Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Apprentice Name Game: Round 1

2 posters

Go down

Apprentice Name Game: Round 1 Empty Apprentice Name Game: Round 1

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 pm

This game is a game where I create an apprentice and then you guys have to give the apprentice a warrior name based on its description. Then I will pick the best name for the apprentice and that person will be the winner for that round! 5 people can enter into 1 round, but later on the number will go up as more people join in and play the game :3
After the round is over another person can create a new apprentice and so and so forth. You can NOT do a warrior name for the apprentice you made!
So now lets start! Very Happy
P.S. When/If you make an apprentice you do NOT have to follow this model for the first one. You can decrease it or add it. As long has it has AT LEAST the physical description the apprentice is good Wink

Round 1:
Snowpaw- Pure white she-cat with green eyes. Is gentle and kind, but also very quiet and shy. She hates having the spotlight put on her. She is good at hunting because she is so quiet but bad at fighting since she is so gentle.
WARRIOR NAMES:

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Name Game: Round 1 Empty Re: Apprentice Name Game: Round 1

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Snowflake