Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

OR'S (Other Roleplays)

Go down

OR'S (Other Roleplays) Empty OR'S (Other Roleplays)

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm

As some of you may know, Awesomeclan (AC) is now in charge of all OR's for AWCA. That means that all the OR's will be on AC! cheers I chose AC to do the OR's since lost of people like other books besides Warriors and so by doing the OR's, it will help attract more users here from AWCA and the rest of the web! Very Happy
Here are all the OR's I have planned out:
Dystopian RP: Hunger Games, Ship Breaker, Divergent, Maze Runner, Matched, Unwanteds

Magicx1 RP: Twilight, Mortal Instruments, Fate/, Harry Potter

Magicx2 RP: Merlin, Spiderwick, Seven Realms, Leven Thumps, Beyonders, Chronicles of Narnia, Inheritance Cycle, Deltora, Septimus Heap, Fairy Tail , Red Kings Children, Lamp Children

Magicx3 RP: Daughters Idea, Days of Blood and Starlight, Girl of Fire and Thorns, Unicorn Chronicles

Time RP: Last Dragon Chronicles, Doctor Who, Keys to the Kingdom Pendragon, Golden Compass, Death Note, Incarceron, Soul Eater

Pokemon RP: Pokemon

Zombie RP: Zombie Apocalypse

Avatar RP: Airbender, Legend of Korra

Fantasy RP: Grimm, Grimm Sisters, Once upon a Time

Demigod RP: Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles

Animal RP: Guardians of Ga’Hoole, Survivors, Seekers, Redwall, Wolves of the Beyond, Warriors

Please feel free to comment on your thoughts, comments, questions and concerns. Like say if you think an OR should be taken out or if an OR should be added or merged.
Once this stage is down, I will begin to make all of the OR's, so please comment! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. Sorry for my text like speak. OR stands for Other Roleplay and AC stands for AwesomeClan, while AWCA stands for Awesome Warrior Clan Allegiance. AWCA is the collaboration of other forums that AC is apart of Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum