Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Kits(Finally!) Jynxkit and Plumkit. Don't tell me-I know I spellled Jinx wrong-I was thinking of the Pokemon, but I am keeping it. I can just say that Rhapsody has a low intelligence. XD

2 posters

Go down

Lavaclan Kits(Finally!) Jynxkit and Plumkit. Don't tell me-I know I spellled Jinx wrong-I was thinking of the Pokemon, but I am keeping it. I can just say that Rhapsody has a low intelligence. XD Empty Lavaclan Kits(Finally!) Jynxkit and Plumkit. Don't tell me-I know I spellled Jinx wrong-I was thinking of the Pokemon, but I am keeping it. I can just say that Rhapsody has a low intelligence. XD

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Plumkit-Dark purpley gray she-cat with small, bright green eyes. She is persuasive, stubborn, and fierce, as well as hostile. She is persuasive and can get her way, when she uses the right words. She s stubborn because, no matter what she will stand up for what she believes in-even if it means death. She likes to explore and is always sneaking out of the camp and running away to explore. She always comes back though, because she loves her family greatly and would never ever leave them. She oftens wonders about the other side of her family as in her mothers side and wishes one day to see them and meet them. She doesn't like to learn about history and thinks that learning about happened before she was born is stupid. She doesn't dwell on her things that happened in the past and her motto is what happened has happened and they shouldn't dwell on that, they should look to the future. She might seem like it-but she is a smart little kit. She is a good hunter and is not good at fighting. She is boastful about her achievements and tries to make little things seem like big things. She lives in her sisters shadow-so this might why she does this. But actual this is just her personalitiy and she doesn't mind being her sister's shadow.

Jynxkit-Light blue she-cat with a tint of lavender and large, dull indigo eyes. She is philosphical, smart, cautious and modest. She asks herself and many others the big questions of life. She is smart and cauitous when on adventures. She would be a good choice for medicine cat-if not she was such a great fighter. She is a prodigy and already knows a lot of moves. She is modest and not boastful about this and many expect that she will be an amazing fighter when she gets older. Even, though she is not boastful, she has a dream to learn all the fighting moves of the clans-so then she will be a real master! She is willing to give up her dream to become a medicine cat if the need arises, and bestly wants to serve her clan. She follows the rules and hates rule-breakers. She and her sister are very different but care greatly for each other. She notices and picks up on patterns easily and has good memory-which is good for learning herbs. She spends time in the medicine cat den and even though Ivorypaw is feared by many-Jynxkit does not fear her (even though Ivorypaw does try to scare her to make her so because even her sister, Plumkit fears her) because she looks beyond her surface and sees a different cat then the one everyone else sees. She is a good friend to Silvershadow as they both see Ivorypaw in this light. She knows a lot of herbs and spends lots of time in the medicine cat den learning even though she and Silvershaodw knows she wants to be a warriors, it is just a back-up plan in case something bad happens.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Kits(Finally!) Jynxkit and Plumkit. Don't tell me-I know I spellled Jinx wrong-I was thinking of the Pokemon, but I am keeping it. I can just say that Rhapsody has a low intelligence. XD Empty Pkwy dok

Post by Tigerstar Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:10 am

Kay thanks
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down