Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 5 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Fallenstar gave a distracted, "That's great, Lunapaw" as she listened to the prophecy. What a wordy prophecy, she thought. how will I remember that? Out loud, she mewed, "Moon...that could mean MoonClan? Water? a flood?" she was grasping at straws now, preoccupied. Then Lunapaw's words hit her. "He's with...dad? AQUAFUR?!" she meowed, trying not to show her alarm. Rising, she mewed to Lunapaw, "stay here with Glowheart and stay safe. Mom will be back in a moment, i'm going to get you brother." She bounded off.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

"Mom? Moma?" called Lunapaw as her mom left. She sighed. She had heard Fallenstar's voice get tighter when she Aquafur. What was happening? Wouldn't Solarpaw be safe with dad? "Do you have any idea what is happening, Glowheart?" she asked as she stood by the medicine cat. She didn't really think much of the prophecy, since she didn't really understand it.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Glowheart didn't answer Lunapaw, just in case she scared her. Instead, she turned to Darkpaw. " Find the most injured cats on Fallenstar's side. You should know by the comments they make to each other. And find the least injured warrior on Fallenstar's side and get him to follow Rippleclaw. He's heading out of camp right now," she said, nodding to the small blue figure dashing out of camp.

Rippleclaw raced out. Got to find (who's OceanClans leader?), he thought.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am

Darkpaw blinked. "Uh..." She expect me to find them in this huge mess!? She nodded, and took off sniffing for wounds, and listening for Fallenstar's side's cats.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

ooc: Bellstar, but, OceanClan isn't involved with MoonClan's civil war. MoonClan is involved only.
Ocean is involved with the war with Sun, Lava coming to save Ocean, and the whole ForestClan thingy.

YEAH! So... Brainwashing time.
ic: Ivytendril cocked his head at the apprentices.
"Are you scared? Fear not. We've rescued you from a terrible tragedy." He mewed in his deep voice.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm

ooc: Not that it matters anymore, but it's Bellastar.

And can Rippleclaw get caught by the Aquafur cats that were stationed at the entrance? Cause no other clans are supposed to get involved in the MoonClan plot.

Rosefeather woke up. "Huh?" she mewed, confused. When did she get next to Glowheart? Hadn't she won her battle? And whose blood was this? Oh yeah; it was her own. "Where are some cobwebs?" Rosefeather asked, struggling up painfully. "I need to stop this bleeding."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

ooc: Oh. Carp. I mean carp. I keep on thinking it's Bellstar because of a vague memory that she's called Bellstar because Bella didn't make sense... *shrugs* Just proves that I cannot trust my memory. At all.

Also, are Mintberry and Nightpath done with "attacking" Solarpaw? I can't remember. I'm just pretending they did.
ic: Mintberry and Nightpath slunk away into the shadows. They crept up to the camp wall and went outside.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 am

Darkpaw came back. "Er... Glowheart, so far everyone is busy and ignoring me. And Rosefeather, I'll get you some cobweb right away." She disappeared into the medicine cat's den and came back a few heartbeats later with some cobwebs. She patted gently on Rosefeather. "There, this will do. Do you think you're still going to fight?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

ooc: It's not really a proper cat name, but it had to do with the user's name.

Whatever, I think they did enough. Thanks!

ic: Aquafur comforted Solarpaw, licking his wounds. "Come on, see, it's not safe here. Fallenstar will protect Lunapaw," Aquafur mewed, although he didn't actually know that for sure. He herded Solarpaw out of camp, flashing a triumphant look back at Fallenstar. She was too late.

Rosefeather shrugged. "I would, but I'm not that good of a fighter. Do you guys need any help with healing?"

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

ooc: Rippleclaw can get caught. So everyone just ignore my posts on OceanClan's Tsunami Camp.
ic: Rippleclaw struggled out of the camp. It wouldn't hurt if he rested a moment, right? It would leave him with more breath for the long run to OceanClan. He looked up. Was that fern moving?

Glowheart looked at Rosefeather, considering. "If you know any secret entrances out of camp, that would be great. I think Aquafur's guarding the main entrance. Wait, get a strong warrior...Goldenheart? Or Sunheart? A fast cat, but he/she has to be strong. Rippleclaw just went out and I don't want him in danger just to get help. Darkpaw, slip through that small cave-hole in the back of the medicine den. Get marigold, horsetail, and lots of cobwebs. But make sure it's enough so you can slip back in. Oh, and don't get caught."

Goldenheart and Clouspots headed out of camp, alert and aware. "Where do you think Dreampaw and Echopaw are?" Goldenheart whispered. Windpaw winced as she dragged herself to Glowheart. "Help! I think my paw's broken!" "What happened?" Glowheart asked. "I fell into a dip," Windpaw's pelt burned with embarresment. "Get some comfrey too!" she called to Darkpaw.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

OOC-Her user name is Bellastar, but her leader name is Bellstar. And um...Eagle, we are taking her characters, right?

IC-"Glowheart, why aren't you answering me? Why is no one telling me what is going on? Tell me now!" shouted Lunapaw at Glowheart. She was angry.

Wisteriafrost saw Aquafur with Solarpaw and headed over to him and asked "Are we retreating?" She hoped her face wouldn't be clawed off.

Scatterkit looked at Aquafur and then at Solarpaw. Solarpaw was a nice cat, unlike his dad who looked...scary. Why were they leaving too? And where was Solarpaw's mom, Fallenstar? And his sister, Lunapaw? Surely they hadn't....died?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc: Nevermind. That's the last time I'll listen to her.

ic: Aquafur wanted to claw Wisteriafrost's face off after that question, but he couldn't in front of Solarpaw. Instead, he said in an overly loud mew, "No! I am simply taking Solarpaw to safety because these traitors seem to be anti-Fallenstar! and then we will continue to fight against them!" He gave her a dangerous look that said 'play along'.

Fallenstar ran over to Aquafur and Solarpaw, but was pushed by some cat and fell. Growling, she tried to reach them again.

Rosefeather was confused. "So...what do I do out of camp?" she asked Glowheart.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"Okay!" said Wisteriafrost loudly, as she caught on. "I am doing the same thing with my kits! We must defeat those traitors!" she then froze when she noticed Fallenstar a few foxtails away from them. She very slightly nodded her head to Fallenstar's direction, hoping Aquafur would notice what she meant.

Scatterkit was relieved. That was what they were doing! By then, why did her mom fight Fallenstar? Maybe she thought Fallenstar had thought her mom had been some other cat. Fallenstar was pretty old, who wouldn't be with 9 lives? Old people were always falling to the ground! Which she had just seen Fallenstar just do, a few foxtails away. Why was she growling? She opened her mouth to speak out...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Aquafur understood Wisteriafrost's signal. He yowled, "Oh no, look at all those enemies! Solarpaw, we must flee!" and pushed his son out of the camp, quickly following after. Aquafur was sure his followers would stop Fallenstar from following. "Or they'll have their pelts clawed off to line my nest," he muttered darkly.
Solarpaw didn't really know what was going on, but trusted his parents, so he went along. "Huh? Father, did you say something?"
Aquafur recovered. "No, only that I'm glad you're safe," he beamed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 am

ooc: Uh... You're welcome?
Mintberry collapsed when she was at their "meeting point". "Up." Nightpath mewed, prodding her. "We have to guard the entrance." Mintberry groaned and sat up. Ivytendril cut in, "Let me. She's tired. I've only fought Mooncry. Besides, she's bleeding heavily." He pushed Mintberry over to guard the apprentices while he set off with Nightpath. "Oh, and Mintberry, tell the others that we might need some more cats to block off other possible exits." Ivytendril added over his shoulder.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

ic: Glowheart looked at Rosefeather from her herb mix. "Make sure Rippleclaw's safe, he went out of camp," she said shortly. "Lunapaw, your dad...is a little...ambitious. So, he's, uh, trying to take over camp." She quickly moved to block the entrance in case Lunapaw tried to rescue Solarpaw herself.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

ooc: eaglestar, I thought Rippleclaw was going to be caught by those guarding the entrance.

ic: Rosefeather laid back her ears. "Okay, I'm sorry, I'll try not to bleed to death," she replied to Glowheart as she limped off. She started nosing around the camp looking for an exit, wincing as her wounds hurt.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm

"Oh my! We must flee, my children!" said Wisteriafrost, loudly as she carried Cougarkit and Scatterkit away from the camp.

Lunapaw looked at Glowheart. "What? That can't be true! Dad...would never do something as stupid or as evil as that! Plus, mom is the leader! He wouldn't ever kill her to get become the leader!" She looked around and shook her head. She refused to believe that her father had done this. "No...no....no! You guys are all wrong! I will find dad and the you'll see! You'll see!" and with that Lunapaw whirled around and began to run to the camp walls to slip out and find her dad, and Solarpaw. And her mom.

OOC-The battle should end soon and I think Aqua, Solar, and Wistera should head to the Storage Outpost now. Should that camp already be made? Like should it already have existed as the Storage Outpost before they made it their HQ?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Pebblecreek opened his eyes to find Pearlblaze staring at him worriedly. "Wha-What happened to Shadowmelt and Ivorystone?" he asked as he got up. Pearlblaze helped him up, replying, "I don't really know. Come on, it looks like the fighting's mostly ending. Let's go find Rubypaw or some of the other apprentices, to make sure they didn't get hurt."

Rubypaw had been over near Glowheart. Realizing where Rosefeather was going, and that she was going alone and hurt, she chased after her. "Wait! I'll be your guard!" Rubykit yelling, sprinting after the warrior.

ooc: Yeah. To both.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Darkpaw hurried in. She grabbed as many supplies she could get, and slipped out carefully. Hopefully, the herbs could hide her scent. She panted as she placed them on the ground. "Huh? Lunapaw? Are you okay?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

"No! I am not okay! I need....ARGH!" growled Lunapaw as she stealthily began to slip through the camp walls, into outside of the camp.

OOC-Okay Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:09 am

Darkpaw blinked in surprise when Lunapaw stormed out from the den. She shrugged, and began to sort her supplies.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

Rosefeather probed the walls of the camp for a large opening. She stuck her head out of one then went out into the forest. Rubypaw guarded and watched warily for any enemies.

Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze were puzzled. They couldn't find most of the apprentices, but then spotted Rubypaw, and ran over to ask her if she knew where they went.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

ic: Glowheart looked at the pile of herbs that Darkpaw had brought in. "Not bad," she mewed. "But some of this marigold is wilted," she pointed out. She started organizing the herbs into piles of good and bad. A lot had been scorched by the hot leaf-bare, but there was enough to make poultices for wounds. She gazed at Darkpaw. This was her first major battle that she would heal cats in. "What are two herbs that are good for infection?" she quizzed. If Darkpaw managed the battle wounds in this battle, it would only take another moon or two for her to recieve her full medicine cat name.

Goldenheart crept out. Her brother had decided to watch her back inside the camp. She sniffed and smelled Mintberry and Nightpath. No doubt they were guarding. She slipped to the off side, trying to find Dreampaw and Echopaw. She tensed. She smelled four other cat scents on Fallenstar's side: Rippleclaw, Dreampaw, Echopaw, and Solarpaw. She knew that Fallenstar would never forgive her if she had Solarpaw injured. She went further. Cloudspots hissed urgently. "Don't go too far! For all you know Aquafur's planning to ambush us right now! Find Dreampaw and Echopaw, we can send a patrol for them after the battle!" Goldenheart twitched her tail but kept on looking.

Snowbird and Firebird raced over to scratch at Shadowpelt and Ivorystone. Shadowpelt slunk away, leaving Ivorystone desperatlly batting her paws at the mates. Suddenely, Snowbird collapsed. Shadowpelt had jumped on her. Distracted for a moment, Firebird glanced at her. Ivorystone jumped on top. Firebird scratched at her.. "Traitor!"
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am

Angelleaf nudged Violetflower towards Glowheart. "She needs treatment." Angelleaf snapped, looking at the long wound Violetflower had from her throat to the end of her belly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 am

Darkpaw blinked in surprise in the sudden quiz, but quickly answered. "Marigold!" (There's another one!? o.O) Darkpaw shifted her paws uncomfortably. "I can't remember the other one..." She sighed. "Cobweb, maybe, but it only stops bleeding...... Waters work too!" She felt her hearts pounding fast in embarrassment. She looked at Glowheart. "Will I ever become a medicine cat like you?" She looked away quickly, concentrating on Violetflower. "Holy SpiritClan! That's a big wound."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

"I know!" Angelleaf snapped. "Help her!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 am

Darkpaw nodded. She sniffed Violetflower's wound. "No sign of infection." She reported. "Quite deep though." She patted some cobwebs on the wound after she licked it clean. "Do you want some poppy seeds? Are you still going to fight?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 am

Violetflower croaked, "Just one, please. I don't want to sleep through all the action. And no, the fight's over. I don't think I'll be able to fight anyway."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 am

Darkpaw nodded. She brought a poppy seed and placed it at front of Violetflower. "Now sleep. You'll be alright."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

ooc: yeah, it's horsetail
ic:Glowheart sniffed over Violetflower to check. "Nice job," she congratulated Darkpaw.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 am

ooc: Ok
ic: Darkpaw purred. "Thanks. And now I remember. It's horsetail, isn't it?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

ooc: *casually joins in* Lighningclaw was doing something.......and Pearldapple's kits time ^_^

ic: Pearldapple sat shivering in the corner of the nursery, her eyes wide with terror. Lightningclaw came in. "Are you okay?" he asked. She looked at him with terror. "I'm, well, okay, but-" she shrieked at the end as her stomach cramped with pain. Lightningclaw looked terrified for her. "I'll go get Glowheart!" he said, speedingout of the den.

Lightningclaw blazed in to the medicine den, his ears flat with terror. "You have to come now!" he said. "Pearldapple's kits are coming!"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 pm

ic: "Bring some cobwebs and borage, a little thyme," she snapped at Darkpaw. She grabbed some borage leaves herself and rushed to the nursery.
Mooncry was guarding. "Good, you're here," he said, and let her pass.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Pearldapple was a mess. She felt horrible, and her kits were coming in the middle of a civil war. Will i be a good mother? Can i keep them safe? she thought with horror. She gazed at Glowheart with unfocused eyes as pain racked her body. Lightningclaw came and sat beside her. "Come on," he said, trying to calm her down. "Think of the beautiful kits, our beautiful kits." Pearldapple swallowed, and nodded at her mate.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 am

Darkpaw smiled. "Your kits will be alright. Glowheart helped many queens have kits before." And I will try my best, too. She added silently. She padded out from the den for fresh air. Hurricanepaw brushed pass her. Soon she realized Darkpaw was behind her, and spun around, showing Darkpaw her wounded shoulder. Hurricanepaw complained. "It hurts! And it smells weird!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 am

ooc: is the wound infected? lol

ic: Pearldapple shrieked again. "Something's moving...." she said panting. "I, -I think its a kit!" she said, wiggling her spine in uncomfortable-ness (ooc: couldnt find the right word lol). Lightningclaw raced out of the den and came back a few seconds later with a pile of wet moss in his mouth. "Drink," he said roughly. Pearldapple licked the sodden moss gratefully.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

Sky tasted the air. This must be MoonClan. She hesitated outside the entrance to camp. If she went in now, she'll probably be attacked, it doesn't matter that she was still a kit. There were cats fighting in there a while ago, so she wouldn't put it past MoonClan to be suspicious. Suddenly, she had an idea. She raced up a tree, and unsheathed her claws. She waddled across the tree branch unsteadily, until she could see into the camp.

Deviltail herded Angelleaf and Flarepaw into the medicine cat's den.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

ic: Snarling, Glowheart burst out. "Deviltail! Get out of my den!" she spat, though she knew she was too weak to fight a strong warrior like Deviltail. She carried a few herbs for Pearldapple in her mouth. As she pushed past a stunned Deviltail, she nipped him on the shoulder. Before he could react, she raced into the queen's den. (ooc: It probably won't be infected unless: a. You want it to be or b. Darkpaw doesn't treat it soon. Also, what's going to happen to Pearldapple? Will she give kits safely? Or will she die?)
ic: She quickly licked off the blood, wrinkling her nose at the salty tang. She gave Pearldapple some borage leaves, tansy, and ragwort for milk, to calm her down, and for strength. She gently probed at Pearldapple's stomach. "There are ______(fill in however many kits you want for Pearldapple) kits," she murmured to Pearldapple. "You'll be fine, you're strong enough," she said, although she was looking worried. She couldn't use cobwebs, they might get in the way of the kits. She started licking at the blood again. "Lightningtail, Deviltail's in the medicine den, and he's fighting Angelleaf and Flarepaw. If you can, drive him off, and get some moss," she said in between licks.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:30 am

ooc: Also, Deviltail is on Fallen's side. ^^" Just wanted to point that out. He brought in Angelleaf and Flarepaw to get their wounds checked.
ic: Deviltail blinked after Glowheart. Violetflower purred with what voice she had left. Deviltail's expression was priceless. "She's probably just stressed and all." Violetflower told him. Deviltail blinked at her. "I came to get my wounds checked, but instead, I get a new wound." He licked his shoulder.

Flarepaw trotted outside. "Hey! Darkpaw! Could you check Angelleaf and Devilatil's stracthes, I mean scrathches? I mean, scra... You get what I mean. Also, could you check my tongue? I think I bit it, and now it's bleeding a bit hard it's thomites hard to salk."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 am

Ooc: there are three kits Brightkit, Swiftkit and Amberkit. And it's lightningclaw Smile NO SHE WILL NOT DIE!!! Lol

Ic: Pearldapple swallowed the foul tasting herbs that Glowheart gave to her, and shivered. A small bundle flopped out onto the mossy nest. Pearldapple sighed and told Lightningclaw "it's a she-cat!" (Brightkit)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 am

Darkpaw nodded. "Ok... Let's see......" She looked at Deviltail and Angelleaf's wounds. "It's not infected, and it's not deep. You guys will be alright." She patted some cobwebs on their wound, and some on Hurricanepaw's wound too. She added. "Hurricanepaw, you're alright too. I guess my nose was a bit.... yeah." Then she turned around to see Flarepaw. "Umm... Hmm... Wait." She turned around. "Glowheart? I don't think you taught me how to sooth a tongue."
Meanwhile, a kit stumbled in the camp. "Come on Sky!" She squealed. (Hint, Jay!)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 am

Deviltail and Angelleaf nodded.

Sky tumbled out of the tree and landed on Lunar in surprise. "I... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She squeaked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

Lunar yelped in pain. "That's what I am trying to say right now. GET OFF ME!" Blackpaw groaned in the apprentice's den. "Some one really should let those kits to shut up..." He padded out to complain, but saw two kits. One squashing the other. "...... Ringpaw?" Ringpaw dashed out. "What is it? Invasion!? ......Kits?" Lunar yowled a few times to let Sky to get off, and didn't realize the apprentices approaching.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 am

ic: "You'll be fine. There are three kits," Glowheart mewed reassuringly . She stood by as Pearldapple was gripped with a spasm.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

Sky scrambled off. "That was your dumb fault for getting in my way," She retorted. "So THERE!" She yowled to the sky. Then she slapped her mouth with her tail. "I was a bit loud, wasn't I?" She whispered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Lunar nodded. "And how should I know you would be up there! It's your fault! Now we're completely lost! How are we suppose to survive without our parents? And where did that stupid Cloud go!?" She said as she pounced on Sky. Blackpaw and Ringpaw stared at each other. "Don't you think we're getting forgot a lot?" Ringpaw mewed. "Now I feel sad, for some reason." Blackpaw nodded in agreement. (Now what was I trying to do with these two...?")
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:23 pm

ooc: Runa, I'm making it that Sky and Lunar have met only a few times throughout their lives, they live alone.
Also, Sky is clueless about Cloud. Is that okay?
ic: Sky thrust Lunar off her. "Whoah! Wait! This is MoonClan's camp. Where I wanted to go? Duh! I know how to survive! I've lived for a moon on my own already! Well, make that a few days. And don't even mention my parents! Okay? Also who in the big wide world is Cloud?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 pm

ooc: Ok. But can't they be friends later? Because they're kind of like when we actually fought and argued for the whole time for Arden. And... I'm so going to take Cloud away from Lion, or I'll tell him to come back over and over.
ic: Lunar yowled back. "Cloud is a stupid mouse-brained fox-dunged lame fox-hearted cat who has bees in his brain! And...... I... Don't want to be alone..." She looked away, thinking about her parent's dad. Who says you're the only one who doesn't want to think about parents, huh!? She looked back at Sky. "......Sorry."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 pm

ooc: That's a very tense subject right now.
Not to mention embarrassing. Razz
-pleads- Please, please, just normal clanmates? Pretty please? Please on a creamy ice cream sundae with incredible sweet nice and a whipped cream with a cherry on top?
ic: "Uh huh?" Sky took a step back, overwhelmed by Lunar's rant. "Who said anything about alone? HUH?" Sky yowled at her. "Sorry." She turned around and bumped into a curious Flarepaw. "Hi there, who are you?" Flarepaw asked.
"Sky."
"Where do you come from?"
"Um, the jungle?"
"Why are you here?"
"I wanna join MoonClan! Because, because, YEAH!"
"Come with me. I'll take you to..." Flarepaw made up his mind. Taking her to Violetflower and the others may startle her because they were all wounded. Especially Violetflower. Taking her to Glowheart was probably the best idea, because she was with Pearldapple, who was kitting. She was a kit. Though she looked like she was 4 and a half moons old or something, Pearldapple could still take care of her. (Please, Willow?) "Wait." Flarepaw instructed. "Then we'll see."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Ooc: that's all god with me Jay, she will have 5 kits to look after but never mind! Smile

Ic: Pearldapple licked the small bundle of fur that was lying on the mossy nest. "She will be called Brightkit," she said with joy. Another shudder racked her body and the second kit flopped out onto the nest. Lightningclaw licked the helpless bundle and said "its a Tom!
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 pm

ic: Glowheart looked at Brightkit happily. "Congratulations! Just two more now," she purred.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Pearldapple looked at Glowheart gratefully. Lightningclaw licked the tom, and asked Pearldapple "Is it okay if I name the tom? I'll call him Swiftkit!" he said when Pearldapple nodded her head.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 pm

ooc: Awww...... Please? Pwease? *Kitty eye*
ic: Lunar looked away sadly, in the thought of never having a kit friend to travel now. "Cloud... Where in the world are you?" She looked over to the two apprentices. Then her fur started to fluff up as she stumbled back in alarm. Ringpaw padded forward as he called to Flamepaw. "FLamepaw, can you or we take this kit back?" Lunar looked confused. What? Is this MoonClan Sky was always talked about to herself while I followed her around? (What!? You followed her around!?) Lunar's eyes shone. More kits could be her friend. But she soon shook her head. "I'm waiting for Cloud to come." (LION!!!!)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 pm

ooc: Runa, that was a... Confusing post. -.-
Do I need to highlight mweh point? Just normal clanmates. Please.
ic: Flarepaw continued to ask. "Did you live alone?
"I lived with my parents until... A few days ago."
"Do you know that kit over there?"
"Lunar. I met her a few times when I was traveling with my parents."
Flarepaw guessed they should go now. "Last thing, how old are you?"
"Three moons."
"Come on." Flarepaw led the way to the nursery.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 am

What are you saying please about Runa? *confusion!!!!*

Pearldapple snuggled her first two kits against her warm belly, and they began suckling immediately. Pearldapple shuddered, and the last little bundle flopped onto the nest. She immediately turned and started licking the bundle. "It's a she-cat!" she said, sighing with relief. "She will be called Amberkit, because of her massive amber eyes." Pearldapple lifted the smallest kit around to her belly, and asked Glowheart "Can I sleep now? I'm exhausted!".

Lightningclaw watched his mate and kits snuggling together in the nest and lay down beside Pearldapple, licking her ears.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

ooc: We are discussing if Lunar and Sky and Cloud (If Lion comes back or something) could be friends, just like real life. We try to let them sound like ourselves. And Jay...... *Sob*
ic: Ringpaw figured he and Blackpaw should take Lunar into MoonClan too. He started to ask Lunar questions, trying to make his curiosity to go down.
"You know the other kit?"
"Yeah."
"Are you her friend?"
"No. I mean yes! I mean... At least I think we are."
Ringpaw shrugged as he led Lunar in the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 am

ooc: Stop. Please. You're driving me nuts. ;n;
Discussion OVER!
ic: "Pearldapple?" Flarepaw called softly. "I know you're tired, but do you think you can take care of this kit? She's old enough to slightly take care of herself." Saying so, he pushed Sky into the den.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 am

Pearldapple lifted her head as Flarepaw came in and purred. "Of course! Just as long as they dont disturb my kits..." she said with a smile dappling her pretty face. Lightningclaw raised his head too and nodded in a silent agreement. Amberkit squealed as Pearldapple moved, so she quickly moved back so the kit could suckle.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next