Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the other side of town, high up on a cliff, in a more rural part of the forest, the fog thickened greatly. Yips and growls echoed throughout the forest like excited hidden demons frolicking as they waited for their next victim. the normal chittering of birds and squirrels were silenced indefinitely as no other animal dared show its face. Big dark shadows flickered through the forest, running about and causing havoc to the undergrowth, the mist concealing their true identities. suddenly, an enormous black shape reared up from the ground, many inches taller than the others. It was almost as if it had a ring of electricity around it, no figure would go closer than  two feet away. It opened it's eyes, two glowing silver-blue orbs of ice and as the mist fell back, it's form was clear. A giant dark russet and mahogany wolf stood tall, with a jet black stripe that ran up it's scarred and whiskered muzzle, down it's large head, and followed the spine all the way to the tip of it's tail where it ended in a tip of the same jet black. An icy white crescent diamond glinted on it's forehead, almost as bright as the eyes placed beneath it. The bottom tip of the diamond slid down in the middle of the black striped to connect with it's dark wet nose. Suddenly, the wolf's lips curled back, baring long sharp fangs as a vicious snarl ripped out of her throat further silencing and quieting the other wolves down from their play fighting. Slowly, the enormous she-wolf picked up speed until it was gracefully and majestically loping through the forest, her pack dutifully following. 

Exiting the forest, a young woman smiled, her ivory and freckled face aglow with excitement. Dark chestnut hair laid in soft curls reaching more than half way to her waist, and her muscled shoulder showed off a celtic knot. Bright frosty blue eyes stared straight ahead, and her hips swung in shorts as she walked, knowing how she looked after a fight. She kept her shoulders back, not embarrased about how tight her tank top ended up being. Charlotte had no need to turn around, knowing that her pack was following her, well aware that insubordination meant death. They had just come back from a kill, and Charlotte was tense, she barked out orders to take injured ones to the infirmary and collect in the living room when finished. She took a deep calming breath and stepped gracefully inside keeping the door open, smiling at her men and congratulating them on a job well done. "You're good, Saphira. Remind me next time." and following the last person inside.

If someone wants to be charlottes love interest go ahead idrc
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm

"Aye." said Keldo, in agreement.

"Yes." said Kyruem's cool and calm voice.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Flamestar Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Jake smiled. "So what do we do now?"

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Saphira ran through the trees all the way back to their house. She quickly changed back into her human form and pulled on her cloths. "I'm back!" She said as she joined the rest of the pack by the doorway inside the house.

the swimming pool is an AWESOMELY AWESOME idea

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 22, 2011 5:28 pm

I did not put that is there! I don't care if Bellastar(I think) thinks it's an "AWESOMELY AWESOME idea". SHE NEEDS TO POST IT HERSELF!

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Yep, they got crazy.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty la la la la la la la la la la la

Post by Icedragon Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

chackra ran to the side of the house where the pool was going to be. she pulled her measuring tape from her pocket and measured out the dimensions. then she pulled a blue gel pen out of her pocket along with a notepad and wrote some stuff down.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Can someone make a pair of rogues for charlotte and someone else to fight? Gracias.

Charlotte had a funny feeling. She stood up and took a big inhale, smelling around. She called for three different wolves.

Whoever wants to come can

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Chackra will come!!

Post by Icedragon Mon May 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Chackra jogged over to where Charlotte was, doodling with her gel pen. Without looking up she said,"hey charlotte why did you call me over here? HA HA LOOK I DREW A BUNNY!! Oh this pen writes so nicely.... Ooooooooooooh when turn the paper upside down it looks like a DINOSAUR!! It's a bunny-dinosaur!!"

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Jake and Saphira jogged over to Charlotte. "What is it?" Saphira asked.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"Something doesn't seem right. Come on a border patrol with me." she ordered before pounding gracefully into the forest in her jet black wolf form.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Jake and Saphira ran after her, transforming into wolves as they went which was still painful for Saphira but she pushed on. They ran silently behind her.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'll come." said Kyruem as he transformed and took after Charlotte and the others.

"I'll stay here." said Keldo as he looked at the bunny-dinosaur.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Yay

Post by Icedragon Wed May 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"thanks kyruem!!" chackra yelled. She hadn't felt like going. Kyruem could take her place. "Hey Keldo let's go to home depot and get some stuff for a swimming pool!!". She transformed into a wolf with the notepad and pen in her mouth and statrted trotting to home depot Thinking
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I think Keldo and chakra should be a couple.

Charlotte loped gracefully through the forest, until she broke into a full sprint, only a black blur with frosty blue eyes running through the forest.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Home depot....

Post by Icedragon Mon May 30, 2011 12:25 am

Mmmmhmmmm interesting idea. What do you say, oceanstorm??

Chackra ran on.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey, why not?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Jake and Saphira ran on, trying to keep up with Charlotte. Jake was keep up but Saphira started to fall behind. She kept having to gasp for air. 'Slow down!' Jake mindspoke up to Charlotte.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Charlotte huffed in frustration. She began feeling anxiety build up, and it showed with her nervous lashing of her black tail and twitching of her dark red ears.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Jake looked up at Charlotte, then back at Saphira. 'Come one!' He said, trying to get her to go faster. 'I'm trying!' She replied.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Charlotte mindspoke to Saphira. "What is wrong?" She asked curiously.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Kyruem kept up behind them.

Keldo played with a pen.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Get on the vampire forum
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Maybe you have noticed I posted there.....?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah I just noticed
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

xD

Sadie shall come here one day.....
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah hahaha i have a surprise idea for Fenrir and Natalie, will u pm me?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I have to eat dinner soon, how about you pm me and will read it?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Okay but come back when u r done please
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

'Nothing!,' Saphira mindspoke. Gasping between each word she said, 'just... slow... down!'
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Charlotte realized that her legs were much liger than the shorter wolf's, so she slowed her pace to an easy canter.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

'Thank you!' Saphira said as they were able to catch up to her. 'Where are we going?' Jake asked.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Charlotte suddenly stopped. "Natalie just spoke to me. They have a newborn vamp at the house, and his sister has escaped. I want you to round up the pack, this may be in violation of the treaty. Be ready." she ordered before turning around and heading up the cliff to the main House.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Sadie ran on through the forest. She was well aware that she was being watched by some sort of creatures. She had heard rumors of huge wolves the size of horses and cows in the forest but they had always been dismissed. She hoped they were right. She then stopped and fell down in a clearing.

"I scent her! Follow me!" cried Kyruem as he raced to the clearing.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Natalie saw the girl and quickly changed. "Sadie." She called out.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

"Hello?" she asked, she had heard someone call her name. Had her brother found her so quickly?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Charlotte stood behind a tall fern. "Sadie. I need you to listen to me. Head south, until you see a log cabin. Go through the back door and yell "Charlotte sent me" as loud as you can, okay? Go as fast yas you can! Now!" Charlotte said urgently
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Sadies famous line-

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 10:10 pm

"Why did you fall down?" asked Kyruem. He had seen her running and then seen her fall but she wasn't hurt.

"I was too lazy to stand up. So I fell. And right now I am too lazy to run to some house I never heard of. Carry me!" she demanded to the people. She didn't know who they were but they were better then giant wolves.

"Um?" asked Kyruem as he looked at the others.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Charlotte narrowed her eyes. "Kyreum. Give me your clothes and go back to camp. Right now."
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Saphira and Jake skided to a stop and watched the girl from behind a giant oak.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Kyruem gave Charlotte his clothes.

Keldo sat findling with a pen.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Naked Man!)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Okay umm without the girl pls I was planning something for her and Charlotte. Can u edit pls? Idk if she would be having much fun beigne carried by a naked man
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Done-that was an lol! moment right there. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Yeah hahaha

Charlotte threw on the clothes and stepped out from the bushes. "Sadie, come with me." Charlotte ordered. She too a step upwards her to help her up.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:27 am

Chackra arrived at home depot she changed on the woods and put on her clothes. She walked in and bought some concrete and tiles for the pool and some wood planks for the foundation. She got a big bag to put in and sOme string as well. She rsn into the woods with her stuff and tied the bag to her back then
morphed, which was akward. She then started to jog home slowly, weighted down by the concrete.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 am

Wait- Charlotte never agreed to this and personally I don't ether. It's pointless, they live right next to a lake.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Actually they are going to build a pool that will be connected to the lake. My people are kinda millionaires so with money comes power. XD lol!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

That's stupid, all it would be is a pool with lakewater connected to a real lake.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty I AM BUILDING A POOL!!!!

Post by Icedragon Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 am

ChAckra arrived back at the house house and bit the rope off. Then she went to the bathroom of the house and morphed and put on clothes. "keldo!!" she said as she opened a bag of cement. "let's get started!!" She handed him a shovel she bought and she took one too. Then she measured the dimensions of the pool and put sticks in the ground where they were going to dig. Then she started digging the pool out. "the side I'm diong now will be the shallow end- about 3 1/2 feet. Then slope down to become 9 feet. Then it will abruptly go down to about 22 feet. We got a lot of digging to do!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 am

Whatevs. I just wanna let y'all know it's pointless
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Charlotte reached down to help up the girl. "Hurry. Now." She ordered, her ees flashing.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Sneeze....

Post by Icedragon Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Chackra finishe the shallow end and started digging farther down.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Kyruem brought the girl back to the cabin.

Keldo continued digging and did not look up.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Sadie at the people digging into the ground.

"We are building a pool!" exclaimed Keldo.

"Cool, but you do know there is a lake, right?" asked Sadie.

"Yeah, but we still want a pool! It will be connected to the lake." he exclaimed.

"But then wouldn't it be lakewater in a pool?" she asked the boy.

"We haven't figured that part out yet..." he confessed.

"Do you have any money for this pool project?" she asked.

"Um.......no." he admitted.

"Listen, I am a millionaire. I can sponsor you guys. And you want to know why? Because I am a nice person that cares about pools. But you have to let me swim in it whenever I want to. Deal?" she asked as she stuck out a hand.

"Deal!" exclaimed Keldo.

Kyruem shook his head at this scene. /What will Charlotte say to this?/ he thought.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Ocean pay attention. We went over this. Charlotte is with Sadie, not kyreum, who is naked.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Well....Oops.
Can we pretend he magically got clothes??
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 pm

That doesn't change thenfact that Saidie still HAS to be with Charlotte
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 3 Empty Yay

Post by Icedragon Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

"omg yay!!" chackra exclaimed. This was great!!
She was almost done digging, it had been a long time since she started
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Charlotte reached down to help Sadie up, her baggy shirt hanging off her lean body. She grabbed her neck, and using two pressure points, knocked her out. She ripped her shirt into strips and tied her to her back as she
Changed. She then had to rip up her shorts too, her wolf-form was just too big.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Saphira and Jake walked up to Charlotte in their wolf-forms. 'Now what?' Saphira said.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Ok then!

Sadie is with Charlotte now.

Any way guys I was thinking about this and I think I am going to change some stuff about my vampires and Ancient Coven. Nothing too big but from now on, the Volturi are dead. The Coven became really strong and then attacked them and killed them. Now the two covens in power is the Ancient Coven, if that is okay. Also I was thinking of an idea which I will now post so check that out please and vote! (I love voting, so fun! In so many ways)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next