I like the name Rushwater. Very cool. For a second, though, I thought you wanted her to be his mentor and I was like NO! Btw, his mentor is...oh. I was going to say Iceheart...but I forgot I switched it so when I looked at the apprentice list on the page, I was like... Bubble and Soul, Red and Ice! I will change it now...hahaha lets pretend that Bubble messed up then...
Oh and Willow: No. Lol...

IC-Tearpaw slightly nodded his head. Silence was his best opinion in a time like this...

Silvershadow burst into the camp, followed by Dragonblaze. Silvershadow immediatly yowled "Sunclan has stolen some of Oceanclan's territory! We gotta do something about it!" he paused, for the news to settle in before adding "Oh, and fast!"
Dragonblaze nodded his head and looked around for Embersong. "My apprentice, Mistypaw, went to fecth Icestar from the Training Hollow along with Bubblefrost and Soulpaw. That way," he said "when Embersong, Icestar, and I reach a decision, we can announce to the clan as a whole." He then began to walk to the leaders den and nodded for Embersong to follow. His red fur was bristling slightly. They had to stand up for Oceanclan...but the last time they had war with Sunclan...he shuddered visibly before walking into the leaders den and sighed. The last time they had war with Sunclan, his father, Crismonstar had died.

Silvershadow nodded his head to Dragonblaze's words and hurried to the medicine cat den to arrange the herbs.
Ivoryfang greeted him and hoped Clearpaw would return back soon, or else she would need to go fetch her. Clearpaw would be needing to learn more herbs, and fast! She also breifly wondered where he had been that he had heard that news, but then though no of it.

Icestar burst into the camp and cried "NOBODY MOVE! The leader is here! Remain calm!" he then saw Dragonblaze peep out of his den and assumed he had told the clan of the news so he nodded to the cats in the camp and hurried into his den to talk to Dragonblaze and Embersong about the territory-stealing.

Bubblefrost walked in and noticed Redpaw, suddenly. "Hey!" he said, turning to Soulpaw. "You're not my apprentice! Redpaw is!" he growled, playfully.
"Oh...I kinda forgot...and you did too!" protested Soulpaw.
"Yeah...I guess we are both at blame, here. Oh well. Redpaw," Bubblefrost said turning, "you didn't miss much." He then nodded to both Redpaw and Rushwater, before sitting down next to them to wait.

Soulpaw walked over to Miragekit and sat down. She was obviously going to be a medicine cat...but Peridotkit also was to be a medicine cat! So he guessed the medicine cats were in somewhat of a crisis, it would seem.

Jyxnwish gasped. War? Would be war? She then began to run her mind through all the battle moves she had learned to prepare for the inevitable battle ahead.

Plumpetal didn't know really what to think of this news. She wasn't a good fighter; her sister was, so she expected that she would stay behind while her sister and Birchflame did all the fighting...how romantic!

Darkpaw looked at Embersong. What an (crushing) honor to decided the entire fate of the clan!

Rhapsodysong simply blinked at the news. She would go out hunting, later she suddenly decided.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 am

Mehe Ocean, just thought it would rush things a little with Birch and Jynx Very Happy

Ic: Birchflame gasped, also running through all the battle moves inside his gray head. He was also conscious of Jynxwish siting beside him tensed so he lay his tail over her shoulders to soothe her.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 am

Clearpaw came into the camp. "Whaaaaaaaat?" She said.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Ivoryshadow walked over to her apprentice, Clearpaw, and said "It looks like we are going to be going to war with Sunclan. Silvershadow is organizing the herbs. We, on the other hand, shall be going out to get some more herbs. Okay?" said Ivoryfang, as she walked out of the camp.

Icestar and Dragonblaze waited in the leaders den for Embersong(HINT HINT), so they could discuss on what to do.

Jynxwish sighed. "Thanks Birchflame." she said.

OOC-Wait, so Jynx likes Birch and Birch likes Jynx but the 2 don't know that. When the fever hits Jynx gets it and almost dies and Birch confesses and Jynx wakes up and they are mates. Right?
Also, Eagle, we need Embersong!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Yep right on the mrk Ocean Very Happy

ic: Birchflame ducked his head, embarrased somewhat about Jynxwish.

Mistypaw jumped up and down in excitement, and couldnt wait to go to war! She looked for Hazepaw in excitement.

ooc: Wait, Nova? What's happening with Misty, Night and Haze?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC-Okay, good.
For NightxHazexMisty I think it was that Night likes Misty, but Haze likes Night as well so Misty and Haze (BFF's) start to fight over him. Later on (somehow, not really sure) Night and Haze begin to fall in love and get mated. And then Misty goes with my kit, Tearkit, I believe.

IC-Soulpaw walked over to Mistypaw and said "Hey. How was training?"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Mmkay

Rushwater smiled softly to Bubblefrost. "Can I do anything to scout? I'm really fast, i'd love to help."
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

"Maybe when Icestar, Embersong, and Dragonblaze are done talking you could ask them to go scout." said Bubblefrost as he looked at Rushwater.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Rushwater nodded and stretched her long legs.

Wildpaw padded into camp, looking around for her siblings.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Soulpaw ran over to Wildpaw "Hey!" he called over to her and montioned his head to join him and Mistypaw.

OOC-RushxBubble? Lol, actually I think he is going to be with another cat in another clan...but...
Also, Willow, maybe it wasn't Tearkit but Soulkit...I think we have it back a few pages or on the Lavaclan Allegiance...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Wildpaw padded over to Mistypaw and Soulpaw. "Do you guys know what's going on..?" She asked.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:21 pm

"We might be going to war with Sunclan, since they stole some of Oceanclan's territory. Didn't you know that?" said Soulpaw, amused. He then added "Oh and right now Icestar, Dragonblaze and Embersong are discussing on what we are going to do. But," he added with a grin "that we will be getting into a war, anyway! I can't wait to fight!" he said, grinning.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Wildpaw's eyes fur bristled with excitement.

ooc: my understanding of it is novafox was autumnstar's sister, meaning nova is wild&co's aunt
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm

OOC-I think so too...but maybe it was Nova was Autumn's like niece? I think it was like that since Autumn is older than Nova so...

IC-"I know, I am so excited!" cheered Soulpaw, with glee.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Wait, youre right! cuz maze___ is autumnstar's brother and nova's father. tiger told me all of this i just cant remember very well. well theyre related.

ic: Wildpaw's eyes glistened. "Maybe we can see auntie Novafox again! Maybe we can see her fight!" Wildpaw exclaimed, excited.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

OOC-Lol, I didn't know Maze was Nova's dad. How did they become all so separated? Maze in Sun, Nova in Ocean and Autumn in Lava?

IC-"But...we will be fighting against Uncle Mazepelt, right?" asked Soulpaw as he suddenly remembered.

P.S. Maze is dead...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

"Mazepelt died of the plague, remember?" Wildpaw corrected him. She barely remembered the majestic fighter. (he was a good guy)

Last edited by Novafox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 pm

OOC-Died from the plague.

IC-"Oh...yeah. I never paid attention to our family history. Too boring!" complained Soulpaw. He was secretly happy, though, that Mazepelt since they wouldn't be fighting against him.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

idkl where haze is but im just gonna put her at the camp.

ic: Hazepaw lifted her head. "Mom was Mazepelt's niece. So Mazepelt is our grea-uncle, actually. And you know that crazy medicine cat that is supposedly the most amazing medicine cat of all? Mirror-something? She's auntie Novafox's best friend." Hazepaw stated proudly. But Novafox is great-uncle Mazepelt's daughter... So wait.. She's not our aunt... She's our cousin!" Hazepaw figured out.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"I...dom't understand our family at all..." maoned Soulpaw in defeat.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Embersong padded into the leader's den. "Sorry, I had been looking for my apprentice," she apologized. "Now, should we talk?"

Redpaw sighed with relief when he finally found Bubblefrost. Now he found out his clan was mostly likely going to war. What a morning.

Bluepaw ignored the news, mostly; he was just annoyed. He walked up to Plumpetal, who he saw, and sat next to her. He wondered if she would even notice.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 am

......WOW.

Mistypaw tried to follow the line of conversation but it all kept getting messed up in her head. "Um....so you guys will be watching your relatives fight?" she concluded lamely.

Birchflame sat beside Jynxwish just enjoying her company.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 pm

"Um...." said Soulpaw, as he thought hard. "I think?" he said, not really knowing if this was true or not. He turned to Hazepaw. "Haze, can you tell us about out family history so we all understand it better? Please?" he begged.

"Yes!" said Icestar. "As we all know, Sunclan has stolen some of Oceanclan's territory! Something about this, must to be done!"
"Yes, I agree, greatly. Oceanclan has always been out loyal friend and we need to step in and help them. They just had a tsunami and so they are weak and trying to heal from that. We need to step in and stop Sunclan from causing any more problems for Oceanclan." explained Dragonblaze.
"Yes! I totally agree!" said Icestar. "What do you think, though, Embersong? Should we fight or remain neutral?" he asked.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 pm

"Okay!" Clearpaw meowed as she ran after her mentor out of the camp.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycloud Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Greypaw ran into the camp almost knocking into nearly every warrior in the camp. "Hello!" she mewed in joy

OOC: oh you
Greycloud
Greycloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:44 pm

"Be careful!" chorused my various warriors.

"Hey, Greypaw." said Soulpaw.

Tearpaw nodded his head to Greypaw and Darkpaw smiled at her, happily.

OOC-Hmm...SoulxMisty, SoulxGrey or TearxMisty? I don't know!!!
Or even TearxGrey. Or DarkxGrey...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down