Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Vampires

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Twilight rp: Vampires

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Mist dropped onto the dark forest and the animals were eerily silenced, sensing a disturbance. Ferns ruffled close to the ground as rush of wind passed by and a stream ran gurgling quietly separating the backyard of the house from the forest, boulders sitting silently on the riverbank. A young woman walked out, face dappled with small, tan freckles framed by bouncing red curls blown back by a chilling wind. Her grace and quiet step took her leaping over the river, unnaturally soaring through the air, and landing silently on the ground as she continued walking. Jean shorts with rips in them showed her long, strong legs and her crop top showed a thinned, lean, stomach.  Her golden red hazel eyes looked around powerfully, like a predator satisfactorily searching for dessert after a meal. A small trickle of blood slid down her chin and as she grinned and raised her hand to her face to wipe it off, her cherry red lips pulled back to expose sparkling white fangs. With a smile, she burst out running until she was only a blur, heading straight for the mansion. A couple feet away from the wall, she jumped up, flying 50 feet in the air to the open second story window and nimbly stepping inside, ducking so the window frame missed her head. All that was heard was a soft high pitched tinkle of bells that sounded from the room as she landed inside.

Natalie walked downstairs, winking at Kyle, who sighed and turned up the football game louder. She then glared a bit at Valyn as she walked out the front door calling out, "I'm going to the store, text me if you need anything important." her beautiful, light lilting voice floating through the house.

Ooc: Kyle is a freebie that has a crush on natalie. Take him if you want.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Re: Twilight rp: Vampires

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Anthea walked up to a the sign that read the towns name-Cliffpoint, Oregon. /Strange name/ she thought /Oh well doesn't matter. A quiet little town like this could use a little action-a little murder-a little drama. I need to treat myself./ she thought as she took off as a blur into the forest to make her move.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Can it have a different name please? A like more original

Post by Tigerstar Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Natalie looked around as she stepped outside. /Something is off..." she thought to herself as she grabbed her motorcycle key and flew away.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

What do you mean more orginal?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Something that isn't an exact name. Like how about Cliffpoint, Oregon?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh okay-I thought you meant like the name of my character.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Oh yeag
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Can vampires turn into bats and fly around?

Post by Icedragon Wed May 04, 2011 12:17 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty No.

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 am

Not unless shapeshfting is your power.

Ic: Natalie returned from the grocery store and shoved everything into the oversized fridge. "Does anyone want to come hunting with me?" she asked, knowing quite well that everyone would hear her even if she whispered.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty New Vampire

Post by Flamestar Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Name: Maria Kilgas
Personality: She's smart and nice but if you annoy her, she can be a real b*@!#. She's energetic and can sometimes be very dramatic. She's curious and mischevious.
Looks: She has pretty red hair with blonde streaks, skinny, and average sized. She has striking blue eyes and looks and dresses like a model.
History: She doesn't belong to a coven (yet) and doesn't know who turned her. She remembers alot about her past and has lived for a long time. She also a shapeswifter. (that's her power, is it okay if its that?)
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty I guess so

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 04, 2011 10:17 pm

But have her pick one shape and nothing two big
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Okay...

Post by Flamestar Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Then she can shapeshift into a cat.... Do I have to choose a certain type of cat of can she be any kind of cat where ever she shifts?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Anthea and my plans for her....dont ruin them!

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 05, 2011 8:05 pm

She can cahnge into whatever she wants to. And if shapeshifting is your power then yeah you can be a bat. But as a vampre shapeshifter you can't turn into like a werewolf. Okay here is me.....

Anthea raced through the forest as a blur. She knew this town was Cliffpoint, Oregon and it seemed to be very large-about the size of six regular towns. The towns all around here were huge as there was lots of wilderness, protected and not protected. The other towns were triple the size of a regular town. The town called Spring Valley was the next biggest, being four and a half regualr towns large! There were lots of mountains here and wilderness and rain and snow and mist. The town of Cliffpoint had there town on a mountain cliff that over looked the valley. They used only a small portion of the land as the rest was wilderness and what was amazing was that the entire mountain range around the valley and the valley it self was there town! Spring Valley town was a whole nother valley-smaller and with more like hills then mountains.
/Large hills....or small mountains/ thought Anthea as she continue to race through the misty woods in the forested valley. She was looking for the town where she would find roads and houses and best of all, people. Which for her being a vampire that ate animals most of the time a treat.

Anthea is going to kill a human and the treaty with the vampires and the werwolves says that they can be together but if a vampire kills a human they have rights to kill them. So she is going to accidently disrupt the treaty and cause a war between the two. So yeah that is what is going to happen so don't stop her. Also she is an American Nomad so she is not apart of the Ancient Coven.....yet.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Wrong.

Post by Tigerstar Thu May 05, 2011 8:15 pm

I am goig to stop her, the treaty is not being ruined, I apologize all mighty god who knows everything and commands everything.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Um, huh? Queen of All.

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 05, 2011 10:08 pm

I um am not a god, okay?

I was just saying my plan. They would be fighty but wouldnt fight because Anthea would step and say HI I DID THIS AND That and all. OKAY?

All mighty queen of all living beings and humans that can dare oppose my power?

:jk!:
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 am

Trust me I know you are not a god. I was being sarcastic. but no I don't like that idea, can't she just grab a couple nomads and have a fight?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Cerridwen- & her Coven, the English Coven.

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

How about she TRIES to kill a person but the Ancient Coven stops her?

This is the English Coven
Gwynne-leader, formely Siobhan. She is harsh, cold, critical and often distant and quiet.
Quintessa- Mysterious girl with a mysterious history. Speaks only when spoken to.
Renee-Energetic and fleet of foot girl. She is the fastest runner in the coven and is good friends with Cerridwen.
Maura*-Tempermental, and mean. Has the power to create a field of darkness around her enemies.
June*-Quiet, but sweet. She has the power to make things grow. She is somewhat dissapointed by her talent.
Cerridwen*

*-means special talent or power.

Cerridwen finished eating the kill she had caught with the rest of the coven. She then nodded to Gwynne, the leader and raced away. That was another murder she would have to see in the newspaper tommorrow. When she was made a vampire she did want to kill other humans and ruin families, like she had done to her own when she was a newborn. So for a while she satyed with the Irish Coven and ate humans that they hunted. When the second world war was over she left and returned back to England and tried not to humans and ending up starving herself so she gave up and lived as a normal vampire would, a wanderer alone. When the Irish Coven moved to England after the horrid VVM Cerridwen rejoined the clan. She wasn't much of a lone wolf and liked covens. But on her wandering she had learned much skills and lessons and most not the easy way. Since the VVM, Siobhan moved the coven here as the Volturi might want them to be hunted down and killed. She also had her name changed and the others to something more Enlish. Despite their English names, Cerridwen was the only one that is English. Siobhans had changed her ti Gwynne and she didn't know the others names as they were told to tell no one and so they did. She had become friends with Renee, a fast girl with no talent but she wasn't bummed by that and June a sweet and quiet girl with the power of growing things. She was dissapointed by her talent but they told her that she should be proud to have that talent as who else makes those gorgeous flowers grow at their small little stone cottage on the skirts of London. Who else was in charge of their sole business and only way to get money, English Blooms? June had a talent that was the backbone of their normal human life. They didn't go to school but they did live around humans. Renee was 16 and June was 19 while the other looked anywhere in between 20-30. Quintessa the silent and mysterious girl looked to be somewhere in her twenties but while Maura the "mean ol' witch" as Cerridwen called her looked older. Or she guessd she thought it was so.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Does someone want a human character? It could be a person inside. If not then I will take him or her. Go ahead Tiger.

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Anthea saw a gap through te forest and eager made her way into the small town. It was on a cliff overlooking the foresty and misty valley. It was in the rocky and wild foretsed mountains. It wasn't the safest place to build a town-but it had its advantages. She then started to walk down a street a random. It was built like a square with all the houses and buildings facing the valley and the opening in the sky where the sun rose. But today it was hidden by clouds and mist. She walked down the street and started to innie minnie mo. She started to say it in her head /Innie minnie mo, caught a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let 'em go, innie minnie moo!/ she thought as she looked at the house she had chosen. She looked at the innie house she had chosen. She didn't go with mo because she didn't have good luck with mo and minnie made no sense so she went with innie. And today that lucky winner would get eaten! She looked at the driveway. /Two cars-could mean for me multiple treats!/ she thought eagerly as she made her way to the door. She wondered what she would do. Usually she would into the house and then lights out for whom ever was inside but she flet maybe she should excerise her talent this time. She then proceeded to go use her talent and began to think up a sickness. /What should it be? Fever, cold, ammonia? No-chicken pox! Ooooooo! I am good!/ she thought and with a flick of her fingers the entire house's inhabitants got chicken pox. Anthea then began walking toward the door her golden red eyes excited for her upcoming treat. She stretched out her hand to reach for the doorknob.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Natalie was walking down a random stereo t where he saw a shady figure go inside, obviously not a resident of the home. She mentally began using her powers searching for a vampire life source; she found one and it was bad. SHe quickly entered, the home, looking around cautiously, still silent.

Ooc: her powers include being psychic, finding auras, erasing memories, and placing images in other people's heads. She's a head messer.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty Ugh I hate those guys. XD

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 am

^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Maria walked down the an old forest trail. The path was so small that ferns and other plants brushed her sides. She walked on and on, looking for the town she had sensed nearby. Her shoes kicked up dust as she walked onward. Maria sighed to herself as she pushed a tree branch out of her way and accidently broke it off the tree. Being a vampire was rough, always being hungry and having to make sure no one knew. She always wore contacts so that her eyes looked blue instead of red. She was meaning to quit drinking human blood but she just couldn't! Her instincts just kept taking over and she couldn't stop herself.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Turning the corner, she saw a vampire. "She hissed and crouched down, her eyes turning a silvery gold. She quickly peered right into the vampire's gaze, she quickly grabbed hold of her mind.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty What is Natalie going to do to Anthea? Nothing bad I hope? She IS going to join their coven later on.

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Anthea was an inch from the doorknob when she saw a woman at the end of the street and soon as she looked into her silvery gold eyes she felt her body taken control of. She couldn't move and inside her mind she felt like that there was a foriegn vistor visting her mind and messing it up. She thought "Ugh, a mind messer-I hate those!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Many people do. Natalie said, speaking right into Anthea's mind. Who are you and what do you want?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty MIND SPEAK-not just for werewolves!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Um wow this is sorta werid. And for someone like me that has lived for such a long time it is werid of me to say that-but okay! I am Anthea of Sparta. I am here because I was looking to feast on a human. It IS time for me to have my treat. You see I hunt animals but after hundreds of years drinking human blood you kinda get addicted. So every blue moon I have a human. Understood? Now if you want to join me you certainly can.....I mean there are enough humans to go around in this town, am I right? And if I stepped onto your territory then I am deeply sorry and I will depart. said Anthea in her mind to Natalie.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Natalie smiled, genuinely relieved that Anthea wasn't evil. You may join us, but please, if you must, choose a human not a part of this city or we will be forced to kill you. How old are you? Do you have powers of your own?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Um, okay. May I ask why you do not eat humans? Are you vegetarian? Also, I am 20,638 years old and my power is the ability to make sicknesses and diseases. You know the Black Death? I made that a long time ago. Back then I was still wild and newborn-like. Yes, I would like to join you coven, I have had enough of living on my own. Anthea said in her mind, making brief images flash by in her mind of her past to Natalie.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 11:29 pm

We do not eat humans because we have made a pact with the shifters who have lived here since the dawn of Time. If you break that pact, once again, we will be forced to kill you. Natalie smiled again. You are young, when it comes to my age.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Um she was born 72 B.C
When was Natalie born because they don't get much older then that!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Let's just say she had a pet velociraptor.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm

HOW!??????????
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm

C'est magic mon chère
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Humans weren't even alive back then! She would have to be a caveman or older to be older then Anthea or a Native American!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 10, 2011 10:41 pm

She Was a "caveman". No, but she was one of the Vikings, who cane before the native Americans.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty He is a freebie and will be veg. and raised by shifters

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Gideon-Has drak coppery gold hair and red eyes. Has the power to shape-shift. He was bitten in the head and it affected the memory part of his brain. Even though he is a newborn, he doens't remember his past life or who changed him. He can be very biopolar at times and changes his moods and ideas very quickly. He can be very smart or very dumb and sometimes when he is doing things he forgets what he is doing. He can also sometimes remember a person he met for only a second more then his best friend. When he was a newborn he couldn't control his power so he changed constantly. But as the days went on it grew less and less and when he wasn't a newborn anymore he can control the changing part. But he still isn't in full control and sometimes he can partialy change. So don't be freaked out if you see him with shark teeth, or mouse ears or a monkey tail.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 11:42 pm

The vikings in my book were only active in the 600s. My person was born 472 B.C.E It makes her (I think) 20,638 years old. Or is it 20,639?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 am

She was before the Vikings. she was with the sabertooth tigers and the colonies of eskimos that moved south to NA to become native Americans.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 am

Oh okay then.
My book had like only two pages on the Ice Age so yeah.

IC-HUH? Oh wow!! Wow! Wow! You are older then me? You are like then, one of the first vampires toEVER roam the Earth! Oooooo I am so lucky to meet you O great One! I would HONORED to join your Almighty Coven. And what, perhaps isyour coven called? Most of the covens have been cut in half or wiped out since the VVM. Anthea said in her mind.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Natalie smiled and cautiously let go of her mind grip. "Thank you. Follow me."
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires Empty I am going to make some human character to spice it up!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"Okay, what is the name of your coven?" Anthea asked, curious.

"They're still talking!" shouted Gale, who is 12.

"Well, then do something!" shouted his lazy older sister, Sadie, who was reading a magazine.

"Fine then I will!" he shouted at her. He had been watching a woman and another woman on the block. They did nothing and then they started talking, before they had been like statues!

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat May 14, 2011 8:07 pm

"We are the Ancient coven." she said as she walked off. "Follow me."
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Gale threw open the door and exclaimed "Who are you guys and what are you doing as he gazed into their......their golden eyes.

Sadie contiued to read her magazine and peered out of the doorway into the outside world to see what her brother was up to.

Gale-12 year old boy that has long, unkempt red hair and blue green eyes. He is energitic, active and atheltic but he is not that smart and would rather be doing sports or something else then doing homework or learning. Gale loves nature and is always observing nature and all the citizens of nature.

Sadie-14 year old girl that has long, wavy strawberry blonde hair and blue brown eyes. She is lazy, unenergitic, and very relaxed about certain things and is never strict with punishments. Her parents dissapeared when she was young and the two families of both began to agrue over what had happened. Their parents went on a tour of Volturi and never came back. So they decided to split the children in half and take care of them. Sadie and her brither, Gale were taken in by their moms grandparents who they were close to. Their grandparents own a chocolate shop-YUM! Sadie loves chocolate and to win her heart give her anything that has chocolate. She has begun to learn the trade from her grandparents. She enjoys annoying her little brother, Gale.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Gale threw open the door and exclaimed "Who are you guys and what are you doing as he gazed into their......their golden eyes.

Sadie contiued to read her magazine and peered out of the doorway into the outside world to see what her brother was up to.

Gale-12 year old boy that has long, unkempt red hair and blue green eyes. He is energitic, active and atheltic but he is not that smart and would rather be doing sports or something else then doing homework or learning. Gale loves nature and is always observing nature and all the citizens of nature.

Sadie-14 year old girl that has long, wavy strawberry blonde hair and blue brown eyes. She is lazy, unenergitic, and very relaxed about certain things and is never strict with punishments. Her parents dissapeared when she was young and the two families of both began to agrue over what had happened. Their parents went on a tour of Volturi and never came back. So they decided to split the children in half and take care of them. Sadie and her brither, Gale were taken in by their moms grandparents who they were close to. Their grandparents own a chocolate shop-YUM! Sadie loves chocolate and to win her heart give her anything that has chocolate. She has begun to learn the trade from her grandparents. She enjoys annoying her little brother, Gale.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 12:09 am

Can Gideon accidentally change gale and then Natalie becomes kind of his older sister? They look similar too.

Natalie cursed. "Aww f***." She grabbed her cell phone and quickly called Maria, a great friend of hers of the coven. "I need you to come pick up a rogue vamp that's joining. Don't ask, I will tell you later." she put the cell phone back into her pocket and told Anthea, "Go with Maria, she will pick you up in my navy blue Porsche panera."
She turned to the boy.
"Gale, follow me. Can you take me to your sister, Sadie?"
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

ooc: What do you mean?

Maria, who was driving through town in Natalie's navy blue porsche panera, pulled to the side of the road. She picked up her phone and flipped it open and listened for a minute. "Got it." She shut her phone and returned to driving. She drove for a while until she saw Natalie in front of a house with some other vampires. She pulled up next to them.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Natalie gently put a hand on Gale's shoulder and led him into his house.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Anthea was happy. Very happy. Judging by the car, she could guess that the coven was rich-very, very, very rich. And she hhoped she was right. Anthea hopped into the car and asked the vampire drivingthe car "Are you Maria? Where is the coven locatced?" she also asked.

"Um, how do you know my name and my sisters? I haven't even told you yet!My grandparents say I am not allowed to talk to strangers, you know. I think you guys count as strangers. Um....Sadie! We have a problem!" Glae cried out to his sister.

Sadie looked up from her magazine and saw a woman and her brother entering the house. "Yeah, no duh! I'll stake of this." she said as she stood up and said to the lady "We don't want buy what you are selling so gewt lost. Yeah." Sadie said as she laid back down on her couch and continued to read her magazine.

A vampire lurked in the shadows of the town.....looking for her missing prey........

Cerridwen slept in her tiny, but comfotrable cottage in the outskirts of London.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Maria smiled at Anthea. "Yup, I'm Maria. The coven lives in the a mansion." Maria put the car into drivve and zoomed down the rode. She turned the car down little alleys and side streets until she came to the beautiful mansion. She parked in front of it and turned off the car, taking the keys out as she did so. She opened her door and went around to open Anthea's. "Welcome to the Ancient Coven's Mansion!" She said joyously. Then she lead the way into the huge house.

Gideon follwed Saphira as they made their way to the huge mansion. She started to slow as she reached the front door where a vampire (Maria) was showing a new campire into the house. "Um..." She said hesitantly. "Charlotte sent me. I need to speak with Natalie." Maria looked at her, then at Gideon who was right behind her. She squinted suspiciously, then nodded toward the inside of the house. "You can go inside and wait for her. She's out at the moment." Saphira nodded and lead Gideon into the house. They sat on a bench nearby.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

"How lucky am I? First this coven has a mind messer which is a certainly useful vampire to have, and they are filthy rich! EEEEEK!" she squeeked at her great luck as she whirled around the front entrance for the house and remarked to Gideon "You joining too? Cool! I am joining as well! This is going to be so cool! As I can see you are a newborn so you have no need to worry, being a rich and well-fed vampire is the best! Believe me. Hahahaha!" she laughed as she told him as she entered in the house and whirled around and spinned like a ballerina.

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Natalie laughed softly at Sadie, and tossed her curly red hair over a shoulder. "Good job Gale. And Sadie, I thought (insert parents' names here) taught you better. I am friends of your parents and just getting recently back from a Eurppean sabbatical, I chose to visit you guys. I am not going to be staying for long, not even a night, I have just stopped by to say hi and ran into an old frown of mine." she said, her beautiful voice loud and clear; she wove a bit of her mind persuasion into her speech as she talked.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next