Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 4 Empty Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the other side of town, high up on a cliff, in a more rural part of the forest, the fog thickened greatly. Yips and growls echoed throughout the forest like excited hidden demons frolicking as they waited for their next victim. the normal chittering of birds and squirrels were silenced indefinitely as no other animal dared show its face. Big dark shadows flickered through the forest, running about and causing havoc to the undergrowth, the mist concealing their true identities. suddenly, an enormous black shape reared up from the ground, many inches taller than the others. It was almost as if it had a ring of electricity around it, no figure would go closer than  two feet away. It opened it's eyes, two glowing silver-blue orbs of ice and as the mist fell back, it's form was clear. A giant dark russet and mahogany wolf stood tall, with a jet black stripe that ran up it's scarred and whiskered muzzle, down it's large head, and followed the spine all the way to the tip of it's tail where it ended in a tip of the same jet black. An icy white crescent diamond glinted on it's forehead, almost as bright as the eyes placed beneath it. The bottom tip of the diamond slid down in the middle of the black striped to connect with it's dark wet nose. Suddenly, the wolf's lips curled back, baring long sharp fangs as a vicious snarl ripped out of her throat further silencing and quieting the other wolves down from their play fighting. Slowly, the enormous she-wolf picked up speed until it was gracefully and majestically loping through the forest, her pack dutifully following. 

Exiting the forest, a young woman smiled, her ivory and freckled face aglow with excitement. Dark chestnut hair laid in soft curls reaching more than half way to her waist, and her muscled shoulder showed off a celtic knot. Bright frosty blue eyes stared straight ahead, and her hips swung in shorts as she walked, knowing how she looked after a fight. She kept her shoulders back, not embarrased about how tight her tank top ended up being. Charlotte had no need to turn around, knowing that her pack was following her, well aware that insubordination meant death. They had just come back from a kill, and Charlotte was tense, she barked out orders to take injured ones to the infirmary and collect in the living room when finished. She took a deep calming breath and stepped gracefully inside keeping the door open, smiling at her men and congratulating them on a job well done. "You're good, Saphira. Remind me next time." and following the last person inside.

If someone wants to be charlottes love interest go ahead idrc
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 4 Empty Sneeze....

Post by Icedragon Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Chackra finishe the shallow end and started digging farther down.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 4 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Kyruem brought the girl back to the cabin.

Keldo continued digging and did not look up.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Sadie at the people digging into the ground.

"We are building a pool!" exclaimed Keldo.

"Cool, but you do know there is a lake, right?" asked Sadie.

"Yeah, but we still want a pool! It will be connected to the lake." he exclaimed.

"But then wouldn't it be lakewater in a pool?" she asked the boy.

"We haven't figured that part out yet..." he confessed.

"Do you have any money for this pool project?" she asked.

"Um.......no." he admitted.

"Listen, I am a millionaire. I can sponsor you guys. And you want to know why? Because I am a nice person that cares about pools. But you have to let me swim in it whenever I want to. Deal?" she asked as she stuck out a hand.

"Deal!" exclaimed Keldo.

Kyruem shook his head at this scene. /What will Charlotte say to this?/ he thought.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 4 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Ocean pay attention. We went over this. Charlotte is with Sadie, not kyreum, who is naked.

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Well....Oops.
Can we pretend he magically got clothes??

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 pm

That doesn't change thenfact that Saidie still HAS to be with Charlotte

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters - Page 4 Empty Yay

Post by Icedragon Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

"omg yay!!" chackra exclaimed. This was great!!
She was almost done digging, it had been a long time since she started

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Charlotte reached down to help Sadie up, her baggy shirt hanging off her lean body. She grabbed her neck, and using two pressure points, knocked her out. She ripped her shirt into strips and tied her to her back as she
Changed. She then had to rip up her shorts too, her wolf-form was just too big.

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Saphira and Jake walked up to Charlotte in their wolf-forms. 'Now what?' Saphira said.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Ok then!

Sadie is with Charlotte now.

Any way guys I was thinking about this and I think I am going to change some stuff about my vampires and Ancient Coven. Nothing too big but from now on, the Volturi are dead. The Coven became really strong and then attacked them and killed them. Now the two covens in power is the Ancient Coven, if that is okay. Also I was thinking of an idea which I will now post so check that out please and vote! (I love voting, so fun! In so many ways)

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 pm

"Let's go back." Charlotte mindspoke. She loped slowly off, making sure Sadie didn't fall off. When she got the camp, she quickly change and changed, waiting for Sadie to wake up.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Sadie woke uP
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

Jake and Saphira followed. "Uh... I don't think she's asleep anymore!" Saphira said.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Charlotte looked over at the girl and ran her hands through her hair. "Sophie. Do you know where you are?"
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Um, no?" asked Sadie she was confused. Where was she? And who were they? She was nervous but she didn't let her face betray her emotion of being only utterly confused.

Keldo contiued to dig the pool. He was sweting in the buckets from the hard labor, even the cool climate of their little town wasn't able to keep him cool. Normally he would go in a get a bottle of water, but there was a strange girl in there with Charlotte and he didn't feel like disturbing them right now. He knew better then to disturb Charlotte when she was doing something. But what she was doing, he had no clue at all!

Hey guys I am going to be changing all of characters for the Twilight thing to make them more, have a little bit of me in them I guess. So I can connect with them. Laughing Anyway Keldo and Kyruem will stay the same though.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Keldo!)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Charlotte looked down. She looked up again. "Sadie, we are a family. We live here," she pointed to the mansion-cabin. "And we have invited you into our home. I expect you to have your manners about you, capisce?" She ordered, her forest green eyes piercing into Sadie's gaze. Jason called for Charlotte from inside. "Dinner!" he said, in his British accent.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

"Okay..." said Sadie. "Do you werid forest living guys have any chocolate-I loooove chocolate." she said as she licked her lips and her eyes shone in hope.

Keldo stopped working and left to go inside. "What are we having? I'm hungry" asked Keldo.

Kyruem started walking over to the house.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"We'll see what Jason is making." Charlotte replied before pulling up the baggy shirt and heading towards the house.

Back at the house, Jason walked outside and swept Charlotte up in a passionate kiss, smirking at Jake as he brought her inside, his hand around her waist. They walked over to the table, where a big roast turkey sat decadently on the table. A big bowl with piping hot mashed potatoes drizzles with butter, crisp Caesar salad, bowl of sauteed mushrooms and onions, and a pitcher of crystal clear water were placed around the turkey. A feast fit for two families at least. Jason sat at the head of the table on one side, and Charlotte on the other side, at the other end of the table.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 am

Kyruem and Keldo sat down. Keldo was about to begin eating but Kyruem stopped him silently and showed him to put his napkin in his lap and wait for everyone else.

Sadie looked at the huge meal, all of this for this tiny little group? Seemed a bit odd. And there was no chocolate! But this was only dinner and she hoped that they would have chcocolate for dessert. She thought, though that chocolate should be at every meal. She guessed Jason and Charlotte were dating and wondered about any others who seemed to be in love or dating.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Jake and Saphira sat down at the table next to each other. Jake rested his hand on her knee and squeezed it gently. Saphira looked at him thankfully.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Charlotte smiled at Jason. "bon appetit." she said, and the feast began.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

"Now lets eat!" exclaimed Keldo as he pratically put his face into his food.

Kyruem begin digging into his food.

Sadie was surprised by how much food and how fast they ate it. She wondered if they were crazy nice people, like people that her brother had become and the boy that had bit him but only nicer.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

Saphira and jake chowed down on the food. Yum...
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Laughing

We are almost done with the cleanup. We have to delete a few more topics, and I need to make at least one more thing and then we can begin. Hopefully by today.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4