Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below.

3 posters

Go down

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below. Empty Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below.

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am

Darkkit-Dark blackish grey (smoky) tom with dark green eyes. Is often told by his mother that he has Fernpaws eyes (his deaceased aunt). He is myserious, secretive and seemingly dark and sinister. But he is not so at all. He is aggresive and ruthless when dealing with his enemies-but is greatly loyal and generous to his friends and family. He is superstitious and is a great follower of the warrior code and would never dream breaking it.

Fortunekit-Reddish grey she-cat with vibrant blue green eyes. She is quick-witted, impulsive, curious, amusing, and easily bored. Enjoys songs and risk-taking. She is smaller and dainter then her siblings-but is faster in running and more flexible. She is good at both hunting and fighting, but likes fighting because she likes doing complex moves on her enemies. She seems to have the best luck in her family and is also very persuasive. Can be at times a flirt-but does mean to be one.

Tearkit-Dark pinky gray tom with misty, grey blue green eyes-like mist over the ocean on a sunny day. He is wise, truthful, responsible and always honest. His eyes make him look like he is always crying. He is teased by his friends that he is pink and he tells that it is not pink-just a form of grey. They still laugh at him though. He has the least amounts of friends then his siblings and they are basically his only friends. He is the one that is dark and sinister.

The kits are the children of Herblaze and Hillfang (of Lavaclan and Sunclan) and they are all free so claim them if you want.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below. Empty I CALL FORTNUEKIT

Post by Tigerstar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 pm

^^^
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below. Empty I'll take Darkkit!

Post by Flamestar Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:21 pm

^^^^^^^
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below. Empty YEAH

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

HOORAY!
I know-I make cool descriptions.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below. Empty Re: Lavaclan kits! Not mine and some are free-see below.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down