Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokemon Rp!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon Rp! - Page 3 Empty Pokemon Rp!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a pretty simple rp. Choose a pokemon you want to have from the pokemon series then name it and describe its personality, its moves and any other interesting stuff about it. After that you can start! This is modeled after Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so there are no or very few humans. You play as the pokemon and you can have a team as you set out into the world to fight evil pokemon and find treasure and rescue other pokemon! That is it.
Once people make some pokemon charries and teams we can start. We need to think of what the town looks like where the pokemon live and what it is callled.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rp! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Rp!

Post by Runatone Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 am

Vaporeon groaned when her heard Flareon messing about in the room. He complained. "Aren't we going to any missions?" Snowfall waved her tail to show she have heard him. "I'm thinking." Vaporeon groaned again, and suddenly Flareon crushed into him. Vaporeon snarled and kicked him aside.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

"That's it!" Obsidian said suddenly. It was pretty bad timing, as they were trying to sneak through a cavern in Mt. Apple without being caught by wild pokemon. Luckily, Obsidian was back in action. She let out an Ember and fainted a wild Cascoon. Before, Shroomish and Squritle had been struggling to defeat the wild pokemon, ascend the floors, and find Ninjask, with their leader incapaticited by her own thoughts. "What is it?" Shroomish asked as he used Absorb on a Caterpie. Grass types were not very affective against Bug type, but the tiny- even smaller than usual- Caterpie was fainted in one shot. "I'll tell you later," Obsidian said mysteriously. Shroomish prepared to face the enemies lining up in the single corridor to fight them, but to his surprise, the Caterpie got up again. "Wow, you're tough," Shroomish grunted. However, the Caterpie didn't want to fight. 'C-can I join your team? I want.. I want to get big and strong like you," The Caterpie replied, with big shining eyes. Squirtle snickered, and Shroomish was sort of annoyed, but he boomed, "Fine. But don't get in our way." Obsidian nodded her head in approval as Caterpie joined Team Evolution. Shroomish immdeiately switched placed with the little guy so he won't get fainted by the other wild pokemon. Finally, the team reached the seventh floor, where their target Ninjask was.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 am

ooc: BTW where are we in OceanClan?
ic: Vaporeon grumbled and pulled Snowfall out which she was still deep in thought. Leafeon followed them and mewed. "When she become like this, nobody can pull her out from the world." Flareon ignored them and looked in the board for mission.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

ooc: The main group with oceanstorm are on the Hills, so I guess the rest of them are there too.

ic: Obsidian, Squirtle, Shroomish, and Caterpie reached the seventh floor. After only three battles, Caterpie had risen to level four. They found Ninjask and started the battle. It was a tough battle that took a while, but in the end Obsidian's super effective Embers, Blast Seeds, and teamwork won. Everyone leveled up one, Caterpie two, and then they returned to the base and collected the bounty of 400 poke thing. They showed Caterpie around, after sending him to his friend area. Shroomish did the same and Obsidian and Squirtle went back to the base to sleep.

Obsidian: Level 9
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember

Squirtle: Level 9
Moves: Bubble, Tackle, Tail Whip

Shroomish: Level 8
Moves: Absorb, Tackle

Caterpie: Level 6
Moves: Tackle, String Shot

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 am

When Snowfall got out from her world, she found out she was in a field. A grass field. Vaporeon looked back at her. "Yo. Finally woke up?" Flareon jumped between them. "We're in the last floor and we leveled up!" Snowfall blinked. "How long was I day dreaming?" Vaporeon thought for a few second and said "About a few hour or so."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 pm

OOC-Here I am, once again.
Anyway, I was thinking that we need a more organized Pokemon rp, so I was thinking we make different topics, like what we did with the Camp Half-Blood one. A topic for all the dungeons, another one for the town & guild, and the last one for other towns and friend areas. I was also thinking that friend areas could be places (like lots) that you buy where your team members can live and hang out and stuff.
What do you guys think?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

ooc: I think that's a good idea. I don't know about the friend area thing, like how would that work? But sure.

The attack of the birds is starting after you finish the dungeon you are currently on.

ic: Obsidian and Squrtle decided to go to town again to store and collect items.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

OOC-Okay, we can talk about it more once the Fun RP Guild is made. Anywho...

IC-Unknown and Even defeated a pokemon, rescued Clefairy, got some money and returned back to the Guild to sleep. They were disturbed by how quickly the events had gone, and didn't even remember how it had even happened!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 am

The friend area thing? Um, so is it like the friend area in Blue/Red's rescue team? Or are we doing it like the Explorers of blahblahblah?
And, I am stalking this topic until the new one is, then I will finally start.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't know. I jut want to try and make this less confusing, since we have lots of things to remember as it is. The moves, level, pokemon, personality, dungeons, rescue objective, plot, etc...
I want to try and find a simple, but easier way to make it more.....easy? lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 am

Idea? We could make up missions and stuff (jobs) and post it on a single topic, and when you want one, you take it, and tell the person in charge, and that person will take it out from the first post.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

That could be an idea we could do. We should leave that and this to the Fun RP guild members though. Are any of you guys on that guild.....?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:04 am

No. But I would like to be in it.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Ok then. We will talk about it over there.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3