Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Forestclan's Problem

4 posters

Go down

Should we keep Forestclan/Marshclan/Cliffclan?

Forestclan's Problem Vote_lcap60%Forestclan's Problem Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Forestclan's Problem Vote_lcap40%Forestclan's Problem Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Forestclan's Problem Empty Forestclan's Problem

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Well.....here we go...
Okay, so I was talking to Raven about this and we decided to have this poll thing. Now you all now about Forestclan-it wasn't suppose to have been even made. It was an accident, an error, a mistake. So now the time has come to voice YOUR opinion about this debate-should we keep Forestclan? Or should it be erased, forever? Should it stay or should it go?
I made only 2 options-since in this poll, there is no maybe or I don't know. It is either Yes or No.
Also, please give a reason why.

I will post later about what I think of the entire mess of things, but right now I want to keep this first post a bit neutral to the topic.

Begin.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forestclan's Problem Empty Re: Forestclan's Problem

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Yes. It is sort of the "normal" Clan experience. For example, all the other clans are exotic, like lava and jungles and deserts. Even the new clans, if we make them, are snow and stuff. But Forest is, well, forest, regular expected wild cat habitat, if that's even possible.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:40 am

I have 2 questions...
1. If it's going to be gone, how will it disappear? Just... Automatically disappear like it was never on earth? Or they are chased out or something?
2. What will happen to the cats? Can they move into another cat or become loners, kittlypets, etc if we want to?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 pm

If Forestclan does leave then....I think that they will either decide to disband themselves (since they lost so many cats in the flood) but you can of course put your characters into other clans.

I am going to break my neutraility now. When Forestclan was first made, I did not think it was such a great idea, and I thought it was a mistake that should be erased forever.
As of now, I still think it would have been better and easier for all of us to get rid of it. But now I know that that is not possible since it has been ingrained into Awesomeclans members too much.

So I think Yes, we should keep it.

So I think No, we should not keep it.

Confusing, huh? Raven thought so as well when I explained my idea.
But I will need to explain my idea later, somewhere else since I have to go get a haircut. BRB!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh. But if there wasn't a clan in first place, how do they disband? Unless they decide to disband... (Whoops, that didn't mad sense.)
I want to keep ForestClan, mostly because it is a normal clan, like Eagle said. You can almost imagine that Erin Hunter had made a clan called ForestClan. Also, I am pretty fond of that clan because of the characters. It's also interesting to see OceanClan shocked at ForestClan arriving. In all, I think ForestClan is a bit like SkyClan. And I like SkyClan. But I also like ForestClan. So yeah.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Lol, I was thinking the same thing about how Forestclan=Skyclan and Skyclan=AWESOMENESS!

Warrior Fun Fact:
Sol actually comes from Skyclan and even joined it! But what made him be chased out? And what made him join the rest of the clans?
Find out in the Skyclan manga! Very Happy

I posted on the other poll with my idea.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 pm

I just realized. ForestClan was chased out... And is the fifth clan and stuff. Yeah.

Cool, I've never read the manga yet.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:45 am

Well.....I think this poll is over, right everyone?
So the idea is going to be Jay's:

Forestclan and Dawnclan used to be just Dawnclan. But then there was some argueing and fighting that split the clan in 2, Dawnclan and Forestclan. Forestclan journeyed to the main clan island and made their home in Oceanclan's southern territory. But then the clans (Sun, Lava, and Ocean) didn't want them there becuase they thought there would be more...problems with another clan on the island. So (kinda) working together, they chased them out.

Meanwhile Dawnclan had had a huge flood that had killed out most of their cats.
At that same time, Forestclan returned back to the Dawnclan island and was suprised to see them all gone! They found out that had all been killed in a flood, and a few of the survivors decided to join Forestclan and a life of isolation from the rest of the clans, instead of trying to remake Dawnclan, joining another clan or becoming a rogue or etc. The rest of the survivors became rogues and loners.

The end.
Is this idea okay?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content