Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 13 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 13 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Solarpaw fought with his sister. "How could you do this?? I thought you were good!" he roared. "I TRUSTED you!"

Rosefeather started dragging Rippleshade. She felt that someone was watching her and she whipped around, in fighting position. She sheathed her claws when she saw it was Wisteriafrost. "SpiritClan! Wisteriafrost, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" she gasped, walking over to her friend.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

Rippleshade groaned loudly. Lightningclaw limped over to him, out of the sight of Rosefeather and Wisteriafrost.

Amberpaw struggled away from Maplewing, Brightpool, Snowpetal and Rabbitpaw, who seemed to have gone over to Fallenstar's side. SHe sprinted out of the apprentices den, with the cut on her throat glistening with sickly warm blood. "Where's mom?" she thought frantically, looking around for Pearldapple.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

"I TRUSTED YOU, YOU PIECE OF FOXDUNG! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME?!" yowled Lunapaw as she slashed at Solarpaw, over and over again allowing her normally calm personality to change into her rough and violent one.

Wisteriafrost nervously backed away from Rosefeather. "I...we...I mean...We can't do this!" stuttered Wisteriafrost, looking for the right words. "Your the enemy! You can't help me! Its.....its not allowed!" she cried. "We......we can't be friends anymore." she said. Despite her best efforts, tears began to run down her face. How could she fight and be enemies with her best friend? The tears covered her eyes, blurring the shapes of the cats around her. She looked around and saw friend fight friend, family fighting family, lover fight lover. This can't happen! She wouldn't let it!
This was wrong!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Solarpaw would have purred and joked that Lunapaw was a copycat if he was in his right mind, but he was in battle. "STOP COPYING ME! IT'S SO ANNOYING!" he raged. He was covered in blood, some his and some his sister's.

Rosefeather got a defiant look in her eye. "What are you talking about? Just because we're on opposite sides doesn't mean we can't be friends!" she retorted. She saw Wisteriafrost start to cry, and she softened down to her usual gentle manner. "Without friends, we are nothing. I'll always be there to help those in need, anyway, even enemies," she added softly.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw roughly shoved Solarpaw. "Can't you see? Aquafur is lying to us!" he hissed.
Maplewing groaned, trying to get up, but accidentally crashed into her sister. Brightpool stumbled up, trying to limp over to Glowheart.
Glowheart purred. "That's a she-cat, Snowbird! Come on, only a few more to go!"

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Solarpaw turned to Rabbitpaw. He must have been a fearsome sight, his normally warm and clear blue eyes red from the blood dripping into them and his gold coat covered with blood, too. And one could tell, from looking at Solarpaw, that something inside him had snapped. "Are you a traitor too, Rabbitpaw?" he asked in a scary calm voice after shoving Lunapaw away to get a few seconds to talk. "They've gotten you too!" His face twisted, and in a flash he had his teeth heading towards Rabbitpaw's throat.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Lunapaw snarled a barbaric and primative snarl as she charged at Solarpaw and knocked him to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT ME FRIENDS! I WON'T LET YOU!" She then began to slash over and over again at his belly. Solarpaw had to be stopped.

Wisteriafrost looked at Rosefeather and started sobbing, her tears falling to the ground and mixing with the blood. She wouldn't let his happen! This war had to stop!
She whispered "Thank you, Rosefeather, for making me believe was right. And was wrong."
Wisteriafrost suddenly unsheathed her claws and charged at Aquafur!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 am

ooc: HAHA AMAZING!! Very Happy

ic: Amberpaw saw Solarpaw's teeth heading towards Rabbitpaw's throat -the same cat who had just saved her life- and charged at him. She glanced at Lunapaw, and managed to pull Rabbitpaw away from Solarpaw and Lunapaw.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Solarpaw yowled as Lunapaw scratched his stomach. He managed to overpower her, as he had always been the better fighter, and catch his claws on the side of her neck, pushing down to rake cuts and shove her head down to the ground as he wormed out using Lunapaw as a stabilizer with a grip in her neck. Breathing heavily, he lunged at Amberpaw and Rabbitpaw. He furiously slashed at the two, probably hurting them in several places. "Why would you defend him?? Solarpaw shouted as he clawed them in a frenzy. "Only his weakness kept him from killing you! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He turned to his sister, continuing to kick backwards at Amberpaw and Rabbitpaw. "And you! How is Rabbitpaw your friend??? Why would you protect that traitor and not, me, your brother? Not even your father?" The blood began to fall from his face in larger and faster droplets down his face, and there were tears mixed with them.

Rosefeather was about to say you're welcome when Wisteriafrost charged at Aquafur! "Holy SpiritClan what are you doing no!" she mewed desperately. She also attacked Aquafur to help her friend.

Aquafur glanced at the two attackers. "Hmm," he mewed idly as they got closer and he unsheathed his claws. "A weak she-cat and a medicine cat. Why do they ever bother."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 am

"You are not my brother." whispered Lunapaw, deathly calm now. "And you never will be."
Lunapaw wriggled out of Solarpaw's grip and stood by her friends.

Wisteriafrost lashed out at Aquafur with her unsheathed claws over and over again. "Die...die...die...DIE!" she yowled as she raked at Aquafur.

OOC-XD Willow
Battle should end soon, btw Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Cloudstorm pinned his sister down. Leopardheart hissed but couldn't get up as her bulky brother sat on her and casually began to wash his fur. Rabbitpaw gasped for breath.
"And you're done!" Glowheart told Snowbird.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

ooc: isn't there like a whole ring of fire or something? Okay. FALLENSTAR, fight Aquafur!

ic: Aquafur hissed as he got a couple of scratches on his flank. "Annoying mosquitoes, " he mewed as he deftly caught Rosefeather under the jaw with a horixontal strike. She crumpled to the ground, neck bleeding. "My...pelt," she coughed. "Sorry, Wisteriafrost," she meowed as she tried to attack Aquafur again, but lurched to the ground.
Aquafur turned to Wisteriafrost. "I need to fight Fallenstar, not her underlings," he mewed in disgust. He fought back with ferocity, a whirling dervish of claws and teeth as he attacked her.

Solarpaw shook with anger, rage, and extreme sadness. "So be it," he murmured, "So be it." His face twisted. All the happy memories with his mother and sister swirled into a pool of hatred and guilt. "Thanks. Now I have nothing to lose!" He fought back like all of DarkClan.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 am

ooc: lol, kk Wink

ic: Amberpaw looked at Rabbitpaw, eyes glistening with tears. "Rabbitpaw! Dont leave me, please! I'll get Brightpaw to heal you!" she pleaded.

Brightpaw padded into the nursery, doging the flailing body of one of Aquafur's cats. "Snowbird!"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 am

Rabbitpaw coughed. "I...I'll be fine," he wheezed. He managed to stand.
Snowbird lifted her head to look at Brightpaw.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Aquafur got an insane idea. Dodging Wisteriafrost for a moment, he ran towards Rosefeather and bit her throat. He thought, with almost a maniacal declaration, that it was better if Fallenstar had less cats on her side. Besides, Rosefeather was a healer, a poor fighter, and foolishly loyal. When Aquafur's side won, she would just be a burden to his new clan.

Solarpaw attacked Lunapaw.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 am

ooc: LOL... Now I don't know how to describe this battle.
ic: After treating Lostangel, Darkpaw was running around the medicine cat's den. OMS OMS OMS OMS! She was panicking inside, but she acted cool.

Luna yawned. When is this battle going to end? I'm a bit sleepy... No, I can't sleep! I might get killed in any second! But, it's fine if I just slept a bit right? She was having a weird argument in her mind.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Brightpaw looked at her mentor. "Need any help?" she asked sweetly.

Amberpaw breathed a sigh of relief. "I dont think i could have lived without you, Rabbitpaw," she breathed in his ear.

Swiftpaw groaned in the medcine den, his wound starting to ache.

Pearldapple glanced at her adopted kit. "It's okay, i'll wake you if something's happening," she promsed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Rubypaw noticed Darkpaw running around the medicine cat den. "Um, Darkpaw, do you want me to help with anything?" she asked. She felt useless, not being able to fight.

Pearlblaze wanted to do something, but she had a huge gaping wound on her side that felt like it was on fire. So she sighed and tried to will herself to heal faster.

Pebblecreek fought. (any opponents?...)

Aquafur released Rosefeather's throat after her feeble attempts to get him to release stopped, and she slid to the ground, motionless. He had second thoughts while staring at her blood-stained body, and he declared regrettably, "Aww, I should have just clawed her throat out! I hate the taste of blood." He spat a few times and returned to fighting Wisteriafrost.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 am

Darkpaw panted. "Well... You can help me to take some cobwebs? I have to treat Hurricanepaw's scratches." She wasn't really that tired that she needed someone to help her to takr cobwebs, but she thought it might be nice for her to feel needed.

Luna purred quietly when she heard Pearldapple. But... How did she know what I saw thinking? OMS! She can read my mind?! No, that's impossible...

Hurricanepaw croaked. "Darkpaw? Are you done yet?" Darkpaw glared at her. "Be patient. You just came here, you know. And it's just a scratch."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Lunapaw fought back fericiously. She would not let Solarpaw hurt anymore of her friends! Her claws slashed at his pelt and drew more blood. It was hard to tell after each other fighting each so aggresively who's blood was who.

Wisteriafrost stood in shock for a moment. One moment her friend was fighting valiantly beside her, the next she was lying dead on the floor.
"YOU. MONSTER." she screamed as she slashed at Aquafur with all the fury of the Spiritclan.
Rosefeather would be avenged. She would kill Aquafur, no matter what! He would die for what he did!
She slashed over and over again, aiming for his face, his back, his belly, whatever she could claw at.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: Er, Ocean, are we still doing that ring of flames? Or is that outside?

ic: Solarpaw fought with Lunapaw. He roared like a badger every time Lunapaw hurt him, and then he paid her back in return.

Aquafur began to get overwhelmed by Wisteriafrost. After all, and he knew by experience, there was nothing that fueled (the dark side of the Force) fighting more than vengeance, rage, and anger, and Wisteriafrost was pretty much running on it. Also, Aquafur had already been in several fights before this one. In his weakened state faced by a cat fighting like she had been living on travel herbs mixed with catmint and honey, he might, just might, lose. And that would not do. It wasn't even Fallenstar! He desperately glanced around, guarding with his claws and stepping back. It looked like his cats were beginning to be overwhelmed despite the earlier victories and losing numbers because of deserters. He cursed; it looked like his plan would have to be delayed even more. "RETREAT" he yelled. "PUSH BACK TO THE FOREST." He gave Wisteriafrost a few more slashes before sprinting away, bleeding from new cuts.

Rosefeather was dying. Not dead yet, but close. Wisteriafrost, she tried to rasp, but all that came out was a grating noise and clots of blood. Oh well...Wisteriafrost, what I'm trying to tell you is....follow your heart....I will always be your friend....and make sure my pelt is neat and clean when I'm buried...blood red....clashes horribly with the fur color......she thought, trying to beam it into Wisteriafrost's slowly blurring head. And it might have, because she was already passing into spirit form. And so, Rosefeather died, in the leafy shadows of the MoonClan camp, lying on bloody grass, and just having began her medicine cat dream.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *camp)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 pm

OOC-Um well what was suppose to happen was that Aqua would retreat and then Fallen would attack and then there would be the ring of flames and everything, but I think it might be quicker to do it your way Wink Smile
ROSEFEATHER!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

IC-Lunapaw snarled at Solarpaw and slashed at him with her claws. She was barely aware of anything that was happening around her and was focused solely on her twin.

Wisteriafrost yowled "FOR ROSEFEATHER!" and charged after Aquafur. She had had the strangest thoughts just now...follow your heart and make sure my pelt is clean? I will always be your friend and blood red clashes horribly with my pelt color? What?
Either way, her heart was telling her to chase after Aquafur and avenge her friend.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

ooc: What? What's my way? (btw, for the ring of flames, will it start raining and then lightning and then fire? hmm? Because WE HAVEN'T HAD ANY WEATHER IN MOONS!!! <cat moons)
oh yeah, Rosefeather...I did it so my absence would impact the sight less. Like, I didn't want my charries just to go away (like Flame's?) or all of them not be played.

ic: Solarpaw heard his father cry. He curled his lip at the thought of retreating, but after Lunapaw's betrayal, Aquafur was the only one he could trust, and he couldn't let him down. "Retreat!" he yelled, spreading the message. He limped backwards towards the exit. He didn't want to show his back to the enemy.

Aquafur ran back, formulating a plan in his mind. They would pull back to the middle of the forest and regroup, maybe send a messenger back and get some reinforcements from the Outpost...if they hadn't deserted. He ground his fangs together, grinding his unsheathed claws into the earth as he ran. Maybe he should just go...take Solarpaw, wait until the son got older, stronger, slier, eviler. Train him. Then they would have their revenge and get followers unquestionably loyal.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm

ic: Glowheart purred as she twined her tail around Darkpaw's. "After we heal all the cats, you'll be going to the (insert name of whatever "device" that they use to communicate with SpiritClan i.e. Moonpool, Moonstone) and getting your warrior name.
At the same time, Wolfsong roused from his sleep, his fever gone. "Glowheart? What happened?' he croaked. "Hush!" Glowheart said. "You should rest...the fever's gone, thank SpiritClan! Aquafur's done for, he's out of here. Fallenstar might--" she stopped short, thinking it might be better if Wolfsong didn't know of the probability that a patrol was going out to hunt Aquafur. "Rest," she finished awkwardly.
Mooncry lept up. "We did it!" she yowled happily. She then saw Rosefeather's body. "Oh, no!" she murmured in distress. The ex-medicine cat was dead. "GLOWHEART! GLOWHEART!" she yowled in distress.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Rubypaw walked over to Darkpaw. "I have some cobwebs," she mewed, with a paw swathed in the stickly white material.

ooc: Moonrock, I think Very Happy

ic: Pearlblaze slept...

Pebblecreek went to chase out Aquafur and his followers.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 am

OOC-Your way would be Aqua's forces retreat, then we chase after them and fight them in the jungle.
I think that way would be better Smile
START THE RAIN! Twisted Evil

IC-Lunapaw noticed that her twin was fleeing from the battle and so she charged after him, traling behind Pebblecreek and Wisteriafrost. There was no way she was going to let her traitorous brother get away! This would be end right here, right now.
As she ran out of the camp, a thick rain began pelting down on the cats of Moonclan, almost as if Spiritclan itself was crying over the loss of some many cats, friends, and families.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

Darkpaw's eyes sparkled. "Really?" She wondered what name she was going to get, but it wasn't time to think about that. Then she heard Mooncry's yowl. She padded out quickly, and gasped when she saw the dead body. "What... What happened?"
Runatune looked at her brother as Solareclipse dragged his body to the side.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 pm

ic: Glowheart raced out, startled. Mooncry's pelt was slick with the rain.
Meanwhile...
"YEAH! BEAT THAT, YOU TRAITORS!" Whirlwind yowled as she raced after the last remaining Aquafur cats. Cheers went up as more cats (namely, my cats!) joined the chase. Hissing in disgust, Maplewing slashed her traitorous apprentice on his side again and then followed the rest of her Clan out the camp.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 am

Runatune stared at the cheering cats. "Now this is an awkward situation..." Solareclipse nudged at her. "Relax! We can have fun too! YEAH! GO!" Blackpaw thought his father looked lame, and so did Ringpaw. Hurricanepaw was cheering too.
Darkpaw didn't have time for that. "Glowheart, we have to carry her in!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm

ooc: Hi...I'm back.
ic: Glowheart dipped her head silently, brushing the ex-medicine cat's fur. "She was so brave," she murmured.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13