Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit

2 posters

Go down

LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit Empty LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 pm

These kits are Embersong's in LavaClan to be born in about a week.

Redkit, a tom, has ginger fur on his head, body, and paws. His fur on his bell and legs are black to dark brown and he has brown eyes. He at first thinks he is better than everyone, but when he gets older and better he is more humble and grounded to earth. His character is of the typical hero stereotype fighting for justice, ready to sacrifice himself for others, and with occasional comical traits. He often makes startling comments that throw the cats around him, but seems totally oblivious to it. Redkit LOVES to battle and he is very good at it. He has natural instinct for things such as tactics and fighting and has a way of winning even though it looks like he is about to lose. He makes very good inferences from his natural instincts. He is an okay hunter. He acts rash and headstrong. His parents are Embersong and Iceheart.

Bluekit is also a tom. He has blueish, almost purple fur with black legs and green eyes. He is a very hard worker, one of the best trainers around, and he trains to beat his brother, Redkit. He is ultimately Redkit's rival, but they are friends when they aren't battling against each other or competing. He is always the calm and poised one, who knows his limits and sets his priorities straight. Bluekit is somewhat cocky at first, and he is intelligent and dedicated. A bit of a loner. His parents are Embersong and Iceheart.

Greenkit is a she-cat with a brown head and black fur who starts out as a tricky thief and pesky, although more in a mischievous way. Her eyes are bark blue. She is playful and sly to almost manipulative. She is a very good fighter. She is afraid of birds. becuase she was taken by a huge one when she was little. She is very flirtatious and toms like her. Her parents are Embersong and Iceheart.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit Empty Re: LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Being very colorful I see Wink

Approved. Like the names Smile

Will Greenkit get taken by a hawk or eagle or owl or whatever or will we pretend that that happens?

I really like the name and description of Greenkit! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit Empty Do you read Pokemon aDventures? The=n you would get it

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

They are also besides the ^ the three pure primary colors or the primary colors of light.

And thanks Smile

Yeah I guess Greenkit will get snatched by a huge, rainbow bird but then dropped safely somewhere then she is found but still traumatized a bit.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit Empty Re: LavaClan Kits- Redkit, Bluekit, and Greenkit

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Like a giant parrot? It would be cool if it talked to her and they had a conversation! YEAH! Joe the Talking Parrot! lol! Laughing

A possible idea though.

I saw Izzy read them. I pretended that Yellow was evil and wanted to take over the world Laughing

Will you do kits for the other colors? Like Purple, Yellow, and Orange?

I got to go but I will be right back! It is time I need to go and conquer homework!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

NO! YELLOW IS AMAZING! (also she will be yellowkit, EAgletalon's daughter. Can you have two medicine cats in a litter?0

When i said rainbow I meant like Ho-oh, becuase that's who Green gets taken by in the books.

I was thinking the other generations for kits, like Gold and Silver and Crystal then Emerald and Ruby and Sapphire and then Diamond and Pearl and Platinum and Black and white... probably not all or any more. I just felt like doing Red, etc because they are so cool and the originals.

Have fun with your homework lol!

HAHAHA! i FINISHED MINE!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

Anyway I think Ice wants to play as a Silverkit later on when you make him/her. Smile

She likes your idea with the pokemon color names for kits!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah! I guess Ice can have Silverkit when I make him

I just realized all the pokemon adventures character names are either colors or rocks...
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

LOL!

Continue on the Chain Reaction Story!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 pm

I ams!

And you didn't answer mey questiones before. Can you have two medicine cats in teh same litter?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh sorry and yes!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 pm

okat thanks!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down