Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Forestclan Warriors

4 posters

Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Forestclan Warriors

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Paintedrose- Gold, yellow, red, orange and pink spotted she-cat with eyes that change color. She is harsh, cold, distant and critical. She came from a tribe and was sister and best friend to Arrowclaw. She was banished from her tribe for an unspeakable crime she comitted and was hunted down and was forced to leave her home, her family, her friends and her beloved island and tribe to go somewhere else. She went to Forestclan and joined them as she thought that it would be a good new start. She didn't tell the leader about her past and just said she was a rogue sick of living by herself. She hasn't told anyone of her past and doesn't have that many friends in the clan.

Twisterclaw- Pure black tom with reddish brown eyes. He is the older brother to Ebonypaw. He is a genius in fighting, hunting, tracking and everything else! He is mysterious, loyal, wise, and compassionate. he is rarely ever surprised and his face is always emotionless and unreadable. He only shows surprise when his enemies are stronger or more powerful than he thought they would be. He used to live in a clan of rogues that planned to kill of the clans and the tribes and become an empire. He was trained viciously by his cruel father and had to be good in everything. He helped elimante a tribe of cats by killing them all with the rest of his clan. He then slowly began to realize that his clan was evil as he had began to have dreams of death and destruction because of the battle he had witnessed. He then decided to talk to his father, the leader of the clan. But they could not work an agreement out to stop the fighting and his father attacked him and they had a duel. Twisterclaw won but he spared his fathers life. But then when he had his back turned, his father attacked him again so he had no choice but to kil which provoked the rest of the clans warriros to attack him too. He killed them all and was only slightly wounded. He disbanded the clan and allowed the rest to live. His brither came in and saw his brother leaning over the body of his father with the camps ground stained blood and rushed to conclusions. He then left the clan and after trying to find his brother gave up and joined Forestclan. He met his brother and threatned to kill if he told a word of what had happened. He wants to tell his brother about what happened but he needs a time to do so and it keeps on slipping. And to his brother eyes he is a murderer.

Flashfire- Medium sized tom with silvery gold fur that seems to flash in the sun like it is made of stars. He has blue-grey eyes and a long tail and long whiskers. He is noble, proud, spiritual, loyal and a believer of true love. He is Secretwish's mate but at first he loved Sablefire. He is still friends with Sablefire though and Secretwish is expecting their first kits. They are sorta of young His parents were elders that recently died in their sleep. He is very excited for his kits to arrive and he does not if they are male or female or how many there will be. He also wants to have an apprentice soon.

Secretwish- Small, lithe and agile creamy ginger she-cat with amber eyes. She is quiet, shy, clumsy and nervous. Though, once you get to know her she is very lively and friendly-and even a little bit hyper. She is very curious and has a great sense of imagination. She also has a adventorous side-which can sometime lead her into trouble. She can be at times be a little mischievious and curious-but is still a nice cat. She is also very graceful and elegant. She a master at fighting, her small size and her graceful posture helps her in battles and learned many advanced battle moves at a young age beacsue of this. She is Flashfires mate is currently expecting his kits. She wants to be surprised so they don't know how many there and what gender they are either. She met Flashfire when she was an apprentice and fell in love with him since. He was in love with Sablefire at that time but then fell in love with Secretwish. They are both young warriors and are friends to Sablefire. Her parents are elders, Graceshadow and Emberclaw.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Re: Forestclan Warriors

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Could twisterclaw and sablefire be mates?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 6:04 pm

No, sorry.

I had it planned that Paintedrose and Twisterclaw would be mates.....didn't you ask me this before and I said yes? With some other cat though it may have been.

I have a really epic scene with Ebony, Painted, and Twister where they push each other off cliffs and into the ocean! Its really dramatic!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Awww I had such a great idea!!! Twister and sable are so similiar!! Plzzzzzzz
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Cool cats Ocean!
Here are mine.

Name: Spiderweb
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: Spiderpaw is a normal sized, jet black warrior with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Spiderpaw is extremely intelligent, spending a lot of her time thinking up new battle moves. She's kind, helpful and can be mischevious.
History:Has always lived in Forestclan. Mother and father died from whitecough.
Sibling: Bearclaw
Mother: Ebonyfur (Dead)
Father: Nightpelt (Dead)

Name: Bearclaw
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: He's a dark brown with gold amber eyes.
Personality: Kind, helpful, and smart. He still has nightmares about the fox attack. (see above for info.)
History: Has always lived in Forestclan. Mother and father died from whitecough.
Sibling: Spiderweb
Mother: Ebonyfur (Dead)
Father: Nightpelt (Dead)
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm

How bout he gies with her first then breaks up but she still has kits and then mates with Painted?

That good?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Can we switch up the order plzzzzzzzzz
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty ForestClan

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Should I post some ForestClan cats here (if you want/need more) or make a new topic?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 30, 2011 7:34 pm

you can post them here if you want Very Happy
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty ForestClan warriors/others

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Warriors:
Stormwind is a large, imposing tom that has steel gray fur and black paws, with a dark splash on his chest. He has pale blue eyes. He is good at both hunting and fighting, because his fur is camouflage and he is on the large side, but, contrary to his name, he is deathly afraid of storms and will hide from one like a coward or little kit, even though in battle he is very brave. Stormwind is a terrible swimmer because of his thick pelt but would not stop to jump in water to save a cat or fish (although that is not his expertise) Other than that, he is gentle, brave, and understanding. Mentor material, and he wants to lead ForestClan one day but thinks he is not fit for it with his secret weakness. He has one sister, Smallpetal.

Smallpetal is opposite to her brother, Stormwind, in looks. She is small, delicate looking, and has very light brown fur with also black paws and a striped tail. She is brash but calm and pleasant. She does have minor temper issues. Smallpetal is a hunter but is a poor jumper. Fighting she is bad at because she is sort of tiny, and her claws are short. She has pale blue eyes the same shade as Stormwind's.

Elder: (every clan needs elders!)
Dustfang is a sandy, shortfurred and short tempered elder. He has green, now sort of misty eyes. He has some brown markings on his face, ears, and legs. His mate, Spottedwing, died some time ago and he acts cranky but really is missing his mate. He used to be the best warrior, but due to a never healing broken leg he couldn't fight anymore. The handicap also stopped him from hunting, but he was okay at it from the start, and he mostly had focused on fighting. He has many battle scars and both his ears are torn.

Tallear is a jolly old elder. He has long ears that he jokes about a lot. He has a black pelt and white tipped ears and tail, plus blue eyes. He is very playful and had no mate. He is and was very important, for his storytelling skills, and his hunting and fighting skills were lousy. His sister passed away from a battle wound infection, which is why he vowed to become a pacifist.

Dustfang and Smallpetal are freebies.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Since the elders really dont do much you can play as the warriors if you want to.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Cats

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Fine I'll just play all the cats unless someone wants them and tells me.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty By golly I think he has an idea!

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Maybe Tiger, I really want and had planned for Twister to be Painted. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

IDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEAIDEA!

Okay so Pianted was bainshed for an unspeakable crime, what if it was something invloving kits and love? I need to work it out but she could already be mated and have had kits!

So yeah I will see with Ebony and Sable, consider it a yes.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

You mean twistr and sable. How about he was with paintedrose, broke up with her, mated with Sable, had kits, painted kills one, and so on and so forth!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 pm

No.
Painted is not a killer.

The idea is that Painted mated with a cat and when you mate with a cat in her tribe you have to stay with them forever. But she didn't want, especially when she found out she was having his kits. She didnt like him anymore so she hid the kits and made them raised as rogues, but she was then banished for not giving the kits to the tribe and for breaking up with her mate. She tried to find the kits but she couldn't so she then joined Forestclan.
Then later on she will find her kits and they will join.

So Twister can be with Sable!

HOOORAY!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 am

Wait no then that makes sable sloppy seconds. How about painted is with twister but he has kits with Sable and she leaves hi cuz of it
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Re: ForestClan cats

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Do you think I should make more cats for forestclan?
(Does anyone think my cats, Stormwind or Smallpetal should be mates with any cat? Neutral )
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Sorry guys I've been out of town for a while. Then my computer had to be fixed....botho of them!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

I think that if you want to have mates for your cats you should go to the topic Bachelor and Bacholorette in Problems and Issues. It is kinda old and not exactly up to date and all but it is for finding a mate for your cat and it lists all the single cats in each of the clans. It should be helpful to you Smile

Also if you want to make more cats for Forestclan you can, but it is kinda big as it is. Maybe you should populate another clan that has less characters, like Sunclan? (Just was giving an example) I know Lavaclan and Oceanclan are really big as well so either Moonclan or Sunclan, but if you want to do Ocean, Lava or Forest you certainly can.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Warriors Empty Re: Forestclan stuff

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

thanks Smile
Eagletalon
Eagletalon