Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Rp

+2
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 8 Empty Moonclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Territory: Moonclan entire territory is a large, thick jungle where barely any light can penetrate so it is always dark there. Their terrritory is on the western side of the island, but on the western ede there are small sea cliffs. The jungle is always cool and somewhat misty. Moonclan faces trouble with forest fires, seeing as their territory is all jungle and therefore all trees a single forest fire could wipe them out and destroy their home. Moonclan trains apprentices in a large training hollow, not that far from the camp. The darkness in the jungle helps conceal their camp location and prove difficult for invasions and attacks against them.

Moonclan Camp: Moonclans camp is in the darkest part of the jungle, close to the western edge of the island. It is in a clearing where the camp is. The camp is big and makes up the entire clearing. Out of all the clans, Moonclan has the least amount of cats. They use leaves and branches and rocks for the walls and dens and use grass and other leaves to bind them together. Their camp is very flammable and if a fire were to reach the camp the camp would go up into flames and would trap cats. Thats why they always have to be careful about fires and if they can put it out or not. They have a pure white slab of rock that serves as the area where the leader makes announcements. It is called Highcliff as it is like a cliff. The leaders den is below that area in a small crack that is barely noticeable but big enough for cats to get in. Their camp is always dark and cool and misty. Moonclan has two entrances, one main entrance facing toward the south and another secret side entrance, pointing to the northwest. That entrance was made over the years as more cats snuck out to do secret stuff. Now it is known as an entrance for anyone who has a secret. Which s most of them. The order of the dens from the entrance are medicine cat den, nursery, elders den, deputies den, warriors den, apprentices den. And of course the leaders den is in the middle under the Highcliff. A long, old moss covered tree makes up the medicine cat den, the nursery and the elders den. It supplies them with fresh moss as well! The deputies den is small hole under a tree stump that leads to a hollow underground. The warriors den is made from a black slab of rock, which is in stark contrast to apprentices den which is amde from a white slab of rock, said to be some broken rock from the Highcliff. On the opposite end of the camp, there is a few clumps of bushes. in the middle of the bushes is a hole which leads to the caverns below. In case of a forest fire or any other problem they have a second camp right underneath their old one. You go down and there is a big middle area with a tree stump called Highstump. Then there are tunnels coming off from it to the secondary dens. The order of the dens are the same underground as they are above. The leaders den though, is in the northern part of the secondary camp coming off a tunnel there.

Moonclan Wildlife: Moonclan usually eats rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Being the fastest of all the clans and the quietest makes them great hunters. They can have foxes, badgers, tropical birds of prey, monkeys and bats as well. Foxes and badgers are a danger to the clan. The birds of prey can sometimes snatch up kits, or even small apprentices if the bird is big enough. Luckily most of the birds of prey nest in the areas of the forester where it is lighter, so they don't often nest near the camp. But sometimes they can and sometimes they can snatch up kits! Moonclan warriors have to quickly strike down any bird that might pose a threat to the clan. They don't mind the monkeys and the bats, as they do not them eat them.

Moonclan Traits: Sneaky, clever, sly, mysterious, secretive, they all seem to have secrets and all keep to theirselves. Moonclan is always neutral in wars and never gets involved in battles or fights. They are very quiet, stealthy, clever and sly. They sneak trough the forest and leave behind no evidence that they even went in it. They usually have darker coats for blending into the darkness. They have no enemies and no friends. They are loyal to their clan, but seem to be more loyal to themselves and their secrets. Moonclan is kinda a mixture of Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Moonclan History: Moonclan was founded by Moonwater, who along with six other cats, met together and made the clans. These seven cats were the last cats to be following the traditions of the ancient clan of Snowclan so they decided to make clans so that the traditions could be shared to others, or else they would go extinct. Moonwater was brother to Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan. Moonwater, Oceanshine, and the founder of Dawclan, Dawnwillow, were all siblings. He was the eldest and the only boy in their litter. Dawnwillow was the youngest of the three. They were very close with each other. That all changed when they made the clans. They had to put their clan first and work on making grow and become great and to carry on the traditions of ancient Snowclan. Slowly, and then very quickly they began to drift apart. Moonwater did not come to Oceanshines help when her clan was attacked by Sunclan or do anyhting about. He had to deal with his own clan and not worry about the other clans problems. Moonclan was at first not neutral at all. Moonwater was power-hungry and wanted all the other clans to merge with his to make an ultimate clan, at which he would be the leader of. After Sunclan had been beat by Oceanclan and Lavaclan, Moonwater figured now was a good time to make his move. He then mad ehis clan war on all the others. Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Forestclan, Sunclan and even a few attacks on Dawnclan from time to time. He was ruthless, cruel and deteremined for power. He pushed his clan even after many knew they were beat. He even told them not to use the warrior code anymore, so they could kill cats and weaken the clans. Finally, after much fighting the combined efforts of Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Dawnclan and Forestclan, Moonclan lost. Sunclan also attacked at that as well because they got messages to attack at that time. But they weren't apart of the allegiance due to Oceanclans and Sunclans past battle. The clans met and then decided to let Moonclan stay. The cats didn't want to have anything to do with it. But they had to punish Moonclan. So all the cats that had killed a cat were banished. They couldn't punish Moonwater anymore because his own warlike behavior had caused his pregnat mate to die, as he inisisted that even queens needed to fight. And with that, the clans left it as it was. Moonclan had clan members left and many pregnant queens or queens with kits had died so they were unable to get back on track in term of cats. Moonclan suffered from hunger for some time but slowly, as time went on they got better. They still had the least amount of cats though. Moonwater felt empty when his mate died in the final battle. It was like he had died inside. He was deppressed about what happened, but showed his feelings to no one. He then stepped up and tried to get Moonclan back on there feet, this time as a good leader and not by war. But from then on, Moonclan became mysterious, secretive, keeping to theirselves, and always neutral.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonclan Rp

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

ooc: Nevermind I mean *Tweet* *Tweet*
ic: Blackpaw nodded slowly. He never thought about the prey's pain. He thanked for it's life, but never thought of it.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

ooc: Yeah, she is, since that was the side she was on before she became my charrie.
Lol, Mintberry was just assuming.
I don't know if I want her to die, go on to the good side, or etc.
ic: Deviltail's ears twitched. Thrush alert! He sank into a crouch, while gathering power in to his hindquarters. Then he leaped, reaching for the thrush. The thrush shrieked, and tried to fly away, but Deviltail reared up and grasped the thrush, bringing it to the ground and cracking it's neck.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Hurricanepaw was trying to kill a mouse. She tossed it up and bit it's neck. The mouse led out a shriek, but it soon died. Hurricanepaw's mouth watered, but the she wasn't aloud to. She grumbled and buried the mouse.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

Violetflower tasted the air. "Finch!" She mewed out loud. Oops/ She crouched, and suddenly sprang forward, killing the bird with one swipe. She picked it up and buried it.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

ic: Hurricanepaw wondered if she will get her assessment. Blackpaw got his already.
ooc: Blackpaw: "Hey how did you know?"
Hurricanepaw: "I saw it?"
Blackpaw: "*Scream!* You were there all the time?
Hurricanepaw: "*Grin* Yep!"
Ringpaw: "When will I get a chance to talk? *Sob*"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 pm

"Hey Blackpaw, are you ready for the next part of your assessment?" Rosefeather called. The one she had given Blackpaw had been fairly easy, and Rosefeather wanted to check his hunting techniques and basics too.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:26 am

Blackpaw nodded and bounded up to his mentor, not smiling but happy.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sorry, but it's going to take a lot more than a bird to become a warrior!" Rosefeather knew from experience. She bounded over to a fallen tree. "Okay, go into hunting position. Then crouch down, belly to the ground, and crawl to the other side of the tree. The whole time, don't make any noise. After that," she mewed, gesturing to a branch about five tail lengths off the ground, "jump fluidly from the crouch to try to reach this branch with one paw.When you are falling from the jump, jump sideways onto the tree trunk and climb to the branch. At the branch, quickly climb down and try to spot me. I'll be camouflaged. When you see me, i'll run to where I stored my first preu. Try to catch me before that. Okay? I'll be sort of like an obstacle course! I am pretty sure you can hunt well, so I'm going to this," Rosefeather explained. "Beat me, and you're one step, or a few, closer to being a warrior. "

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 am

Blackpaw blinked, trying to not look confused. What? He shook his head wildly and shook of the confusion. He crouched down, doing as his mentor said. He crouched, crawling slowly toward the other side of the tree. Then suddenly, he stepped onto a small branch. It cracked with a small noise. *Crunch*. He growled very quietly. Shoot. He ignored the branch and kept going, knowing this made his score low. If this was hunting, the prey will notice and run away.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 am

Deviltail tasted the air and pounced on the finch he had just located and buried it near a clearing. Suddenly, he sat up. "Great SpiritClan, I forgot to do Hurricanepaw's assessment!" He blinked, and spotting her, called her over. "Hurricanepaw! It's time for your assessment! Are you ready?" He bounded over to her, spotting a patch dense undergrowth behind her. "Turn around. See that patch of brambles, bracken, thorns? I want you to-" He cut off, smelling vole. "I want you to catch whatever is in the patch and kill it and bring it back out without any obvious damage to it, and/or your pelt. Good luck~" He purred. It was a hard but not impossible task, but it will prove how nimble Hurricanepaw was.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 am

Hurricanepaw blinked. "... Without damage? That's... almost... impossible...... Wait, forget whatever I just said!" She crouched down and crawled into the patch. She clawed the vole, but then stopped. "Oh..." Remembering her mentor's word. She shrugged. She tried to bite the vole, but she felt quite bad for it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am

Deviltail waited patiently. He knew that Hurricanepaw was a nimble cat, and this would test how could her bite was.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 am

Hurricanepaw sighed and bit the vole swiftly before it can get damage from all of those horns. The vole led out a loud screech. Sorry... It's for my clan. Thanks for your life. She didn't let go, and waited for it to die. "Sorry. That hurts, right?" She picked up the dead vole and padded out feeling a bit guilty.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 am

Deviltail saw Hurricanepaw emerge from the clump of dense undergrowth. He purred with satisfaction, noticing that Hurricanepaw only had minor scratched along her sides and the vole had no claw marks on it. Then he stopped, noticing the look on his apprentice's side. Deviltail padded over to her and laid his tail on her shoulder. "Don't look so guilty. A bite won't cause too much pain, as long as you bit the right place. Everyone makes some kind of noise when they receive an injury." Deviltail took a breath and continued, "You should be glad that you killed it, not some fox that wouldn't think of it's pain." Deviltail nodded and walked away. "Okay, now let's see how fast..." Without finishing his sentence, he leaped at Hurricanepaw, and bowled her over.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 am

Hurricanepaw screeched. "Wha wha wha what? assessment?" She blinked, and burried the vole quickly, and crouched down, ready to dodge Deviltail's next attack.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Rosefeather noticed Blackpaw's small slip up and sighed. She willed herself not to call out or sneeze. Hurry up, Blackpaw, she thought. Hurry and find me, this position is really uncomfortable.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 am

Deviltail panted, "Yes, assessment." He sat up. "Fast reflexes." He approved. "Okay, time for the next part of your assessment. How good are your tracking skills?" He wondered. "Okay, I shall go somewhere." Track me and surprise me. If you manage to do that, you pass this part. If I hear you, smell you, before, then you didn't pass." He mewed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 am

Blackpaw jumped and reached the branch with one paw, and hopped sideways. So confusing...... He climbed, to the branch, and climbed down (Almost jumping) quickly, and scanned the area for sign of Rosefeather. He tasted the air. Hmmm.... a faint scent of Rosefeather... Where? His ears twitched. There! He dashed, trying to get Rosefeather.

Hurricanepaw blinked again. "O, okay." She closed her eyes and turned around. "I'm ready!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 am

Deviltail nodded. "Remember, this is a test for your stealth, tracking skills, and your fighting skills." He mewed. He turned and ran away. Once he was at the border, he turned around and raced in a random direction, finally stopping at a stream to to drink water and rest. "Let's see how she deals with this." He panted. He jumped into the stream. "Cold!" He chattered. He leaped out again, shaking the water from his pelt. "Now, I'll just go and sneak up on her and see..." Checking one last time that he had no scent left, he headed back to Hurricanepaw.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:46 am

Hurricanepaw's ears twitched as she felt he left. She turned around, and tracked his scent. But... "What? No scent?" She sighed, but soon found something. "A faint scent. His leftover?" She sniffed again. Right behind me. The scent was fresh! She turned around.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

Deviltail blinked. There was Hurricanepaw, right in front of him. She was sniffing for his scent... He saw her ears prick up, she must have scented something. Hopefully, she'll think that it was his old scent. Then he saw her about to turn around and blinked, diving into a clump of bracken. He was sure she'll notice the bracken waving anyway.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:02 am

Hurricanepaw leaped into the clump of bracken which was shaking. She caught Deviltail!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 am

Deviltail jumped up. "That was some excellent skill! Now, let's get out of this bracken..." He jumped out and sat down. "Now, let's go back to where the others are and continue with the next part of your assessment."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am

ooc: Remember? It's night now.
ic: Hurricanepaw blinked. "But it's almost moon high!" Blackpaw saw Rosefeather a bit, and wondered if he should tell her it's almost moon high.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Rosefeather saw Blackpaw looking at her. "Okay, let's run back to camp insteaddddddddddddddddd!" she yowled as she sprinted away. her limbs had been falling asleep, and not long after, her whole self. "Well, time flies when your' having fun! Goooo!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh snap, I was getting used to the gloom. Well, let's go! If you get back to camp before Blackpaw, awesome!" He yowled back over his shoulder as he ran back to camp.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 am

Hurricanepaw blinked and purred. "I'll be faster then him!" She dashed toward the camp.
Blackpaw sighed. "Away like a wind... I can't loose Hurricanepaw!" He dashed.
Hurricanepaw and Blackpaw met each other in the way to the camp. They grinned and raced front. But soon, they tripped over and rolled inside the camp together. They laughed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Rosefeather was already patiently waiting in camp when she heard Blackpaw and Hurricanpaw rolling in. "Clumsy." but she admired her apprentice's work that day, so she ran a little ways out of camp and back in, fake-panting. "Oh, good job Blackpaw! It looks like you beat me," she mewed cheerfully. Then vanity overcame duty, and she sat down to a long awaited grooming.

Fallenstar yawned, sprawled out. She hadn't expected the patrols to take so long, but apparently there had been a few assessments, so it was alright. "Oh no," she suddenly groaned. "That means more ceremnoies."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 am

ooc: Shoot. I forgot about Ringpaw. I'm writing it short...
ic: (Before night) Turquoisenight buried some preys and placed moss and water on it, so it's scent won't be clear. Ringpaw took some time, but he got all. Then he did some fighting with his mentor, and his assessment was finished.
Blackpaw blinked. "But... I didn..." Hurricanepaw soon found out she did this for Blackpaw, and interrupted. "Let's go eat! I'm starving!" She dragged Blackpaw. Blackpaw froze, and sighed as he slapped her mouth so she could let go. Ringpaw and Turquoisenight raced in.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 pm

ooc: you know there didn't need to be ceremonies. I only did mine because I felt there was nothing between an apprentice becoming a warrior these days.

ic: After cleaning her tail, Rosefeather ran back into the dark forest to collect their prey. "Blackpaw....Warriors appreciate their preys' lives by actually eating them," she muttered through gritted teeth. "First of all, it's creepy in here, and my fur will get dirty again!" she burst out.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

Blackpaw went out collecting prey, and Hurricanepaw did so too. Solareclipse came back and went back collecting prey.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Rosefeather sniffed as she passed Blackpaw. "I already collected your prey for you, apprentice," she scolded.

Solarkit moped around camp. There wasn't much for kits to do anyway, and even less for a kit that was almost an apprentice.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 am

Blackpaw blinked and froze, and turned around and headed to the camp. Hurricanepaw, Solareclipse, Ringpaw, Turquoisenight and so on finished collecting prey and went in to their nest to rest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Rosefeather felt pretty bad, but she knew Blackpaw had to be taught responsibility on day. Also, if he was really upset over a simple scolding, then no way would he be an adept warrior. Even the best warrior got scolded, if not by their comrades, or the deputy, or the leader, or the medicine cat, or the elders. Either way, in any of those positions, it wasn't as cushy as when you were an apprentice, with a mentor, barely no responsibilities, and the innocence of youth on the outlook of the world. She sighed as she mulled the things over in her head. Or at least anything was better than the life Rosefeather had lived as a rogue. That's right, she affirmed, Blackpaw needs to toughen up more, so being a warrior will be easier. She would start on his battle training first thing in the morning-or whenever the ceremonies finished. She decided that as she realized she was nodding in the middle of a pitch black forest, in the middle of the night, with a bunch of dead mice in her mouth. She quickly flew on golden wings back to camp, deposited the prey, and stumbled to the warriors' den, where she plopped down and fell asleep from exhaustion in an instant.

ooc: the golden wings part is a metaphor. Just saying.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Blackpaw couldn't get Rosefeather out of his head. She looked and sounded weird.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum: