Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!)

2 posters

Go down

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!) Empty Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!)

Post by Jaybird Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 am

Springsong-A cat who is always cheery no matter what. She looks fragile but when you insult nature, she goes crazy. When she goes crazy, she can deal serious damage with her claws. Her pelt is greenish yellow. Her eyes are (This is strange) pink. Her voice is very sweet. She's really good at hunting though she hates it and is good at fighting. Her tail is not bushy at all. There is a flower pattern on her head.
Kits-Summerkit, Winterkit, and Fallkit.
Mate-?
The elders
Lightstep and Heavystep. Lightstep is an elder who steps very lightly. Her pelt is light yellow. She's not cranky at all and is almost always happy. She was slender and graceful when she was a kit and apprentice but now she's kind of fat. She was very good at hunting but so so at fighting.
Heavystep is an elder who steps heavily. He's the twin of Lightstep. His pelt is dark yellow. He is more cranky then his sister and is grouchy most of the time. He was kind of fat but now he's skinny. They are complete opposites.
Will make kits description other time.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!) Empty Dawnclan they should be in.

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Ok first there has been a heavystep in warriors (xD) but that is fine.
Second, I like the names of the kits.
Third they should all be in Dawnclan.
Yep, Dawnclan!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!) Empty Re: Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!)

Post by Jaybird Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

Sorry this is confusing...
I'd like Springsong be changed to Springkit. Their mother and father is Seasonsong and Timeheart. BTW Runatone is my current BF. She just started to read warriors. She's that Japanese friend I talked about in Pokemon! Spingkit's description is the same.
Seasonsong- Her pelt is grenish-yellow, red, orangeish red, and white. Her eyes are pale. Her mood and personality changes with the seasons. She's good at different things at different times. Her voice is even sweeter then Springkit's. Her body can go really fat or really skinny. Also depends on the season.
Timeheart- He's really patient. His pelt is white. Eyes are blue. You can't get him to snap at you no matter what you do. His body is the size of an average cat. He's really good at hunting and fighting because he uses his time wisely.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!) Empty The descriptions of the when they are warriors.

Post by Jaybird Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 am

Summerkit-His pelt is red, tail is packed tight together and is light red, paws are light red, eyes are warm red. He is the perfect definition of summer. He hates winter and anything cold. He's really good at fighting and hunting at winter. Bad at everything in winter. He's snaps at everyone no matter who when it's winterr. He's also very cranky. He is the size of an average cat. There is a sun pattern on his head.
Winterkit-Her pelt is pure white, tail is puffy and pure white, paws are pure white, eyes are pure light blue. Her voice is quiet, soft, and icy in a nice way. Unless you make her mad, the iciness in her voice doesn't stings. She's a bit small for a age. Like her sibling, she's good at everything in winter, and not so good in summer. She hates summer and anything hot. She's good at swimming because she spends most of time in summer in the water. There is a snowflake pattern on her head.
Fallkit-His pelt redish orange, tail is kind of puffy and is light redish orange, paws are dark redish orange, eyes are redish orange. He blends in perfectly with his surroundings in fall so he's really good at hunting. He hates fighting but is really good at it in fall because he blends in. He is a bit small for his age like Winterkit. He's really patient. There is a leaf pattern on his head.
Like I said the description are their warrior and apprentice descriptions.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!) Empty Re: Queen and Elders of any ancient clan. (I need your help to decide!)

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Cool cats!
A few questions though.
First what color are Seasons eyes? Gray multiple colors that change?
Also, can Summer eyes be something different then red? Red isn't an eye color in cats. It can be gold or orange or yellow or whatever.
They are approved. So they will be in Dawnclan?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri May 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Sorry. I was thinking about rabbits when I wrote Summer's description. Summer's eyes are golden. Season's change with the seasons. (Pink, golden, redish orange, light blue.) Yep, all are Dawnclan.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

COOL!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down