Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Rp

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Sunclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Territory: A large beach, like a desert but it is close to the ocean. Has lots of dunes, shrubs and reeds. They have a large training hollow in a dip between two dunes where there are some reeds and bushes. Unlike Oceanclan, Sunclan doesn't fear flooding as their camp is far enough away from the ocean not to even worry about it. There are barely any trees on their territory. Their training hollow is in the northeastern part of their territory, so by the beach, but also close to the Oceanclan border. There are lots of underground springs in their territory. There are also four small ponds in their territory ontop of dunes, all fed by springs. Three of them are by the Oceanclan border. The last one is close to the Moonclan border.

Sunclan Camp: Sunclans camp is near their southern borderline with Moonclan. They don't fear invasion because Moonclan is neutral.They have their cam their, so they would be safe from floods from the ocean during storms. Their camp used to be almost right next to training hollow as it made sense from them to be close by. But when Oceanclan and Lavaclan invaded their camp during the dawn of the clans they relaized they might have to move it. Especially when Oceanclan and Sunclan developed hatred for each other and also when a flood nearly flooded their camp. They then took it apart and moved it to its current location. Their clan is on a large dune, so tall that you can see the sea! The dune is called with long, tall reeds and lots of bushes and a few trees as well. Under the dune there is an underground spring that is able to give water to some trees. The next two dunes have this as well. There is a pond by their camp where they go to fetch water. It is shallow so it is almost impossible for cats to drown. It has nice, clear water. Their camp is the most noticeable of the clans as you can see their dune almost anywhere in their territory as it is all open. It is made of reeds and branches. Their entrance is facing the south. The order of the dens from the entrance are deputies den, medicine cat den, elders den, nursery, apprentices den, warriors den. In the middle of the camp there is a yellow rock with the leaders den on it. It is where the leader makes their announcements. It is called Highden.

Sunclan Wildlife: Sunclan usually eats rabbits, mice, voles, shrews, birds and sometimes if they are starving, fish. They get foxes in their territtory becuase it is easy to have a den there, but never badgers. Only if they are passing through. They also have tapirs, capybaras, okapi, and bears in their territory as well. The bears usually live on the border between Sunclan and Moonclan. They don't hunt them becuase they are either bigger then them or else they don't like the way they taste. Foxes are a real problem in their territory so they are like experts at dealing with foxes.

Sunclan Traits: Sunclan cats are usually proud, defensive, ambitious, but also quick-witted, and fiercely loyal and tough. Their enemy most of the time is Oceanclan. They don't like Lavaclan all that much either because Lavaclan helps Oceanclan, but they are on okay terms with them. Sunclan cats are usually also very fast and quick and have very good reflexes. They prefer large, wide open spaces to enclosed spaces. They are greatly claustrophobic. They usually sleep outside of their dens. Sunclan is kinda a mixture of Shadowclan and Windclan.

Sunclan History: Sunclan was founded by Sunflame, who along with six other cats formed the clans as a way to preserve the traditions of the clan Snowclan. Sunflame was the eldest sister to Forestcreek, founder of Forestclan and Twilightclaw, founder of Twilightclan. They weren't all that close to each other as Sunflame was very harsh. There was a age difference between them as well and Sunflame had been born in the first litter while Forestcreek and Twilightclaw had been born in the third litter. Sunflames life as a kit was hard. All off her two other siblings in her litter, the first litter, had died becuase they were sick and weak. Sunflame worked to be stronger and trained to be stronger. She saw her mother give birth to another litter of kits-all dead. Her mother was devasted and her father was angry. After a long while Sunflames mother had a third litter and the two kits survived. Sunflame thought that they had it easy as their mother mooned over them. She hadn't had that. Her mother had been deppressed, her father had gotten sick and she had to take care of herself. Sunflame loathed the new kits. Sunflame, Forestcreek, and Twilightclaw are related to Lavafall on their mothers side. Sunflame thought he was an okay cat, but then she found that Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan had fallen in love with Lavafall and had his kits. That was breaking the warrior code and in order to protect and preserve it she attacked the camp and killed two of the five kits. She thought that what she was doing was right as they needed to preserve the warrior code. She also scarred another kits. Ever since then Oceanclans enemy was Sunclan, for what they had done in the past and what they still did in the present. Lavafall and Oceanshine were sad and angry and formed and allegiance and attacked Sunclan which resulted into a short war. Oceanclan and Lavaclan won. Oceanclan wanted to chase Sunclan out, Lavafall forgave Sunclan, as Sunflame was his cousin and told Oceanclan to let them be. Oceanshine still had a grudge on Sunclan, and ever since then, Oceanclan has hated Sunclan and Sunclan, Oceanclan. Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget but in a battle they will still side with Oceanclan but are always ready to forgive.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunclan Rp

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Or NRIP Golden Eel.
Never
Rest
In
Peace. or the famous Rest in Pieces... in the Golden Eel Eater! *burp*

You mean Morrigan, the Crow Goddess, or one of her two sisters? Or the Morrigan's body controlled by one of her sisters who she absorbed?

But then WE WENT BACK TO SUNCLAN RP! Then maybe I will reward you with another flash back.

ic: Eagletalon dozed off.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm

WOW.
Do you read the Series of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 4 Empty It's night now!

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 am

I want Coralkit.

Blackhole went in his tiny world again. Snowstorm pushed him but Blackhole didn't come back. Aquanight laughed. Coralkit mewed at Blackhole. Blackhole went back on earth and licked him/ her. He muttered. "So what's it's name again?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

COALKIT! IT'S A HE! READ THE DESCRIPTION IN KIT AUDITIONS!

Yep I read Flamel. I can't wait for Michael Scott to finish writing the Enchantress! Who is Sophie by the way!

ic: "It's Coalkit, if you had payed attention, you son of a badger," Eagletalon growled. (Okay a little temper)

Yellowkit slept.

Leafkit woke up.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 am

Blackhole nodded with a shy smile. "Ok." He picked Coalkit and licked him. Coalkit laughed.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Yellowkit slept.

Leafkit meowed until Eagletalon fed him.

Eagletalon was bored out of her mind and her muscles fell asleep.

ooc: is it night yet?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 pm

OH YEAH SOPIHIE! Its your birthday! LOL I saw the cover on Amazon and IT IS SUPREME (Yep I said that <) It has all these kevaes and stuff and it is cool. So anyway Josh needs to learn Earth, and Time and Sophie just Time. Awesome. I love that series. What aura would you have? Scent? What god would you work for her? I would have aqua blue and make it smell like rain, like just after a rainstorm like fresh and moist. Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:05 am

Yep. Are they in the nursery?
Coalkit fell asleep.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pm

No. Eagletalon was somewhere outside, but I'm moving them now.

ic: Eagletalon yawned. It was night, so she 0picked up the kits and went ot the nursury.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 am

Blackhole picked up Coalkit and walked beside Eagletalon. He mewed. "So should I sleep in the nursery tonight or in the warrior's den? You wake up fast in the morning.

Who is going to be the next leader?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Eagletalon yawned. "No, it's okay. You can sleep in the warrior's den. I'll be fine with the kits. See you in the morning!" she meowed with a tail wave in Blackhole's direction. She nudged the sleepy kits into the nursury and then curled around them. Still, Eagletalon didn't sleep for fear of the disease.

Yellowkit slept peacefully.

Leafkit's eyes were closed tight like his littermates'. They would not be open for a while.

ooc: I think Sharpfang was going to be the next leader.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 am

Great. We were ready to sleep...... now it's morning.

Blackhole yawned and walked out. He saw a kit. It didn't smell like Sunclan kits...... It was a rogue! He set up his claw, ready to kill. Snowstorm dashed and pounced on him. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Blackhole jumped. "But it is a rogue!" Snowstorm hissed. "AND it is a kit!" Blackhole sighed. "Fine." He picked up the kit and padded into the nursery. "Eagletalon? I found a kit! ROGUE!" Coalkit woke up and jumped to the kit. "Is it ower iser?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Please make the kit speak so I can understand..... Twisted Evil Also, the kits haven't opened their eyes yet... because they were only born yesterday. Literally.

ic: Eagletalon stretched. Again, she hadn't slept. "Okay. Are you sure it doesn't have a parent? We don't want to bring the wrath of angry she-cats into our clan," she mewed, peering at the kit.

Yeloowkit slept and so did Leafkit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 am

Ok
Blackhole shook his head. "She has a bit of fox scent on her pelt- The fox might have killed her parent. Coalkit rolled around beside Eagletalon looking for milk.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Eagletalon fed Coalkit. "Hmm.. You should probably scout around, but go with some cat. If there are foxes, we don't want any more warriors being incapitated."

Yellowkit slept.

Leafkit woke up and began whining pitiously for milk, so Eagletalon fed him too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 am

Blackhole went out the camp with the kit and Snowstorm. Blackhole found a fox and told Snowstorm to take the kit and run. Blackhole attacked, but the fox was too fast and big. The fox was even bigger then him. The fox tossed him and he crushed on a tree very hard. He tried to stand up, but his body didn't move. The fox bit his leg. Blackhole yowled. The fox pulled him and bit his back. Blackhole's sight became blurry. No....... I can't fain... He fainted. Snowstorm panted. "Blackhole...... is attacked by a huge fox!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Eagletalon immediately shoved the kits aside and ran to Blackhole's aid. She attacked the fox, which released him. She hissed to Blackhole, "What in SpiritClan made you take the kit?! You only put her in danger!"

Yellowkit and Leafkit meowed in confusion.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 am

Blackhole opened his eyes slightly and panted. "Sorry... it's all my fault that the fox came......." He coughed and tried to get up. But he fell again. "I... will... be...... o... okay..." He tried to get up again, but he felt pain in his back and his leg. "Oof......" He walked wobbly to Eagletalon. "Sorry..." He felt tired with only walking for 3 steps. He panted. "I... lost too much blood... I think..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Eagletalon scowled. "Don't be so tick-brained. First, you didn't bring the fox here. Second, you won't be okay. Third of all, WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?!?!! Why did you face the fox alone?! Don't forget, you are the father of our kits, and I want them to know that!" She accented each outburst with a blow from her claws to the fox. Finally, the fox ran away howling. Panting heavily, she didn't waste a second before hollering for a medicine cat and carefully hoisting Blackhole onto her back to carry him to camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 am

Blackhole didn't talk. He was angry at himself. Bringing a kit out... and being saved.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 am

Eagletalon lugged Blackhole to camp. It was her nature that she turned her worry into anger. "HEY we need a medicine cat here!" she yelled. In the end, she put some cobwebs on Blackhole after cleaning his wounds.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

ooc: Who plays the medicine cat? and can I add you into my friend list Eagle? I decided to add all the active people these day.
ic: Blackhole felt dizzy and his sight was blurry.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 am

ooc: I think Flame used to play the MCs but I don't know now.

ic: Eagletalon swished her tail in adgitation. Finally, she couldn't bear it. "Stop losing so much blood!" she growled to Blackhole.

Yellowkit and Leafkit slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 am

Blackhole jumped. "...... I'll try." He lay down and took a deep breath.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 am

Eagletalon rolled her eyes and sat to watch Blackhole.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 am

Blackhole sighed and relaxed his body. He closed his eyes and slept. Coalkit rolled out of the nursery and Snowstorm pushed him back in.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 am

Eagletalon's eyes snapped open. "Holy SpiritClan!" she exclaimed. "I forgot about the kits!" She ran to the nursery.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 am

Coalkit rolled around. Blackhole lay there sleeping.

Should the kits open their eyes now??
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:24 pm

No, I think they are only two days old now. Maybe in two days or so.

Eagletalon groomed the kits and stuff.

Yellowkit woke up all confused. Then she fell back asleep.

Leafkit yawned and ran around the den before Eagletalon picked him up and plopped him in the nest.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

OOC-The next leader WAS going to be Sharp because I thought Eagle was going to have the kits as a deputy and yadadad and Flame was still going to be here.........but now things have changed. Eagle will be the next leader. If that is what she wants. The med cat was played by Flame but now she is gone so yeah. I play as med cat apprentice but she is asleep Sleep So the clan will have to learn how to survive.

IC-Myrtlerose went to sleep. When she woke up she realized that she had been crying in her sleep. She looked at Jasperhowl's body with whom she had slept next to and licked his fur. She wanted him to wake up so bad. She heard a few yowls outside the camp and went to see what was happening when Blackhole and Eagletalon walked in. She smelled fox and saw a kit. She decided not to ask any questions. She went and got a rabbit. She sniffed it to make sure it was okay before putting in front of Eagletalon and the kits. She said "I made sure it was safe to eat." she then walked away and sorted the prey from the fresh kill pile. Most of it smelled bad from sickness so she took it out and buried it under the sand. She then decided to go hunting to get some more food. She then raced off in search of some rabbits.

Apricotpaw fell asleep where she was sitting. She was surprised she had fallen asleep and decided to head back to camp to see how everyone was doing. She noticed that the water had gone down a little bit. She quickly raced to camp to see how everyone was doing. When she got there she saw Eagletalon, a sleeping Blackhole, three unknown kits that looked like Eagletalon and Blackhole, a fox smell and an unknown kit that had fox scent on it. "Wha? What happened?" she asked.

Fire-eye and Darkstream slept and dreamt of dreams of revenge and glory. When they woke up they got some moss and dipped it in the water. They then walked to camp and saw the same sights Apricotpaw. Fire-eye was not able to put it all together, Darkstream did. "YOU HAD KITS? WITHOUT TELLING ME?" she thundered. It seemed the whole camp shook. She could not believe she had kits already! And four sniveling brats. At least her plan might work better now, but she wanted to at least have a little warning! Like a little "Oh they are coming" hard? She should think not!

The rest of my charries sleep.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Eagletalon was a little startled at first by Darkstream. She didn't know Darkstream cared that she was having kits, much less that she should have told her. "Uh, yeah, sorry." She turned to Myrtlerose. "Thanks...." but Myrtlerose was already gone. She yawned, having not slept in three days straight. "Um, can you wake me up in, soon...." Eagletalon fell asleep.

Yellowkit did the same.

Leafkit crawled around and squeled whenever his tender nose hit something, which was everything because he couldn't see yet and he tested everything with his nose. He got tired of this and fell asleep too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm

"Wow" breathed Apricotpaw "Four kits-SO CUTE!" Apircotpaw squeled with excitement. (No one knows that there is a rogue kit) She was so surprised by this and looked at the kits. She could see a little bit of the parents in each one of them-except that last one that had the fox scent. What was up with that fox scent?

"HMPH!" said Darkstream as she turned around. She then smiled and began scheming as she layed down in a corner of the camp.

Fire-eye was a slow learner so he was still confused. It then dawned on him and he said "O" and he's mouth was left hanging open. He then sat himself down and napped, because he did not know what to do.

Myrtlerose hunted and chased after a rabbit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 am

Blackhole slept and the kit lay down beside him. Blackhole took a sneak peek at the kit. It was cute. He groomed her carefully. Coalkit yawned and scrabbled out from the nest and rolled around again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

ooc: Isn't Blackhole like...bleeding?

ic: Eagletalon, half unconscious, slapped out a lazy paw and gently pulled Coalkit back in the nest.

Yellowkit and Leafkit slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 am

Yeah he is, but he can't do anything about it.

Blackhole got dizzy again and slept. The kit yawned and padded beside Eagletalon and fell asleep.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 am

OOC-What is going to happen now? Should Dark poison Eagle? Also Eagle are you going to be the new leader?

IC-Darkstream and Fire-eye plotted in a dark corner of the camp.

Aprictopaw contiued to look at the kits. They were so cute! But what would this mean? For the future of their deputy....and their clan? Are the kits a blessing.....or a curse? She shook her head. She didn't need to think about that kind of stuff. Especially now.

Myrtlerose caught the rabbit, and after making sure it smelled okay, began bringing it back to the camp.

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: Yeah I guess Dark should poison Eagle, but somehow it's not fatal, but Fire and Dark do some stuff while she is, you know, poisoned.

I don't know if Eagle should become leader. Because we already had an Eaglestar so it would be kinda weird.

ic: Eagletalon groomed the kits.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 am

Eagle, are you changing your username too? To Eaglestar??
Blackhole hade a bad feeling.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:37 pm

No that's a whole other person. See, that's another reason why Eagletalon shouldn't become leader. Too confusing!

ic: Eagletalon gasped. And the kits.... opened their eyes!

Yellowkit opened her eyes. They were dark yellow.

Leafkit's eyes were brown.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 am

Coalkit opened his eyes. He rolled and pushed Blackhole awake. Blackhole woke up, his eye sight still blurry. "Oh... you opened your eyes... and it's gold... very beautiful." Coalkit purred.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Eagletalon yawned. "How do you feel, Blackhole?" she asked him. She was impatient to statr doing deputy stuff.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 am

"Better now." Mewed Blackhole. "I can at least walk slowly, but not running yet." Coalkit moved slowly to Eagletalon to show his eyes.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 pm

"Very nice," Eagletalon purred. "Now you can see in battle!" She moved around after sleeping for the first time in a long time. "Okay, I'll go back to helping the cats and stuff." She fed the kits one last time, groomed them, said bye and don't move anymore or you will die to Blackhole, and then left.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

Coalkit shivered and moved closer to his siblings. Blackhole walked into the nursery and lay down rubbing his kits. Coalkit squeaked.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 pm

ooc: COME ON LET"S GET THIS PLOT MOVING!!!!!

ic: Eagletalon sighed as she looked at the masses of sleeping/comatose cats. She leapt onto the Highden and called out, "Can I have all the awake warriors meet here now?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:33 am

Blackhole yawned and walked to Eagletalon s l o w l y and sat down.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:04 pm

OOC-Okay then we are going to advance the plot!

IC-Darkstream barged into the camp carrying a large, fat rabbit. "Here ye go Eagletalon. Eat this! It will help you make more milk for your kits." she said as she plopped the rabbit by Eagletalon. Darkstream had poisoned the rabbit with holly berries, which though were not as poisonous as deathberries and could not kill you right away, could make you very sick. She hoped Eagletalon would eat it and then she would be sick and then Darkstream would rule! HAHAHAHAHA!

Fire-eye watched closely at Eagletalon from the corner of the camp. The camp smelled like sickness and it was disgusting.

Apricotpaw thought that they should move themselves from this camp to a new camp since it smelt so bad with the sickness and all. She doubted her siblings would wake up now. They were all dead. She supressed a sob. She then stood up and walked out of the camp. She was going to go find a new campsite as well as go do some hunting for the cats. She sighed. It was lonely being the youngest of the survivors.

Myrtlerose noticed that the water had gone from the tsunami as she was hunting. Now she could see some new signs of life popping into the territory as well as some pools of water that had been uncovered. Some oases were being made and it looked the water was helping spread some vegeatation around. She wondered if this meant that Sunclan was going to become a jungle.

OOC-Okay so Eagle eats the rabbit, gets sick, Dark and Fire take control of the clan and make them take over some of Ocean's territroy. I think we know the rest from there. Also Sunclan's territory is going to begin to change. There is going to be a bit more vegetation instead of just a empty desert so the cats can survive better. There will be pools of water and trees and flora popping up around them or in random places. It still will remain a desert. Myrtle is also going to have her kits soon and Apricot is going to find a new campsite since staying in the old one is too dangerous with the sickness. This new one will be explained soon. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm

ooc: Okay. Are the cats ever going back to their old camp? And Stream's kit is joining Myrtle's, right?

ic: Eagletalon smiled uncertainly at Darkstream. Maybe she was judging the former rogue too harshly. She ate the rabbit, which tasted like good meat. Eagletalon cleared her throat and mewed, "Okay, so the majority of the cats are here. I know it is not my right to stand up here, where the leader should be, but bear with me in this time of crisis. We need to organize groups and patrols, from hunting to taking care and checking on the sleeping cats. Notice how I say sleeping. These cats are not dead, and won't if we do something about it. Talk to me or Sharpclaw if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you," she concluded, descending from the rock. Oddly, she stumbled on the way down, that she usually had no trouble with. Her pulse raced as she imagined the coma disease infecting her, and her kits through the milk. Eagletalon pushed the thoughts from her mind; she was being too paranoid. She unsteadily walked over to the nursery to feed the kits.

Leafkit yawned, showing his tiny white fangs.

His sister, Yellowkit, investigated a pretty gray feather. She sneezed as the fluff entered her nose.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC-I don't think the cats will return back to their old camp. Also Stream's kit can certainly join my litter of kits, but she has not replied on whether she is going to join or do another option.

IC-Darkstream watched Eagletalon stumble down the Highrock(?) The poison was already begginning to take its effect on her. It won't be long now before she would rule Sunclan! Along with Fire-eye of course. She decided to go out hunting and then she would come back and BOOM! Eagletalon will out cold and she will rule. It will be a good way to celebrate their succces. She nodded to Fire-eye and together they left the camp, tails entwined.

Apricotpaw had found a new place for a new camp. It was the largest oasis she had found after looking all over the territory and it had trees, ferns, flowers, grass, herbs and prey all around it. Plus, it was still far enough from the ocean to not be harmed by a tsunami or anything like that. She smiled in eager happiness as she mapped it all out. Then she left and bounded back to the old camp. Hopefully, everyone would agree with the move to this new area. Plus, it was big enough that they could take the sick cats with them but not catch their disease. She entered back into the camp just as Darkstream and Fire-eye were leaving. She didn't like them, they seemed to sneaky and Darkstream had to fight her way to join the clan. But it looked like they were begginnging to fit in and looked like they were falling for each other, which was so sweet! She walked up to Eagletalon and said "Hey, um Eagletalon I found a great spot which can be our new camp. It is large enough to build a camp and keep the sick cats nearby but not too close so we do not get the sickness. I was looking for one because I thought it would be better if we moved to a new area so we don't get the sickness. Is that okay? Do you want me to show the new camp area?" she asked.

Myrtlerose caught a rabbitt and ate it ravenously. She then saw how big her belly was and realized that she should be taking it easy with the new kits on the way. She quickly headed back to the camp and then collapsed into sleep in the nursery.

OOC-Myrtlerose is going to have her kits when we move to the new camp. Also, I think Darkstream is secretly going to have a kit with Fire-eye. Or maybe kits. But she will pretend that she found them or something like that. Is tha okay with everyone?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 am

ooc: Whoa you guys post ALOT
ic: Blackhole sighed. That was unusual for Eagletalon...... she's acting strange...... Then he dragged himself back to the kits. Coalkit pounced on Blackhole and Blackhole laughed and carefully placed him on the ground.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Sluggishly, Eagletalon replied, "Oh yeah....you should really get your wounds checked Blackhole... Sure that's great Apricotpaw....then we will have close access to water to give to the sick cats too......alright let's go...." Eagletalon staggered to her feet. The whole world swam before her eyes, but she forced herself to walk/drag over to Apricotoaw.

Yellowkit had a sneezing fit. The feather drifted over her head and landed between her ears. She went cross eyed trying to look at it.

Leafkit jumped on Blackhole's tail.

ooc: I will yell i mean talk to Stream. Very Happy

Okay but what will happen to Darkstream and Fire-eye's kit/s?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 am

Blackhole smiled and picked up Leafkit. He looked at the rogue kit. "Should we keep her? I will get my wounds checked later."

Where is the medicine cat?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:09 pm

ooc: I don't know. I think Flame had them, and they were awake, so maybe you can power play.

ic: Eagletalon felt like she was going to barf. "Sure.....why not......no get them checked now.......What?" She ran into some bushes as fast as she could, which was actually a snail crawl. She retched into teh bushes and returned, but she still felt terrible. It was difficult to form thoughts with a horrible pain in her stomach.

Leafkit squealed in delight as Blakhole lifted him up. He jumped onto his head and surveyed the wide world of the nursury.

Yellowkit was tired and took a nap.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 pm

OOC-Thanks, Runa Smile Okay make sure you yell, wait I meant, talk, no I meant yell to Stream, Eagle Very Happy Laughing I think what is to happen for the kits is that Dark become pregnant but because having them could ruin her plans as a leader (as right then she is the leader) so she delivers them in secret and pretends that they are rogue kits that she found. She then gives them to a queen (Myrtle is going to be busy with 5+ kits! LOL) and that is it. No one knows about the kits are Darks, except her, but later on Sunclan will learn it. When I deem them worthy enough, that is Wink One medicine cat died, and the other one is asleep. And my cat, the medicine cat apprentice is sleeping.

IC-"Um," said Apricotpaw "are you okay, Eagletalon? You don't look so good. Maybe you should not see the new camp, and instead sit down and rest and sleep."

Myrtlerose's belly moved a little.

Darkstream's belly moved a little.

^Belly movements! Like Belly Dancing! LOL
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:00 pm

ooc: Belly dance? ...............................
.............................................................................................
that's just awkward, Ocean. Razz

ic: Eagletalon shook her head. "No.... Let's go." Her stomach hurt so much, it was like Coalkit was kicking again times a hundred with his claws unsheathed. And Coalkit was a hard kicker.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 am

Oceanstorm wrote:OOC-Thanks, Runa Smile Okay make sure you yell, wait I meant, talk, no I meant yell to Stream, Eagle Very Happy Laughing I think what is to happen for the kits is that Dark become pregnant but because having them could ruin her plans as a leader (as right then she is the leader) so she delivers them in secret and pretends that they are rogue kits that she found. She then gives them to a queen (Myrtle is going to be busy with 5+ kits! LOL) and that is it. No one knows about the kits are Darks, except her, but later on Sunclan will learn it. When I deem them worthy enough, that is Wink One medicine cat died, and the other one is asleep. And my cat, the medicine cat apprentice is sleeping.

IC-"Um," said Apricotpaw "are you okay, Eagletalon? You don't look so good. Maybe you should not see the new camp, and instead sit down and rest and sleep."

Myrtlerose's belly moved a little.

Darkstream's belly moved a little.

^Belly movements! Like Belly Dancing! LOL
What did I do? Anyways

Blackhole blinked. "Are you okay!? Did you ate something poison!?" He ran to Eagletalon with Leafkit still on his head. Coalkit looked at Eagletalon, looking puzzled. The orphan kit jumped as Eagletalon wailed. She walked to her slowly and looked at her worriedly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 am

OOC-Oh, you said we make, Eagle and I, make really long posts and I said thank you Smile Thanks Eagle! Very Happy

IC-"I think Eagletalon is sick," said Apricotpaw "she shouldn't come see the new camp until she gets better. She should rest and sleep it out, instead."

Darkstream caught a rabbit and she anf Fire-eye shared it by the ocean as hey purred in happiness. Everything was working out A okay!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:58 pm

ooc: When did Eagletalon wail?

ic: "No....I'm fine.......maybe just a little stomach bug," Eagletalon mewed.

Yellowkit slept.

Leafkit didn't know what was going on. He was like, a week old.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc: I need a major recap...
And those SunClan have any medicine cats left?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: