Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Camp

+4
Eagletalon
Runatone
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
8 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 6 Empty Moonclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Camp - Page 6 29551910

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonclan Camp

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Ooc: that's all god with me Jay, she will have 5 kits to look after but never mind! Smile

Ic: Pearldapple licked the small bundle of fur that was lying on the mossy nest. "She will be called Brightkit," she said with joy. Another shudder racked her body and the second kit flopped out onto the nest. Lightningclaw licked the helpless bundle and said "its a Tom!

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: MoonClan Camp

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 pm

ic: Glowheart looked at Brightkit happily. "Congratulations! Just two more now," she purred.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Pearldapple looked at Glowheart gratefully. Lightningclaw licked the tom, and asked Pearldapple "Is it okay if I name the tom? I'll call him Swiftkit!" he said when Pearldapple nodded her head.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 pm

ooc: Awww...... Please? Pwease? *Kitty eye*
ic: Lunar looked away sadly, in the thought of never having a kit friend to travel now. "Cloud... Where in the world are you?" She looked over to the two apprentices. Then her fur started to fluff up as she stumbled back in alarm. Ringpaw padded forward as he called to Flamepaw. "FLamepaw, can you or we take this kit back?" Lunar looked confused. What? Is this MoonClan Sky was always talked about to herself while I followed her around? (What!? You followed her around!?) Lunar's eyes shone. More kits could be her friend. But she soon shook her head. "I'm waiting for Cloud to come." (LION!!!!)

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 pm

ooc: Runa, that was a... Confusing post. -.-
Do I need to highlight mweh point? Just normal clanmates. Please.
ic: Flarepaw continued to ask. "Did you live alone?
"I lived with my parents until... A few days ago."
"Do you know that kit over there?"
"Lunar. I met her a few times when I was traveling with my parents."
Flarepaw guessed they should go now. "Last thing, how old are you?"
"Three moons."
"Come on." Flarepaw led the way to the nursery.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 am

What are you saying please about Runa? *confusion!!!!*

Pearldapple snuggled her first two kits against her warm belly, and they began suckling immediately. Pearldapple shuddered, and the last little bundle flopped onto the nest. She immediately turned and started licking the bundle. "It's a she-cat!" she said, sighing with relief. "She will be called Amberkit, because of her massive amber eyes." Pearldapple lifted the smallest kit around to her belly, and asked Glowheart "Can I sleep now? I'm exhausted!".

Lightningclaw watched his mate and kits snuggling together in the nest and lay down beside Pearldapple, licking her ears.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

ooc: We are discussing if Lunar and Sky and Cloud (If Lion comes back or something) could be friends, just like real life. We try to let them sound like ourselves. And Jay...... *Sob*
ic: Ringpaw figured he and Blackpaw should take Lunar into MoonClan too. He started to ask Lunar questions, trying to make his curiosity to go down.
"You know the other kit?"
"Yeah."
"Are you her friend?"
"No. I mean yes! I mean... At least I think we are."
Ringpaw shrugged as he led Lunar in the nursery.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 am

ooc: Stop. Please. You're driving me nuts. ;n;
Discussion OVER!
ic: "Pearldapple?" Flarepaw called softly. "I know you're tired, but do you think you can take care of this kit? She's old enough to slightly take care of herself." Saying so, he pushed Sky into the den.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 am

Pearldapple lifted her head as Flarepaw came in and purred. "Of course! Just as long as they dont disturb my kits..." she said with a smile dappling her pretty face. Lightningclaw raised his head too and nodded in a silent agreement. Amberkit squealed as Pearldapple moved, so she quickly moved back so the kit could suckle.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 am

"She won't. She just needs a mother to take care of her." Flarepaw dipped his head and backed out. Sky stumbled into the nursery, fell on the ground, and promptly fell asleep.
ooc: Lol, I dunno, that just sounded funny.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Pearldapple gently lifted the sleeping Sky and dropped her [?] softly beside the three newborn kits. Brightkit woke up and stretched her small legs. "Hello, little kit." Pearldapple said. "Hi!" Brightkit said.
"Come on, go back to sleep, Brightkit."
"Okay..." said the silky gray kit. "Goodnight."
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

ooc: Just as a note, it takes, what was it, but I think a week in our time for kits to open their eyes. But, Time and Season guild members, how are the night and day things working now?

ic: Rosefeather finally dragged Rippleclaw all the way back to camp. She paused for a bit, unceremoniously dropping him on the grass as she took a rest from lugging the warrior through the precarious jungle filled with hostiles. She tried to blend the two of them in the thick shadows of the camp, hoping no Aquafur warrior would attack because Rippleclaw was knocked out and she was injured...."Fox dung," Rosefeather cursed, for once. Her belly wounds were bleeding past the already soaked cobwebs, and drops of blood looked like scarlet rain drops on the mossy ground. She gritted her teeth, reminding herself to tell Glowheart after Rippleclaw was treated. Wincing now as each droplet splashed down, she resumed lugging Rippleclaw to the medicine cat's den.

Rubypaw wondered if Rosefeather had found Rippleclaw yet, but the jungle was too dark to see. She turned as Pebblecreek and Pearlblaze ran over. "Do you know where the other apprentices went? They seem to have disappeared," Pearlblaze asked worriedly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

ooc: Er... I think Jay said something about waiting for this whole confusion to be over. And Lion said Cloudkit could be killed by Aqua. I think Jay would explain. Lunar would be shocked. Lion is...... Busy.
ic: Ringpaw and Blackpaw came in to the medicine cat's den with Lunar. Ringpaw mewed. "Pearldapple, can you..." He froze when he found out there was 4 kits now. "Will you manage another one?" Lunar complained. "I'm fine! I'm old enough!" Blackpaw hushed her. "No you are not."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

ooc: Yep. We're waiting for the whole civil war thing to be over, but if you'd like, we can start the day and night thing now.
Also, I suggested that Aquafur could kill Cloud so that Fallen's side will be very shocked?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 am

Pearldaple purred. "Well, i can hardly refuse to look after these poor scraps can I? Its in the Warrior code. and I know its the right thing to do. Lightningclaw looked hesitantly at the two kits who were moons older than his own. "Pearldapple..." he began hesitantly. "I know that its in the code, but i think it will put too much stress on you with 5 kit-"
"How could you say that?" Pearldapple looked gobsmacked. Lightningclaw facepawed (haha facepalm) himself. "I'm worrying about you! And the kits!" Pearldapple softened. "I'll be fine," she assured her mate. "Will you apprentices help me look after the kits? When you can of course,".
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 am

ooc: Lolz. Facepawed.
ic: Sky sighed in her sleep. She was so tired.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 am

lol i know right! it just came to me XD

Pearldapple smoothed the fur on the top of Sky's head gently with her tongue. The other three kits slept soundly. [holy spiritclan they sleep alot!]
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 am

ooc: Yep, lolz.
ic: Lunar lay down a fox length away from Sky. Ringpaw purred. "Of course we will!" Blackpaw nodded in agreement. Hurricanepaw came. "Me too!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:53 pm

haha facepawed XD

"Thankyou!" Peadapple said to the appprentices. Brightkit woke up again.
"Hi mom! " she said with a mishevious glint in her eyes. "Hello Brightkit." said her parents together. Brightkit's ears flattened. "Wh-who are y-you?" she asked the apprentices shyly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

ooc: Yeah, we should start the day/night things. This has been a pretty long battle, WHICH NO ONE IS PARTICIPATING IN ANYMORE, so it should be about night now.

ic: Rosefeather dragged Rippleclaw to the medicine cat's den. "Glowheart!" she called softly, peering around the den. "Are you there? Rippleclaw seems to have a concussion."

Rubypaw, Pearlblaze, and Pebblecreek nosed around camp. Judging by scent and sight, Echopaw, Solarpaw, and Dreampaw were all missing. They came across Fallenstar gazing despondently at the camp entrance. "He's gone," she mewed. The three cats didn't really know what to say, so they silently spread out to see if there were any fights left in the dark camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

ic: Glowheart came out. "He needs rest. Windpaw! Get some moss for Rippleclaw!" Eaglescar came over. "I'll go with her, just in case," she mewed. Windpaw dipped her head gratefully. "Off you go, then," Glowheart said.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Rosefeather didn't want to waste any second of the medicine cat's time, but she was bleeding all over the den. "And, um, do you have any spare cobwebs? If not, I can go find some in the forest myself," she added quickly.

Fallenstar trudged over to find Lunapaw, and make sure she was safe. She didn't know what she would do about Solarpaw; it would take a strong patrol of cats to take him and his side down, and she hoped to have only one battle for good.

ooc: Are there any cats left fighting?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 am

ooc: i dont think so...not that my cats were fighting Smile

ic: Brightkit looked around and sighed. "Cant we go outside?" she whined at Pearldapple. "No you cant, not until Swiftkit and Amberkit open their eyes. " she told the kit.
"Purrlease?" Brightkit turned to her father. Lightningclaw chuckled and licked Brightkit's small silver ears. "No, listen to your mother," he purred. "She knows best!"
"Fine," the kit said. "I'll go to sleep then."
"Good kit," said Pearldapple, smiling and started licking the kit's head to make her fall asleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 am

Lunar opened one of her eye slowly. She was a fox length away from Pearldapple and her kits and her mate. She sighed as she thought about Cloud. He might be dead. (Yep, he is going to be killed by Aqua or something) She sighed again and closed her eyes.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:08 am

Pearldapple looked over at Lunar, wondering why she and the other kit were so guarded. "Lunar,"she called softly. "Do you want to come and sleep in the nest? Theres lots of room," she promised. [bonding time?]
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 am

ooc: LOL (Was that something to laugh about? No? Shoot.)
ic: Lunar looked at Peardapple. She was uncertain if she would want to sleep with some strangers, but she decided she could trust her. She stood up and wriggled into the nest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 am

Pearldapple saw the way Lunar looked at her, like she was a wild animal. [wow did that make sense?] Pearldapple purred as Lunar snuggled down. "I dont bite!" the queen promised happily. [what's Jay's kit's name?! Mind blank!]
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 am

ooc: Yeah. Oh, and Jay's kit is called Sky.
ic: Lunar calmed down a little, and sighed. "Sorry...... I had to be aware every time because I lived alone." She buried her face between her paws, hiding her embarrassment.
ooc: (edit) OMG! 999posts! *dances around for no reason.* ...... Why did I did this?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 am

congratulations! haha i'm like 230 or something random lol Smile

Pearldapple purred in amusement. "Well, you're safe now!" she smiled at the two new kits. "Sky," the queen said. "Do you wanna jump in too or not?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 am

"What?" Sky was having a dream about mice dancing. She jumped up. "Sure! But... Just away from Lunar. She's overreacting a bit." Sky padded over to the other side of the nest and plopped down.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 pm

"Okay then," said Pearldapple, yawning. Lightiningclaw got up and yawned, having slept through the whole conversation.
"Pearldapple, you should get some sleep. I'll go and find some fresh-kill," he stretched his cramped legs, still yawning. "And i suppose i'll go and find Glowheart to look at my scratches on this shoulder, this one feels infected..." he wandered out of the nursery, still yawning.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Lunar wanted to scream at Sky about the overacting thing, but that would only cause a fight.
Darkpaw was running around with a huge bundle of herbs, but then she bumped into Lightningclaw. "Sorry!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Lightingclaw looked at Darkpaw with glazed eyes. (he has a fever) "It's okay..." he said after some time, yawning at the end. He stumbled over to the medicine cat's den to find Glowheart, and tripped at the entrance.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

ooc: It's time for everyone to wake up, now. (Lol, no, I'm not doing my job as leader of the time guild, it's just that we've been sleeping for to long.)

Also, I think imma gonna move Sky to SnowClan later.
Is that okay?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 am

OOC-Congrats on making it through Awesomeclan's first major clan battle!
I will do the same thing for clan vs. clan battle as well Smile
The Season & Time Guild should return to announcing day & night again, if they are ready and know the page numbers for like the SI topics mow since we made them. Also, make sure you guys enforce and keep track of the time that goes in real life for kits and apprentices, so we know when to make them warriors and apprentices. That way there will be no long ceremonies! Very Happy

IC-Lunapaw wandered back into camp and looked for her mom. She went to Fallenstar and asked "Has Solarpaw been...captured? By dad?" Lunapaws eyes filled with tears and her lips trembling, on the verge of crying.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 am

Pearldapple yawned, and stood up. The pile of kits fell over sideways and they awoke suddenly. Brightkit's green eyes glowed in excitement; Amberkit's eyes were open! Swiftkit yawned and stumbled to his feet, his little jaws opened wide.
"Hi mom!" he said excitedly. Then he gazed around, slightly confused. "Why are there so many kits?" he asked. "Its only supposed to be me, Brightkit and Amberkit!"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 am

ATTENTION! PLEASE POST YOUR ACTIVE CHARACTERS IN THE TOPIC IN NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS! That is all :3
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Sky tumbled out of the nest. "Oomph!" She straightened up. "Hi there! My name's sky! That lazy ol' kit over there," Sky flicked her tail at Lunar, "Is Lunar. I sometimes see her in the forest!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Fallenstar looked uncertainly at Lunapaw. She wanting to comfort her daughter by saying, no, aquafur took Solarpaw somewhere safe, but knew Lunapaw had to know, and it was pointless to lie at this point. "Lunapaw, Solarpaw was taken by your father. However, Solarpaw will be safe, it'll be okay." Her words felt hollow, but at least they were true.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 pm

ooc: Can someone share Glowheart with me for the next week? Because I have to prep for a test. Runa? (Glowheart will still be mine, but someone can use her for the next week, but don't have her do anything too major)

ic: Glowheart sighed. It was going to be a long day. She pushed the bad herbs away, and started to organize the other herbs. She pushed the herbs used for infection and bleeding wounds in one pile: cobwebs, horsetail, marigold, bindweed (it's a type of sticky grass used to keep herbs on).

Windpaw limped over to Phoenixpaw and Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw's pelt was burning. "I still can't believe that Thornclaw and Spiketial would try to hurt us," he murmured. Pheonixpaw mewed comfortingly to him. "You'll be fine. Fallenstar won't punish you for it. Windpaw! What happened to your leg?" she asked, spotting Windpaw. "Fell into a rabbit hole," Windpaw muttered. Eaglescar came over. "You three have much more to do then sit around! Windpaw, stand guard. Wolfpaw, start repairing the camp. Phoenixpaw, we're going to scout the camp's border." Muttering, Wolfpaw started lacing bracken to strengthen the nursery. Phoenixpaw followed Eaglescar to the border of camp. Windpaw limped to the entrance and pricked her ears.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

ooc: Umm, Star, Lightningclaw has just passed out infront of Glowheart's den...
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Rosefeather felt her temper rise, but she squashed it, knowing how busy medicine cats were. She was just a little saddened at the fact that she had asked for cobwebs, was ignored, and now Glowheart was stacking cobwebs and the like in front of her. Putting the Clan first, Rosefeather decided some other cat who was too injured to move would get those cobwebs. Bleeding, she limped out to the forest to find some cobwebs for herself.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 am

Pearldapple purred at the heap of kits introducing themselves. "Come on," she decided after a while. "Lets go outside and get something to eat." Brightkit, Swiftkit and Amberkit followed their mother excitedly out into the camp, Amberkit stumbling over her own paws in the process.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

Sky twitched her tail and trotted out.

Flarepaw decided to talk to someone. Like, Fallenstar, probably. He padded up to Fallenstar, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but two kits just walked into the camp. I think they are both old enough to be apprenticed? Their names are Sky and Lunar. Pearldapple is taking care of them for now. What should we do with them?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 am

Pearldapple left the kits to go explore the camp, and wandered over to the fresh-kill pile. On it were a pair of muddy sparrows and a small-ish mouse. She took the mouse, and wandered over to a shady spot underneath the camp walls.

Brightkit looked at Swiftkit, and jumped on his head. "What was that for?" he squealed, thumping a soft forepaw into his older sister's face. Amberkit sighed and went over to her mother, snuggling into Pearldapple's belly.

Lightningclaw groaned in pain as he caught his shoulder in the entrance to the medicine den. "Glowheart?" he moaned, his voice barely a whisper through the pain and a fever.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am

ooc: Okay, Star.
ic: Glowheart trotted out from her den, trying to chase Rosefeather, but found Lightningclaw. "Oh for SpiritClan's sake, you shouldn't be moving around like that! Come into my den." She guided Lightningclaw into her den. "Darkpaw, go chase Rosefeather." Darkpaw nodded and went away. Glowheart ordered. "Lie down."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 am

Lightningclaw staggered into the den, and collapsed gratefully onto a mossy nest. He groaned as he moved his shoulder again, but could harldy think through a pounding headache.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Glowheart sighed. "This looks quite bad... But don't worry, I'll fix you as well as new." (What is wrong with him? Just a normal fever?)
Darkpaw caught on Rosefeather. "Rosefeather! Come back into the medicine cat's den now! You're not getting better just dragging yourself around and dripping blood that could alert our enemies!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm

yep, a normal fever and a massive infected scratch on his shoulder. But he's been in the nursery with Pearldapple...

Lighningclaw sighed as he sat down, and faded out of consiousness.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Rosefeather, about to step out of camp, sighed, exasperated. She turned to Darkpaw. "I was trying to stop the dripping blood by getting some cobwebs because it looks like other cats will need it. Besides, no more enemies are left in camp," she explained. She purred half-heartily. "It looks like we won....for now." She picked up her paws and limped back to Glowheart, pausing to wait for Darkpaw.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 pm

ooc: Thanks, Runa!
ic: Eaglescar and Phoenixpaw came back to camp, dragging an uncouncious Rippleclaw inbetween them. Since both medicine cats were busy, they dragged him over to wait by the entrance of the medicine cat den. Glowheart frowned at Rippleclaw. "Wait a moment," she said. She patted down cobwebs on Lightningclaw's wound. She gave some feverfew to him. "Eat this, and go back to your den to rest," she said. Not bothering to see if he went, she rushed over to Rippleclaw. She frowned. "Not much external damage." After patting down some cobwebs and marigold, she dragged him into her den.

Star and Spirit lay exhausted in the nursery. Their kits were busy suckling. Oceankit squealed as Sunkit and Lavakit shoved him. Moonkit yelped as she was squished between Oceankit and Dawnkit. Thunderkit was already stumbling around. He nudged Shadowkit. "Come on, let's play!" he squealed. Snarling, Shadowkit brought a paw crashing on his shoulder. "Hey!" Thunderkit yowled. Star raised her head. "Quit squabbling and get some more rest."
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:03 am

Dawnkit snarled. "Will you watch it!" She shrieked. "Whoah. Whoah. Calm down!" Windkit protested. Riverkit ignored everyone and fell asleep again. Skykit sighed, turned around in a circle to find a more comfortable place, plopped down, and looked at his littermates fighting.

ooc: Star, is it okay if some of my kits go to different clans later on? I have too many cats in Moon....
Sorry. ^^"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 am

Jay, solution: DONT HAVE SO MANY CATS!!! lol jk Smile What a Face
Anyone want Swiftkit or Brightkit? Smile

Pearldapple started awake. She had fallen asleep in the shade, and Amberkit was still napping, lying on her mother's belly. Pearldapple licked her smallest kit's ears, and stretched her cramped forelegs. Brightkit and Swiftkit tussled over a ball of moss in the clearing.

Lightningclaw licked up the bitter herbs, and sighed. He got up, and carefully stretched his legs, and wandered out of the den. The bright sunlight hurt his eyes, so he wandered over to his mate and kit in the shade and lay down to sleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 am

ooc: I couldnt resist. <333
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am

ooc: LOL, I know. Ij can't resist the urge too.
ic: Darkpaw nodded, and raced back toward her and her mentor's den. She panted. "Glowheart, need help?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

"Sleepy bones, up!" Angelleaf murmured, prodding the sleeping shape of Violetflower. "You're wasting space in the medicine cat's den. UP!" She hissed. Violetflower jumped up, startled. "Sorry." She padded out of the den, with her former mentor trailing behind.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

Darkpaw started to check Rosefeather's wound. "Not very deep. Not very light also." She started to lick it clean, and patted cobwebs on it. "There. Would you want some poppy seeds so you could sleep properly?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Brightkit and Swiftkit came over to their parents and younger sister. "Hi, Mom! Hi, Dad!" they said. Ligtningclaw looked at his kits, and smiled. "Hello, kits. You want some food?"
"Yes please!" they chorused, and snuggled down into Pearldapple's belly to suckle.

Ripplepaw stretched his cramped forelegs, and yawned. Good morning, isnt it? he thought happily.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm

"Okay..."said Lunapaw. "What should I do know, though?" asked Lunapaw to Fallenstar.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next