Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Log in

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month


Your Stories

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Here you can talk about our story ideas or we can comment or help another persons idea! Very Happy

Let the ideas begin!

Eagle.....you go first.......
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Can't wait for chapter & link! Very Happy

That is a good idea, Shi. For Jay's story, I mean Smile

I thought so. OINK! pig

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Can't wait for chapter & link! Very Happy

That is a good idea, Shi. For Jay's story, I mean Smile

I thought so. OINK! pig

I got a reply from Create Space! sunny They say that they will enable a steady link soon. A few other authors also requested steady links, so I'm in line. But I'm number 9 on the list, so it will be soon. I'll post the chapter tommorow.

pig ??? Huh?

Shi'ido

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Hooray! For chapter and link! Very Happy

I don't know. I just did a pig since you said you might make a talking pig, lol.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Hooray! For chapter and link! Very Happy

I don't know. I just did a pig since you said you might make a talking pig, lol.

lol! I thought that you were giving a hint that it would be a good idea for a pig to chase the girl.

Shi'ido

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Hahaha, That would be funny.

But I don't think an elf (girl or teenager) would be afraid of a pig....

Laughing

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Hahaha, That would be funny.

But I don't think an elf (girl or teenager) would be afraid of a pig....

Laughing

Yeah, she wouldn't. lol! She would be angry. But she'd probably run if it was with a Thinking cat monkey elephant

Shi'ido

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Hmmm....cats, monkeys, and elephants can be scary.

But most of the time, they are peaceful.

I hope Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Hmmm....cats, monkeys, and elephants can be scary.

But most of the time, they are peaceful.

I hope Wink

Yeah, they are peaceful. But she is a pirate elf and the animlas are supposed to find the pirates. It is a all-woman pirate gang, so it's new.


Last edited by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shi'ido

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

......Oh. I see.

Well then. I guess I just found out why Paul and Myrtle are chasing the elf then!

...And why a pig and other talking animals would want to chase her too! Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:......Oh. I see.

Well then. I guess I just found out why Paul and Myrtle are chasing the elf then!

...And why a pig and other talking animals would want to chase her too! Very Happy

lol! Mainly though it's because she's part of a all-woman pirate gang that the animals are supposed to thwart.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh.....I see......

Oh! Pirates!

PIRATES! ARRRR! pirat

Shiver me timbers, you scallywags! pirat

Laughing
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Oh.....I see......

Oh! Pirates!

PIRATES! ARRRR! pirat

Shiver me timbers, you scallywags! pirat

Laughing

I like pirates stories too. They aren't really in number one, but they are villians in the second. They are also a special pirate group, since they are all girls.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh so there are going to be 5 books, right?

And a Field Guide.
I am guessing the Field Guide will have all sorts of information on the world and stuff right?

And btw, what is the world called?
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Oh so there are going to be 5 books, right?

And a Field Guide.
I am guessing the Field Guide will have all sorts of information on the world and stuff right?

And btw, what is the world called?

Yep, five books. Yeah, the field guide will have all sorts of background info. I think I will write that on after my second book. So that will be in a few months. I'm currently in the middle of the book, writing the scene with the animals chasing the pirate women.

The world has more than one name. It's knows on Earth as Area 1875. That's what the secret program calls it. LOL, not a good name. It's true name is Sylafar.


Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Sylafar!!!! That sounds Welsh!

How did you get those names? For the places and characters?

Also, do you have everything planned out for what is going to happen? And, how did you get the idea?


ANIMALS! OINK! cat monkey pig rendeer albino elephant Thinking

PIRATES! ARR! pirat
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Sylafar!!!! That sounds Welsh!

How did you get those names? For the places and characters?

Also, do you have everything planned out for what is going to happen? And, how did you get the idea?


ANIMALS! OINK! cat monkey pig rendeer albino elephant Thinking

PIRATES! ARR! pirat

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking.

Sometimes I research names to find where they came from and stuff like that. For Paul, I tried to pick a normal name.

I have many of the things planned out, but I'm not exactly sure how everything happens. I have most of book trhee planned out, but I'm not entirely sure how to end book five and four. I also don't know how I will be able to make the animals beat the pirate women.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Well, the elephant is a pretty powerful creature, I am sure that he would be able to defeat her....maybe even deer, too! Shocked

But, it depends on why they are chasing her. If they want an item or something they could like force her to give it to them or else...horrible things could happen? Be trampled by an elephant? Attack by a monkey?
I don't know confused

Paul is a pretty normal, common name. But, I am pretty sure the most common name in the US for boys is James. And for girls it is Mary.

Yeah Smile
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Wed May 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Well, the elephant is a pretty powerful creature, I am sure that he would be able to defeat her....maybe even deer, too! Shocked

But, it depends on why they are chasing her. If they want an item or something they could like force her to give it to them or else...horrible things could happen? Be trampled by an elephant? Attack by a monkey?
I don't know confused

Paul is a pretty normal, common name. But, I am pretty sure the most common name in the US for boys is James. And for girls it is Mary.

Yeah Smile

Come to think of it, a elephant is a pretty powerful animal. I suppose he would have to ambush them at the docks, though.

Yeah, the pirate women are always collecting treasures from their ventures. One time they took a gold staff which can make people fall into a zombie trance and serve whoever has it. It is pretty dangerous, so the animals were sent to retrieve it. There are 30 women in the gang.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Well, the elephant could come in one the dock and be trumpetting with his trunk and could attack the pirates. Theyc could jump into the water or something or maybe even the docks could collapse under the elephants weight?
Either or the elephant could get the gold staff.
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Well, the elephant could come in one the dock and be trumpetting with his trunk and could attack the pirates. Theyc could jump into the water or something or maybe even the docks could collapse under the elephants weight?
Either or the elephant could get the gold staff.

Sounds like a good idea, I might use it. Very Happy I was also trying to get the pig cat monkey involved. Thanks.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Your Welcome.

Oh and Shi, I have a quick question for you. Well three, lol

1. Did you sell a lot of copies of your first book?

2. Will you rejoin the rp?

3. When will the link/chapter be ready?

I am a curious person it seems! lol!

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Your Welcome.

Oh and Shi, I have a quick question for you. Well three, lol

1. Did you sell a lot of copies of your first book?

2. Will you rejoin the rp?

3. When will the link/chapter be ready?

I am a curious person it seems! lol!

I like questions. Very Happy

1 Hmmm...I guess that depends. Not compared to very famous authors, but I got a good amount for a writer at CreateSpace. Mostly, people were getting my e-book version, though some also got it in paperback. Actually, my plan is to try to get a deal with Harper Collins. Create Space is not very well known, it is only a place to start at. So if all goes according to plan, I will make a deal with Harper.

2 Sure, I'll rejoin. Very Happy Would you like it better if I made new characters of if I took back a few of my old ones?

3 Soon, very soon, I promise. cheers I am planning to post the chapter within the next 24 hours. If you want, I could also post the cchapter I am writing right now, to get feedback. I haven't gotten very much feedback at CreateSpace so far.

Oceanstorm wrote:Well, the elephant could come in one the dock and be trumpetting with his trunk and could attack the pirates. Theyc could jump into the water or something or maybe even the docks could collapse under the elephants weight?
Either or the elephant could get the gold staff.

Did you mean that the animals could jump into the water and go after the pirate ship? Or that the pirate women would be on the dock and the elephant would destroy it?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Elephant=DESTROY Twisted Evil

1. Wait, so you will get a plan with Harper for the same series? Right? Like you will republish it under them?
I didn't really know you could do that. Lol, I guess you learn something new every day.

2. Hmm...well it is up to you. We could share Dark or Fire you could take Fire back. Or you could make new characters. It is up to you, on what you want to do!

3. Sure! I would love to see them! Very Happy cheers

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Fri May 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Elephant=DESTROY Twisted Evil 1. Wait, so you will get a plan with Harper for the same series? Right? Like you will republish it under them?
I didn't really know you could do that. Lol, I guess you learn something new every day.

2. Hmm...well it is up to you. We could share Dark or Fire you could take Fire back. Or you could make new characters. It is up to you, on what you want to do!

3. Sure! I would love to see them! Very Happy cheers

The pirate women don't stand a chance. Very Happy


[/IMG]



1 Yeah, that's the plan. Many times authors atrt with a small company and then republish later. For example, Paolini re-published Eragon.

2 Would you rather we share Dark and Fire or that I take Fire back entirely and you have Darkstream entirely untill she dies? I'll leave the choice to you. Also, who is going to play for Drizzle? What color is she?

3 I am currently posting them. cheers

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

1. Oh, okay Smile

2. You can have Fire and I will have Dark. And then if you want we can share Drizzle. That way, if you want to you can make more cats, if you want Smile

3. HOORAY! Very Happy

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Oceanstorm wrote:1. Oh, okay Smile

2. You can have Fire and I will have Dark. And then if you want we can share Drizzle. That way, if you want to you can make more cats, if you want Smile

3. HOORAY! Very Happy

Okay, I'll take him now. Just a quick question: I kind of fogot how Fireye is physically. Is he muscled or what?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 am

Hmm, well you can either check the Sunclan Allegiance in the Sunclan RP, but in the event that we might not have it, you can go to the Archives which definitley will have his description Wink

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 am

Oceanstorm wrote:Hmm, well you can either check the Sunclan Allegiance in the Sunclan RP, but in the event that we might not have it, you can go to the Archives which definitley will have his description Wink

I didn't really say. I'll just say he's muscled.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

Oh, okay then Smile

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Sat May 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Oh, okay then Smile

Is Darkstream muscled or lithe or both?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Sat May 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Hm...I think both.

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Hm...I think both.

Okay sure. Fireye replied to you in Sunclan.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey Shi I was wondering when you would post the chapters of your story, as well as the link.

Btw, what did you mean by Saw Mill? Do you want to have that collab here?

Anywho...
So I am working on a story. I have the plot kinda plotted out I just need help with the setting. So it is about a school and in the school there are magical kids. (It is a high school) Anyway, the kids belong to 6 different families, and these families are the last people on Earth that can do magic. 4 of these families fight with one another for power over one another. 1 family chooses not to get involved in the war, while the last family teeters on the brink of extinction. It is from the Point of View, of 2 characters (Maybe more) 1 is a girl that discovers about the magical battle and in turn discovers that she too, can do magic. The other is from a boy at her school that does magic. The girl gets involved in the war and is forced into joining the boy's family/clan to help fight the other clans.

What I need help on is the setting. Here are my ideas:
1. Some Magical kids go to the Normal High School.
2. Some Magical kids go to the Normal High School, but they also go to a Magic School.
3. Normal and Magic kids go to the same Normal High School, but the Magic kids take extra classes to learn magic.
4. Normal and Magic kids go to the same Normal High School and take the same classes.
5. All Magic kids go to the same Normal High School with other Normal Kids.

I kinda am leaning to 5, but I want your guys opinions. And, if you have a better idea, please tell me! Thanks! Very Happy

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Hey Shi I was wondering when you would post the chapters of your story, as well as the link.

Btw, what did you mean by Saw Mill? Do you want to have that collab here?

Anywho...
So I am working on a story. I have the plot kinda plotted out I just need help with the setting. So it is about a school and in the school there are magical kids. (It is a high school) Anyway, the kids belong to 6 different families, and these families are the last people on Earth that can do magic. 4 of these families fight with one another for power over one another. 1 family chooses not to get involved in the war, while the last family teeters on the brink of extinction. It is from the Point of View, of 2 characters (Maybe more) 1 is a girl that discovers about the magical battle and in turn discovers that she too, can do magic. The other is from a boy at her school that does magic. The girl gets involved in the war and is forced into joining the boy's family/clan to help fight the other clans.

What I need help on is the setting. Here are my ideas:
1. Some Magical kids go to the Normal High School.
2. Some Magical kids go to the Normal High School, but they also go to a Magic School.
3. Normal and Magic kids go to the same Normal High School, but the Magic kids take extra classes to learn magic.
4. Normal and Magic kids go to the same Normal High School and take the same classes.
5. All Magic kids go to the same Normal High School with other Normal Kids.

I kinda am leaning to 5, but I want your guys opinions. And, if you have a better idea, please tell me! Thanks! Very Happy

The chapter is up, right?

Interesting idea. I think option 5 is the best one, as it would allow you to have the most interesting interactions.

Saw Mill. Oh no, I don't actually want to do Saw Mill here, that was just an example. Actually, I was thinking: We ALL either are authors or we are going to be authors. So why not create our own fantasy where we all take turns writing big chapters? We could even create ourselves as characters who go into another world or something. It would be a perfect chance to use imagination. What do you think?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Um...no, the chapter is not up...

Yeah, I like that opinion too! Very Happy
I want to try and do like a magical world, but with a school and different familys/clans of people that fight against each other. I saw a video where all these kids were fighting each other and it kinda inspired me Idea sunny
So yeah...

Right now I still planning it. I have to...figure out the story. I want to have like a magic world but I need to find out if they have medievel technology (that is the one I am going with) or modern.
I also want the families, magic and the high school but to make a reason why the families send their kids to the school...and yeah. I need to plan it out...
like the setting, magic, families, high school, etc...

Great idea! Any ideas guys?
I had an idea...2! Very Happy
I think they are in Ideas or Problems section... Question

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Um...no, the chapter is not up...

Yeah, I like that opinion too! Very Happy
I want to try and do like a magical world, but with a school and different familys/clans of people that fight against each other. I saw a video where all these kids were fighting each other and it kinda inspired me Idea sunny
So yeah...

Right now I still planning it. I have to...figure out the story. I want to have like a magic world but I need to find out if they have medievel technology (that is the one I am going with) or modern.
I also want the families, magic and the high school but to make a reason why the families send their kids to the school...and yeah. I need to plan it out...
like the setting, magic, families, high school, etc...

Great idea! Any ideas guys?
I had an idea...2! Very Happy
I think they are in Ideas or Problems section... Question

I saw the chapter here. Shocked

Maybe the parents sent them to school for the same reason all parents send their children to school: To learn basic skills. After all, the ability to do magic in most stories does not mean that you also know history and math the moment you were born.

I am not sure what idea you mean. The Hunger Games roleplay? That sounds pretty interesting, I think the ad guild could use that to get more people on this site.
I was thinking, as for the collab fantasy book, that we could together build a fantasy world where we would have normal kids enter. Anyone have any ideas?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 pm

What page is the chapter on?

My idea is kinda like the kids go to a normal high school with other normal kids that mostly don't even know about magic, but there are magic kids there that also fight each other because they all belong to different magical families or clans (groups of families). I am just having a hard time trying to incorprate the magic world into the story and coming up with the magic types D:
So yeah Sad

Yeah, I was thinking of other Rps we could have on here.

I don't have any ideas for the world for the collab, but maybe we could have like magic in it and stuff? We could all collaborate(lol) together and make the world, the characters, villians, magic, etc.

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Shi'ido on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:What page is the chapter on?

My idea is kinda like the kids go to a normal high school with other normal kids that mostly don't even know about magic, but there are magic kids there that also fight each other because they all belong to different magical families or clans (groups of families). I am just having a hard time trying to incorprate the magic world into the story and coming up with the magic types D:
So yeah Sad

Yeah, I was thinking of other Rps we could have on here.

I don't have any ideas for the world for the collab, but maybe we could have like magic in it and stuff? We could all collaborate(lol) together and make the world, the characters, villians, magic, etc.

In front of you.

I'll think about your idea and how to expand on it. scratch It's a good start, I'll get back to you to say what I thought of.

Okay, let's use the Saw Mill topic for that.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182
Points : 2853
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Oceanstorm on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

What do you mean? It's not on this page at all!

Okay then Wink

Sure!

_________________
Hmm... I don't really know what to say...
avatar
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622
Points : 7050
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 19
Location : East Coast

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Stories

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum