Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the other side of town, high up on a cliff, in a more rural part of the forest, the fog thickened greatly. Yips and growls echoed throughout the forest like excited hidden demons frolicking as they waited for their next victim. the normal chittering of birds and squirrels were silenced indefinitely as no other animal dared show its face. Big dark shadows flickered through the forest, running about and causing havoc to the undergrowth, the mist concealing their true identities. suddenly, an enormous black shape reared up from the ground, many inches taller than the others. It was almost as if it had a ring of electricity around it, no figure would go closer than  two feet away. It opened it's eyes, two glowing silver-blue orbs of ice and as the mist fell back, it's form was clear. A giant dark russet and mahogany wolf stood tall, with a jet black stripe that ran up it's scarred and whiskered muzzle, down it's large head, and followed the spine all the way to the tip of it's tail where it ended in a tip of the same jet black. An icy white crescent diamond glinted on it's forehead, almost as bright as the eyes placed beneath it. The bottom tip of the diamond slid down in the middle of the black striped to connect with it's dark wet nose. Suddenly, the wolf's lips curled back, baring long sharp fangs as a vicious snarl ripped out of her throat further silencing and quieting the other wolves down from their play fighting. Slowly, the enormous she-wolf picked up speed until it was gracefully and majestically loping through the forest, her pack dutifully following. 

Exiting the forest, a young woman smiled, her ivory and freckled face aglow with excitement. Dark chestnut hair laid in soft curls reaching more than half way to her waist, and her muscled shoulder showed off a celtic knot. Bright frosty blue eyes stared straight ahead, and her hips swung in shorts as she walked, knowing how she looked after a fight. She kept her shoulders back, not embarrased about how tight her tank top ended up being. Charlotte had no need to turn around, knowing that her pack was following her, well aware that insubordination meant death. They had just come back from a kill, and Charlotte was tense, she barked out orders to take injured ones to the infirmary and collect in the living room when finished. She took a deep calming breath and stepped gracefully inside keeping the door open, smiling at her men and congratulating them on a job well done. "You're good, Saphira. Remind me next time." and following the last person inside.

If someone wants to be charlottes love interest go ahead idrc
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 12:46 am

Jus lemme kill it

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Flamestar Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 pm

No! I don't want to kill him! He'll be my charri since he is my "thing". Laughing

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Tiger was a meanie then. I made all of that character and then she is still like lets kill it!

XD

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Awwww I wanna kill it!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

ooc: I know lol, we are not killing any of the characters yet!

Gideon wriggled away from Charlotte and backed into the middle of the circle the shapeshifters had formed. He kept shifting from animal to animal. He shut his eyes tightly and focused, wishing he could control it. All the while he shifted until slowly, but surely, he was able to become a plain vampire. Then he forgot everything and looked around. "What are you?" He asked gruffly to the wolves around him. "What am I? What just happened? How did I get here?"

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Charlotte gracefully changed back into a human, but behind a bush. Jason tossed her sweatpants and a tshirt. After she changed, she stepped out. "This is our territory and we ask the questions." She said calmly and threateningly, power and dominance emanating off of her almost tangibly and unavoidably.

Edit* Jason stepped back.

Last edited by Tigerstar on Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Wait people can werewolf shap shifters turn into werewolves whenever we want or just once in a month?

Ok chakra is napping and didn't hear what was going on. She turned over in her sleep and fell off the couch where she had been curled up. "owwwwww!!" she said and looked around. " hey where is everyone?" she thought, running around and looking in rooms. "aghhhhhhh they are gone!" she thought.
She was never any good at that mindspeak thing, but she tried it now. "ummmmm hello? Where are you guys?"

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Most of the werewolves are shifters, they can turn into a werewolf whenever they want to. The other is the Children of the Moon that turn in on full moon. They have venom that when they bite someone they turn them into Children of the Moon. They are very rare since they were hunted to almost extinction but they are in this rp. They are evil people.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Gideon didn't notice the power and dominance radiating off her but looked at her questioningly. Then he looked at the ground around him. "Territory? Questions? I don't know what your talking about!"

Saphira and Jake backed away to shift back into humans. When they returned they stood beside Charlotte.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Thu May 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Ooc: ... It is kinda unavoidable, it's a part of her mind tricks. And don't forget, when vampires "shapeshift" they can only turn into normal sized animals.

Ic: Charlotte sighed, frustrated. "Can someone plea take care of him? I can't deal with idiots right now. If he gives you any tousle just call for me and we will have him be...disposed of.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Chackra walked outside, concerned. She saw everyone in a circle a while away and sighed with relief. She walked over and poked her head into the circle. "hey everyone!! What's happe.... Oh." she trailed off as she saw Gideon.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Gideon looked at Charlotte angerly. "I'm no idiot!"

Saphira stepped forward and took his arm to lead him away from the little circle. Jake followed. "Of course your not," she said honestly. "You probably have just some kind of memory lose. Let me see your head." He knelt in front of her and Jake went around to his back. He moved some of his hair on his head out of the way to reveal a cresent shaped mark on the back of his head. "Yup, brain damage." He came around front to stand beside Saphira who talked to Gideon. "You must be a vampire. You do have red eyes anyway but it looks like whoever tranformed you bit you in the back of your head so you lose your memory alot." Gideon just looked at her, then said, "A vampire? So what does that make you?" "A werewolf/shapeshifter." She said honestly. "Aren't we supposed to be rivals then?" "Well, in this case, no." "How come?" Saphira smiled. "Because your going to join us."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 6:40 pm

"WTH!!!!!" exclaimed Keldo as he shapeshifted into a human. "Vampires can't join werewolves! We are rivals! Ok so we are friedns to the Ancient Coven but it is because we made a treaty that says so. We can't be nice to every vampire that we see!" he exclaimed.

Kyruem sttod silently as a human as he stared curiously at Gideon.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"But don't you see?" Saphira said as she took a step toward Keldo. "He's one of us! He's a shapeshifter! He maybe be also a vampire, sure. But we can get him to drink animal blood, make him become a vegetarian." Saphira turned back to Gideon. "Besides, he's not like every vampire we see. He's different!"

Jake went to Gideon and layed a hand on his shoulder. "What's your name anyway?" He asked kindly. Gideon looked at him for a minute, then smiled. "Gideon. My name's Gideon."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Fri May 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Charlotte stepped forward. "No." she said finally. "He will join the Ancient coven. We will NOT have vampires in our pack."
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Cream puf

Post by Icedragon Fri May 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Chackra strted to jump up and down. " oh this is so cool!! OH OH MY GOSH!! We are gonna have tons of fun!! Yeah we can put an edition on the house!! AN INDOOR SWIMMING POOL!! yeah and also a bedroom for gideon, of course. Which would be by the pool. And we could get those inflatable tubes and pool noodles and beach balls. We would be the ONLY werewolf/vampire group with an indoor pool. Can I be lifeguard? I've aleTa wanted to sit in the chairs and blow a whistle and yell at people!! So much fun!! And then after that we couldaybe build a greenhouse and grow plants and stuff!! And we could have solar panels to power our pool!! AND OMG I JUST REALIZED WE COULD HAVE A JACUZZI WITH BUBBLES AND WE COULD POUR IN SOAP THAT SMELLS LIKE KIWIS!! Lets get started tomorrow. I'll go to home depot does anyone wanna come?" she said in one breath of air.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 11:26 pm

"Ummm?" said Kyruem, at a loss for words.

"I'LL GO!" shouted Keldo. "Come on-let's go!"

"Wait! WHo will pay for it?!" asked Kyruem as Keldo raced away.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Fri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Charlotte yelled "sTop!" in her commanding voice
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Keldo stopped like a statue, in a running postion.

Kyruem expected what would happen next.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

"No. I gave no permission for this to happen. Return to your positions and I want Saphira to personally bring Gideon to the Ancient coven. Gideon is a vampire, and the Ancient coven deals with the vampires in this area. It is in the pact. Tell Natalie that Charlotte sent you. Understood?"

Last edited by Tigerstar on Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

"Why can't we raise him? It would be so cool! Plus, think of all the benifits we will have when we go and fight the Moon Pack at Full Moon again. We could win, for like forever! They would never bother us again and neither would the Spring Valley Pack. You shouldn't let this oppurtinity to go to waste." said Keldo.

Kyruem personally agreed and Keldo had made good points but he kept his mouth shut. /Never challenge the pack leaders word/ he thought in his head.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat May 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Saphira crossed her arms over her chest and took in a deep breath. "No." She said defiantly. "I will not bring him over there. He belongs here." Jake and Saphira both agreed with Keldo.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Chakra nodded. "let's keep him. The other werewolves would be to scared to ever bother us!! And anyway Keldo I gave to make measurements for the swimming pool before we go."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm

"YEP!" agreed Keldo.

Jyruem was in favor of Keldo and the others but he kept his moth shut and waited to hear what the pack leader, Charlotte would say.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Charlotte whipped around, her red hair flying and green eyes blazing. "I said NO." her strong, commanding voice shredded through the silence. "Do not make me repeat myself. You are new, but you should know this. NEVER. go against my word. I am the pack leader for the reason. Now get bac to your positions NOW and do what I say." she ordered, snarling viciously. She turned around, and morphed into her wolf as she raced into the forest.

Jason sighed and punched the tree in frustration, cracking the wood and leaving a big dent, almost punching the tree in half itself. "You know she hates it when you disobey her. Go. Now." he jogged away calling for Charlotte in his British accent.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

"Are we going to listen to her? NO! She is just being a scared, little kitten!" Keldo snarled as Charlotte raced away. "Who says that we have to listen to the pack leader? I think we don't have to! I say we keep Gideon! Who's with me?" he exclaimed to the group.

Kyruem said nothing and stayed silent, wondering if Charlotte had heard this.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Charlotte heard and came racing back in wolf form. She tackled him to the ground, and held one paw over him, the size of his body. Her mahogany red fur bristled, especially the jet black fur on her spine. "ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME BOY?!?" She screamed in his mind as her throat fired of a shredding and ripping growl that blew bak the hair on his head. Her voice reverberated in everyones mind, but was loudest in Keldo's.

Watch yourself ocean, I will kick him out.

Last edited by Tigerstar on Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Keldo was stunned and couldn't move, he was so scared.

Kyruem suddenly changed into wolf form and then made a threatning pose. He said in everyones mind, but especailly Charlotte "Charlotte let him go, he didn't mean it. Please."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Charlotte slowly waved her massive head to face Kyreum. She slowly morphed into a human, but kept one foot on Keldo's throat. She looked back down at Keldo and said threateningly, "If this happens again, there will be consequences." Charlotte says lowly as she shoved off of him and walked into the house slamming the door behind her and it fell off it's hinges.

Jason wasn't surprised. "Bloody hell, Kyreum, that was a very stupid thing to say. You know she killed the most in the fight. Back off. You can't throw a fit when you don't get what you want." he said in his London accent. With that, he followed Charlotte into the house. "Love..." he started.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Saphira sighed. "Fine, I'll take him to the coven." She gestured for Gideon to follow and led him through the trees to the Ancient coven.

Jake helped Keldo to his feet then turned to the wolf. "You can turn back now."

Last edited by Flamestar on Sat May 14, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank u oe editing

Last edited by Tigerstar on Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 pm

No! I want him to stay in the pack, not in the coven! You can't control everything. If I want Gideon to stay with the pack, he can stay. We don't have to fight about this! We're just mixing things up a bit, trying to make things more fun! Your the only person against it.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

We will compromise. He will start in the coven, but Natalie decides to give him back because she could read his mind and e felt better about living with the pack. Please?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat May 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I really liked that post but I edited it.

Last edited by Flamestar on Sat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

But can you please edit the post now? I promise he'll end up in the pack.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Edited

Post by Flamestar Sat May 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Thank you!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Yessss

Post by Icedragon Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

But what about the swimming pool? Can we go through with that?
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Swimming pool?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 15, 2011 6:33 pm

yeah, in one of the posts they were talking about building a swimming pool. can we still build it?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh and I have a question. Um... Where exsactly is the Ancient Coven located?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Well the pack lives right next to a lake... And the Ancient coven lives in a giant mansion overlooking the town.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

They live in the biggest mansion in the entire town over a forested cliff in the mountains tah overlooks the town. It has a small dirt road up to the house.

Keldo was in a grumpy mood and went back inside and cleaned the rest of the house.

Kyruem got out of his wolf form and helped Keldo clean the nouse-until it was spotless.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Pretty much, yeah.

Coming back out of the forest, Jason's giant form stood closely next to Charlotte's smaller, and more slender form. he had his muscled arm around Charlotte's shoulders. He gently kissed her softly on the lips as they walked towards the house, sweetly and shortly before whispering something into her ear quietly, and she laughed, in a good mood again. He let go of her and bowed elegantly like a King, majestic, and in love. She walked back into the house and called for Keldo, Saphira, and Kyreum.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc: Um... Saphira is Taking Gideon to the Ancient coven at the moment. But Jake is still around Very Happy

Jake came walking through the house and leaned on one of the walls in front of Charlotte.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Keldo and Kyruem followed Jake to Charlotte, Keldo hoped he wasn't going to get punished and Kyruem hoped that too.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Charlotte realized with relief that Saphira chose to follow her orders. She leaned against the chair of the couch and crossed her ankles, folding her arms. "I know you didn't like my orders but you also don't understand the gravity of the situation." she said gravely. "You are new, and I don't expect you to know the terms of the ancient treaty, but I do expect you to know that I know more than you, and i also know what I'm doing." she looked expectantly at Keldo, the one who had spoken out against her. "The treaty terms are that we hand over any rogues to the Ancient coven, dead or alive, and breakage that treaty is declaring an all out war with the Ancient coven, the coven almost as powerful as the Volturi themselves. They decide what to do. Not us." She finished, her icy blue gaze sweeping the room, waiting for a comment.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 17, 2011 5:20 pm

"Oh." said Keldo in a little voice.

Kyruem nodded his head wisely as he remembered the treaty that bounded them.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

"We understand." Jake said seriosuly.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

"Thank you." Charlotte said graciously, her blue eyes slowly softening and darkening.

the swimming pool is a BAD idea!! It's stupid they live right next YO a lake. Bellastar, not cool. Please don't mess with my texts again.

Last edited by Tigerstar on Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm

"Aye." said Keldo, in agreement.

"Yes." said Kyruem's cool and calm voice.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Jake smiled. "So what do we do now?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Saphira ran through the trees all the way back to their house. She quickly changed back into her human form and pulled on her cloths. "I'm back!" She said as she joined the rest of the pack by the doorway inside the house.

the swimming pool is an AWESOMELY AWESOME idea
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 22, 2011 5:28 pm

I did not put that is there! I don't care if Bellastar(I think) thinks it's an "AWESOMELY AWESOME idea". SHE NEEDS TO POST IT HERSELF!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Yep, they got crazy.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty la la la la la la la la la la la

Post by Icedragon Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

chackra ran to the side of the house where the pool was going to be. she pulled her measuring tape from her pocket and measured out the dimensions. then she pulled a blue gel pen out of her pocket along with a notepad and wrote some stuff down.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Can someone make a pair of rogues for charlotte and someone else to fight? Gracias.

Charlotte had a funny feeling. She stood up and took a big inhale, smelling around. She called for three different wolves.

Whoever wants to come can
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 2 Empty Chackra will come!!

Post by Icedragon Mon May 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Chackra jogged over to where Charlotte was, doodling with her gel pen. Without looking up she said,"hey charlotte why did you call me over here? HA HA LOOK I DREW A BUNNY!! Oh this pen writes so nicely.... Ooooooooooooh when turn the paper upside down it looks like a DINOSAUR!! It's a bunny-dinosaur!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Jake and Saphira jogged over to Charlotte. "What is it?" Saphira asked.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next