Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Spiritclan Rp

+5
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
Eagletalon
Icedragon
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Spiritclan Rp

Post by Icedragon Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large forest where dead cats go (afterlife). There is always plenty of prey and all the cats from all the clans are friends. There is a stream running towards the side of the camp where cats can cool themselves off and catch fish. On the western edge of the territory by the sea that stretches out endlessly, there is the moonrock, where the dead cats can go to visit the living cats in their dreams. There is a endless desert on the northen side, and towards the sothern side there is an extremely thick jungle which leads to Blackforest (the evil place). Towards the middle of the territory there are hills and a swamp and some of the hills become snowy mountains. Plus there are some geysers. Finally, on the eastern side they have a large dormant volcano. Unlike Starclan, there are three leaders of Spiritclan: Hawkstar, Ravenstar, and Eaglestar. They are all males and brothers. NOTE: spiritclan territory is the size of 17 clan territories. You can play as your dead cats here if you wish.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiritclan Rp

Post by Icedragon Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Hawkstar was very hot and sweaty and disgusting so he decided to go swimming in the STREAM. he padded down to the STREAM and jumped in.

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am

"Greetings Mosstar." Swiftfoot said quietly. "How are you? Where is that young cat?"

I can't find Windpaw's description. Oops. And sorry. So, I'll make it again.

Windpaw is a OceanClan she-cat. She is gray, and her eyes are er.... Gray. Her pelt has white lines on it. Her tail is a bit longer then average tails. She is a fast runner, but Windkit runs even faster. She had a cruel father, who murdered her mother right after she gave birth the Windpaw. Windpaw's mother gave birth to her in the forest. Windpaw then ran away from her father all the way to OceanClan where ______ took care of her. Windpaw is a nice, kind, caring cat who now has a crush on Seakit. (Ha ha)

Swiftfoot is a proud, formal cat. She is very obedient and will follow Mosstar's orders without hesitation. She is never speechless, and nothing will make her angry. To strangers, she seems to be cold and distant. But she is actually very nice to her close friends/family. She is white with a gray tail. Her eyes are black. She runs faster then Windpaw but when Windpaw becomes a warrior, she will be faster then Swiftfoot. Swiftfoot still loves her mate, Puredarkness even though he murdered her. She hates him and loves him at the same time.

Is it possible for Swiftfoot that she once had a crush on Mosstar?

Last edited by Jaybird on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a "s"!)

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty sorry

Post by ravenfeather Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

ravenstar woke up next to an old tree. he had wanted some peace and quiet the other day and set out into the woods on his own. oh shoot! hawkstar and eaglestar are gona be furious! then he began to run full speed trying to catch his brothers' scents. he finaly picked up their scents and ran like he never ran before, wrecking through bracken and thick grass trying to cetch up. when he finally found them he was panting furiously and explained in fast quick breaths that he went off on his own last night and over slept.

ravenfeather

https://www.youtube.com/chezzits12

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

Coralpearl purred as Ravenstar explained eveything. "At least we found him."

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

"Ah yes, Ravenstar, you decided to join us today," Eaglestar meowed sarcastially. Then he shrugged. "Come on, let's swim! It'll feel good, as you're all hot and sweaty from running here." He jumped into the STREAM beside Hawkstar.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Hawkstar's hea bobbed above the water. "HI RAVENSTAR!!" he said. "we were just looking for you!"

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Coralpearl jumped into the stream. "This feels nice." She purred.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: SpiritClan RP

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Eagletalon hit the stream on his stomach, splashing water everywhere. He swam around like a fish, diving and leaping out of the water. "Ah, this hits the spot!" he explained, content.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

Aquapaw cried and cried.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Eaglestar swam in the stream with his brothers and Coralpearl.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty k

Post by ravenfeather Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 pm

"YEAH!" ravenstar yelled and doved into the water. he came up a while later looking almost exactly like a raven because his fur clung to him like feathers. he swam back to the shore and looked at himself i do look a lot like a raven, my fur looks like feathers.....feathers....ravenfeather! i wonder how she's doing."hey guys, do any of you know how my granddaughter ravenfeather and my grandson navystar"
ravenfeather
ravenfeather

Female Posts : 25

https://www.youtube.com/chezzits12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 am

Wouldn't there be a greater distance between Ravenstar and Ravenfeather?

Eaglestar frowned. "hmm, I'm not really sure. I think Ravenfeather is having kits. You could check up on them, if you feel the need to."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah there is a greater distance but because of such a great distance between them he just said that.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Yep I get it.

Ravenstar's comment made Eaglestar wonder how his decendent Eagletalon was doing.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty rooooaaaar

Post by Icedragon Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 pm

hawkstar swam around, happy. he wondered how Hawkkit, whisperkit, and forestwing were doing.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Eaglestar suddenly stopped swimming. His stomach growled. "Hey, is anyone else here starving?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

"Yes!" Coralpearl meowed as she swam to shore. "I'm starving!"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Eaglestar followed her. "Are you cats coming out too?" he called to Ravenstar and Hawkstar.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 pm

I'll play as ravenstar, she is on vacation.

Hawkstar ran out of the water, spraying drops of silver water everywhere. "Yeah." he said, "Hungry."

Ravenstar sloshed onto the shore next to Hawkstar. "I need breakfast!!" he announced.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:08 pm

"Okay, where do you want to hunt?" Eaglestar asked. He ran into a bush. A few seconds later, he was dragging a rabbit behind him.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"Here is just fine," Coralpearl meowed. She bounded into the trees, disappearing from sight.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Eaglestar watched her go. "Sounds good!" he yelled after her. He left the rabbit with his brothers in case they wanted to eat it, or bury it for later. He ran in the opposite direction of Coralpeal; it would be better if they split up, with less cats to scare away the prey. Eaglestar didn't go to the stream because the fish probably had all swam to other places.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey I might not be on for a week I am not sure if I can get wifi.

Hawkstar buried the rabbit and ran upstream along the STREAM to catch some fish.

Ravenstar ran off and climbed a tree, spotting a bluejay sitting on a branch above her. He crept towards it.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 pm

same here starting wednesday

Eaglestar stalked a thrush high in the tree tops using his eagle eyes. he knew, by the nest it had just left, it would go down for food soon. Then he could kill it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 am

Aquapaw suddenly giggled. She felt Fireblaze is rolling around suuupppeeerrr fast, like he usually do when Aquapaw was still alive.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Eaglestar's thoughts were confirmed. The thrush fluttered to earth beneath the branches of an oak tree. First, he checked that the plumage was of a male thrush. Then he pounced, neatly decapitating the prey in one blow.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 am

Coralpearl stayed on the ground. She followed a trail in the grass and caught prey as she went along.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 am

Swiftfoot thought about her mate. That stupid, mouse brained, fox dunged, frog brained, badger smelling furball! She thought passionately. He ruined my life! But a small part of her insisted You still love him. Swiftfoot snarled with frustration and unsheathed her claws in the process. Then she remembered who was in front of her. That was mouse brained, Swiftfoot. She sheathed her claws.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Hawkstar crouched down by the STREAM, making his body still he saw a large fish swimming by some rocks. He swung his paw into the water. He grabbed the fish but it wriggles out of his grasp. "Fox-dung!!" he spat.

Ravenstar sat on the branch that the blue jay was on, waiting. "the patient hunter catches the prey." he thought. "Hey wait I just made that up and it was pretty good!! I'll send some cat a prophecy saying that or something."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 am

"Sorry, Mosstar, but I have an urge to go swimming." Swiftfoot raced away, arriving at the STREAM. She jumped into the STREAM. This feels excellent... She stood up in the STREAM.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am

ooc: again, why is STREAM capitalized? Am I miss something?!

ic: Eaglestar decided he had enough prey so he returned to teh STREAM.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty The Beauty of the STREAM

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC-It is capitalized because it is a STREAM. Because a STREAM is better then a stream. So sorry stream! Sad But a STREAM is better Smile

IC-Mosstar suddenly raced away. He headed for the Moonrock. There was something he had to do. Whe he got there he touched the stone and suddenly he was floating in air as watched over Hollybell in her vision. "Beware the one that lines the sand, death and destruction follow its hand." he said. He thought it was a pretty good prophecy and he hoped they would be able to figure it out. "Huh?" asked Hollybell. Mosstar ended the vision and sighed as he got back up. Diaster was going to hit Oceanclan and all Hollybell said to the prophecy was huh? He needed to relax, everything would be okay. He headed over to the STREAM and junped into the war and swam around for a little bit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Hawkstar peered I to the water again, this time seeing a catfish swimming along the bottom. "This time I will be triumphant!!" he thought and threww both his claws in the water. He pulled the flopping catfish out of the water and bit it's neck to kill it. He purred and picked it up. It was a good sized catfish, and he couldn't wait to eat it, but he wanted to eat with his friends more, so he walked to the place where they had left each other. He saw he was the first one back so he looked around. He saw Mosstar in the STREAM and flicked his tail. "Hey Mosstar!" he called to the swimming cat.

Ravenstar watched the jay hop around, analzying it's every move. He slowly crept forward, snaking acoss the branch. The bird noticed him coming and let out a warning call, flapping it's wings furiously. Ravenstar was to quick though, and ran forward and pounced. He pinned the bird down and killed it, satisfaction radiating through his fur.

Ps- well I think that was quite possibly the best bit of roleplay i've ever written. By the way does anyone etch the teen titans? I remember I used to love that show so I started watching it again.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC-That was good rping. Go on the other topics and post people! NOW! Anywho..... I used to watch it but then they took it off Sad

IC-"Oh. My. Spiritclan. Um. Hey. No. Hi. Erm. You. Hawkstar?" said Mosstar. His brain locked up. He was talking to one of the founders of the clans! Like the father of the clans! Like the one who started it all! He couldn't believe it. He had seen Hawkstar before but had never talked to him.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Coralpearl returned to the STREAM hold a mouse and a thrush in her jaws. She set the down on the ground and layed in front of them. She bit into the mouse and, without even chewing, swallowed the chunk whole. "Yum..." She purred.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 am

Eaglestar returned to the STREAM with his birds, squirrels, etc. He went up to Mosstar and Hawkstar, dropping his prey on top of Hawkstar's. He peered at Mosstar through his golden eyes and shook dirt from his magnificent tawny and golden, colors of the eagles he was named after and so admired, pelt. "Hey, you're Mosstar, former leader of what, Oceanclan, correct? Nice to meet you." Impaciently he waited for Ravenstar to come so they could eat.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 am

Hawkstar smiled at eaglestar, then called, "Mosstar, do you want to join us? We have plenty of prey!!"

ravenstar walked back with her bluejay. "Hey!!" he greeted everyone happily.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 am

Sorry, I can't go on until next Tuesday or something. Please play my characters! Anyone!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

"Finally!" Eaglestar growled. now that everyone was there he began to eat voraciously, stuffing a rabbit down his throat. Only when he finished the rabbit did he slow down his eating rate.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 am

Ravenstar smiled and began to eat his bluejay.

Hawkstar laughed and went to eat his fish, but paused. "isn't there something going on in oceanclan that we should be paying attention to??" he asked, only mildly concerened.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 pm

"Herm, yes," Eaglestar growled. He sunk his teeth into a mouse. After he finished chewing, he continued, "Isn't there a hurricane or something?" He snapped a mouse bone.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 am

Ravenstar swallowed and shook his head. "No... that's not quite it. But something with water?"

Hawkstar looked up at the bright sky. "Do you think it already happened?? Wouldn't we know somehow??"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am

( Technically, a hurricane has to do with water, e.g. flooding, rain, storms.)

Eaglestar followed Hawkstar's gaze. The azure sky was cloudless. "Well, do you think the clans had an earthquake any time soon? That's how a tsunami is started." He stood up and groomed himself quickly, smoothing down his ruffled brown fur. "You know what this means- we should pay the OceanClan leader or something a visit and ask what's going on." He turned grim. "Although, we would probably know if it was a big one. Our territory'd gain some more occupants."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 pm

ooc: I just remembered. Night, everyone!
Runa has gave me the permission to play all her cats.
ic: Swiftfoot watched her former leader stammer and suppressed the urge to purr. She watched them eat prey until she finally got fed up and dipped a paw in the STREAM, scooping up a tuna fish. She looked at it and purred, then bit it's head off. "Yum." She mumbled. (Is there tuna in STREAMs anyway? And, Swiftfoot is eating in the STREAM.)
Aquapaw purred with delight. She loved it when Fireblaze was happy. She noticed it was getting dark and decided to sleep right next to the Moonrock, so she could see Fireblaze's dreams.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm

ooc: doesn't time pass diferently in SpiritClan?
Also, I think the STREAM can have tune. after all, it is the STREAM and it's SpiritClan.

ic: Eaglestar was worried about OceanClan. And all the clans, in fact. He knew a storm was going to hit ForestClan, too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

OOC-I find it funny that the Spiritclan cats are only midly concerned about all the problems facing the clans. They are so laidback! Laughing

IC-"Yeah they are going to have a tsunami soon, I think. I gave Hollybell a prophecy. It should be happening anytime now. I hope they are able to understand the prophecy. I made it up. It is pretty good I think. Especially for the first time. It was 'Beware the one that lines the sand, death and destruction follow its hand.' The one being the ocean." Mosstar said as he purred as he though about how well made the prophecy was. He wasn't that concerned about what happened to the cats. What happened happened and that was that. That had been his saying when he was alive and still his motto when he was dead. He ate a fish he had caught earlier.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Eaglestar relaxed a little, but then got angry. His brown fur bristled and his golden eyes glinted fire. "Sure, it's a good prophecy, don't you think it was sort of late, thought?! I mean, the tsunami was only a few days away when you told them! And Ravenstar, what about your decedent Ravenfeather's newborn kits? How do you think they'll do in a raging storm?!?!" He got up and paced. Finally, after reaching the STREAM, he looked at his reflection and sighed. "Well, they're nothing we can do about it now," he muttered.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"What happens happens. That is the way it is suppose to be." muttered Mosstar as after that he sat silent.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Eaglestar calmed and heavily sat down next to Mosstar like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. "I guess you're right, Mosstar. But I still feel bad about all the living cats who will die..."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

ooc: Er yeah, it does but the guild decided that the time for SpritClan is 6 days. If you object, yes object. But it is most definitely morning now.
ic: Swiftfoot ran out of the STREAM. "A tsunami? You didn't tell me!" She whispered to Mosstar. "What about Windpaw? My kit!" She said with worry.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

ooc: what? I thought it just became night!

ic: Eaglestar woke up?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

ooc: Oh but five posts for a night. Sorry for all the confusingness. I guess the cats of Spiritclan doesn't have to sleep!
New cat: Flarestone, brownish red cat with gray eyes, tails, paws. LavaClan.
ic: Swiftfoot calmed down. "Sorry."
Flarestone decided to visit her friend. "Yoo hoo! Iceheart!" She called out once she was at the Moonrock. "Beware of angering your mate, okay, mouse-brain?" Then she left.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Moo meow

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Ravenstar thought for a moment. "Ravenfeather will be fine, she has Deathwatcher. Plus Forestwing will help her too. But I am worried about it."

Hawkstar quickly ate the rest of his fish. "There is nothing we can do now. We have warned them and sent them prophecies, but it is up to them now." he got up and paced around a bit before saying "Im really worried. There will be many deaths, do you think we should go back to the camp to prepare for their arrival? We have to be there when they wake up..."

(hey are any kits gonna die? And if they are apprentices or kits do we have to give them their warrior names? I think we should)
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Eaglestar glared at Hawkstar. "Thanks for ignoring what I just said and repeating it, Hawkstar."

I thought there were no camps in SpiritClan, or are there places where daed cats from each clan show up?

How do we give cats their warrior/apprentice name in SpiritClan? They stay the way they are when they died, right, unless they're old then they become young again.

ic: Eaglestar nodded though. "Yes, we should do that. Also, pile up some prey at each spot- they can hunt for themselves, but not if they are distraught or hungry."

Tallear woke up. "Where in SpiritClan am I?" he asked. Then he realized his answer was in the question, although he hadn't meant it to be.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:48 am

Hawkstar twitched his ears in irritation. He realized that he had just repeated what Eaglestar had said, but still. "I believe they appear at Moonrock, we should go there to welcome them."

Ravenstar nodded.

(Well no, in Spiritclan you go back to the age you were happiest. In the actual books there was a kit who died. If he hadn't died he would have become a leader so when he arrived he was older and was referred to as blankstar. It was in one of the guide books Erin hunter wrote.)
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh I remember. That might have just been to show the cat who didn't save them. For example, Swiftpaw didn't become a warrior, neither did Mosskit (Bluestar's third kit). It doesn't really matter though.

"Yeah, sure, let's go." Eaglestar started to walk ahead of his brothers.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:16 am

ooc: It was in Code of the Clans, I think.
Flarestone is a bit daft.
ic: Swiftfoot jumped in the STREAM again.
Flarestone climbed up a tree. "Yay! This is fun!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Spiritclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Blargh

Post by Icedragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Ravenstar ran to catch up to Eaglestar.

Hawkstar bounded after them.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Eaglestar galloped ahead. finally, he arrived at the Moonrocks and began to prepare.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next