Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

MoonClan deputy

5 posters

Go down

MoonClan deputy Empty MoonClan deputy

Post by Shadowpelt Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 am

Name: Shadowpelt
Description: Shadowpelt is a black tom with two gray rings on his tail, a white splotch on his chest, and a gray underbelly. He has unique purple eyes and seems small and thin. But, like other Moonclan cats, is much stronger than he looks. He has a notch on his left ear.
Personality: Shadowpelt seems to be quiet, yet very intelligent. He can be quite lazy, though when he tries, he can be an amazing warrior. He enjoys learning from others, and from his mistakes. Once he becomes deputy, then he will try his best to help his Clan, and might even find a way to fight foxes and badgers.
Summary: Shadowpelt was born and raised by a loner. They were found by a Moonclan patrol, hungry and scared. He later grew up to be a great apprentice along with his brother and sister, but then a horrible incident happened. As his mother went on a hunting patrol, they found a badger who was heading for the camp, his mother killed the badger, but in exchange gave up her own life. After the incident, he tried his hardest to show his Clan that he is not weak. Five moons after becoming a warrior. His sister died after kitting three kits. And his brother died in a border when a tree fell on him. Heartbroken, Shadowpelt grieves for a moon until he knows that he has to fight for his Clan. His intellegence won the hearts of many rogues as they want to join Moonclan. He tries for deputy to show his family that he will never give up for his Clan.

Shadowpelt

Back to top Go down

MoonClan deputy Empty Re: MoonClan deputy

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 am

Okay.
Accepted.
That was such an awesome audition! I could never, never, write something that detailed. Never. Well, maybe I could've, if I tried.

You'll have to wait a bit before RPing him though, because we have two deputies already, but one (two?) is going to die.

Also, could you be...? -stops random guessing- Please ignore me.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi, Shadowpelt. Nice cat! And Jaybird's right about the deputy thing, but if you want to start playing him immediately, you could play him as a normal warrior for now. He will definitely be made deputy later on, or soon.

(Maybe, Jay, Fallenstar could appoint him as the new deputy for her side after Aquafur leaves.)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

Yes, that's a good idea, Eagle.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

Welcome Shadowpelt! Is it okay if I call you Shadow?

Anyway, I love your cat! What Jay and Eagle said is right, but in Moonclan right now, there is a civil war going on and soon the leader will die and a deputy and here, we have 2 deputy spots, so when that happens, your cat can become the new deputy! Very Happy

If you have any questions just ask Eagle or Jay or any other user. I am Oceanstorm, and I am in charge of the website. For now, just play as Shadowpelt as a normal warrior.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MoonClan deputy Empty Shadowpelt

Post by eaglestar Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm

He's a tom, right? How would you like for my cat, Shadowmelt (LOL) be his mate?
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down