Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight, Rain, Snow Queens

3 posters

Go down

Twilight, Rain, Snow Queens Empty Twilight, Rain, Snow Queens

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Name: Dusksong
Clan: Twilight
Appearance: She has a dusk colored pelt, gray eyes, orange paws, and a pinkish blueish orange tail tip
Personality: She is kind of secretive, and not very forgiving. Her voice is very soft, and she does not like loud noises. Her senses are better at night, and she is more open at night. That's why she's almost always on the dusk patrol.
History: She was born at dusk, while a nightingale was singing, so her name became Duskit, later Dusksong. Her mother and father was killed by a kind of sickness that the medicine cat didn't know how to cure. Ever since then, she gets really worried when her clan mates get sick.
Mate:? It would be nice if there is a cat that is open for her, but if there's no cat open, I'll make one.
Kits: She'll have kits in the second page of the Twilightclan rp.
Apprentice:

Name: Stormeye
Clan: Rain
Appearance: She has a gray pelt, with splashes of blueish gray. The tip of her tail is white, her paws are white, her ears are white. Her eyes are storm gray.
Personality: She's very calm and her every actions are predictable because she is very set in her ways and like to do things exactly how she did it before, so it is hard for her to accept changes. The only time when she will accept, is when she is fighting.
History: She was found in Rainclan territory when she was less then a moon old, and Rainclan adopted her. (If that's fine.) She has no memory of her parents or siblings.
Mate:? It would be nice if there is a cat that is open for her, but if there's no cat open, I'll make one.
Kits: Graypaw and Icepaw. (If someone is going to "claim" Graypaw and Icepaw, that's great! Just remember when you're writing their descriptions Icepaw is female and Graypaw is male. If no one is going to "claim" them, they will either become freebies or I'll play them.) She is going to have more kits in the first page of the Rainclan rp.
Apprentice:

Name: Frostbite (I know, weird name.)
Clan: Snow
Appearance: Silvery blue pelt with splashes of silver, and a white tail tip and ice blue eyes.
Personality: She's actually very friendly, despite her name. She loves kits, and is willing to help any cat in need. Sometimes she gets carried away, and can be very overwhelming.
History: She seemed like a normal kit, until she started biting and chewing. She has a very powerful bite, that really hurts. Other kits were scared of her, except for one little kit, and they became really good friends. Only that kit was nice to her, and her feelings were really hurt, but after saving another's kits life, her clanmates warmed up to her, that's why she's so friendly now. She doesn't ever want another cat to feel that way.
Skills: She's good at hunting and so so at fighting.
Kits: She'll have kits in my first post in the Snowclan rp.
Apprentice:

Last edited by Jaybird on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Twilight, Rain, Snow Queens Empty Re: Twilight, Rain, Snow Queens

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 am

I like Storms and Ices name.
I also likes Dusks description.
Approved.
Would you like Dusks mate to be my cat, Morningeye?
And I might take Graypaw, but only when I have all my cat worked out for Rainclan. And If I do take him can I change his name to Greypaw? Laughing Small little differnece that I want. lol!
Also I have planned to make a cat called Winterbreeze for Snowclan so if it is okay Ice and Winter can be mates.
And for Stormeye how about she was a kit that was found and adopted by some other rogue cats? Since back then Rainclan wouldnt have existed.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Did I miss a yes?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am

No but u added two on
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 am

Oops.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:18 pm

you know what? since i am a nice person i will let my cat, heronflight be storms mate. but can he be her second mate and her first mate died or was evil and was banished?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

Yeah, sure.
Jaybird
Jaybird