Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokemon Rp!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon Rp! - Page 2 Empty Pokemon Rp!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a pretty simple rp. Choose a pokemon you want to have from the pokemon series then name it and describe its personality, its moves and any other interesting stuff about it. After that you can start! This is modeled after Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so there are no or very few humans. You play as the pokemon and you can have a team as you set out into the world to fight evil pokemon and find treasure and rescue other pokemon! That is it.
Once people make some pokemon charries and teams we can start. We need to think of what the town looks like where the pokemon live and what it is callled.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rp! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Rp!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 pm

No offense Runa, but I liked the old one. I love Eevee and its evolutions!
Yep you can have legendaries. But you need to fight them again. So you fight them in the actual storyline and then you need to return there, go through the dungeon and fight them again before they will join you.

Runa do you like my charries?
And is it okay if I have 6?
OH! I realized I need Moves. I will update it now Smile

Also any ideas for the Dimension powers?

RUNA! Go on Real Life Rp and help plan it out! PLEASE! It is too amazing to die.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 am

So Breloom has to start a Shromish?

Wow Ocean your charries are so....intense. Hm.

why is everyone obsessed with Eevees?!
Ha there should be a team Changling of something where it is Ditto, Eevee, and Rotom. XD

Is it okay if I post my other random members along the way or do I have to now?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 am

Right. And Tiger is back in or is she just visiting?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:39 am

You can do it along the way Eagle. I just did all of mine because I felt like getting it all done.
What do you mean by intense?
Also I don't like Eevee(well I do but) but I like its evolutions. Even is going to become Vaporeon, Eve is going to be Espeon and Eeveena is going to be Glaceon. Those three are my favoirte Eevee evolutions. I wonder if the evolutions will one day cover all of the types of pokemon? That would be so cool!!!!!

I think Tiger is just visiting. Smile

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah the guys at my camp were talking about htat, like a dragon type eevee would be epic. Twisted Evil

I mean intense because they are all so serious or something. Also, your leader's name is Unknown. Is that deep or what? But then he wil be confused with the pokemon, like I can just imagine one of the eevees yelling, "Unknown!" in a cave and he looks up but really it is a huge mob of unknown.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

LOL! Laughing
Later on through the journeys he will begin to gradually learn more about his past and eventually his name. Once he learns his name he will become known by that.

A dragon eevee would be way cool!!!!
I seriously hope they continue making more eevee evolutions.
What one is your favorite? Also what is your favorite pokemon?
My favorite pokemon is Dragonair-but NOT dragonite. My favorite eevee evolution is probaly vaporeon, then espeon, then glaceon then leafeon, then flareon, then jolteon then umbreon. Umbreon just kinda creeps me out.

Thanks. I tried to make them....life-like. Plus I gave them names!!!!! Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 pm

I have no idea how Dragonair goes to Dragonite. It's like.... weird.

I LOVE ALMOST ALL FIRE POKEMON AND OTHERS. I think my favorite may be Blaziken becuase it was my first pokemon game-wise. I love you

I like Vaporeon, then Jolt, Flare, Espeon, etc. I never actually knew what Glaceon looked like til today.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 am

I love Glaceon and Leafeon and their gijinkas!

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:19 am

I love.. None of the Eeveelutions currently. Sorry.
You can also see into the past with the dimensional scream, I thought.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

WHEN ARE WE STARTING?!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 am

So do we just play here or is here for plots and audition?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:12 pm

No we play here, the other stuff wasd like pre stuff.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

So when do we start
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Dragonair=Dragonite? Werid. VERY CHERRY BLUEBERRY WERID! Very Happy

Anyway we can start whenever you guys want to. Do we need anymore preparing and planning to do?
If not then we can begin!!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 am

I don't have questions now. (If there is, I will ask during playing.)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:44 pm

SO LET US BEGIN!!!!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm

OH YEAH!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC-How about instead of saying "YEAH!" and "LET IT BEGIN!" you actually start? lol!
I will go first I guess. Smile

IC-Even walked out of Awesometown. He had just finished praticing his rescue skills at the Guild and, like usual, he took a walk around the town. He was doing well, or so he thought. He just wished his sisters were still with him. He missed them so much, even though they had been gone for ages! Well not ages, more like years, but still......
Eve had left the Guild to find their birthparents. She had not been seen since. Every time he saw explorers or rescue teams come to town he wasn't interested about asking them questions about their adventures, but if they had seen his sister. But no word, ever since that day she left. It was like she had dissapeared off the face of Earth.
Then there was Eevena. His rebellious, mean and rude sister who had been banished by the Guild. He still hated them for doing that but deep down he understood why. His sister had disobeyed the orders of her superiors and even the Guildmaster multiple times. She had slacked off and did her own thing. So they had her expelled. The guildmaster had told him that they had no choice and that she, togekiss, was agaist the idea but it would not make any sense if they let her stay if she obviously was going to keep disobeying the rules. Ever since she had left he had felt empty. No family.....well at least not actualt blood family members. But he was lucky he guessed to be in the guild and to have a home. And at least he still (kinda) knew where Eevena was. But he wanted them all to be back together. What would it take?
Even tripped over something. He fell flat onto the ground. He released with a start that he had thinking so deeply he had walked out of town! Well at least he knew where he was. He was in the forest west of the Grass District. He got up and thought he had tripped over a brach. So when he turned around to move it away he was surprised to see that it was....a body.
"WHAT?" Even gasped.

^Haha cliffhanger!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Obsidian woke up and yawned. The smell of burning stuff assaulted her nostrils. "AHH!!! Fire!" she screamed. She tried to swat it out, and when she was doing so, she felt fainter. Finally, she noticed the fire was on her....tail? "Oh yeah, that's right." She was a Charmander. What else? Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that she used to be something different. And taller. She frowned at her stubby limbs.
"What were you trying to do? Kill yourself?" Squirtle was stretching in their room in the Guild. He was now the best friend and partner to Obsidian in Team Evolution ever since he found her in the Fire District. After a few misunderstanding, where Obsidian tried to kill Squirtle, they formed a mutual relationship: they both had a desire to help pokemon. And, of course, love for berries.

ooc: My team has already been formed.

It sounds like the Hunger Games, where there are Districts. Go District Four!

Whoa for a second there I forgot what "There" was and tried to spell it "they're are"....FAIL
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 am

OOC-OH YEAH! DISTRICT FOUR-HOLLER! I love district four it is my fave! I loved Finnick too! It was so sad he had to die Sad That would be a cool rp to do, a hunger games rp.

IC-After Even found the body thing happened quickly. Even had found a living body, not a dead one(which was a relief) It was a Dratini but he did not even know his name or past or anything about him or how he had gotten there. Even had spent a few hours explaining some things to him about pokemon, the world, the town, and the guild. The Dratini had a high interest in the guild and seemed to have an interest in saving pokemon. Which was a good thing since at the guild you trained to become pokemon resucers and form rescue teams, in the guild or once you graduated. The Dratini did not have a name so he named himself Unknown. A werid name since there were pokemon called Unknowns but hopefully it would not prove to be a problem. Even and Unknown had walked back to the guild and they had seen the Guildmaster, Togekiss, who had allowed Unknown to stay and train at the Guild. Unknown was happy about that as he wanted to help rescue pokemon. Unknown had gotten the same sleeping room as Even which was definitley a good thing. Maybe they could make a rescue team soon! Even was definitely excited.

Unknown had no idea how he had gotten in the forest. He didn't remember anything. Whenever he tried to remeber something there was nothing. Just one huge gap in his memory. But surely, he had had a past and a family, right?? That eevee Even had been nice and pratically saved his life, if he hadn't came around he would still be laying there for how long. The only things Unknown knew where that he was a Dratini, an unusual kind of pokemon to see, and that he had the incredible urge to help and protect pokemon. So when Even had described the Guild to him it had seemed like his cup of tea. So why not try it out? He had been allowed in by the friendly Guildmaster, Togekiss. She seemed nice and friendly, but also very strong. Even had explained more of the guild to him once he had been paired to stay with him in his room.
The guild had been founding by this pokemon called Castform who orginally had been a nobody, a weakling. But Castform had the urge to help pokemon and decided to form a team despite being weak. He made a team with his friends and they grew stronger and more famous until they were forever etched into memory. Castform and his team had decided to form a Guild to teach new wannabe rescuers. And thus the Guild was made. Unknown had learned that his most powerful evolution, Dragonite had been a member of Castforms team and had been a founder of the guild. There were four buildings and each one served a different purpose. It was sort of consuing but he was sure he would get use to it.
The building in the middle of the Guild District(as Even said) looked Castform but in his normal form(Unknown had found out Castform could change his form based on the weather). This building was where all the pokemon sleeped and had it rooms for all of the people. Each room had four nests for four pokemon to sleep in.
The building that overlooked the ocean on the cliff, the Sunny building was used for eating and dining. They put it there because the sun rised in the east. That building had a great mess hall and a cook that lived there that prepared berries and gummis for all the pokemon. He hadn't seen the cook so he didn't know what pokemon he was but he had from Even that he was a good cook.
The building called the Rain Building was used for shops and where the trainees could sign up for rescue jobs.
The last building, the Snowy Building was in the back and was used for training. There were teaches that taught them stuff that would be heplfully.

Even had explained lots to him but there were still some things he did not know, but he bet he would find out soon!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 am

ooc: I guess I'll start as 4 Eevees...... And I'm not really good with the game so tell me if I get something wrong.
Snowfall yawned and stretched. Flareon jumped on her. "I just thought your name is so strange!" Snowfall glanced at him and muttered. "Your name is even weirder. You are a Eevee and not a Flareon......" Leafeon laughed. "I know, right." Vaporeon stretched. "According to my..." Flareon snapped in. "Cheer up Vaporeon! World is not filled with your strange... um... mith? No... Muth!" Vaporeon sighed. "Math." Flareon nodded. "Yeah, that!" Snowfall muttered. "Dummy." She stood up and walked out of the room and looked at the board for missions.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:23 am

I could not believe it when Finnick died.... It was just like ahh! run away! Weird Muttations or whatever and then they showed his life and he died....

ic: Squirtle fiddled around until he couldn't bear it. "Get up already! We have a Seedot to savee!" he snapped to Obsidian. She growled at him. "Hey, what did you lower my attack for?" Squitle complained.
"Oops, I forgot I was a pokemon.. lor whatever. Let's get goin," Obisidian said quickly. Squirtle sighed and they left their room.

ooc: How are the missions going to work?

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 am

Erm... I'm not sure if it is called "Missions"...... Um dungeons? Finding something in dungeons? And will the day and night rule work out here? 1page of night, 5pages of day.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

OOC-I think the day and night rule is still in effective. Um for missions I guess they will got dungeons and do whatever they need to do. Smile
I HATED when Finnick died Sad What is your fave book? My fave is Hunger Games, the first one. I hated Mockingjay for multiple reasons. The series seemed to get worse as you moved along..... Sad
Are you going to see the movie?? I definitely want to. It comes out March 23 2012. Ice read the Hunger Games and my friend Eric might read them soon. Maybe we could all go and see it together! Very Happy That would be fun.

IC-When Even woke up Unknown had already been awake and was outside looking at the rising sun. Even tried to imagine if he lost his memory but he couldn't picture it. "Come on-lets go to the Rainy Building and sign up for some jobs!" said Even as he bounded over to the blue bulding. Unknown followed after him.
Omce inside Even walked over to the far side of the building. He was so excited! He was going to go on a job. Sure, he had been on some rescue jobs before by himself and with some of his classmates but this would be the first as an actual rescue team! Well, not an official one.....but still! Even examined the jobs quickly and then just decided to pick a random one. He pulled out the job flyer and looked at it as Unknown watched him. It was for rescueing a pokemon in Flower Field, a dungeon not far from the town. Even looked at Unknown to see his approval, but like always, Unknown showed no emotion and merely nodded his head.
"Okay. We are going to......FLOWER FIELD!" Even announced loudly as several pokemon stared at him and other shhed him.

Even and Unknown then began to leave the town. They headed to the Grass District and the path that would lead them out of the town to Flower Field. They then began to walk to their first mission!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:16 pm

ooc: Yeah I like the Hunger Games the best because it was the only one with a proper games. Catching FIre was them basically talking and stuff; I measured and it is like less than a centimeter of pages for the arena time. Mockingjay=weird. Evil or Very Mad

I am totally seeing the movie!!!!! Even though it looks kind of bad!!!!!! My friend and I were planning to get tickets and invite some other people. Maybe you guys could come too Very Happy

ic: "FLOWER FIELD!!!!" Obsidian yelled as she hurdled through the town center. Squirtle trudged miserably behind her. "I don't like grass. It gets in my nose. Not to mention IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST WATER!!! AHH! I'm going to die!" Squirtle muttered.
Obsidian either heard or chose to ignore him.

THey reached Flower Field.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC-The series got worse as it yet along Sad I loved Hunger Games, Catching Fire was okay and Mockingjay was BAD. PRIM DIED AND FINNICK!!!! Like everyone died at the end. What are you, Gale or Peeta? I am Gale Wink OH YEAH MOVIE PARTY!!!!!!!! Very Happy

IC-Once Unknown and Even got to Flower Field they began to try to find the staircase that would lead them up (?) Even went over the plan is his mind /Rescue the pokemon. Wait. What was the pokemon? Oh, okay a Chimecho. Okay. Rescue Chimecho. On what floor? Oh, yeah the 4th floor. Now they should work out a plan. They needed a plan./ "Okay," said Even "the plab that we are going to do is that we try to find the staircase and if we have low health avoid the pokemon. Is that good?" Even asked as he turned to Unknown who was walking behind him.
Or was. Even spun around and looked for him. But Unknown was gone. Where was he! "Um, Unknown? UNKNOWN! Where are you?" cried Even.
Suddenly, a pokemon appeared. Was it Unknown? Even raced toward the pokemon. "Unknown? Is that yo-OW!" The pokemon attacked and Even saw that it was a Vulpix. A fire type. All of those fighting techinques that Even learned were suddenly gone. He had freezed up with terror and he had no idea what to do. He stared into the Vulpix's eyes, awaiting his fate.

Unknown had been following Even but then he felt his insticts telling him to go another way. He followed and headed down a passage. He reached an intersection and his insticts told him to go to the left. He walked that way, but then from the right he saw a pokemon coming. A Tangela. And it didn't look friendly. It saw him and started to run after him. He ran away from the Tangela, preferring to face it in a more open space. He reached one and at the end of the room he saw the staircase. He raced after it but then he stopped. There was a pokemon in this room, a Hoppip, that was hopping over to him. He then decided to run straight for the stairs. He could make. He would make it. He body slithered across the floor as he neared the stairs. /Almost there/ he thought.
"UNKNOWN!" cried a voice.
It was Even. Unknown had forgotten about him. He couldn't abandon him. He could end up fainting or worse. But that would mean dealing with these pokemon. Oh well.
Unknown turned to face them. The Hoppip was the closest to him so he neared it. He did Wrap and wrappped him up, but Hoppip dodged the attack. The Hoppip then did tackled and he tried to dodge, but it was to late and he felt pain in his side. Even though
he hadn't been able to attack the Hoppip, he bet one attack would be good enough to finish it off. Which was what he was going to do but he felt another body, from behind slam into him. The Tangela.
He fell forward, right into the Hoppip. He was hurt, and his health was down. But his insticts took over and he knew what to do. He used Wrap again which hit the Hoppip, who fainted. He then did Thunder Wave on the Tangela, which paralyzed it.
He then turned to Hoppip, which had fainted. The Tangela was paralyzed so he attacked again and did Wrap again. It then fainted.
Unknown sighed and relxed. But then realized that Unknown had stopped yelling for him. That meant something bad had happened. He ran down a passageway at full speed, heading back to Even.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc: Gale but he is so mean. At least Peeta is nice. I think Susan collins should make a bunch of spin offs that are just random past hunger games, like one in a desert or in a frozen plce or something.

ic: "Scratch!" Obsidian yelled. The Oddish fainted. Squirtle sighed. "Maybe we should focus on rescuing Seedot and not battling?" Finally, Obsidian gained what she intended to. "Yeah! Level up!" She and Squirtle both leveled up. They went down to the sixth floor and the finder chimed. "Come on Seedot! We're here to save you!" Obsidian hollered. Suddenly, Squirtle almost fainted. Obsidian fed him a berry and dragged him in a corner. "Who did that?" she declared. A shadow moved. "SHROOOOOOOOOOMISH!".....

cliffhanger XP

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 am

Snowfall sighed and look at the jobs. "Let's go to Pal......" Flareon cut in. "Lava Pool!" Leafeon argued. "No, Flower Field!" Snowfall sighed again. Vaporeon nodded slightly to Snowfall and mewed. "Palm Pond. 2 vs 1 and 1. We won." Leafeon smiled. "Sorry!" Flareon sat down heavily. "HMPH!" Vaporeon glared at him. "Any disappointments?" Flareon nodded. "YES! MANY OF IT!" Vaporeon ignored him and they all went to the Palm Pond.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:39 pm

........"SHROOMISH!" Obisidan faced off with a larger than normal Shroomish. And it looked angry and a good fighter. "Well, this should be intersting," Obisidian tried to crack her knuckles. but then remembered Charmanders didn't have knuckles.
.......fierce fighting...........
"Scratch!" Obsidian yelled for the final time. Accompanied by a jump, Obsidian hit the Shroomish with her claws at full force. It collapsed. "Level up! Cool! I learned Ember!" Obsidian cheered. Suddenly, the Shroomish staggered and (Uh) stood (or whatever.) "What is it?" Obsidian growled.
"Hey, stop lowin' mah attack!" The Shroomsih complained. "I wish to join ya team."
"Okay. Whatever. Just don't slow us down." So Shroomish joined Team Evolution. They continued and found Seedot, who was eternally greatfu; and gave them 300 poke whatever and a green gummy.
"Not bad," Obsidian reflected. She and Squirtle, healed, returned back to their room in the guild. Shroomsih went to his firned area,
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:07 am

Snowfall looked around Palm Pond. "There's nothing in this floor?" Leafeon shrugged.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 pm

The Vulpix was just about to attack Even when a shap raced at the enemy pokemon and cried "THUNDER WAVE!" Suddenly the Vulpix was paralyzed. Even looked at the pokemon that saved him and it was...Unknown! He nodded his head and Even used Tackle, which was followed by Unknown's Wrap which finished up the Vulpix. Even leveled up and learned Sand Attack. After exchanging what had happened to each other they headed back to the stairs and went up to the next floor.

A few floors later (Now on the Fourth floor)

"Help!" cried a voice.
Even whirled around. They had gone through the rest of the floors uneventfully without any battles and had picked up some Oran berries which they had used to heal themselves. Behind them, was the Chimecho they needed to rescue. It was being attacked by three Vulpixes. "Okay so this is what we will do-?" said Even to Uknown, but then he stopped when he realized he wasn't there anymore. He was attacking the Vulpixes.
Even ran over and began to help.

Unknown used Thunder Wave on the closest Vulpix. He then ran to the next one, behind it and used Wrap.

Even used Tackle on the paralyzed Vulpix. Seeing that is was still paralyzed he used Tackle again.

Unknown was attacked by the wrapped up Vulpix who used Ember. Before he could react, the other Vulpix came over and used Quick Attack. Unknown was feeling weak. One more hit and he would faint!

Even was about to attack the Vulpix when it attacked him with Fire Spin. It was now his turn and he could finish the Vulpix off, but he saw Unknown in need of help. He relaized that he had an Oran Berry which could heal him! He debated and then made up his mind and threw the Oran Berry at Unknown, who upon the berry's impact, was healed! Even sighed in happiness but then the Vulpix used Quick Attack! Now he was in trouble of fainting!

Unknown was grateful for the Oran Berry from Even. After being healed he used Thunder Wave on the Vulpix that had used Ember on him. After that he was hit by another Quick Attack from the other Vulpix. He then used Thunder Wave on that one as well and then attacked the Vulpix that had used Ember on him before by using Wrap. The Vulpix fainted.

Even needed to be healed and fast, so he retreated from the Vulpix as fast as he could. The Vulpix chased after him.

Unknown cried "Wrap!" and then "Thunder Wave!" and the other Vulpix was defeated. He then looked around and saw Even being chased by the last Vulpix. He ran up to it and stopped it. The Vulpix used Ember, and he got hurt but he then used Wrap and it fainted.

After the battle they rescued the Chimecho who was very grateful for them. Also after the battle they both leveled up and Even learned Quick Attack and Growl. Unknown learned Twister and Dragon Rage. They were both eager to try out their new moves but after saving Chimecho they relaized how tired they were and headed back to Awesome town.

Unknown:
Wrap
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage

Even:
Tackle
Helping Hand
Growl
Quick Attack
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:45 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm..." Squirtle paced around their room in the guild. "Hmmmmmm....."

Obsidian has a vein pulsing in her forehead. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" she cried, exasperated.
"I can't help it. This room is so.... i don't know."
"Come on, we have money now. Do you want to buy a base outside the guild?"
"Fine be that way."
And they did, buy a base for team Exploration. aThey kept the old room in case, but used that base mainly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rp! - Page 2 Empty New Dungeons!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 am

OOC-Okay so how about we all take on 3 dungoens and then the legendary birds start attacking the town and erasing memories, okay?
Here are some new dungeons! (Feel free to make more!)

Harder than the Previous Dungeons, but still pretty easy.

For Normal Types
Name: Tiny Cave
Floors: 4
Terrain: Normal, Wonder Tiles
Pokemon in Dungeon: Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Cleafairy, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Farfetch'd, Chansey, Lickitung.
Geo Pebble, Apple, Oran, Pecha, Cheri, Blast Seed

For Electric Types
Name: Thunderwave Woods
Floors: 8
Pokemon in Dungeon: Pikachu, Magnemite, Voltorb, Pichu, Mareep, Elekid, Electrike, Minun, Plusle, Shinx, Pachirisu, Blitzle, Emonga, Joltik.

For Bug Types
Name: Mt. Apple
Floors: 8
Pokemon in Dungeon: Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Venonat, Ledyba, Spinarak, Yanma, Pineco, Shuckle, Wurmple, Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon, Nincada, Ninjask, Combee, Butterfree, Beedrill.

For Flying Types
Name: Cheerful Plains
Floors: 3
Pokemon in Dungeon: Butterfree, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Natu, Hoppip, Yanma, Murkrow, Skarmony.

Is this okay?

IC-Even was happy that they were able to complete a job and said that they should keep up the good work and all. After they returned back to the guild they went to bed.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 am

Flareon saw a big apple. "YAY!" but he accidentally kicked it, and it rolled away. Someone picked it up. Flareon ran to it. "Thanks!" It was a buizel. Buizel ate the apple. Flaren backed off. "Hey!" Buizel laughed and shot water gun. Flareon dodged. "What-ah!" Flareon tackled. Snowfall tackled too. Vaporeon hissed. "Go! It's level is lower then us!" Leafeon used sand attack. Buizel fainted. Flareon laughed. "Ha! THAT showed it."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 pm

............sand-attack can't faint a pokemon.............

ic:"Okay let's go on another job!" Obsidian shouted. She and Squirtle went to Shroomish's friend area and picked him up. They proceeded to Thunderwave Woods. "Why do we always pick places that I AM MOST LIKELY TO DIE IN?" Squirtle yelled in indignation.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 am

Never mind~ (*-v-*)> BTW can Vaporeon evolve here since here is a water field.

Buizel woke up again, and Vaporeon tackled.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm

The trio, Obsidian, Squirtle, and Shroomish ascended the dungeon. On the first floor of Thunderwave woods, they were lucky and snuck by to the stairs without being attacked. on the second floor, Squirtle went to pick up a Blast Seed and was attacked by a wild Pikachu. He was hit by a Thunder and had about 2 HP left, when Obsidian threw an Oran berry at him. Shroomish fainted the Pikachu from behind and Team Evolution continued past the thrid, fourth, and fifth floor with little more incidient, although Squirtle learned Bubble and they all rose a level. However, on the last floor they were ambushed on both sides by a Magnemite and Joltik. Squirtle was one on the outside, and while Obsidian deperatly tried to reach him from the other side, he fainted. They had used their Oran berry before. The three were transported out of the dungeon.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

Vaporeon smiled. "Let's go to the next floor now." The others nodded. Leafeon looked at Vaporeon. Actually, I remember there was a water stone... For evolution.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 pm

"ARG! WE FAILED! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!" Shrooomish shouted. Obsidian was in the shadows in the corner, brooding. Squirtle was squaring numbers in his head. "7225.. darn I lost track again." Shrommish was apalled. "Have you guys never lost before?! How do you think I felt went you defeated me, Obsidian? But i still cowed my pride and asked to join you so I could get stronger! WE WILL NOT GET STONGER BY BROODING OR SWUARING NUMBERS UP TO 95!" Shroomish yelled. "It strengthens your brain," Squirtle offered weakly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 am

OOC-LOL Shroomish

IC-The next day Even and Unknown took a new job to a place called Mt. Apple. They got there and Even tried to talk a well organized plan into Unknown "So this what we are going to do. We will avoid all battles unless we have to and get to the 7th floor without fainting and rescue that Clefairy. Okay? Huh? OKAY? Where did you go now?" said Even. Unknown was gone again!

Unknown had gotten bored of listening to Even so he went into the next room and found the staircase. There was a sleeping paras in front of it! In order to get by they would need to defeat it.

Even walked into the next room after a lot of looking around. "Ah! There ah you ah are! Finally, ah! What ah happened? Ah?" Even gasped as the words tumbled out of him.

"Found staricase. Fought Paras. Won. Hooray?" said Unknown.

"Whatever lets ah go." said Even as they headed up to the next floor.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:31 am

Vaporeon saw another buizel. "Hey guys! ATTACK!" They all attacked in once. Buizel screamed. "4vs1! This is no fair! Cheati..." He fainted. Snowfall stared at Buizel and they went on and went to the 2nd floor.

Can Vaporeon evolve to Vaporeon? (Razz)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

ooc: I don't see why not.

ic: The three, Shroomish, Obsidian, and Squirtle tried the Thunderwave Woods again. This time, they snuck past sleeping pokemon on the first to thrid floor. But when they passed the fifth and still no pokemon had approached them, Obsidian got bored.
"COME AND FIGHT ME!" she roared. However, something answered by roaring back. Shroomish, Obsidian, and particualrily Squirtle back away as a pack of four Shinx statring running towards them. The pack continued to chase them around the fifth floor, and gradually their numbers were reduced with repeated attacks and thrown stuff. However, Team Evolution, weak and scared, were backed up against a wall.
"It's a dead end," Squirtle whispered. "No duh," Obsidian growled. The Shinx flickered their ears in annoyance as their attack was lowered. They prowled closer. "I DON"T WANT TO FAIL AGAIN!" Obsidian yelled. Shroomish made a difficult decisision. He tackled the Shinx.
"OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHROOMISH!" Obsidian screamed. As his HP was drained away, he smiled and called back, "Now's your chance! Finish them!" SQuirtle and Obsidian charged and defeated the Shinx as Shroomish fainted and was transported out of the dungeon.
"Wow, he sacredficed hjim self. He gave us an opening and knew if he fainted we wouldn't get transported out the dungeon too. What a Shroomish," Obsidian said in awe. She gklanced down at Squirtle, who was on the florr blubbering "Poor Shroomish!" Obsidian snorted and smacked him on the head. "Quiet. Shroomish will just returin to his firned area all spiffy. Now let's resuce that Zubat!" she announced valiently. And so they did Very Happy
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:09 am

ooc: I know, this will sound... Weird. But I need a major recap.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Just read the stuff that you missed.

ic: Obsidian and Squirtle stumled home all triumphant. They had received a wonderful gift from the grateful Zubat. Then, on silent agreement, they visited Shroomish, but he was sleeping, so they left a present of a Green Gummy and a few Apples next to him.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 pm

For Even and Unknown the rest of the floors were pretty easy. They passed the second and third floors without any problems. For the fourth floor they had ended up right next to the staircase into the next floor. And for the last two floors, they had had some close calls but had been able to escape the enemy every time. They had now arrived at the seventh floor where the Clefairy was!
They began searching for her but seriously could not find her anywhere. They then found her wandering around in a room where the staircase to the next floor was. Unforuntaley, there was a pokemon in the room already and one more had just entered. Unknown charged at them while Even decided to do the more sneaky, lets-sneak-by-them technique.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 am

Snowfall sighed as she ignored Flareon's eating-apple-sound and Vaporeon's give-me-some-apple-no-fair-you-got-all-sound. She saw another Buizel. She groaned. "Is there only Buizels here?" She tackled, and Leafeon followed with a sand attack. Vaporeon used tail whip. He fumbled a bit, but soon got his balance back when he touched a rock. The Buizel fainted, and Vaporeon was glowing. Flareon breathed. "Evolution!" Soon, instead of Vaporeon, there was a Vaporeon(;P). He panted. "I'm a Vaporeon(?)!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 pm

ooc: The legendaries were already attacking the town, so the town meeting will be after three dungeons from the post Ocean posted about. However, they will only start stealing pokemon a little before the meeting.

ic: Obsidian and Squirtle finished their mission, and were pretty tired, so they went on various errands throughout the town, such as depositing money and items. They noticed all the townspeople looked haggard and wary. Finally, when the two passed a block of burned down buildings, Obsidian couldn't take it anymore. "WHAT THE FLYGON HAPPENED HERE!?" she yelled. Squirtle muttered something about being discreet and asked a Raticate in the street, "excuse me, but what happened in town? Why are the buildings damaged?" The Raticate replied, "Oh, you haven't heard? Ever since a week or so ago, three huge birds have been attacking AwesomeTown." Squrtle thanked Raticate and went over to Obsidian to tell her the news. She held up her paw, notifying she had heard the conversation, and was in deep concentration. "Something's no right....." Squirtle shrugged. "Come on, Obisidan, you can think it over back at the base. I don't want us to get burned to a crisp by whatever did the same to those buildings." She wasn't listening, so he litterally had to drag her back.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 am

ooc: Sorry, I never actually played Mystery Dungeon, so I guessed all the pokemons in them.
ic: Snowfall and her friends finished the mission, and rushed back. Vaporeon blinked as he saw all the pokemons's look. "What happened here?" He saw a buneary and talked to her. "You don't know?" She said with big round eyes. "Pokemon attack! My mom's going to take me to shop something just incase." Vaporeon nodded and told the others. Flareon sighed. "I wonder what happened exactly." Leafeon nudged him. "Before thinking, why don't we eat?" Flareon pushed her away lightly. "I'm not hungry!" Snowfall growled. "Of course if you ate that apple by yourself." Flareon sticked his tongue out and ran away into the guild.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

ooc: There is a list of all the pokemon in town in I think the 2nd page. And the pokemon in them are just the ones we put in the dungeons we made.

ic: Obsidian was still thinking, so in a huff, Squirtle went and got a job. "LOOKIE OBSIDIAN, a capture mission! Let's go beat this guy!" he yelled, flapping the paper in her face. He wasn't that kind of pokemon, but he knew Obsidian was. However, she seemed to be having a break through/migrane. "A ha!" she said suddenly. "What?' Squirtle asked. "I'll tell you on the mission!" she said cryptically, running out the door. Squirtle sighed and followed her. They picked up Shroomish and continued to their next dungeon.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 am

Vaporeon groaned when her heard Flareon messing about in the room. He complained. "Aren't we going to any missions?" Snowfall waved her tail to show she have heard him. "I'm thinking." Vaporeon groaned again, and suddenly Flareon crushed into him. Vaporeon snarled and kicked him aside.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

"That's it!" Obsidian said suddenly. It was pretty bad timing, as they were trying to sneak through a cavern in Mt. Apple without being caught by wild pokemon. Luckily, Obsidian was back in action. She let out an Ember and fainted a wild Cascoon. Before, Shroomish and Squritle had been struggling to defeat the wild pokemon, ascend the floors, and find Ninjask, with their leader incapaticited by her own thoughts. "What is it?" Shroomish asked as he used Absorb on a Caterpie. Grass types were not very affective against Bug type, but the tiny- even smaller than usual- Caterpie was fainted in one shot. "I'll tell you later," Obsidian said mysteriously. Shroomish prepared to face the enemies lining up in the single corridor to fight them, but to his surprise, the Caterpie got up again. "Wow, you're tough," Shroomish grunted. However, the Caterpie didn't want to fight. 'C-can I join your team? I want.. I want to get big and strong like you," The Caterpie replied, with big shining eyes. Squirtle snickered, and Shroomish was sort of annoyed, but he boomed, "Fine. But don't get in our way." Obsidian nodded her head in approval as Caterpie joined Team Evolution. Shroomish immdeiately switched placed with the little guy so he won't get fainted by the other wild pokemon. Finally, the team reached the seventh floor, where their target Ninjask was.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 am

ooc: BTW where are we in OceanClan?
ic: Vaporeon grumbled and pulled Snowfall out which she was still deep in thought. Leafeon followed them and mewed. "When she become like this, nobody can pull her out from the world." Flareon ignored them and looked in the board for mission.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

ooc: The main group with oceanstorm are on the Hills, so I guess the rest of them are there too.

ic: Obsidian, Squirtle, Shroomish, and Caterpie reached the seventh floor. After only three battles, Caterpie had risen to level four. They found Ninjask and started the battle. It was a tough battle that took a while, but in the end Obsidian's super effective Embers, Blast Seeds, and teamwork won. Everyone leveled up one, Caterpie two, and then they returned to the base and collected the bounty of 400 poke thing. They showed Caterpie around, after sending him to his friend area. Shroomish did the same and Obsidian and Squirtle went back to the base to sleep.

Obsidian: Level 9
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember

Squirtle: Level 9
Moves: Bubble, Tackle, Tail Whip

Shroomish: Level 8
Moves: Absorb, Tackle

Caterpie: Level 6
Moves: Tackle, String Shot
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 am

When Snowfall got out from her world, she found out she was in a field. A grass field. Vaporeon looked back at her. "Yo. Finally woke up?" Flareon jumped between them. "We're in the last floor and we leveled up!" Snowfall blinked. "How long was I day dreaming?" Vaporeon thought for a few second and said "About a few hour or so."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 pm

OOC-Here I am, once again.
Anyway, I was thinking that we need a more organized Pokemon rp, so I was thinking we make different topics, like what we did with the Camp Half-Blood one. A topic for all the dungeons, another one for the town & guild, and the last one for other towns and friend areas. I was also thinking that friend areas could be places (like lots) that you buy where your team members can live and hang out and stuff.
What do you guys think?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

ooc: I think that's a good idea. I don't know about the friend area thing, like how would that work? But sure.

The attack of the birds is starting after you finish the dungeon you are currently on.

ic: Obsidian and Squrtle decided to go to town again to store and collect items.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

OOC-Okay, we can talk about it more once the Fun RP Guild is made. Anywho...

IC-Unknown and Even defeated a pokemon, rescued Clefairy, got some money and returned back to the Guild to sleep. They were disturbed by how quickly the events had gone, and didn't even remember how it had even happened!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 am

The friend area thing? Um, so is it like the friend area in Blue/Red's rescue team? Or are we doing it like the Explorers of blahblahblah?
And, I am stalking this topic until the new one is, then I will finally start.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next