Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc: Don't worry, you're fine, Willow. Errr...you'd better make a topic Eagle...I didn't know...
ic: Rabbitpaw yowled in surprise. Whirlwind pummeled him with her paws. "darkpaw!" Glowheart gasped. Snowbird groaned and tried to heave herself up with the other queens, who had stood up. Star and Spirit were side by side, sides heaving, hackles up.
Ivory stone advanced slowly on Snowangel, who was still preoccupied with Darkpaw. Ebonyclaw snorted. "What happened to the plan," he muttered, but kept out anyway. Lichenoak's amber eyes glowed as she charged at Star.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 am

ooc: I have no idea if I'm doing it right XD You should make one, for people like ME!
ic: Darkpaw dropped Brightpaw in the medicine cat's den. Darkpaw growled. "Fox dung traitors." She sighed. She stood before the stock of herbs. These herbs will be important soon. Plus she knew some fighting moves from the play fights she had with her sister and brothers.
Lostangel snarled as he jumped over Snowangel and charged toward her tail. But as soon as he saw Blackeye approaching Snowangel with his sharp claws, he pulled Snowangel back. Blackeye blinked, hesitating. "Lostangel, bring your sister over here." Lostangel shook his head, shivering. Blackeye growled. "Lostangel!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am

ooc: ...I made the topic hours ago! It's called Battle Rules. Oh yeah, this isn't in it, but be sure to separate all the different fights. Like:

Petalfall clawed Gorsefang.
<<<<<space>>>>>>>
Badgerstripe attacked Talonstar.

ic: Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze sprinted into camp. The first thing they noticed was stirring and groaning as Rubypaw swam back into consciousness. "What happened?" Pearlblaze asked. Pebblecreek ran off to fight. Rubypaw meowed, "Aquafur..." Her mantor helped her up, and they staggered into the fight.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Everclear twisted under maplewing and used her weight to flip back and land on the other cat, back to stomach. Then she rolled over and slashed viciously at the cats face with her right paw, and stomach with her left.

Mirroagze narrowed her icy grey eyes and stepped slightly to the right, and raking her claws down Snowbird's side as she flew by.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Fallenstar, claws ablaze and fangs snapping fought her way through the mass of teeming, screeching cats. She saw Ebonyclaw from a while back and launched herself at him from behind, digging her back claws into his hind legs and raking her claws down the sides of his stomach, feeling her claws catch on his ribs.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm

ooc: Battle Rules is in Ideas and Suggestions....it really doesn't look like you guys are reading it.... >.>

ic: Aquafur picked out Fallenstar's distinct black fur. Or so he hoped. Like, there were a lot of cats with black fur. This cat was helping a ginger cat. Oh well, he thought as he leaped at the cat, I think this cat's on Fallenstar's side anyway.

Pearlblaze peered behind but it was too late. The breath was knocked out of her as Aquafur landed on her, squashing her to the ground.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 pm

she has silver fur. it was /just/ mentioned.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

ic: Ivorystone screeched at Mirrorgaze, but Whirlwind knocked her over.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Mirrorgaze sighed. After what happened, she never wanted to fight other cats again. It was one of the main reasons she became a medicine cat. But she swallowed her pride and tackled the first enemy cat she was, snarling.

ooc: mirrorgaze got in a fight with her best friend when she was young, and although they were fighting with unsheathed claws, she was more skilled than she thought and she accidentally killed him, swearing never to fight again. who wants to fight her?

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 pm

ic: Ebonyclaw rounded on Brightpool. "You ready to die with your brother?" she sneered. Brightpool snarled. "Why doesn't Snowpetal come here herself and fight me? Too scared?" Brightpool hissed. "I think I will," hissed Snowpetal, appearing with Maplewing, surrounding Brightpool. Screeching in disbelief, Firebird sprang at Ebonyclaw and pulled her away.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Fallenstar has attacked ebony
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 pm

ooc: Nova/Tiger, look at the allegiance.
Fallenstar is a light delicate she-cat with extremely dark jet black fur on her back that fades to a medium dark grey on her stomach. She has brown stripes all over her body that fade with the black, (they get lighter brown at the stomach but dark on her spine). She has bright icy-blue grey eyes and extra long claws, but her fangs are normal. She is an amazing hunter, but doesnt like to fight and is very bad at it. She is an amazing tracker, and has great battle tactics, and is not the best climber at all. Fallenstar is a very smart cat, and a bit shy, but she has a very dry sense of humor. She may be small, but if you get on her bad side, you are in for a torrent of verbal abuse. She hates to be disrespected and will never let a cat walk all over her. Fallenstar is a fair leader and tries to be as just as possible, and has never lost a clan fight before.
Mate: aquafur
Kits: Lunapaw and Solarpaw

Who wants to fight with Pebblecreek, on Fallenstar's side?

ic: Aquafur lunged at the cat. Oh, Pearlblaze, he thought mildly. Pearlblaze shoved Rubypaw to the side, taking Aquafur's claws in her side. She tried to retaliate and swiped at his face but he ducked. He then pushed her side. Pearlblaze fell, temporarily unbalanced, and Aquafur started tearing at her with his claws. He felt sharp teeth pierce his tail, turning to see a still woozy Rubypaw biting his tail hard enough to draw blood. "Back for a rematch, eh, pest?" he hissed in annoyance. He sent her flying again with a backwards kick of leg, the tips of his claws making scratches on the apprentice's throat. He clawed Pearlblaze a few more times to make sure she was out of the fight. Then Aquafur sat on his haunches, cleaned the blood off his tail and claws (most not his own), and ambled off to find Fallenstar.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 pm

As in, stripes. I made a post to clarify this. I couldn't edit it, obviously, bcause I didn't post it.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm

ooc: yes, but primarily black. Fades to, black. From a distance, black. Why does it matter anyway??

and Nova, Aquafur can fight Mirrorgaze if he can win.

ic: Aquafur was getting impatient behind his generally calm demeanor. How far away, he thought as he dodged fighting warriors, can this she-cat be?

Pearlblaze attempted to get up, but it was too painful. Her whole right side was covered with claws marks until it resembled one huge, red, bleeding gash. The surrounding fur and grass were already matted with the scarlet flood. The only lucky thing was that the wound wasn't the deepest. "Rubypaw..." she croaked. Rubypaw, a couple tail-lengths away, lay on the ground, motionless.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

No, she needs to keep fighting. who wants to fight everclear?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 pm

ooc: Mooncry is free to fight anycat!
@Willow: could warriorsclanworld.forumotion.com join the awca?
ic: Ebony thrashed under the weight of the two cats, but Snowpetal and Maplewing were still surrounding Brightpool.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 am

ooc: Well, my apprentices, Blackpaw, Hurricanepaw and Ringpaw are free! But they'll stay together if it's possible... It won't matter if they lose or win. Darkpaw will always go to their rescue.
ic: Luna was shivering hard. No... No... No... NO! She whimpered silently, hoping this was all a dream. There was no kits around her, and she croaked silently. "Guys...?"
Darkpaw was panicking. "Oh no... I can't just jump in like 'Darkpaw to the rescue!' Like what always happens in stories told by the elders... Oh my SpiritClan what am I talking about?! I need to help my clanmates!"
Lostangel shivered. "You... You can't hurt her." Blackeye snarled. "You are going to betray Aquafur, who saved your life!?" Lostangel shook his head wildly. "NO!" Snowangel felt warm. Her brother is going to come back to her!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

ooc: Lol, i havent been Rp'ing fecently, sorry guys! Razz
Rippleshade's free?

ic: Brightpaw padded around, still yowling in terror

Swiftpaw attacked any cat that came near the defenseless ones, snarling with fury.

Amberpaw dropped Rappitpaw to the ground, and put her paws on his stomach. "Do you give in?" she asked evilly, diggging her claws in slightly.

Pearldapple looked around. "It's okay, Luna. Me, Star, Spirit and Snowbird will protect you!" she whipped around, clawing at somecat who came near. The cat yowled in surprise, and looked at his ex-mate, frowning.
"Oh, sorry Lightingclaw. I didnt see it was you...."
"Just hurry up and get back to defending the queens!" Lightningclaw snapped, clawing away another cat.

Rippleshade padded around the edges of the battle, waiting for one of Aquafur's cats to come out and fight him.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 12 Empty WILLOW!!!

Post by eaglestar Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Can warriorsclanworld.forumotion.com join awca? Ocean said to ask you.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 pm

can Everclear beat mooncry?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 am

ooc: LOL... What should I say?
ic: Luna nodded, still shivering. She never knew a cat who just met her can protect her with their life.
Blackeye growled. "Traitor!" He snarled as he lunged at Lostangel. Lostangel kicked and slashed, side by side with his sister.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 am

@ nova--yes, Mooncry is kinda weak
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm

OOC-Jumping in Wink

Lunapaw yowled in pain when her belly was sliced open by Rabbitpaw, luckily he was attacked by Amberpaw. She looked down at her wound, as scarlet blood pooled around her. She unsheathed her claws and a fiery rage consumed her calm personality. She burst out of the apprentice den, raking her claws at her enemies.
She didn't even stop and think about finding her mother, father or brother.

Wisteriafros charged into the camp and slashed at Everclear, the deputy. She actually didn't want to, but...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Solarpaw saw Lunapaw running out of the apprentice's den. He abruptly changed course towards her. However, he saw Rabbitpaw being attacked by Amberpaw and started slashing his attacker to help Rabbitpaw.

Pearlblaze concluded that her wound was actually very shallow. The problem with wounds like that, they bled almost twice as much as usual.

Rubypaw lifted her aching head and groaned. Again? She gingerly got up, but almost puked when she saw her mentor lying in a pool of blood.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Lunapaw, not even noticing the fact that her brother was there, slashed at Rabbitpaw and Solarpaw, but she only registered them as 'Evil kittes'.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw yowled and thrust Amberpaw off into Lunapaw. "I didn't need your help!" he snapped at Solarpaw.
ooc: Sorry Nova, Moon's on Fallenstar side, I forgot. Lichen oak will fight her instead.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Solarpaw's temper snapped. "Fine! I should have let you be torn to pieces then," he snarled as he slashed haphazardly at Amberpaw and Lunapaw.

Pearlblaze got up. She noticed Rubypaw staring. "I'm fine," she mewed. "But I'll go to the medicine cat's den. Come with me."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Mooncry whimpered at the edge of camp. affraid
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 am

ooc: LOL APPRENTICE SPAT XD

ic: Amberpaw looked from Rabbitpaw to Solarpaw to Lunapaw, then shrugged. "Siut yourselves," she sighed, the jumped on top of Rabbitpaw, squashing him flat to the ground. "Do you give in yet?" she hissed in his ear.

Brightpaw looked at Pearlblaze and Rubypaw. She gasped, the sighed. "Come in, guys, quickly! I'll get some herbs," she said, then raced off into the store and grabbed mouthfuls of dock, marigold and borage.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 pm

ic: Yawning, Rabbitpaw promptly rolled over until Amberpaw until he was crushing her under him.
Lichenoak lept at Everclear, knocking the warrior over with sheer luck, and started clawing at her.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 am

Wisteriafrost clawed at Everclear, helping out Lichenoak. She pretended like she enjoyed the slashing of fur, the helpless cries, and the endless blood but she in reality hated it all. Why couldn't the war end already?

Lunapaw snapped out of ramage and noticed that Solarpaw was right in front of her. "Solarpaw? Solarpaw!" she cried and she ran over to him, sheathing her claws. Her brother was safe! Her brother was back!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Solarpaw was confused, and kept his claws unsheathed. "L-Lunapaw?" He thought she was attacking him so he guarded with his claws.

"Thanks, Brightpaw!" Pearlblaze called into the medicine cat's den. She slumped down from the loss of blood while Rubypaw anxiously guarded the entrance.

Rosefeather ran to the medicine cat's den, panting and bleeding a little from various claw wounds. She had notified Fallenstar, and afterwards walking slowly towards the medicine cat den, taking the way around to get some exercise and enjoy the nice day. However, she had been caught right in the crossfire. "Brightpaw! What's going on?" she cried. She noticed Pearlblaze. "Holy SpiritClan! Cobwebs!" Rosefeather ran into the den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Amberpaw hissed in outrage, trying to get the heavier apprentice off of her.

Swiftpaw staggered into the medicine den, with a wrenched clawn and a massive gash down his side. "Brightpaw!" he managed to gasp, before collapsing on his side.

Brightpaw grabbed some marigold, goldenroot and cobwebs from the medicine store, and padded back out. "Swiftpaw!" she exclaimed when she saw her brother. "Rosefeather! Can you treat Pearlblaze and Rubypaw while i help Swiftpaw?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 pm

"Sure," Rosefeather replied. She ran over what to do in her head. Going over to the store, she picked up some herbs and returned to her patients. She made a poultice of goldenrod, dock, and marigold to prevent infect. Rosefeather quickly applied it to Pearlblaze's wound, and went back for some cobwebs. She remembered something and shouted to Pearlblaze, "Do you want any poppy seeds?" The voice floated back, "Okay, maybe just one. Thank you." The medicine cat apprentice grabbed a couple poppy seeds along with the cobwebs. She covered the huge wound with a thick layer of cobwebs. "Brightpaw," she called without raising her head, "We're going to need a lot more cobwebs." Dropping the poppy seeds in front of Pearlblaze and Rubypaw, she asked the smaller apprentice, "You can have one too if you need it. How are you injured?"
Rubypaw pointed to her head, and then passed out again.
Rosefeather discovered some swellings on Rubypaw's head, probably from hitting her head too many times. She put some stinging nettle on it, then cursed, removed the nettles, and kept the leaves. Now what, she thought. She groomed herself.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

"Solarpaw! What are you doing?" replied Lunapaw, and despite being angry and agressive no less than 5 seconds ago, appeared very calm, despite being in a bloody battle.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Solarpaw started to shout, trying to convince himself, "You're evil! You and Fallenstar and her cats drove us out of the camp. Right?? Aquafur is good!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Brightpaw placed her brother on a mossy nest, watching helplessly as blood pooled around him. Swiftpaw groaned, and Brightpaw snapped back to reality. "Okay. Marigold and goldenrod poultice, with a bit of dock. Kept in place by cobwebs." she recited automatically.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm

"What? No! How could you think that? We are your family Solarpaw! We would never do that! Dad was the one that rebelled against the cats. He is the one trying to kill mom and take over Moonclan for himself. And he is using you, too! For his evil purposes." Lunapaw tried to keep her voice calm, but the fact that she could win Solarpaw, her brother back to her side and the fact her father had caused all of this violence and anger had made her voice rise higher and higher.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Solarpaw glanced around wildly. He didn't know what to believe in. "N-NO, you must be lying! Why else would we be living in a poorly made camp while you guys have everything here?? We were the ones kicked out, not you. Aquafur was right!" he declared, "you're trying to deceive me again! But I won't let you!" His mews rose to a yowl, and he leaped at Lunapaw with claws unsheathed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 am

Darkpaw gasped when she came back with some cobwebs. "What happened here!?" She was too shocked to see so much injured cat in once. Darkpaw shivered and called out. "Any more hurt cats, Brightpaw? Rosefeather?"

Lostangel had realized what mattered to him the most was his sister. He never noticed. Blackeye was filled with anger, and he growled. "Whatever you want, Lostangel. But you must remember... Aquafur will win. Not Fallenstar!" He jumped into the big fighting crowd as he slashed around the cats. Lostangel panted as he sat down heavily. Snowangel gasped. "Oh my SpiritClan! Your belly!" Blackeye had left a big slice open in Lostangel's belly. His vision was getting blurry, and he felt Snowangel dragging him toward the medicine cat's den.

Darkpaw saw Snowangel dragging Lostangel into the den. Wasn't Lostangel on Aquafur's side? Her ears went straight in caution, but she realized he was hurt. Snowangel whimpered. "Darkpaw, please help him! He's not on Aquafur's side now. He came back to us!" Darkpaw nodded slowly as she rolled Lostangel over. She gasped when she saw the wound. But she never saw one this big before. Can I do this? Will I be able to? She mewed weakly. "Glo-" No! I have to do this on my own! She grabbed some marigold and cobwebs which she just found, and started to heal his infection.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 am

Brightpaw looked at her brother, who was now sleeping soundly, his fur slicked with a poultice. "Oh Swiftpaw. You bit off a bit more than you could chew there," she mumbled quietly.

Amberpaw relaxed her muscles. "Okay, Rabbitpaw. I give up!" she said.

Lightningclaw spun around, slashing his claws at a cat behind him. He managed to stop just in time. "Everclear!" he said gratefully.

Pearldapple slashed at any cat who came near the nursery entrance. "You okay there Luna and Snowbird?" she asked.

Rippleshade lay on the side of the clearing panting, a gash in his side weeeping blood on to the ground.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Luna muffled throught the fluffy nest. "Hleff... (Yes)" Ok I sound lame talking here.

Runatune felt her heart was getting teared apart, injured by her own brother. When Wolfcry's sharp claws almost met her belly, Solareclipse charged in. Solareclipse growled. "Don't you dare!" He pushed Runatune away and faced Wolfcry. They padded around in slowly in circles, still facing each other. Then suddenly Wolfcry yowled as he jumped up. Solareclispe yowled back and he ducked under Wolfcry's belly as he slashed. Wolfcry shrieked loudly as he fell on the ground. Blood flew out from the wound and Solareclipse looked at Wolfcry's life slowly getting away from his body. Runatune was shocked to see her mate kill her brother. Solareclipse realized she padding toward him, he turned around and mewed. "Sorry, Runatune. But if he still was alive, he would definitely kill you." Runatune nodded slowly, forcing her to understand. "I understand..." She panted. "I... Understand."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm

OOC-This battle is epic Shocked

IC-Lunapaw yowled in shocked suprise as Solarpaw, her own brother, leapt on her and began to attack her. She closed her eyes as she wildly slashed at her brother.
Oh Spiritclan, please wake me up from this nightmare! she pleaded in her mind, as she kept her eyes closed. She could not bare to see her brother be hurt by her own hand. But she needed to defend herself!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Solarpaw gasped as one of Lunapaw's flailing paws caught his face. A gash opened right above left eye and started to drip. It looked as if he was crying blood. "You traitor!" he gulped. He screamed in rage and began clawing his sister, aiming for her throat.

Aquafur watched his kits fight, annoyed, from a distance. "Now this is all excellent," he muttered without purring, "But where in all of DarkClan is Fallenstar???"

Rosefeather peeked out of the medicine cat's den. Pearlblaze was doing well, and she had left Rubypaw, who was adequately healed, with a stack of cobwebs, in case Pearlblaze's cobwebs needed changing. The medicine cat apprentice had decided to look for any cats that were too injured to reach the den and medical treatment.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 pm

ic: Snowbird groaned in pain. "The...the kits...the kits are coming..." she gasped. Glowheart bustled in. "Wolfsong's fever went down a little, so I thought I--oh!" she said, looking at Snowbird. Firebird thrust his way in, kicking Leopardheart away behind him. Mooncry sat at the entrance of the nursery to guard.
Rabbitpaw sneered at the small apprentice beneath him. "See? Aquafur will win this," he laughed at Amberpaw's efforts.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Amberpaw snarled underneath Rabbitpaw. "You think you're so popular. Go on then, kill me if you have to!" she challenged.

Pearldapple sat beside Mooncry at the entrance to the nursery.

Brightpaw looked at Rosefeather. "Maybe you should go and help Glowheart?" she asked.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:55 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw looked startled at the thought. He would never admit it, but Amberpaw seemed pretty nice. Well, not nice. After all, it was a battle.
ooc: He LOVES Amberpaw! Embarassed
ic: Maplewing stalked over, Snowpetal kicking a weak Brightpool who was trying to follow. "Kill her, or I will," she snarled, her unsheathed claws pressing against Amberpaw's throat. A thin trickle of blood flowed. Rabbitpaw hesistated. He knew Aquafur and the rest would never forgive him for this... Screeching, he launched himself at Maplewing, who looked startled. The apprentice knocked the tortoiseshell warrior off her feet. "Run!" he yowled to Amberpaw. Brightpool grinned at him...was she winking at him?...and launched herself at Snowpetal again. With a yelp, Snowpetal stumbled and was crushed under the ferocious warrior.
Meanwhile, Cloudspots grappled with his sister, Leopardheart. The two rolled around until they were covered in sand.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Lunapaw yowled and jumped back, and accidentaly crashed into Maplewing, knocking her over.
She was so confused! Her brother was lost, and had fallen prey to Aquafur's hypnotic tricks. She had no choice but to fight now. It also seemed that Rabbitpaw had joined them as well.
Ergh, so many things were happening!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Solarpaw was in a bloody rage. The cut above his eye constantly bleed, so he saw through a film of red, painting everything and everyone around him in grotesque shades of scarlet. "DIE!" he screamed to Lunapaw as he slashed everywhere. His claws whistled through air, and he realized that Lunapaw had crashed into Maplewing. "See?? This proves it! You're evil! Stop attacking my clanmates!" he yelled. Solarpaw started slashing again.

Rosefeather nodded. "I'll try to find Glowheart." She walked out of the den stealthily, trying to get to the nursery, but she noticed Rippleshade at the edge of camp. "Rippleshade!" she gasped, running over to bring him to the medicine cat den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Lunapaw yowled. She had no choice now. She started to attack and slash at her brother.

Wisteriafrost was unsure of what to do. She saw Rosefeather, her friend and stared at her. Should she attack her?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Solarpaw fought with his sister. "How could you do this?? I thought you were good!" he roared. "I TRUSTED you!"

Rosefeather started dragging Rippleshade. She felt that someone was watching her and she whipped around, in fighting position. She sheathed her claws when she saw it was Wisteriafrost. "SpiritClan! Wisteriafrost, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" she gasped, walking over to her friend.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

Rippleshade groaned loudly. Lightningclaw limped over to him, out of the sight of Rosefeather and Wisteriafrost.

Amberpaw struggled away from Maplewing, Brightpool, Snowpetal and Rabbitpaw, who seemed to have gone over to Fallenstar's side. SHe sprinted out of the apprentices den, with the cut on her throat glistening with sickly warm blood. "Where's mom?" she thought frantically, looking around for Pearldapple.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

"I TRUSTED YOU, YOU PIECE OF FOXDUNG! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME?!" yowled Lunapaw as she slashed at Solarpaw, over and over again allowing her normally calm personality to change into her rough and violent one.

Wisteriafrost nervously backed away from Rosefeather. "I...we...I mean...We can't do this!" stuttered Wisteriafrost, looking for the right words. "Your the enemy! You can't help me! Its.....its not allowed!" she cried. "We......we can't be friends anymore." she said. Despite her best efforts, tears began to run down her face. How could she fight and be enemies with her best friend? The tears covered her eyes, blurring the shapes of the cats around her. She looked around and saw friend fight friend, family fighting family, lover fight lover. This can't happen! She wouldn't let it!
This was wrong!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Solarpaw would have purred and joked that Lunapaw was a copycat if he was in his right mind, but he was in battle. "STOP COPYING ME! IT'S SO ANNOYING!" he raged. He was covered in blood, some his and some his sister's.

Rosefeather got a defiant look in her eye. "What are you talking about? Just because we're on opposite sides doesn't mean we can't be friends!" she retorted. She saw Wisteriafrost start to cry, and she softened down to her usual gentle manner. "Without friends, we are nothing. I'll always be there to help those in need, anyway, even enemies," she added softly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw roughly shoved Solarpaw. "Can't you see? Aquafur is lying to us!" he hissed.
Maplewing groaned, trying to get up, but accidentally crashed into her sister. Brightpool stumbled up, trying to limp over to Glowheart.
Glowheart purred. "That's a she-cat, Snowbird! Come on, only a few more to go!"
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Solarpaw turned to Rabbitpaw. He must have been a fearsome sight, his normally warm and clear blue eyes red from the blood dripping into them and his gold coat covered with blood, too. And one could tell, from looking at Solarpaw, that something inside him had snapped. "Are you a traitor too, Rabbitpaw?" he asked in a scary calm voice after shoving Lunapaw away to get a few seconds to talk. "They've gotten you too!" His face twisted, and in a flash he had his teeth heading towards Rabbitpaw's throat.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Lunapaw snarled a barbaric and primative snarl as she charged at Solarpaw and knocked him to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT ME FRIENDS! I WON'T LET YOU!" She then began to slash over and over again at his belly. Solarpaw had to be stopped.

Wisteriafrost looked at Rosefeather and started sobbing, her tears falling to the ground and mixing with the blood. She wouldn't let his happen! This war had to stop!
She whispered "Thank you, Rosefeather, for making me believe was right. And was wrong."
Wisteriafrost suddenly unsheathed her claws and charged at Aquafur!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 am

ooc: HAHA AMAZING!! Very Happy

ic: Amberpaw saw Solarpaw's teeth heading towards Rabbitpaw's throat -the same cat who had just saved her life- and charged at him. She glanced at Lunapaw, and managed to pull Rabbitpaw away from Solarpaw and Lunapaw.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Solarpaw yowled as Lunapaw scratched his stomach. He managed to overpower her, as he had always been the better fighter, and catch his claws on the side of her neck, pushing down to rake cuts and shove her head down to the ground as he wormed out using Lunapaw as a stabilizer with a grip in her neck. Breathing heavily, he lunged at Amberpaw and Rabbitpaw. He furiously slashed at the two, probably hurting them in several places. "Why would you defend him?? Solarpaw shouted as he clawed them in a frenzy. "Only his weakness kept him from killing you! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He turned to his sister, continuing to kick backwards at Amberpaw and Rabbitpaw. "And you! How is Rabbitpaw your friend??? Why would you protect that traitor and not, me, your brother? Not even your father?" The blood began to fall from his face in larger and faster droplets down his face, and there were tears mixed with them.

Rosefeather was about to say you're welcome when Wisteriafrost charged at Aquafur! "Holy SpiritClan what are you doing no!" she mewed desperately. She also attacked Aquafur to help her friend.

Aquafur glanced at the two attackers. "Hmm," he mewed idly as they got closer and he unsheathed his claws. "A weak she-cat and a medicine cat. Why do they ever bother."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next