Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Rp

+2
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Moonclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Territory: Moonclan entire territory is a large, thick jungle where barely any light can penetrate so it is always dark there. Their terrritory is on the western side of the island, but on the western ede there are small sea cliffs. The jungle is always cool and somewhat misty. Moonclan faces trouble with forest fires, seeing as their territory is all jungle and therefore all trees a single forest fire could wipe them out and destroy their home. Moonclan trains apprentices in a large training hollow, not that far from the camp. The darkness in the jungle helps conceal their camp location and prove difficult for invasions and attacks against them.

Moonclan Camp: Moonclans camp is in the darkest part of the jungle, close to the western edge of the island. It is in a clearing where the camp is. The camp is big and makes up the entire clearing. Out of all the clans, Moonclan has the least amount of cats. They use leaves and branches and rocks for the walls and dens and use grass and other leaves to bind them together. Their camp is very flammable and if a fire were to reach the camp the camp would go up into flames and would trap cats. Thats why they always have to be careful about fires and if they can put it out or not. They have a pure white slab of rock that serves as the area where the leader makes announcements. It is called Highcliff as it is like a cliff. The leaders den is below that area in a small crack that is barely noticeable but big enough for cats to get in. Their camp is always dark and cool and misty. Moonclan has two entrances, one main entrance facing toward the south and another secret side entrance, pointing to the northwest. That entrance was made over the years as more cats snuck out to do secret stuff. Now it is known as an entrance for anyone who has a secret. Which s most of them. The order of the dens from the entrance are medicine cat den, nursery, elders den, deputies den, warriors den, apprentices den. And of course the leaders den is in the middle under the Highcliff. A long, old moss covered tree makes up the medicine cat den, the nursery and the elders den. It supplies them with fresh moss as well! The deputies den is small hole under a tree stump that leads to a hollow underground. The warriors den is made from a black slab of rock, which is in stark contrast to apprentices den which is amde from a white slab of rock, said to be some broken rock from the Highcliff. On the opposite end of the camp, there is a few clumps of bushes. in the middle of the bushes is a hole which leads to the caverns below. In case of a forest fire or any other problem they have a second camp right underneath their old one. You go down and there is a big middle area with a tree stump called Highstump. Then there are tunnels coming off from it to the secondary dens. The order of the dens are the same underground as they are above. The leaders den though, is in the northern part of the secondary camp coming off a tunnel there.

Moonclan Wildlife: Moonclan usually eats rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Being the fastest of all the clans and the quietest makes them great hunters. They can have foxes, badgers, tropical birds of prey, monkeys and bats as well. Foxes and badgers are a danger to the clan. The birds of prey can sometimes snatch up kits, or even small apprentices if the bird is big enough. Luckily most of the birds of prey nest in the areas of the forester where it is lighter, so they don't often nest near the camp. But sometimes they can and sometimes they can snatch up kits! Moonclan warriors have to quickly strike down any bird that might pose a threat to the clan. They don't mind the monkeys and the bats, as they do not them eat them.

Moonclan Traits: Sneaky, clever, sly, mysterious, secretive, they all seem to have secrets and all keep to theirselves. Moonclan is always neutral in wars and never gets involved in battles or fights. They are very quiet, stealthy, clever and sly. They sneak trough the forest and leave behind no evidence that they even went in it. They usually have darker coats for blending into the darkness. They have no enemies and no friends. They are loyal to their clan, but seem to be more loyal to themselves and their secrets. Moonclan is kinda a mixture of Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Moonclan History: Moonclan was founded by Moonwater, who along with six other cats, met together and made the clans. These seven cats were the last cats to be following the traditions of the ancient clan of Snowclan so they decided to make clans so that the traditions could be shared to others, or else they would go extinct. Moonwater was brother to Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan. Moonwater, Oceanshine, and the founder of Dawclan, Dawnwillow, were all siblings. He was the eldest and the only boy in their litter. Dawnwillow was the youngest of the three. They were very close with each other. That all changed when they made the clans. They had to put their clan first and work on making grow and become great and to carry on the traditions of ancient Snowclan. Slowly, and then very quickly they began to drift apart. Moonwater did not come to Oceanshines help when her clan was attacked by Sunclan or do anyhting about. He had to deal with his own clan and not worry about the other clans problems. Moonclan was at first not neutral at all. Moonwater was power-hungry and wanted all the other clans to merge with his to make an ultimate clan, at which he would be the leader of. After Sunclan had been beat by Oceanclan and Lavaclan, Moonwater figured now was a good time to make his move. He then mad ehis clan war on all the others. Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Forestclan, Sunclan and even a few attacks on Dawnclan from time to time. He was ruthless, cruel and deteremined for power. He pushed his clan even after many knew they were beat. He even told them not to use the warrior code anymore, so they could kill cats and weaken the clans. Finally, after much fighting the combined efforts of Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Dawnclan and Forestclan, Moonclan lost. Sunclan also attacked at that as well because they got messages to attack at that time. But they weren't apart of the allegiance due to Oceanclans and Sunclans past battle. The clans met and then decided to let Moonclan stay. The cats didn't want to have anything to do with it. But they had to punish Moonclan. So all the cats that had killed a cat were banished. They couldn't punish Moonwater anymore because his own warlike behavior had caused his pregnat mate to die, as he inisisted that even queens needed to fight. And with that, the clans left it as it was. Moonclan had clan members left and many pregnant queens or queens with kits had died so they were unable to get back on track in term of cats. Moonclan suffered from hunger for some time but slowly, as time went on they got better. They still had the least amount of cats though. Moonwater felt empty when his mate died in the final battle. It was like he had died inside. He was deppressed about what happened, but showed his feelings to no one. He then stepped up and tried to get Moonclan back on there feet, this time as a good leader and not by war. But from then on, Moonclan became mysterious, secretive, keeping to theirselves, and always neutral.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonclan Rp

Post by Jaybird Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 am

"Fallenstar? Are you feeling all right?" Violetkit asked uncertainly.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Fallenstar purred. "Of course I'm okay! I'm just so happy!"

(is it okay if we do the ceremonies, like, after the kits are a bit older, like in 3 post or something? 'cause Fallenstar's kits are still not old enough for her to leave, and I don't know the kits for the ceremonies, or if anyone has a plan for the ceremonies.)

Aquafur snorted. hah, she was happy now. Soon those kits would be the bane of her existance, or at least one of them.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Wait why is it up to me?? WHY?? And I don't have a secret.

Harvestmoon is unconcious somewhere. I dont know!!

Grape looked at Wisteriafrost in confusion. "I don't have a secret!" he said honestly. "But I will join Moonclan. I want to be the best father I can be. Let's go now!!" he said and trotted in the direction of the camp.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Rosefeather, in the midst of all the happy kit stuff, had forgotten about Harvestmoon. "Oh! Glowheart, Harvestmoon is unconscious!" Rosefeather ran over to where Harvestmoon was.

ooc: Icedragon, what are you going to do? We need to do the ceremonies.

ic: Fallenstar fell asleep with her kits. She was tired from the kitting and stuff.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

What do you mean what am I going to do?? I have no authority to do any ceremonies.

Harvestmoon is unconicous.

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Jaybird wrote:ooc: Oh no! Everything is depending on you, Icedragon. COME! Do you remember Tiger's plan for Violetkit? The ceremonies?

Well we're all taking turns playing Fallenstar, so you do. Didn't Jay say you had a plan for Violetkit?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Glowheart rushed back to her den, then went over to Harvestmoon to make sure she was okay.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 am

I had a plan for violetkit? Since when??
And even if it is my turn to play as fallenstar she is in no condition to be doing ceremonies.

Harvestmoon unconcious. Still.

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 pm

How do you cover from a concussion? Besides, we don't even know who the mentors will be.

Rosefeather couldn't believe Harvestmoon was in a concussion. Still. She just hoped it wouldn't mess Harvestmoon's mind up anymore. She sighed and wished she could help. Sometimes Rosefeather wished she was a medicine cat.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 am

I meant Tigerstar. Had a plan for Violet. Maybe Ocean knows.
I meant, when Grape joins the clan, Aquafur will leave, taking his band of cats with him.
If nobody minds, I'd like to have a time wrap, so time will go faster and we can have the civil war!
BTW, half moon is on the 20th, full on 27th.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Okay how bout the kits can open their eyes now?
Yeah I don't know about the time warp. Nothing else is really happening.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

I'LL SHAKE IT UP A LITTLE. woot!!

Harvestmoon woke up. Her vision was a bit blurry and her head throbbed, but she was awake. "Glowheart..." she mumbled. "I don't feel so good."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 am

Who can be Darkkit and Blackkit's mentor?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Rosefeather can!

Fallenstar was so proud Solarkit and Lunakit had their eyes open. Soon she could do the ceremonies because they were old enough to be without her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 am

Which one do you want?
One more to go!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Doesn't matter. Blackkit. whatever.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

Erm can someone quickly decide if they want Ringkit or should I make one myself and can they're parents be mentors too?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 pm

no i don't think so.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

Should I make one myself?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

Yes.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 am

Huh?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:53 am

Wha?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Wha?
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

stop it with teh one word posts! It's really confusing. Evil or Very Mad

Yes, Runa you should make a mentor for your kits. If that's what the question was. Or you could give it to a freebie. IDK

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

glowheart nodded. "Harvestmoon, if you lean on me do you think you can walk to my den?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

"Do you want me to help?" Rosefeather asked Glowheart.

Fallenstar decided she was going to get ______ to watch Lunakit and Solarkit while she did the ceremonies, at last.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm

"Sorry. It was my secret detecting Moonclan sense that kicked in there." she apologized. She then purred and mewed "Let's go!" as she walked back to the camp.

Fallenstar got up and headed to the Highcliff. She then hoisted herself up and called "All cats old enough to hunt please come forward for an announcement!"

Aquafur snarled. Soon it would be him up there as Aquastar leader of Moonclan!

Lunakit slept. She then woke up and seeing her mother gone mewed quietly. She then saw her outside. She then closed her eyes again and fall asleep again.

OOC-Who has Solarkit? Or who want Solarkit? Also if you want any of the free charcater say so now! If you want you can look at the list a few pages back. Or you can take a peek at the allegiance. Either way is fine.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Harvestmoon stood up shakily and looked at Glowheart. "Well I wanna listento the ceremony, it's probably important!!"

Grape followed Wisteriafrost. Then they finally... Walked into camp!!!!
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 am

Will Solarkit be stolen after this?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 pm

well aquafur is leaving after Grape joins, but he'll probably steal SolarKIT AFTER, right? (annoying caps lock)

Can i play Solarkit?

ic: Fallenstar mewed, "Will Darkkit, Blackkit, Ringkit, Hurricanekit, and Violetkit please come forth?" (I have no idea wh ois becoming an apprentice, so i'll change later if i need to to)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh." said Wisteriafrost. "There is a ceremony-a thing you do when a cat becomes an apprentice, right now. We will announce your presence after and to the leader as well. For now act normal." Wisteriafrost then did her best to act normal.

Aquafur noticed a cat walk in. This will be interesting.....

OOC-Yep. He will steal him after. Of Course, Eagle! Will Luna and Solar become apprentices as well? Or is it not time yet? Not time yet, right?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

grape sat next wisteria and acted "normal".
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

yeah they won't become apprentices now. They just opened their eyes a few days ago or so.

ic: Solarkit woke up. He saw Fallenstar was gone, and Lunakit sleeping, so he didn't want to wake her up. He fell back asleep.

ooc: Okay, I got the kits right? I start ceremonies.

ic: Fallenstar gestured to Blackkit. "Blackkit, you are six moons old, the age to become an apprentice. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blackpaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior. Rosefeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice and you will be the mentor of Blackpaw. Although you were not born to this clan, you have proved your loyalty. I expect you to pass this and your experience on to Blackpaw."

Rosefeather touched Blackpaw's nose.

cue to start calling out "Blackpaw"

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Grape sat next to Wisteriafrost. "Ummm... Blackpaw! Blackpaw!", he said quietly. M
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 am

"Blackpaw." Angelleaf said in a flat voice.
ooc: I want
Mintpaw
Nightkit
Flarekit
Cloudkit
Possible to make them all apprentices/warriors now?
ic: "Blackpaw!" Deviltail called out.
"Blackpaw!" Violetkit cheered quietly.
Aquafur sneered. When I am Aquastar, everyone will cheer for the new apprentices and warriors. Even unknown cats! He turned around and looked at the new comer who was sitting next to Wisteriafrost, acting "normal." Wisteriafrost is an excellent warrior, I trust her judgement in cats... or do I?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:31 pm

ooc: But Grape did cheer for Blackpaw....

Who are the mentors?! Let's continue the ceremonies

ic: "Blackpaw!" Rosefeather cheered. She was bursting at excitement at the thought of being a mentor.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

But quietly so Aquafur did not hear.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 am

Darkkit, Hurricanekit and Ringkit cheered.
Erm I think it was Angeleaf or Deviltail and I made a cat called Turquoisenight and I remember Oceanstorm or someone wanting Blackkit to be his cat's mate after Blackkpaw grow up. And I think there was someone else...... I forgot. And Eagletalon, thanks! I had no idea for apprentice ceremonies!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 pm

ic: Fallenstar continued with the ceremonies. Next, she nodded to Hurricanekit. "Hurricanekit, you, as Blackpaw's littermate, are also old enough to become an apprentice. Until you achieve your warrior name, you will be known as Hurricanepaw. May SpiritClan watch over you and guide your paws in the path of the warrior. Deviltail, Hurricanepaw will be your apprentice. Pass on your superb hunting skills and knowledge to this young cat."

Last edited by Eagletalon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Harvestmoon watched.

Grape watched.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Wisteriafrost cheered and watched next to Grape. She hadn't notcied Aquafur lok at him. So far acting normal had worked.

Tiger wanted Blackkit to be the mate to Violetkit. Also if anyone has taken any of the free charries then you can change their name and/or change their description as well Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

Oh, then, did someone take Violetkit? If yes, she would be a apprentice right now!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 pm

idk if anyone took Violetkit. Wait, did anyone?

Fallenstar continued with Ringkit. "Ringkit, you are six moons old, and as you have heard from Blackpaw's and Hurricanepaw's ceremonies, that is the age for a kit to become an apprentice. Ringkit, when you become a warrior, your name will change again, but from now until then, you will be known as Ringpaw. May SpiritClan guide you in the path of a warrior and watch over you. Your mentor will be Turquoisenight. Turquoisenight, be a brave and compassionate mentor to his apprentice. I trust you to teach him to the best of your ability."

ooc: Remember, mentors have to touch noses with their apprentices and the clan cheers their new name afta.

ic: Rosefeather cheered, "Ringpaw! Ringpaw!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Grape cheered "Ringpaw!! Ringpaw!!". He felt a little awkward cuz he really didn't know these cats toO well. but he had heard enough stories from Wisteriafrost to know the personalities of many of the cats.

Harvestmoon cheered, "Ringpaw!! Ringpaw!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hurricanepaw! Hurricanepaw! Ringpaw! Ringpaw!" cried Wisteriafrost. She wondered is she would get an apprentice.

OOC-If no one takes Violetkit or Nightkit I might take them as my charries.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

I think Jay took Nightkit.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am

Like a Star @ heaven It's morning now! Like a Star @ heaven
Waaaaaaaait! Darkpaw is going to be a medicine cat apprentice! Glowheart!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am

Waiiiiiiiit! I had Violetkit. Deviltail is mentor to Hurricanekit. Violetkit's mentor is Angelleaf.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am

lol! afro lol!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:52 am

Oh dear Runa. I hate to do this to you but...

Like a Star @ heaven Everyone! It is night now, not morning, mm'kay? Like a Star @ heaven
Cheers, Runa! Thinking *Klink* Do you get it? Klink, the Pokemon! Not Kolink!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 am

What......? the first page is morning, and 5th page is night, so 10th page must be morning! right?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 pm

For the love of... please notify me DURING or RIGHT AFTER or BEFORE the ceremonies the mentors, etc. it doesn't have to be that specific. PICKY.

What???? the three ceremonies took the whole day?!?!

ic: Fallenstar pointed to Violetkit. "Also being an apprentice. We sure have a lot now, right? So, from now on until you get your warrior name, you are Violetpaw. May SpiritClan guide you and watch over you as you train to be a warrior. Your mentor will be ANGELLEAF. OKAY? HAPPY? TOUCH NOSES AND CHEER!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:47 am

Thanks Eagletalon. I was supposed to do this but you helped me to do it. Sorry for being picky.
Everyone cheered. "Violetpaw!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 am

Angelleaf stepped foward and touched noses with Violetpaw. Violetpaw smiled.
Deviltail touched noses with whoever.
ooc: 5 pages is a day, Runa. On the fifth page, night is announced for five posts! And then morning continues for five pages, okay?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 am

Okay, anybody next? I know now that Darkkit has to be apprenticed to Glowheart, but Fallenstar can't do that. Glowheart does.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm a little confused, but
Darkkit stayed quiet. She knew she is going to be a medicine cat apprentice and Glowheart will tell her that soon.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

And just to let you know Oceanstorm, Wisteriafrost can't have an apprentice. She is pregnant. Meaning she is a queen. And she needs to have her kits NOW. or soon. Cuz my kits in Oceanclan are apprentices already.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Harvestmoon cheered.

Grape still acted normal. He cheered.
Icedragon
Icedragon