Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

ooc: I don't mind if my characters win or lose. You can play as them as long as you are battling them. I would prefer Rockheart to win most of his battles because he's strong, same with Sunheart. Is everyone on spring break this week?
ic: Rockheart looked around for another opponent to be used as his scratching post. He located Brightpool and Goldensnake trying to fight off Maplewing and Snowpetal, and launched himself at Goldensnake. Goldensnake spat at him, but Maplewing quickly joined Rockheart. When Brightpool finally managed to free herself from Snowpetal, she dragged Goldensnake into the warrior's den, but it was too late. "Goldensnake!" she yowled. Several other cats, including Whirlwind, Goldenheart, Mooncry, Phoenixpaw, and Wolfpaw heard her cry. Phoenixpaw and Wolfpaw untangled themselves from Lichenoak and rushed to help Brightpool, Goldenheart and Mooncry following them. Maplewing and Snowpetal turned and rushed back into the main battle. Glowheart came over, but said that it was too late for Goldensnake. Snarling, Brightpool turned toward the direction that Snowpetal and Maplewing took off in and rushed after them.
ooc: Yes, Goldensnake is dead.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 am

ooc: I'm making all user's name bold and underlined, that way they'll know if I'm talking to them. All cats name are italicized.
Okay, Star.
Is it okay if my cat, Ivytendril, fights one of your cats? (He is on Aquafur's side.)

Yes, I am on Springbreak. (Ugh, made that sound like a warrior name.)
Aww. Poor Goldensnake.

ic: Angelleaf spat as Pigeonfang landed on her back. "Watch it!" She hissed as she lashed out with her claws, clawing her stomach.

ooc: Runa pay attention! Um, so Pigeonfang will win, is that okay?
ic: Mintberry gasped and recoiled and Rosefeather struck her stomach. She ignored the long scratches on her belly and jumped at Rosefeather, clawing her ears.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 pm

ooc: My Fallenstar cats are: Ghostwing, Whiteblaze, Goldenheart, Cloudspots, Mooncry, Glowheart, Brightpool, Goldensnake (dead), Whirlwind, Ripplepaw, Phoenixpaw, Wolfpaw, Windpaw.
My Aquafur cats (from memory) are Rockheart, Spiketail, Thornclaw, Shadowmelt, Ivorystone, Snowpetal, Maplewing, Blackmoon. I think that's all.

ic: Maplewing looked around and saw Snowpetal being chased by Brightpool. She spun around to help, but Whiteblaze crashed into her. "Muderer!" he snarled, bringing his claws down at Maplewing's head.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Rosefeather yowled with the excruciating pain. Her right ear, a tender flop of skin, was easily ripped to shreds, and she had to tip her head to throw Mintberry off balance and escape further damage. Now, she was seething with rage. Her ear could never be healed again, and she would be forever marred with the ugly wound. Totally blocking out everything, including the throbbing pain from her ear and belly, a red mist seemed to go over her eyes, and she lost concentration on everything but her opponent, and revenge. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR LIFE!" she shrieked, lunging at Mintberry and laying a hard blow on her shoulder. With her ear bleeding profusely, blood all over Rosefeather's face, and a fire in her eyes, she was very, very scary-looking.

Pebblecreek decided it wasn't worth chasing Pigeonfang and traced back to his mate and Rubypaw. However, he found Rubypaw gone, and his jaw dropped. Pearlblaze shook her head. "I couldn't stop him," she mewed helplessly. Pebblecreek raced over to find Rubypaw; there were dangerous cats around, while Pearlblaze returned to the battle.

ooc: Anyone need an opponent?
And actually Jay, can Rosefeather win just this fight?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 am

ooc: It was too much of a hassle if I did that all the time... So I'm giving up.

Okay, Eagle, is it okay if it was a draw? I wouldn't exactly want Mintberry to lose her first battle... Eh heh... Sorry if I'm being picky. :'3
ic: Mintberry gasped as Rosefeather clawed a deep wound in her shoulder. She was looking very angry, and a bit scary, but Mintberry was not going to back down to her. Aquafur must win. She scrambled up, ignoring the blood all around her and splattered on her pelt, and ran towards Rosefeather, jumping up at the last second and sinking her claws in on her shoulders. See how you like that! But Mintberry was tired, really tired.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

ooc: Ok, I'm back, for now. Yes, Jay.
ic: Pigeonfang snarled, and twisted her body to weaken the damage. She threw herself toward Angelleaf. She bit down Angelleaf's tail, as hard as possible.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

ooc: But, don't... I don't want to RP your character while she's fighting mine!
Oh, and Deviltail comes saves the day? (Pigeonfang loses to Deviltail)
ic: Angelleaf screeched and whipped her tail away. She slid under Pigeonfang's belly, and sank her claws in, before skidding out again.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

ooc: Yeah, Jay, I figured out that Mintberry can just run away, so both are still able to fight, or Rosefeather will pass out or something. Another thing: Keep track of that blood! Twisted Evil Spill too much for healthiness and you're outta the battle or the vampires will come. affraid

ic: Rosefeather flipped around gracefully to deflect Mintberry's claws, but they still caught her. The pain was starting to come back again, and she grew more sluggish with each clash. But Rosefeather vowed to fight until she couldn't for the sake of the clan she had joined, the reason why: to help other cats, and to save her pride and pelt. unfortunetly, she just wasn't a very good fighter, but she resolved to use her minimal training and experience. She battered out with her fore paws, tearing Mintberry's right shoulder and continuing diagonally downward to slash her leg.

ooc: Who wants to fight Rubypaw?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Rubypaw

Post by eaglestar Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Eagletalon wrote:ooc: Yeah, Jay, I figured out that Mintberry can just run away, so both are still able to fight, or Rosefeather will pass out or something. Another thing: Keep track of that blood! Twisted Evil Spill too much for healthiness and you're outta the battle or the vampires will come. affraid

ic: Rosefeather flipped around gracefully to deflect Mintberry's claws, but they still caught her. The pain was starting to come back again, and she grew more sluggish with each clash. But Rosefeather vowed to fight until she couldn't for the sake of the clan she had joined, the reason why: to help other cats, and to save her pride and pelt. unfortunetly, she just wasn't a very good fighter, but she resolved to use her minimal training and experience. She battered out with her fore paws, tearing Mintberry's right shoulder and continuing diagonally downward to slash her leg.

ooc: Who wants to fight Rubypaw?

Which side is Rubypaw on? If she's on Aquafur's side, she can fight with Wolfpaw or Windpaw. If she fights with Windpaw, Rubypaw can win, but if she fights Wolfpaw, Wolfpaw's stronger.

ic: Phoenixpaw dashed around, confused by the turmoil. She saw Whiteblaze grappling with another cat that she couldn't see. "Wolfpaw!" she cried out, looking for her brother. Eaglescar rushed towards her. "Phoenixpaw! Over here!" she called, going to the side by the nursery. Phoenixpaw lept over Pigeonfang and rushed to her mentor. "Stay here! I'll get Wolfpaw!" Eaglescar saidm and slipped back into the battle.

Wolfpaw hissed at Cloudspots, who was grappling with his mentor, Spiketail (ooc: since Wolfpaw's mentor is on Aquafur's side, I think that Wolfpaw is too) ic: Cloudspots snarled and pushed Wolfpaw off. "Spiketail's trying to overthrow Fallenstar!" he yowled, trying to fend off Spiketail and Wolfpaw as they slashed at him side by side. Wolfpaw paused. Was his mentor really...no, Spiketail wasn't a traitor, and if he tried to overthrow Fallenstar, then Fallenstar deserves to be overthrown. He lept at Cloudspots again.

Brightpool ripped at Maplewing's soft belly. Maplewing yowled for Snowpetal, but Whiteblaze was rolling around with her, trying to pin her down.

Mooncry rushed over to Ivytendril and snarled. "How dare you!" she hissed. She used the leap-and-hold technique, her claws slashing at Ivytendril's thick pelt.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 pm

ooc: Okay, thanks. Rubypaw will fight Windpaw, if that's okay with you.

ic: Rubypaw ran through the battling cats until she accidentally crashed into Windpaw. "Oh, sorry," she started to say, before realizing Windpaw might be her enemy. She braced herself for a fight.

Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze met up to fight together. They went to find some opponents, and snarled at Shadowmelt and Ivorystone.

ooc: eaglestar, can they have a fight? You can decide who wins.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 am

ooc: Thanks, Star. You decide who wins or lose.
Oh, yes, or the vampires will come and suck their blood! Twisted Evil
ic: Mintberry hissed with pain. She didn't know how long she could continue before passing out or something, but she reared up and hooked a claw in Rosefeather's ear and pulled upwards, creating another tear. Now both of her ears were scarred. Mintberry felt her foot slipping on blood. This was not good. She crashed into Rosefeather accidentally before jumping up and backing away. She couldn't continue. She was too tired.

Ivytendril winced but flipped over, shaking Mooncry off his pelt. He bowled over the dazed Mooncry, pinning her down.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am

ooc: Jay, fine. "Deviltail saves the day!" "Deviltail! Deviltail!" Everyone cheered. Satisfied?
ic: Pigeonfang yowled in pain, but grabbed Angelleaf. She rolled, now Angelleaf on the top. She kicked her belly, throwing Angelleaf off balance. She snarled at Angelleaf, and crouched down, ready to leap again if Angelleaf gets up.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Eagletalon

Post by eaglestar Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Eagletalon wrote:ooc: Okay, thanks. Rubypaw will fight Windpaw, if that's okay with you.

ic: Rubypaw ran through the battling cats until she accidentally crashed into Windpaw. "Oh, sorry," she started to say, before realizing Windpaw might be her enemy. She braced herself for a fight.

Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze met up to fight together. They went to find some opponents, and snarled at Shadowmelt and Ivorystone.

ooc: eaglestar, can they have a fight? You can decide who wins.

ooc: to Eagle--yes and yes
ic: Shadowmelt and Ivorystone spun around to meet Pebblecreek and Pearblaze. Darting around, they knocked Pearblaze off her paws, and Shadowmelt hung onto the back of Pebblecreek while Ivorystone slashed at Pearblaze's exposed tummy. (I don't care who wins or loses, let's just go with the flow, Eagle!)

Windpaw turned around when Rubypaw crashed into her. She wasn't sure which side Rubypaw was on, but to be on the safe side, she lept onto Rubypaw and pinned her down. "Who are you supporting?" she asked, the confusion in her eyes betraying the fact that she had no idea what was going on.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

"Not my ear again," Rosefeather growled. She noticed Mintberry backing away and cheered half heartily. "I won...for once...yay," she mumbled before falling face first and crumpling to the ground, due to various reasons, mostly blood loss.

Pearlblaze yowled and arched her back, twisting out of the way like a snake and managing to get away with a few shallow cuts on her belly, but they bleed a lot. Pebblecreek bucked, or tried too, to get Shadowmelt off his back and help Pearlblaze. He slashed at his attacker's paws. Pearlblaze darted in from the side and raked Ivorystone's flank.

"Uh...I don't know? Fallenstar?" Rubypaw mewed. She had little to no idea what was going on, but based on how Windpaw had her pinned down, it involved apprentices too. She quickly wriggled out in case Windpaw didn't like her answer.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

ooc: Gee Runa, why so snappish?
Is this fine? Angelleaf loses to Pigeonfang, Deviltail fights your other cat and wins?
ic: Ivytendril swiped at Mooncry's exposed underbelly, leaving deep claw marks. Then he let go and jumped off.

Angelleaf panted. She scrambled and sprang off the ground, landing on Pigeonfang and flattening all the air out of her. She then sank her claws in her shoulders.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:38 am

ooc: Because of my stupid slow motioned iPad. And yes.
ic: Pigeonfang shrieked in pain, and pinned Angelleaf on the ground. She scratched Angelleaf's belly, but she was a bit soft inside, so she did not scratched hard. She tried to shake off the softness, and she bit down on Angelleaf's shoulder.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

ooc: Oh okay. That sounds more like you.
ic: Angelleaf yowled with pain. Now she was mad. Really mad. First, her former apprentice. Now her belly. Then her shoulder. Then herself. She kicked off as hard as she could and Pigeonfang tumbled into the air before landing on the ground with a loud thump. Then Angelleaf fainted.
ooc: I need some reminding to what your other cat's name is called.

Also, may I change Angelleaf and Deviltail's name? I'm getting quite ajflajlajdfjka with their names. Question
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 am

ooc: ...... Isn't this I said to you in pokefarm?
ic: Pigeonfang yowled for victory. Then she trotted into the big bundle of cats again. Blackeye looked around for enemies.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 am

ooc: Really? *innocent look*
ic: Deviltail winced when he heard a yowl. He thought someone was in trouble. He ran across to the place were the yowl was coming from, stepping carefully over fainted cats. He arrived at where Angelleaf had fainted. His eyes flashed as he saw his littermate sprawled out on the ground. He leaped on the cat closest to him, Blackeye, in order to get revenge.
ooc: Whatever, so here's the name I would like their names to be changed to if possible:
Angelleaf-Frostschorched
Deviltail-Flarefreeze

I tried to do opposites... Razz
I suppose I will have to re-write their descriptions too?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am

Eagletalon wrote:"Not my ear again," Rosefeather growled. She noticed Mintberry backing away and cheered half heartily. "I won...for once...yay," she mumbled before falling face first and crumpling to the ground, due to various reasons, mostly blood loss.

Pearlblaze yowled and arched her back, twisting out of the way like a snake and managing to get away with a few shallow cuts on her belly, but they bleed a lot. Pebblecreek bucked, or tried too, to get Shadowmelt off his back and help Pearlblaze. He slashed at his attacker's paws. Pearlblaze darted in from the side and raked Ivorystone's flank.

"Uh...I don't know? Fallenstar?" Rubypaw mewed. She had little to no idea what was going on, but based on how Windpaw had her pinned down, it involved apprentices too. She quickly wriggled out in case Windpaw didn't like her answer.

Shadowmelt winced as he felt hot blood seep in between his paws, but hung on. Balancing on his front paws, he pulled Pebblecreek on top of him accidentally, but easily pushed him off and was slashing before Pebblecreek kcould react. Ivorystone stumbled, but managed to jump out of the way in case Pearlblaze tried to do something. (Eagle, Pearl and Pebble are on Fallen's side, right?)

Windpaw relaxed. "Thank goodness!" she mewed. "What's going on here?" she asked, sheathing her claws.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Jaybird

Post by eaglestar Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:46 am

Jaybird wrote:ooc: Really? *innocent look*
ic: Deviltail winced when he heard a yowl. He thought someone was in trouble. He ran across to the place were the yowl was coming from, stepping carefully over fainted cats. He arrived at where Angelleaf had fainted. His eyes flashed as he saw his littermate sprawled out on the ground. He leaped on the cat closest to him, Blackeye, in order to get revenge.
ooc: Whatever, so here's the name I would like their names to be changed to if possible:
Angelleaf-Frostschorched
Deviltail-Flarefreeze

I tried to do opposites... Razz
I suppose I will have to re-write their descriptions too?

If you change the names and the descriptions...sigh. Looks like another editing in the allegiances. Whatever, I dont want you thinking I'm lazy, which I am. Oops, did say that out loud? LOL
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Blackeye shrieked in surprise, but ducked and clawed Deviltail's stomach. He mumbled about Angelleaf fainting had nothing to do with him, but he kept fighting.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

ooc: Yeah, Pearlblaze and Pebblecreek are on Fallenstar's. Yours are on Aquafur's, right?
Oh and sorry about Rubypaw. She's on Fallenstar's side, but I somehow misread something and....

Jay, I like the new names, but I don't think you can have scorch-ed. Maybe just scorch or blaze or something?

ic: Taking advantage from the small retreat, Pearlblaze leaped and hurled into Shadowmelt, knocking him off his feet. Struggling up, Pebblecreek shook the blood off his pelt and started clawing Shadowmelt, while looking out for Ivorystone.

Rubypaw shrugged. "I think it's between Fallenstar and Aquafur? They're having some kind of fight that somehow is involving the whole clan...Come on, let's go help and fight," she meowed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Eagletalon wrote:ooc: Yeah, Pearlblaze and Pebblecreek are on Fallenstar's. Yours are on Aquafur's, right?
Oh and sorry about Rubypaw. She's on Fallenstar's side, but I somehow misread something and....

Jay, I like the new names, but I don't think you can have scorch-ed. Maybe just scorch or blaze or something?

ic: Taking advantage from the small retreat, Pearlblaze leaped and hurled into Shadowmelt, knocking him off his feet. Struggling up, Pebblecreek shook the blood off his pelt and started clawing Shadowmelt, while looking out for Ivorystone.

Rubypaw shrugged. "I think it's between Fallenstar and Aquafur? They're having some kind of fight that somehow is involving the whole clan...Come on, let's go help and fight," she meowed.

Shadowmelt struggled to regain her footing. She saw Pebblecreek clawing her sister and dove onto Pebblecreek, while Ivorystone wriggled out.

Windpaw nodded. "Who do you think needs help the most?" she asked, quivering. Suddenly, she saw Mintberry standing over a crumpled Rosefeather. "Rosefeather!" she shrieked. "Come on!" she yowled to Rubypaw. Not caring if Rubypaw was following, she darted quick as the wind to Rosefeather and Mintberry.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Pebblecreek whipped around, but a little too late. He caught Shadowmelt's dive, which knocked the breath out of him. Pearlblaze, her lip curled in a grimace from fighting her clanmates and all the blood, strengthened her hold on Ivorystone and pummeled her with her hind feet.

Rubypaw was worried when she saw Rosefeather, and her thought of, "Actually, I meant fighting..." dissolved a little. "Wait!" she cried to Windpaw, but it was too late. Rubypaw hoped no cat on Aquafur's side would take the chance to hurt Windpaw now that she was alone.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

ooc: I'm taking that as a yes.
Actually, I am very lazy too. ;n; Seriously. But don't tell.
ic: Mintberry sat a few tail-lengths away from the collapsed Rosefeather, licking her wounds. She lifted her head and saw cats heading to her. Bad idea. She scrambled up and ran back into the mass of fighting cats.

Echopaw was scared. Really scared. Where was his mentor? He couldn't see her anywhere. He spotted her sister and scampered over to her.
Dreampaw pressed closer to Echopaw. Suddenly she felt someone lift her by her scruff. Before she could yowl, she was dragged out of the camp.
Echopaw opened his mouth the yowl, but someone else grabbed him by his scruff and ran out of the camp, dumping him next to his sister.

Mintberry stood over the apprentices, making sure they didn't make a sound. Nightpath fixed the apprentices with a silent glare.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 am

ooc: Whoa that kidnapping was pretty smooth. :O

ic: Rubypaw reached Rosefeather. The warrior was bleeding all over the place, worrying Rubypaw. "Should we bring her to the medicine cat?" she asked, turning to Windpaw.

Rosefeather was unconscious.

Solarpaw uncertainly followed Aquafur out of camp. Looking back, he thought he spotted Lunapaw. "Wait! It's Lunapaw!" he excplaimed, and before Aquafur could stop him, raced back into camp. Aquafur's pur vanished, and his expression became quite grim and terrifying.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 am

ooc: I know. Whoops. I'm too lazy too do anything about it though. xD
Maybe because the cats were too busy fighting...
ic: Nightpath's gaze followed Solarpaw. "Should I go get him?" She offered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Darkpaw ran around in the medicine cat den, panicking. There is a civil war, and which size are she on? She did not want to fight with her mentor with medicine cat skills.
Blackeye growled, waiting for a respond.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

ic: Star panted, but drew her five kits closer to her stomach.

Windpaw dragged Rosefeather over to Glowheart. "You've got to help her!" she wailed.

Glowheart, thankfully, was right outside her den. She grabbed so many herbs that her scent disappeared. Without looking up, she said, "Get Fallenstar here, quick!"

Rockheart ran into Pigeonfang and instinctively slashed her pelt. "Whoops!" he cried once he noticed who he had clawed.

Last edited by eaglestar on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm

"Hey! Wait for me!" Rubypaw ran over to Rosefeather, Windpaw, and Glowheart.

Aquafur slipped next to Nightpath and Mintberry. "Excellent job, you too. Soon the new MoonClan will be stronger than ever! But, can I ask of your services one more time?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Eagletalon wrote:"Hey! Wait for me!" Rubypaw ran over to Rosefeather, Windpaw, and Glowheart.

Aquafur slipped next to Nightpath and Mintberry. "Excellent job, you too. Soon the new MoonClan will be stronger than ever! But, can I ask of your services one more time?" he asked.

Glowheart hissed urgently. "Get Fallenstar! Go! Both of you! Actually, Windpaw, go get Darkpaw for me. Rubypaw, you go get Fallenstar."

Rippleclaw stood against the camp wall. He knew about his heritage...surely OceanClan would come help Fallenstar? Eaglestar had been close friends with them for a long time. Without a second thought, he plunged out of the camp.

ooc: Ocean, don't take this offensively, but I think that Willow and I deserve to be Moderators, at least. Pwease? We're so much better than the rest of the members.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc:...................no offense, sure you guys deserve to be moderators, but there are no other active members. Razz

ic: Rubypaw ran to get Fallenstar. She found the leader locked in combat with Wisteriafrost, and decided to wait or get slashed by Wisteriafrost or Fallenstar, or get in Fallenstar's way. Instead, she mewed, "Fallenstar, come quickly! Glowheart is asking for you."

Fallenstar heard and nodded, renewing her need to win the battle fast.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:46 am

ooc: Yes, and we were here for a year already... No offense, but we can't go on and make every person a moderator... Also, there are some other things I would like to say but that may sound very mean. Sorry. ;n; I'm not trying to be... jalfkjldkaklj or something like that.

Ocean, is it possible to make a forum where only moderators/global moderators/admins can see and post in? That way we could discuss all things that we wouldn't want anything else to see. Don't get any ideas, I only mean like moderators and stuff.

ic: "Of course." Nightpath mewed while Mintberry nodded.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 am

ooc: I might be sounding weird, but... I still think I'm not experienced enough? Oh, wait, not including Jay.
ic: Darkpaw popped her head out from the den. "You called me, Glowheart?" She gasped when she saw all the wounded cats. "Uh-oh. I guess more herbs would be useful?"
Pigeonfang snarled at whoever that clawed her, and went away again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

ooc: Wait, what? Explain again, please. I did not get that. Thank you.
Edit: A suggestion on moderator stuff: On most websites, there is a group of members called MiTs... Moderators in Training. In other words, they are a step down from moderators, and are in training. But for this one, we also don't just choose everyone who joins. Just a suggestion.

ic: Ivytendril shook Mooncry off his pelt and dived back into the mass of screeching cats before following a strong scent that led out of camp. As he had suspected, Aquafur and some other cats were waiting there. He dipped his head to Aquafur and sat down.

Echopaw whimpered and pressed closer to Dreampaw.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Goldenheart saw Cloudspots. "Have you seen Dreampaw?" she asked. Cloud spots shook his head. Neither of them had scented their apprentices since the ceremonies. Cloudspots found their scent trail at the entrance. "come on, quietly," he beckoned.

ooc: aqua fur can capture them.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc: Aquafur can capture who?

ic: Aquafur purred. "I knew I could count on you guys. Okay, so I need you two to capture my son, Solarpaw, and bring him over here. Actually, here's the plan: Nightpelt, Mintberry, gang up on him, but don't hurt him too much," he mewed, eyes glinting maliciously, "and then I'll pop in and save the day for him. Now, just run away when you see me and return to this spot. After that, when you have recovered, please join the battle again, or guard the camp enterence so no cat can escape. is that alright?" he mewed, tipping his head to the side. Turning around, he nodded in return to Ivytendril.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

ooc: My apprentice's mentors, I think.
ic: "Of course." Nightpath mewed. She and Mintberry walked back to camp. Mintberry scented the air. "Over there." She pointed with her tail. She ran over, with Nightpath following closely.

Ivytendril looked at the two apprentices.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:56 am

ooc: I was wondering why warriors would be stolen, because they are less easy to intimidate/brainwash, but I have an idea! kidnapped warriors could be threatened (like ransomed, with a family member or younger friend) into fighting for Aquafur, because otherwise they would switched sides at a battle. Is that okay?

ic: Aquafur purred. It was so easy to take over with loyal supporters! He slipped behind nightpath and Mintberry, to get ready to be the hero.

Solarpaw, unaware that he was being stalked, ran towards where he thought he had seen Lunapaw.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 am

ooc: Yep! Because their apprentices are here, so it could be if you don't fight for Aquafur, the two apprentices will die! Also, they have to fight for Aquafur too.
ic: Mintberry signaled to Nightpath to wait. She tensed, then leaped in front of Solarpaw, cuffing him over both ears with unsheathed paws. Nightpath bit down on his tail from behind.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 am

ooc: Yep! But the apprentices could be totally brainwashed, so they don't know what danger they are in! Cool!

ic: Solarpaw yowled in fear. He tried to fight back , but was no match for two warriors. He screamed for help.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 am

ooc: Yep, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but made me feel like... 'Gee'.
ic: Darkpaw ran up to the wounded cats with a huge pile of herbs in her jaw. Her pelt felt sticky because of the cobwebs.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re:MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

Captire Dream and Echo's mentor
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 pm

OOC-I tried to post here, but it got deleted! D:
So Jay, Angel and Devils names are now Frostscorched and Flarefreeze? Personally, I liked their previous names but you can change them if you want to. You don't have to change their descriptions unless you want to.
The battle with the kidnapping...is so....sinister and evil, I just love it! Twisted Evil
Yeah guys, if you spill too much blood the local vampire (me) will come in and drink it! Twisted Evil

IC-Wisteriafrost jumped off of Fallenstar. What was she doing? Trying to fight the leader? There was no way she could win, especially when she needed to protect her kits! She wrapped her tail around Cougarkit and Scatterkit and hissed defensively to Fallenstar to back away. Her eyes then flickered with doubt. Was all this blood, fighting and death worth it?

Scatterkit leaned close to her mom. She was scared out of her mind. What in Spiritclans name was happening to their clan?

Lunapaw looked around and saw her mom, Fallenstar. She didn't know anything better to do so she sprinted to her as fast as she could. She didn't exactly know what was happening, but she was doing her best to stay calm. A calm mind is a clear mind, she thought as she ran over to Fallenstar, doing her best to avoid getting tangled into random battles around the camp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Rippleclaw thought back to when his dad had told him about Eaglestar's friendship with OcanClan. Surely they would help Fallenstar, right? He ran up to Fallenstar. "I need to ask OceanClan for help!" he was gasping and bore only one scar. He hadn't been battling as much, just racing around, a scratch here, a nip there. Rock heart had managed to give him a short scratch. He hoped that Fallenstar would let him get OceanClan to help.

Glow heart looked at Darkpaw. "Yes, I wanted you. Wait until Fallenstar gets here, though."

Ooc: glow heart will tell fallen the prophecy jay and ocean made.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Fallenstar was glad her fight was over. She didn't want to fight Wisteriafrost, anyway. She turned to Rippleclaw. "Sure. but get back soon." She noticed Lunapaw a few tail-lengths away, took a detour, and grabbed her kit by the scruff. She ran over to Glowheart and dropped Lunapaw on the ground. "Make it quick," she hissed to Glowheart, wanting to check on Solarpaw too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

OOC-Glow can say the prophecy and she can be visited by Eaglestar, BUT say only this part of the prophecy:
The Moon falls from the sky into the treacherous Water beneath. What was once one is split in two, one half reaching for the Moon. Chaos erupts all around and day and night are forever split. And the Water watches for the flame of victory to be lit.
The next part of the prophecy should come later on in the war Wink
If you guys think that is ok, of course!

IC-Lunapaw looked at Glowheart and Fallenstar. Where was Solarpaw? Was he okay? She closed her eyes and thought of him. She felt...a connection of some sort. She saw him looking at Aquafur, her dad. But she felt that he was okay and safe. She opened her eyes and gasped "Solarpaw is okay, mom! He is with dad!" she cried, as she smiled. Her family was safe! (not!)

Wisteriafrost looked at the battle. It didn't seem to be a good place for her kits, so grabbing both of them by the scuff, she slipped through a crack in the camp walls into the jungle, where they would be away from all of the fighting, and where her kits could be safe.

Scatterkit was scared even more now. They were leaving the camp! For the first time! If they were leaving the camp and all of the fighting, then it had to be bad.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Glowheart

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"I had a dream. Eaglestar came to me and she gave me a prophecy," Glowheart started, her fur bristling with fear.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

ic: In an ominous voice, Glowheart said,"The Moon falls from the sky into the treacherous Water beneath. What was once one is split in two, one half reaching for the Moon. Chaos erupts all around and day and night are forever split. And the Water watches for the flame of victory to be lit. Except, I don't think that's the whole prophecy. Eaglestar looked like she was going to say more, but a dark wave of water swept her away!" Glowheart's voice had reached a wail.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Fallenstar gave a distracted, "That's great, Lunapaw" as she listened to the prophecy. What a wordy prophecy, she thought. how will I remember that? Out loud, she mewed, "Moon...that could mean MoonClan? Water? a flood?" she was grasping at straws now, preoccupied. Then Lunapaw's words hit her. "He's with...dad? AQUAFUR?!" she meowed, trying not to show her alarm. Rising, she mewed to Lunapaw, "stay here with Glowheart and stay safe. Mom will be back in a moment, i'm going to get you brother." She bounded off.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

"Mom? Moma?" called Lunapaw as her mom left. She sighed. She had heard Fallenstar's voice get tighter when she Aquafur. What was happening? Wouldn't Solarpaw be safe with dad? "Do you have any idea what is happening, Glowheart?" she asked as she stood by the medicine cat. She didn't really think much of the prophecy, since she didn't really understand it.

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Glowheart didn't answer Lunapaw, just in case she scared her. Instead, she turned to Darkpaw. " Find the most injured cats on Fallenstar's side. You should know by the comments they make to each other. And find the least injured warrior on Fallenstar's side and get him to follow Rippleclaw. He's heading out of camp right now," she said, nodding to the small blue figure dashing out of camp.

Rippleclaw raced out. Got to find (who's OceanClans leader?), he thought.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am

Darkpaw blinked. "Uh..." She expect me to find them in this huge mess!? She nodded, and took off sniffing for wounds, and listening for Fallenstar's side's cats.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

ooc: Bellstar, but, OceanClan isn't involved with MoonClan's civil war. MoonClan is involved only.
Ocean is involved with the war with Sun, Lava coming to save Ocean, and the whole ForestClan thingy.

YEAH! So... Brainwashing time.
ic: Ivytendril cocked his head at the apprentices.
"Are you scared? Fear not. We've rescued you from a terrible tragedy." He mewed in his deep voice.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm

ooc: Not that it matters anymore, but it's Bellastar.

And can Rippleclaw get caught by the Aquafur cats that were stationed at the entrance? Cause no other clans are supposed to get involved in the MoonClan plot.

Rosefeather woke up. "Huh?" she mewed, confused. When did she get next to Glowheart? Hadn't she won her battle? And whose blood was this? Oh yeah; it was her own. "Where are some cobwebs?" Rosefeather asked, struggling up painfully. "I need to stop this bleeding."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

ooc: Oh. Carp. I mean carp. I keep on thinking it's Bellstar because of a vague memory that she's called Bellstar because Bella didn't make sense... *shrugs* Just proves that I cannot trust my memory. At all.

Also, are Mintberry and Nightpath done with "attacking" Solarpaw? I can't remember. I'm just pretending they did.
ic: Mintberry and Nightpath slunk away into the shadows. They crept up to the camp wall and went outside.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 am

Darkpaw came back. "Er... Glowheart, so far everyone is busy and ignoring me. And Rosefeather, I'll get you some cobweb right away." She disappeared into the medicine cat's den and came back a few heartbeats later with some cobwebs. She patted gently on Rosefeather. "There, this will do. Do you think you're still going to fight?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

ooc: It's not really a proper cat name, but it had to do with the user's name.

Whatever, I think they did enough. Thanks!

ic: Aquafur comforted Solarpaw, licking his wounds. "Come on, see, it's not safe here. Fallenstar will protect Lunapaw," Aquafur mewed, although he didn't actually know that for sure. He herded Solarpaw out of camp, flashing a triumphant look back at Fallenstar. She was too late.

Rosefeather shrugged. "I would, but I'm not that good of a fighter. Do you guys need any help with healing?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next