Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Camp

+6
Runatone
Flamestar
Jaybird
Willowpoppy
Novafox
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Oceanclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Camp - Page 4 57410

Oceanclan's Camp
The camp lies very close to the beach, due to Oceanclan's love of water. The walls of the camp are made of green bushes and driftwood. There is a small pond in the back of the camp. The pond is shallow enough that kits won't drown swimming in it, but deep enough that there is plenty of water to drink. From the pond, a small stream runs through the middle of the camp, that divides the camp in two. The stream trinkles out of the camp through a small tunnel that leads to the side of the camp. The tunnel is small enough that a kit can't get through, but large enough that the water is able to flow out. Behind the pond is the Pondrock, a small gray rock that juts out of the ground. The camp exit leads directly to the beach.
The order of the dens are from the entrance, left to right:
Warrior's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves. The bushes are close enough to keep out the elements.
Deputy's den: A group of tightly packed together bushes with a hollow area underneath the leaves, separated from the warriors den by boulder.
Nursery: A den made of palm leaves and driftwood with soft grass in and around the den. The nests are made of feathers.
Medicine Cat's den: A huge mossy boulder with a large cavern underneath. The herbs are kept cool which prevents them from dying out too quickly.
Pond/Pondrock
Leader's den: A den made out of various pieces of driftwood. Green moss grows in and around the den.
Elder's den: A dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Soft grass grows around the den and inside the den is covered in moss.
Apprentice's den: An even deeper dip in the ground covered by a group of tightly packed together bushes. Moss covers the den inside and soft grass grows outside.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Oceanclan Camp

Post by Runatone Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I need... Some recaps......

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: OceanClan Tsunami Camp

Post by eaglestar Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

ooc: hullo Runa! I need some 2! (hint hint, Ocean, Eagle...whoever)
ic: Floodwaters hushed her kits. "Now, now. Warriors don't behave like that!"

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm

ooc: I do too! I've been working a lot lately and most times I can never get on here. Sometimes I'm just too lazy. :p

Emberflame nodded at Foxpaw for him to follow him and he walked out of the camp and headed for the hills.

Foxpaw followed.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 am

ooc: um would it be really mean if i said i needed a recap too? XD
OCEAN! RECAP PLEASE!

Thrushkit pushed his way through the medicine den entrance. "Flamekit?" he whispered. FLamekit looked up from the corner and coughed feebly. "Thrushkit! You shouldnt be here!" he coughed. "You could get sick too." Thrushkit shrugged and settled down beside his brother and licked his fiery pelt. Flamekit sighed and fell asleep next to his warm brother, comforted and content even though his small body wracked with coughs occasionally.

Fernkit padded over to Earthquakekit and jumped on the older kit. "Im Fernstar, the ultimate leader of Oeanclan!" she proclaimed.

ooc: um..im thinking Lavender will lose her milk.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:16 pm

OOC-Okay so nothing much has happened. Lavender had her kits and one of them, Flamekit, has fever. Right now the cats are rebuilding the camp somewhat and are out hunting and collecting herbs. When Lavaclan comes over here to fight against Sunclan, Forestclan will also join in as well, thinking they need to repay their debt to Oceanclan. After a little bit, Oceanclan will then join the battle as well.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 pm

ooc: Yay! Thanks Ocean. I missed this website sooo much!
ic: Cloudstorm ran toward Lavendarheart. "That was a long hunt! So much preys has been...... Oh. Where's the kits?" He asked cautiously.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 am

ooc: Lol Runa, Fernkit is yours remember XD

ic: Lavenderheart looked up at her mate. "Cloudstorm!" she purred, rubbing her head against his shoulder. "Oh, haven't you heard? Flamekit's got a sickness..." she sobbed and lay her head on Cloudstorm. "Its all my fault! If i was a better mother then Flamekit wouldn't be sick and he wouldn't be dying..." Thrushkit padded meekly through the entrance looking around quietly. "Cloudstorm!" he squeaked happily.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfur Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

ooc: *gulp* alright, here goes...
don't worry about recap, i'll get on my computer later and read some of the posts. i think i understand whats going on right now Wink
ic-Shiverglow woke up as Rushtail shrugged her awake. She yawned, blinking her sleepy eyes.
"Come'on. Let's go hunt together!" Rushtail started padding towards the opening of the warrior's den. Shiverglow sat up, and began to follow him out.
"We should also try to find some herbs." Shiverglow said, and Rushtail nodded. "Good thinking."

Slashfur

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfur Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Ooc: o yeah and where should i hunt? :p

Slashfur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Oceanclan Hills, Jungle or Beach. We also introduced a Dice Roll at the bottom and a certian number corresponds to a type a prey but you don't have to use that Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfur Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 pm

K, thanks.
Slashfur
Slashfur

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am

Mirrorgaze quickly took care of the kit and called for the other medicine cat. "I need to go check on my cousin in Moonclan. I'm worried about Fallenstar, something doesn't seem right." She grabbed a quick bundle of herbs and flicked an ear in a short goodbye.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 am

ooc: Okay, Flamekit's gonna die now. You should all know what happens by now... WAIT what disease has he got? Was it Purplefever? IDK XD

ic: As Flamekit dozed off to sleep, a sharp pain seared through his chest. He gasped, and fell limp in his nest. (Dreaming now) He opened his eyes, and got up to stretch. "Wait, i shouldnt be able to move," he thought, confused. A large striped she cat padded up to him, with starlight shimmering through her fur. "Hello young one," Tigerstar said. "You were young to die. Come with me, and i will show you the way to SpiritClan." Flamekit gasped. "I.... I died?". Tigerstar nodded.

~Meanwhile~

Lavenderheart padded into the medicine den to see her kit, even if she wasnt allowed to. "Flamekit!" she yowled, looking at his small body in his nest, the fiery-red fur drab and limp. Thrushkit followed, and gasped. "Flamekit! No! Please! You promised you would get better...." Thrushkit sprinted out into the clearing. "Flamekit's dead!" he yowled loudly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:03 pm

ooc: Ooops, bad memory. Is Fernkit female or male?
ic: Fernkit dashed in toward Thrushkit. "No!" Cloudstorm rushed in to join Lavendarheart. "What?! F- Flamekit's dead?" His leg felt numb as he sat down powerlessly. "I... I shouldn't have left for hunting... I should have stayed! I didn't even see my own kit before he died...... I should have stayed..." He looked sadly at his son's lifeless body.
Fireblaze walked in the camp and heard some yowling. He ran toward where the voice came from. Then what he saw, was the dead body of a young kit, and his parents and littermates looking at Flamekit sadly. Another life gone? Of sickness? His memory of Aquapaw was making him even more sadder.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

OOC-Female I think for Fernkit, Runa. And it was Purplefever, Willow.

IC-Hollybell ran over to Flamekit, trailed by Ravenfeather. "I'm so terribly sorry." said Hollybell. She knew what is was like to lose a loved one; she had lost both of her parents during a bout of the fever. They had died from the same thing Flamekit had. That was one of the reasons it had pushed her to be a medicine cat.

"He's...he's in a better place now." said Ravenfeather as she choked on her words, tears beginning to form around her eyes. She was too emotional for a medicine cat, she knew, it had always been her greatest weakest and she been made fun of it when she was younger, when she was an apprentice. Back then, though, her brother had always comforted her.

"Here." said Hollybell as she got a mixture of thyme and poppy seeds and gave one to Fernkit, Cloudstorm, Thruskit and Lavenderheart. "Eat this; it will calm you down. I'll go bury the body." she said as she picked up Flamekit's tiny, little body, with help from Ravenfeather and carried him outside to be buried.

Oceanstorm bowed his head in respect for the Flamekit as he walked out camp. Mockingjay, Kiteclaw, Laurelvine, Aromabreeze, Blissfall, Vanillapetal, Azureshadow, Forestwing, Whispershadow, Hawkfeather, and Jasmineflame did the same.

This was always the hardest part of being a medicine cat. The lives that you couldn't save, especially those of a kits. Flamekit had so much potential. He had such a bright future ahead of him, but now cruel Spiritclan had taken that away from him. Why did Spiritclan have to take away the ones you love the most?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Oooooh mirrorgaze is SO gonna beat herself up about this! she leaves and a kit dies? cue nightmares!
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 am

ooc: Umm... Nova? Flamekit's gonna be granted a second life you know, and he will become a medicine cat XD
Oh, and thanks Ocean - Short (or long...) term memory loss there XD

ic: Lavenderheart ate the thyme and poppyseeds she was given without thinking, her mind and body numb with grief.

Thrushkit didnt understand what was happening, and tried to wake his brother up. "Flamekit! Flamekit! NO! You cant go! Me and Fernkit will have no-one to play with! FLAMEKIT!" The kit tried to grab his brother's tail with his teeth, but was pulled away by another cat. Thrushkit sobbed, and sprinted out into the forest, no knowing or caring where he was going. He tripped and fell, sobbing quietly in the hollow of a tree. He grew louder and louder, untill his body finally sucumbed to the exhaustion, and he fell into a fidgety asleep.

Willowpaw and Olive padded into the camp, followed by a confused Possumpaw. They watched the older warriors bow their heads to Flamekit, as his small body was carried by the two medicine cats. Olive gasped. "A kit died?" Possumpaw was too shocked to realise what had happened, and too busy thinking about Willowpaw and Olive's life in the Twolegplace. She padded out of the camp absent-mindedly, and found Thrushkit asleep in the tree roots. He looked to peaceful to be woken up, so she curled her small body around his and purred herself to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

Flamekit gasped. There were so many Spiritclan cats in the hollow!
"Ouch," he muttered as he felt Thrushkit's teeth bite into his tail. Wait, he was dead. He shouldnt be able to feel that. "Thrushkit?" he murmured, but nobody replied. Flamekit padded after Tigerstar and sat down behind her. Tigerstar yowled "I bring this kit to the presence of Spiritclan, to show he is worthy of a place here with us. This kit died of pur-" She was cut off by another Spiritclan warrior, by the name of Adderbite. "By what i have heard, this kit deserves another life. He has a good destiny ahead of him, and should be there to serve his Clan for many moons to come."
Flamekit gasped. "I could come back to life?!" he said.

ooc: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN XD

Last edited by Willowstorm on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 am

Haha grrrreat. but I want Starfall back here. So.

ic: Starfall padded back into camp, and felt the somber air. Her star-speckled pelt twitched as if the sorrow was a thick itch that hung over the clan. She followed the intense feelings to Thrushkit and Ravenfeather. She quietly gave her apologies but something was off about Flamekit. She kept her eyes on the small body.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

ooc: Oooh! REBORN!
ic: Cloudstorm ate his thyme and poppy seed without speaking. Usually, he would try to cheer up the mood, but this time, he can't. He ran toward the forest to chase Thrushkit.
Fernkit turned around to ask why Flamekit had to die, but something in Cloudstorm and Lavendarheart's eyes stopped her. She sat down and ate the thyme and poppy seed. She buried her head in Lavendarheart's fur and sobbed loudly.
Fireblaze silently looked down.
Cloudstorm yowled. "Thrushkit!" He lost his scent. He sighed, as he tried to guess where did Thrushkit go. After a few times of guessing, he found Thrushkit, sleeping. He sobbed and carried him up as he headed back toward camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 am

ooc: Lol yep. I like doing this sort of stuff >:3 and plus... Adderbite is Lavenderheart's grandfather XD

ic: Possumpaw jerked awake, not having seen Cloudstorm grab Thrushkit. "Thrushkit?" she whispered.

Thrushkit dangled from the jaws of his father, having just awoken and was still sobbing quietly.

Lavenderheart was bought back to reality just enough to cuddle her daughter sitting beside her. "Its okay, Fernkit. You'll be okay. He's in a better place now..." Lavenderheart weeped, trying to convince herself as wel as her daughter.

Willowpaw padded over to Oceanstorm. "Whats going on?" she murmured in his ear. "I bought my sister to become an Oceanclan apprentice, but i think she's a little spooked about all this..." (Willowpaw believes in Spiritclan, but Olive doesnt BTW XD)

Olive sat at the entrance, looking around in awe of the camp and all the cats gathered to respect this poor kit, given only a few days to live in this harsh cruel world.

~Meanwhile, in Spiritclan~

Spiritclan were in outrage. Hissed insults were flying everywhere, and poor Flamekit was in the middle of it. Tigerstar leapt onto the pile of rubble in the middle of the clearing, and roared "SILENCE!". The cats stopped dead, some halting in the middle of a pounce. "There we go. Now, do we all agree that this kit deserves another life to serve his Clan well?" Tigerstar questioned. The answers were roughly half-and-half, but the nodding being the most noticeable. Tigerstar purred. "Well that settles it. Adderbite, will you do the honours?" she asked. Adderbite nodded, and sat beside Flamekit. "Now, this might feel weird, but i need you to lie still and close your eyes." Flamekit lay down, suddenly feeling like his body was battered and bruised, but strangely warm around his scruff and upper back. The Spirtclan cat whispered in Flamekit's ear.
"With this life i give you trust, love, and a chance to seve your Clan in many ways for moons to com." Adderbite began rubbing his paws along Flamekit's spine, pushing pressure points in his lower back, and Flamekit gasped, and his breathing stilled.

~Lol, i love this stuff Very Happy~

Lavenderheart looked up from her daughter, and saw her kit carried out of the camp for the last time. Then she shook her head, confused. Flamekit's body had moved. She gasped. It couldnt be! "Wait, Hollybell!" she yowled. By that time, Flamekit was coughing and spluttering, and writhing his body. "Flamekit!"

Last edited by Willowstorm on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 am

Starfall saw the kit twitch and knew Spiritclan had intervened. She stepped back and made room but watched the kit from the gasped with wise golden-yellow eyes.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 pm

OOC-LOL, Willow about Olive.
Oceanstorm: "It's a miracle from Spiritclan!!!!"
Olive: "Spiritclan doesn't exist."
ACKWARD!
Btw, when Adderbite is giving him another life do like how the leaders do it, like "With this life I give you kindness/bravery/etc etc." Thats how they do that stuff.

IC-"Flamekit died from Purplefever. Everyone takes kits deaths a lot harder than say, a warrior or elder death. I bet you know why." said Oceanstorm to Willowpaw.
He then turned and walked over to Olive to try and help her better understand what is going on.

At that moment Flamekit began to cough and move. Hollybell screamed with absoulte surprise and shock, and accidentaly dropped Flamekit from her grasp and he hit the ground. She backed away, terrified of what was going on.

Ravenfeather released her grip of Flamekit and walked away, to let Spiritclan take over the rest. She stood by Starfall, faintly smiling at it all.

Oceanstorm gasped and then shouted "It is a miracle from Spiritclan!"

Jasmineflame and Azureshadow stood by side as they watched the oncoming miracle, take place.

Vanillapetal stared at the kit with her unblinking blue eyes. This was quite interesting.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 pm

ooc: LOL. Super awkward.
ic: Cloudstorm let go of Thrushkit in surprise. "Flamekit...? Weren't you..." He didn't know what to say. He was just very happy. He picked up Trushkit again and ran over toward Flamekit. He purred and licked his son happily. "I thought I lost you..."
Fernkit dashed over too. "Flamekit! Now me and Thrushkit can play with you again!" She squealed happily as she rubbed her head against his.
Fireblaze was glad. Whatever happened, it didn't have to be a sad ending.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am

ooc: I've decided that Flamekit wont realise he died. After all, he's only a kit XD

Flamekit gasped. "Why is everyone staring at me? Wait, why am i out here?" he said, confused. Thrushkit grabbed his tail and bit down on it, and when Flamekit yowled, he purred. "Come and catch me!" Thrushkit teased, racing around and thinking Okay, he is really real! Yay!

Lavenderheart purred and ran around in circles. "Im so happy! Thank you so much Spiritclan!" she yowled.

Willowpaw, Olive and Possumpaw sat at the side, not sure what to do.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 am

Fernkit purred. "And me too!" She brushed Flamekit's pelt with her tail on purpose to tease him.
Cloudstorm yowled and hopped around happily. "My son was alive! My son wasn't dead!"
Fireblaze purred happily. Firestorm nudged him playfully as he teased him.
Thunderstorm smiled secretly, glad the kits didn't lose it's sibling.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm

OOC-That makes sense Willow.
After the Sunclan battle Quillkit will finally arrive Twisted Evil

IC-"HOORAY!" cheered Oceanstorm as he ran around the camp, acting very un-deputy like.

Hollybell ran over to Flamekit and said "Get back! Get back! This kit just uh ummmmm ergh was revived by Spiritclan! He should rest for now; this much excitement can't be good for him." said Hollybell as she narrowed her eyes at Oceanstorm, as he came to a sudden stop.
She turned to Flamekit and said "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Anything at all? Any help? Like maybe some food? Or some water? Do you need anything? I mean you just woke up from 'dieing' you gotta need something!"

"Hmm...this means that Spiritclan really does have the power to give back people's lives! Fascinating!" murmured Vanillapetal to herself.
"I told you so." she said, as she turned to her friend Jasmineflame.

Jasmineflame stuck her tongue at her friend. "That was so dramatic! I bet my sister liked it to, though she is trying hard not to show it becuase if she does, she will burst out laughing." purred Jasmineflame.

Azureshadow sat next to Jasmineflame, his tail wrapped around her protectively. He purred at Jasmineflame's comment and then smiled happily.

Mockingjay scolded Oceanstorm lightly, before walking away to the warriors den to sleep.

Kiteclaw purred as she sat next to her sisters.

Aromabreeze laughed "Oh my Spiritclan! That was epic!"

Laurelvine zoned out and daydreamed.

Kiteclaw noticed this and remarked "Laurelvine! Stop daydreaming!Something very important has just happened and you have completely missed all of it!"

"Nothing is wrong with daydreaming." replied Laurelvine.

"Warriors who daydream are stupid mousebrains!" snapped Kiteclaw.

"Stop it you guys, fighting between siblings is just not right. Plus, we have just witnessed a miracle from Spiritclan; we should be happy, not angry." said Blissfall, as her sisters reluctantly calmed down.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 am

Fernkit sat down. "Aww... But he looks fine, Hollybell. Right, Flamekit?" Cloudstorm nudged her softly. "Just in case, Ferkit. He will play with you after he recovers." Fernkit nodded. "Okay! Then I'll just play with Thrushkit for now!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

ooc: lol.

Willowpaw needs to become a warrior soon, Willowstream, but i wanted her to be an apprentice with Olivepaw for some time.... XP

ic: Flamekit looked around, noticing that his WHOLE clan was looking at him. And the medicine cat was making a fuss over him. "Um..." he murmured stupidly.

Thrushkit sighed and fell over, leaning against Lavenderheart for support. The shecat purred and licked her kits calmly. "Well, all is done. If you dont mind, i'm going to get these kits to sleep!" Lavenderheart said. Thrushkit groaned and rolled his eyes dramatically, pretending to die, then jumped up and purred sweetly when Lavenderheart glared at him.

Willowpaw looked around. "Olive, thats Lavenderheart, my old mentor. Windblaze is my mentor now, but im not sure where he is. That's Oceanstorm the deputy, Aromabreeze, Cloudstorm, Laurelvine, Starfall..." she went on naming cats, pointing at them with her tail, untill Olive could stand it no longer. "Hello," she said sweetly, hoping someone would notice her.

Possumpaw looked around. Okaay..... she thought, confused.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 am

Fernkit ran out from Lavendarheart's let's-go-to-sleep talk and ran toward Olive. "Hi!" She squealed sweetly. "Who are you?" Cloudstorm walked over to her and tried to catch her, and realized that Olive was there. "Oh... Willowpaw, who's this? Not a clan cat, right?" Fireblaze looked at Olive behind a tree curiously toward Olive.
Tigerkit was running around the nursery, mewing I am bored a several times before tripping on Iciclekit. Iciclekit snarled. "Get off me!" Flowerkit squealed quietly. "Don't fight..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Willowpaw facepalmed and spontaneously combusted killling everyone.

ic: Willowpaw looked at her sister kindly. "This is Olive. She's my....sister," the tortoiseshell apprentice explained. "She wantsto become an apprentice of Oceanclan." Olive nodded excitedly at this.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

OOC-Oceanstorm's spirit ate Willowpaw
How about Olive and Willow are in the same ceremony? Olive becomes an apprentice and Willow becomes a warrior and Willow mentors Olive
XD That would be funny, especially is Olive is the older sibling!

IC-Oceanstorm walked over to Olive and said "Welcome to Oceanclan, Olive. It is another miracle from Spiritclan that you find your way to your sister. Would you like to become an apprentice, here?"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 pm

ooc: Oh, I think Tigerkit, Flowerkit and Iciclekit should become an apprentice now...... And, I wonder what's happening with this random explosion and so... XD
ic: Lilyflower heard the conversation while brushing her kits. Maybe, another ceremony is going on.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

ooc: Lol Runa XD Ocean: Okay then. Willowstream please Wink

Olive looked at oceanstorm with shining eyes. "Please!" she almost-
squeaked. Willowpaw looked at her sister with so much happiness, that she couldnt believe it was happening.

Lavenderheart grabbed Fernkit and looked at her sternly. "Come on. Sleep." she said firmly, carrying her to the nursery. "Hello, Lilyfeather!" Lavenderheart mumbled around Fernkit. Thrushkit padded in behind his mother and sibling, while Flamekit padded shyly over to Hollybell. "Can i talk to you?" Flamekit whispered in the medicine cat's ear.

Possumpaw looked around still. Where's my mentor? she thought. (WHO IS POSSUMPAW'S MENTOR?!)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:28 am

ooc: I have no idea about Possumpaw's mentor XD
ic: Lilyfeather smiled. "Hi... Small kits are hard to handle, right? I remember trying to grab Tigerkit when he accidentally walked into the warrior's den." Tigerkit complained. "Me again!?" Iciclekit growled. "Because you're the lamest here." Flowerkit smiled. "Agreed."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 am

ooc: LOL XD

ic: Lavenderheart purred. "Yes, they are a bit of trouble. I expect that your three will be becoming apprentices soon then?"

Thrushkit bounced over to the three older kits. "Wanna play tag?" he asked shyly, then not waiting for a reply, tagged Tigerkit and sprinted outside. "Cant catch me!" he chortled.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:53 am

Lilyfeather purred. "Yes. They can't wait!" She watched Tigerkit bouncing away proudly. "I bet they can be a good playmate."

Tigerkit jumped up. "What the! You have challenged the awesomest cat in the world... The CATFISH!!" He cheered and tagged Iciclekit. Iciclekit growled. "What, you think you're the fastest?" He tagged Tigerkit in a few heartbeats. Tigerkit mewed. "Hey, no fair! I wasn't ready!" Flowerkit laughed and ran away. "Try to catch us!" Iciclekit smiled secretly, not wanting to anyone to see. I'll have to lower my speed a little... So the small kits can tag me. Maybe it will cause Tigerkit to tag me, but I bet he's too lame for that.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:37 am

ooc: OMG RUNA THE CATFISH!!! XD

ic: Lavenderheart purred. "Well, so much for the sleeping idea. These kit's will be worn out soon enough though!"

Thrushkit purred in delight as he raced away from Tigerkit, Iciclekit and Flowerkit.

Olive and Willowpaw looked at Oceanstorm. "Well?" Willowpaw asked.

Possumpaw looked at the small kits playing, and remembered that not so long ago she was the older kit racing Lilyfeather's litter.

Flamekit looked at Hollybell. "Hello?" he said slightly louder.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:52 am

ooc: YEEEESH! THE CATFISH!!! *The drumroll* BA-DAM!
ic: Lilyfeather purred softly. "Yes, indeed. I hope they'll worn out soon enough, so they can leave the warriors in pe-" "Ouch!" Fireblaze's mew interrupted her. Fernkit bumped into him. Fernkit squealed innocently. "Sorry Fireblaze!" Fireblaze purred. "It's fine. I'm just here to give your and Tigerkit's mom some fresh moss." As Fernkit bounded away toward Thrushkit, Fireblaze mewed. "When I went to hunt, I saw some dry moss. It was quite soft, and I thought you would want them as their ball or the nest." Fireblaze gave a pile to Lilyfeather, then the other pile to Lavendarheart. He mewed fair well and walked out, greeting Firestorm who charged right in to him.
Tigerkit cached up on Thrushkit and tapped him with his tail. "Tag!" And he cheered and ran away. Fernkit laughed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 pm

IC-"Great!" purred Oceanstorm. "I will go talk to Forestwing about you becoming an apprentice. I am sure she will be delighted."

OOC-Um...okay so I was wondering what we should do about Ice's cats. She hasn't come back and roleplayed them at all. Should we kill them off? I feel mean doing that, but another vital rule of roleplaying is that you should have no free characters, expecially a leader/deputy free character!

So what should we do? Wait a little bit for her to come back (I can talk to her) or should we kill them all off?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 am

ooc: I say wait slightly longer. Anyone else?

ic: Willowpaw purred happily, and Olive looked like she would float up to the clouds in happiness.

Lavenderheart purred. "Thanks, Fireblaze. This is well appreciated!"

Thrushkit narrowed his eyes at Tigerkit, but jumped on his sister instead. "Look, Lavenderheart! I caught a Fern-mouse!" he giggled playfully. Possumpaw padded over to the kits happily. "Hey, guys! Do you want me to teach you some fighting moves?" Thrushkit immediately jumped off Fernkit and nodded eagerly. Lavenderheart purred good-heartedly. "Not too complicated there, Possumpaw. You dont want the kits to hurt themselves!" Possumpaw nodded, and turned to the kits.

Flamekit looked at Hollybell again. "HELLO?!" he said loudly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:33 am

ooc: I agree with Willow ^^ Hope she comes back...
ic: Tigerkit and Flowerkit's eyes sparkled. Fernkit sighed in relief when her brother got off her. "Pleh..." She spatted the moss she accidentally swallowed when she got jumped by Thrushkit. Tigerkit mewed. "Me too!" Flowerkit mewed shyly. "Me too... Please?" Iciclekit looked away and mumbled. "Me... Too......" He wasn't used to asking someone to teach him. He just felt kind of embarrassed everytime he do this.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 am

Hollybell scented Lavaclan from the beach and knew immediatly what was going on. She ran over to Oceanstorm and whispered into his ear. He nodded his head and then announced "All cats gather please, for an important battle announcement."

Hollybell was so nervous. Would Silvershadow be okay?

My cats gather, confused on what is happening.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 am

My cats gathered, nervous because they heard the word "battle".

Iciclekit grumbled as he lay down. Boring... Tigerkit squealed. "I want to be an apprentice NOW so I can go to the battle!" Flowerkit nudged him. "We have to be quiet... It might be something important."

Fernkit sat down as she peeked out from the nursery to see the cats gathering. "I wonder what's happening."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 pm

"As we all know, Sunclan has stolen some of our territory. At first we couldn't do anything about it since our camp was completely destroyed and we were very weak from the tsunami. But just now Flamekit was brought back to life by Spiritclan. Hollybell has taken this as a sign sent to us that we must fight back against Sunclan! Flamekit was weak and dead but now he was granted another life and is strong once more. Flamekit is Oceanclan. We were weak before but now we are strong. So now it is time to show those fox-hearts in Sunclan how strong we truly are!" Oceanstorm yowled.
"Who would like to go on the battle patrol?"

Aromabreeze, Laurelvine, and Kiteclaw stepped forward.

After a brief hesitation, Azureshadow stepped forward along with Jasmineflame and Vanillapetal.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:49 am

Tigereye grumbled. "Those fox hearted SunClan cats..."

Firestorm looked at Fireblaze. "What do you say?" He mewed. "Go, or guard the camp?" Fireblaze purred. "Friends stick together!" They nodded to each other as they stepped forward.

Waterfall looked at Lilyfeather worriedly. "Should... Should I go?" He said hesitating. "I need to look after you..." Lilyfeather shook her head. "You should go. You don't have to worry about me." Waterfall nodded. He stepped forward.

Cloudstorm mewed to his mate softly. "I'll stay here. For you and our kits."

Thunderstorm hesitated, but he decided to stay.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 am

Oceanstorm then mewed "Follow me! To Sunclan! To Victory!" he then left the camp, followed by Aromabreeze, Blissfall, Laurelvine, Kiteclaw and Mockingjay.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 am

Lavenderheart purred. "Thankyou, Cloudstorm. I know how much this battle would mean to you." Thrushkit raced up to his father, and pounced on his tail. "I wish i could fight for OceanClan! Those other mouse-hearts would be too scared to mess with me!" he purred, and pounced on his sister.

Flamekit thrashed his tail in annoyance. "Why wont Hollybell listen to me!" he said, annoyed.

Willowpaw was very confused. "Olive..." she said, and her sister stuck her tail over the apprentice's mouth. "Go! I know how much this would mean to you!" the ginger shecat said. Willowpaw purred, and raced after the patrol.

ooc: OCEAN! I'm thinking after the battle that Willowpaw will become a warrior, and Olive become an apprentice. Maybe Thrush, Flame, and Fern too? Wink
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 am

Cloudstorm purred as he rubbed his head against his mate. Fernkit squealed in surprise and pounced out of the way. "Lovey-Dovey!" She mewed. "Or was it lovey-dobey?" Cloudstorm froze. "Fernkit, when did you even learned that word?" Fernkit mewed. "I don't know! It just popped out into my mind!" As she pounced on Thrushkit.
Tigereye sat in the camp, looking at the camp entrance cautiously.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Thrushkit batted at his sister playfully, and raced over to Flamekit. "Come on!" he said "Come play!" Flamekit couldnt resist, so he ran over and ppounced on Fernkit.

Lavenderheart watched her and Cloudstorm's kits playing, not bothered in the slightest about anything. She was, finally, completely happy.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 am

Fernkit squealed in surprise. "No fair! 1 vs. 2!" She pounced back on Flamekit.

Cloudstorm mewed. "Now kit's, don't play too hard on Flamekit! He just... Um... Came alive again!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 am

Clearpaw watched the cats leave. What's going on?! And where is Ivoryfang? She walked into the medicine cats' den and looked around. "Ivoryfang?" She called.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 am

Fernkit stopped. "Ivoryfang? I think she's not here. Who knows?" Cloudstorm looked back at the kits. "I wonder what's going on in SunClan..." He mewed. "Hope they are fine."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am

"Yeah I hope so too." Clearpaw meowed.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Cloudstorm sighed. "It's weird to say this as a warrior, but... I'm bored."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Clearpaw purred in laughter. "Yeah me too. But that's normal for a medicine cat."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Lavenderheart purred, and pulled her kits closer. "Maybe some cats could go hunting or something?" she suggested.

Thrushkit wriggled away from Lavenderheart. "I can go hunting!" he pounced on an orange leaf that had fallen from a tree above.
Flamekit snorted. "Yeah, a leaf is so going to full us up."
Lavenderheart flicked Flamekit's ear with her tail. "Dont be rude!"
"I was only saying the truth!" the orange kit protested.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Hollybell pads up to Clearpaw "Ivoryfang is probably back at camp, maybe you should you return back to camp as well? Unless you want to stay here until the battle patrol returns. Or of course you could always go to the battle and help out. Thats what I am going to do, at least." Hollybell mews as she begins to walk out of the camp, oblivious to Flamekit.

At the same time, a brown kit walks into the camp, before collapsing to the ground, unconscious.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Thrushkit raced over and looked at the kit. "is it dead?" he asked, poking it with a forepaw. Lavenderheart grabbed Thrushkit by his scruff and placed him away. "That's not nice!" she scolded, and Thrushkit flattened his ears. "Now, why is there a kit here and who is he?" Lavenderheart asked.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!" cried Hollybell as she picked up the kit by the scruff and carried her to the medicine cat den. "All I know is that the medicine cat code says that we have to look after and take care of kits! So that is what I am going to do!" she said as she laid her down in the medicine cat den in a nest and then called over Clearpaw to help with strange and mysterious kit.

In realitity, the kit was very much awake. She kept her breathing even though, to make it seem that she was some poor and innocent rogue kit. Which was partially true, in one way. But soon she would reap her revenge on Oceanclan and kill Ravenfeather once and for all!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next