Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Rp

+2
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Moonclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Territory: Moonclan entire territory is a large, thick jungle where barely any light can penetrate so it is always dark there. Their terrritory is on the western side of the island, but on the western ede there are small sea cliffs. The jungle is always cool and somewhat misty. Moonclan faces trouble with forest fires, seeing as their territory is all jungle and therefore all trees a single forest fire could wipe them out and destroy their home. Moonclan trains apprentices in a large training hollow, not that far from the camp. The darkness in the jungle helps conceal their camp location and prove difficult for invasions and attacks against them.

Moonclan Camp: Moonclans camp is in the darkest part of the jungle, close to the western edge of the island. It is in a clearing where the camp is. The camp is big and makes up the entire clearing. Out of all the clans, Moonclan has the least amount of cats. They use leaves and branches and rocks for the walls and dens and use grass and other leaves to bind them together. Their camp is very flammable and if a fire were to reach the camp the camp would go up into flames and would trap cats. Thats why they always have to be careful about fires and if they can put it out or not. They have a pure white slab of rock that serves as the area where the leader makes announcements. It is called Highcliff as it is like a cliff. The leaders den is below that area in a small crack that is barely noticeable but big enough for cats to get in. Their camp is always dark and cool and misty. Moonclan has two entrances, one main entrance facing toward the south and another secret side entrance, pointing to the northwest. That entrance was made over the years as more cats snuck out to do secret stuff. Now it is known as an entrance for anyone who has a secret. Which s most of them. The order of the dens from the entrance are medicine cat den, nursery, elders den, deputies den, warriors den, apprentices den. And of course the leaders den is in the middle under the Highcliff. A long, old moss covered tree makes up the medicine cat den, the nursery and the elders den. It supplies them with fresh moss as well! The deputies den is small hole under a tree stump that leads to a hollow underground. The warriors den is made from a black slab of rock, which is in stark contrast to apprentices den which is amde from a white slab of rock, said to be some broken rock from the Highcliff. On the opposite end of the camp, there is a few clumps of bushes. in the middle of the bushes is a hole which leads to the caverns below. In case of a forest fire or any other problem they have a second camp right underneath their old one. You go down and there is a big middle area with a tree stump called Highstump. Then there are tunnels coming off from it to the secondary dens. The order of the dens are the same underground as they are above. The leaders den though, is in the northern part of the secondary camp coming off a tunnel there.

Moonclan Wildlife: Moonclan usually eats rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Being the fastest of all the clans and the quietest makes them great hunters. They can have foxes, badgers, tropical birds of prey, monkeys and bats as well. Foxes and badgers are a danger to the clan. The birds of prey can sometimes snatch up kits, or even small apprentices if the bird is big enough. Luckily most of the birds of prey nest in the areas of the forester where it is lighter, so they don't often nest near the camp. But sometimes they can and sometimes they can snatch up kits! Moonclan warriors have to quickly strike down any bird that might pose a threat to the clan. They don't mind the monkeys and the bats, as they do not them eat them.

Moonclan Traits: Sneaky, clever, sly, mysterious, secretive, they all seem to have secrets and all keep to theirselves. Moonclan is always neutral in wars and never gets involved in battles or fights. They are very quiet, stealthy, clever and sly. They sneak trough the forest and leave behind no evidence that they even went in it. They usually have darker coats for blending into the darkness. They have no enemies and no friends. They are loyal to their clan, but seem to be more loyal to themselves and their secrets. Moonclan is kinda a mixture of Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Moonclan History: Moonclan was founded by Moonwater, who along with six other cats, met together and made the clans. These seven cats were the last cats to be following the traditions of the ancient clan of Snowclan so they decided to make clans so that the traditions could be shared to others, or else they would go extinct. Moonwater was brother to Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan. Moonwater, Oceanshine, and the founder of Dawclan, Dawnwillow, were all siblings. He was the eldest and the only boy in their litter. Dawnwillow was the youngest of the three. They were very close with each other. That all changed when they made the clans. They had to put their clan first and work on making grow and become great and to carry on the traditions of ancient Snowclan. Slowly, and then very quickly they began to drift apart. Moonwater did not come to Oceanshines help when her clan was attacked by Sunclan or do anyhting about. He had to deal with his own clan and not worry about the other clans problems. Moonclan was at first not neutral at all. Moonwater was power-hungry and wanted all the other clans to merge with his to make an ultimate clan, at which he would be the leader of. After Sunclan had been beat by Oceanclan and Lavaclan, Moonwater figured now was a good time to make his move. He then mad ehis clan war on all the others. Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Forestclan, Sunclan and even a few attacks on Dawnclan from time to time. He was ruthless, cruel and deteremined for power. He pushed his clan even after many knew they were beat. He even told them not to use the warrior code anymore, so they could kill cats and weaken the clans. Finally, after much fighting the combined efforts of Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Dawnclan and Forestclan, Moonclan lost. Sunclan also attacked at that as well because they got messages to attack at that time. But they weren't apart of the allegiance due to Oceanclans and Sunclans past battle. The clans met and then decided to let Moonclan stay. The cats didn't want to have anything to do with it. But they had to punish Moonclan. So all the cats that had killed a cat were banished. They couldn't punish Moonwater anymore because his own warlike behavior had caused his pregnat mate to die, as he inisisted that even queens needed to fight. And with that, the clans left it as it was. Moonclan had clan members left and many pregnant queens or queens with kits had died so they were unable to get back on track in term of cats. Moonclan suffered from hunger for some time but slowly, as time went on they got better. They still had the least amount of cats though. Moonwater felt empty when his mate died in the final battle. It was like he had died inside. He was deppressed about what happened, but showed his feelings to no one. He then stepped up and tried to get Moonclan back on there feet, this time as a good leader and not by war. But from then on, Moonclan became mysterious, secretive, keeping to theirselves, and always neutral.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 am

OOC-So we start civil soon? Also Ice, what side will we be on?? EVIL FOREVER! Ergh. I mean good. Yeah. hooray. not. Twisted Evil

IC-Lunakit purred with excitement. She was almost an apprentice!

Wisteriafrost watched Cougarkit and Scatterkit. She was happy that Grape had joined and that they had kits and that they were a family, but he really needed to get a warrior name soon.

Scatterkit took a few steps, nearly fell, caught herself, and then contiued taking slow steps by the nursery.

OOC-I just realized I play all girls in this clan. LOL

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Fallenstar walked to the fresch kill pile and ate a rabbit. Today was to be the day that new cat, Grape or whatever would get his warrior name, and other various promotions. She purred. Her kits would be apprentices!

Awuafur got up. Time to leave and corrupt out of the camp with his fellow betrayers.

ooc: Who are.....?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:19 pm

OCEANSTORM. I play as harvestmoon, who is female.

Cougarkit stared at a thing on the ground. He stared at it more.

Grape blinked and wondered why cougarkit was staring at a leaf.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

Can someone PLEASE play Glowheart!? My cat didn't even go to the moon stone yet.

Darkpaw yawned, wondering when will she go.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

OOC-Runa, Glow and all of Flame's other characters are freebeies, so you can play as her.
Also, Ice I mean that in this clan all of my characters are girls! Razz
Also the cats that are corrupted are: Aquafur, Hailfur, Rockheart, Spiketail, Thornclaw, Sunheart, Wisteriafrost, Grape, Scatterkit, Cougarki, Whirlwind, Spiritmoon, Rubykit, Mistkit, Fogkit, Stormkit. Yes I made my cats corrupted because not EVERYONE should be all nice and rainbows and butterflys! But don't worry Wisteriafrost is good, she was just persuaded by her former mentor to be evil. Smile
Also Ice, what is Grap's warrior name going to be? WAIT, I know. Grapefruit, right? Or did you change it you Grapefur?

IC-Aquafur and his group of followers walked out of camp, to a clearing which they had decided to meet in, so they could have meetings and stuff. They talked about when they were going to take over the clan. Aquafur said they should do it on the day of the apprenticeship ceremony, and they all agreed (they were so easy to win over). They agreed to take over then and decided upon a plan. They would try to attack and kill Fallingstar, and lucky, it might work. But if it failed they would plunged into a civil war and they would need a base so they decided that if it went like that, this clearing would be there base. All of Aquafur's followers were confident and eager to begin the war. Almost too eager. Things would get bloody if war broke out. The only one that was not confident was Wisteriafrost, whom he had talked to yesterday. She was having doubts about it, especially7 now since she had her kits. But Aquafur had been able to keep her convinced. So far, things were looking up. For him. Not his mate. He sneered as he imagined her blood on his paws. Soon he would be Aquastar, leader of Moonclan, the greatest clan on the island!

Wisteriafrost slept and a horrible dream where a river of blood ran through Moonclan's camp. But the camp was empty and devoid of life. It looked like it had been abandoned. No one was left. What had happened? What did this mean?

Scatterkit watched her mom sleep. It was werid, since she was tossing and turning a lot, but she didn't do anything to wake up.

Lunakit watched Scatterkit. Scatterkit was like her and she hoped that they could become friends in the future. She purred when she remebered that her apprentice ceremony was coming up soon. A few more days. It was going to be great! Amazing! It would totally change the clan forever (yes it will Twisted Evil)

OOC-I think that when Darkpaw goes to the Moonrock she will have a prophecy about the upcoming Civil War. I think Tiger knew what it was, but since she is gone and we no longer have it, we will have to make a new one. I do remember that it said something about the dead winning the war. Like, Solarpaw's death will end it and all.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 am

ooc: I actually don't know... What happens in the moon stone...... and should the medicine cats dream about the civil war?
ic: Glowheart padded out and mewed. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's go!" Darkpaw purred. Runatune and Solareclipse waved goodbye. Solareclipse purred. "I'm proud!" Runatune mewed. "I know, me too." Darkpaw kept going, and she kind of heard Aquafur, but she ignored it.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 am

ooc: isn't Lunakit dying too?

ic: Fallenstar announced, "It is time for ceremonies!"

ooc: (Who are becoming apprentices and stuff? I know Luna, Solar, and Grape, but i thought a whole buch more too, I don't know.)

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am

Um...... I think that's it! But maybe Violetpaw (?) is going to be a warrior. But I'm not sure... I'm going to Jay's house tomorrow. I'll ask her. And I got permissions to power play Jay's character.

Deviltail collected some moss with Hurricanepaw. He came back and told Hurricanepaw to rest. Glowheart kept going. The journey isn't easy. Darkpaw panted slightly, but she didn't talk. Glowheart mewed. "Let's rest here." Darkpaw nodded.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC-The kits becoming apprentices are: Solarkit, Lunakit, Rubykit, Nightkit, Violetkit, Cloudkit, Flarekit, Stormkit, Mistkit, and Fogkit. The apprentices becoming warriors are: Mintpaw and Grape. I really do not want Lunakit to die...but if you want her die and you think it is best then okay. Also Fallenstar is going to die as well along with Harvestmoon. Here are all the characters that are going to die in the civil war: Fallenstar, Aqaufur, Solarkit, Lunakit(?), Mintpaw, Cloudkit, Flarekit, Mistkit, Fogkit, Stormkit, Whirlwind, Spiritmoon, Hailfur, Rockheart, Spiketail, Thornclaw, Sunheart and....I think that is it. The next leader will be Lightpath and then we can choose the deputies. I am not sure who the new deputies are going to be.

IC-Wisteriafrost looked up from licking Scatterkit to watch the leader. It was time for the ceremonies. She looked at Aquafur who was smiling and she wondered if this was the night they were going to rebel. She wondered, yet again if this was going to be for the best.

Scatterkit looked up at the leader and wished she could be like her one day. Great and brave and strong and wise. She hoped she would have her ceremony to become an apprentice soon!

Aquafur smiled. It was almost time. Almost time to rebel. Almost time to kill Fallenstar. Almost time when he would take his place up there as one of the greatest leaders Moonclan has ever seen! Yes. Yes, it was almost time.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 am

It's grapefruit. And how is he evil? He just got there!!

Grape waited (Somewhere).

Cougarkit pretended to be asleep. He knew Scatterkit was awake but he didn't feel like talking.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 am

OOC-Grape is being evil because his MATE is becoming evil. But reallyn she is not all that evil, she joined the evil side because her mentor convinced her it would be better but she does have doubts about it. So after the war she rejoins the good side and doesn't die! HOORAY!

IC-My cats did stuff. OH! I know!

Scatterkit jumped up and down on the sleeping Cougarkit to wake him up so he could talk to her since she knew he was not asleep.

HAHAHA! I bet that annoyed Ice, which was what I was trying to do. OH! ANOTHER GOOD IDEA!

Wisteriafrost looked at Scatterkit jumping up and down on her sibling and did nothing. "Yes, you do that jumping Scatterkit!" she cheered. She then got up, found Grape, and then dragged him to the nursery. "I need to talk you." she said to him in a whisper. "I am joining the evil side and blahblahblah....." she said as she explained why she was doing it.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Fallenstar stood tall and proud before her clan. She announced, "Today is the day of names. Grape, you are a stranger to this clan, but because of things you are becoming a warrior and part of this clan. I, Fallenstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. He has yet to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
Grape, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

ooc: MENTORS?! and Mintberry is a warrior, remeber?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 pm

OOC-She is? I didn't see her in the warrior section of the allegiance. And what do you mean by mentors? I don't get what mentors they get!

IC-Wisteriafrost looked at Grape as he stood, ready to get his warrior name.

Scatterkit was angry. Why did her dad get to stand up there and not her?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 am

Darkpaw and Glowheart came back. Darkpaw had a bad feeling. She couldn't help thinking about Aquafur. No... It might have been another thing... Glowheart lay down and looked at the sky. It looked so peaceful. But...... wars...
ooc: Who is going to be the deputy and the leader?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 pm

(Grape needs to touch noses and stuff!)
I don't know who is becoming dep/leader after the civil war.

ic: Rosefeather watched the ceremony.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

Darkpaw looked at the ceremony. I won't have a warrior name yet. I think. Hurricanepaw came back and looked at the ceremony. I'm going to get a warrior name! I think...
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

ooc: Um can Mintpaw be my character?
ic: Violetpaw watched to ceremony silently. Mintpaw and Grape...
Angelleaf glanced at Violetpaw. Are you jealous? It'll be you very soon, Violetpaw.
Deviltail looked at Hurricanepaw and had to suppress a purr. He leaned over and hissed softly in Hurricanepaw's ear, "You're not going to be a warrior yet!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 am

Grape looked at Fallenstar. "Yes, I do." he said.

Cougarkit groaned. "Go away DANG TELEMARKETERS!! I DONT WANT LIFE INSURANCE!" he yelled.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:51 am

Hurricanepaw jumped in surprise and looked at Deviltail and mewed. "Um... Um... sorry?" Darkpaw looked at Hurricane paw and giggled. She never get frightened... But now, she is.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:31 am

There was a glint in Deviltail's eyes. "I remember being like that. It's alright, just remember that Fallenstar will choose your name." He whispered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 am

OOC-Sure Jay! But her name is Mintberry and she is a warrior.

IC-Scatterkit leaned close to Cougarkit and said "But you neeeeeeeeeeeed it........"

Wisteriafrost wondered why she didn't have normal kits. I mean a normal like Grape and a normal like herself should produce two pure normal kits. But no! ARGH GRRR!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 am

ooc: Thanks! So Mintberry already?
ic: Violetpaw twitched her tail. Ceremonies sure take a long time...
Angelleaf bit her tongue. She almost spoke. I will not say anything... I will not say anything... "I will not..." She slapped her self with her tail. So much for I will not say anything.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 am

OOC-Yep. You might want to make a description of her.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 am

ooc: Could Mintberry almost die? It seems like a waste to make a looong description then let her die.
Mintberry has green eyes, a blueish green pelt, and one red ear and a red tail tip.
She is very relaxed, and is usually the last to notice danger. Sometimes, she can be very slow to catch up but is very loyal. Most of the time, she never thinks before she acts and also gets in trouble. But she never minds, and usually is very cheerful. Her hobby is cheering cats up.
Mintberry's mother was killed by a badger and father killed by a fox, brother died because of sickness and sister died because of starvation. So basically, she is an orphan. Sad
Okay, this was not a long description.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:06 am

OOC-If you want her to die then she will. I believe she was going to be on the evil side but now that she has a user to play as her you can have her be on the good side if you wish it to be. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Fallenstar yowled, "Then by the powers of SpiritClan I give you your warrior name. Grape, from this day on you will be known as Grapefruit. (ooc: right?) We honor you for your courage and wisdom to join MoonClan and wish that you use that courage wisely as a full warrior to help others." Fallenstar rested her muzzle on Grapefruit's head.

(cur shoulder lick)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 pm

ooc: Mintberry could be traitor? Like Ivypool. She doens't know Aquafur's side is evil, just thought that she was ______________. She can die or not, whatever, but on the good side?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 am

Hurricanepaw stared at Angelleaf. Weird cat...... She looked away quickly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Grapefruit licked Fallenstar's shoulder.

Cougarkit yowled, his eyes still closed. "No, to much paperwork... The monthly rate is insane..."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Rosefeather cheered for Grapefruit.

Fallenstar thought, One down. Like ten more to go.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 am

Violetpaw, Mintberry, Deviltail, and Angelleaf cheered for Grapefruit.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am

Runatune cheered. Grapefruit. Unique name. Solareclipse thought the same.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Double posts alouded?

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:23 am

Runatune woke up in a middle of the ceremony. "Urgh! I fell asleep. AND it was about Angelc... Vampireblood." Solareclipse shrugged.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:46 am

Angelleaf was beside Runatune in a second. "You dreamt about a cat called VAMPIREBLOOD!" She shrieked in her ear. "Calm down!" Deviltail whispered. "Yes, I am ASHAMED to have you as my mentor." Violetpaw sniffed.

Last edited by Jaybird on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:02 am

Runatune laughed but soon looked scared. "Yes. It's Angelcross......"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 am

"It's... Angelcross?" Angelleaf was confused. "Why? How? When?" She gasped. "Angelcross. Whose he?" Violetpaw wondered. "Um.. Er.." Deviltail fumbled for an answer.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 am

Runatune sighed. "Yeah. That mad cat who killed so much cats... Even his clanmate... and he gave a scar to Turquoisenight......" Turquoisenight walked to them. "Huh? You guys were talking about me?" Runatune muttered. "Talking about Angelcross..." Turquoisenight gasped and shivered. "That cat... He almost killed me!" Runatune said "Now he is called Vampireblood." Hurricanepaw pounced to them and mewed. "What's a vampire?" Runatune shrugged.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

"Sounds like a twoleg word?" Deviltail ventured. "Weird word!" Violetpaw said, stretching her eyes wide. "I think I might have heard that word before..." Angelleaf stared at the sky.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 am

ooc: They know about humans(Twolegs)?
ic: Runatune smiled. "Why don't we forget about that darn Vampireblood and concentrate on the clan meeting?" Turquoisenight nodded and looked back at the leader. Hurricanepaw shrugged.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 am

ooc: I think so.
ic: Deviltail shrugged and wrapped his tail around his paws. Angelleaf turned around and focused on Fallenstar. Violetpaw was still curious, though. "Why did he change his name to Vampireblood?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm

"Okay, now, ah, Violetkit can you come up here?" Fallenstar asked. The hardest part of my job is remembering who is becoming what, she thought.

Solarkit waited and wriggled around impatiently. He wanted to be an apprentice so badly!

Aquafur went to talk to each of his followers. The moment everycat finished getting their names, he and the followers were attack.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 am

"Um.." Violetpaw fidgeted nervously. "Fallenstar? It's Violetpaw now..." She whispered. Great SpiritClan, I hope that Fallenstar wasn't offended! She closed her eyes and braced herself.
Deviltail blinked. Violetpaw looked like she was going to get killed.
Angelleaf stared at her apprentice.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Fallenstar was more confused then offended. A little offended though. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Of course, Well, I meant it was time for you to become a warrior," she corrected.
"I, Fallenstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.
Violetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Solarkit watched, rapt as the cat became a warrior.

Rosefeather prepared to cheer.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:54 am

ooc: Wait, so after the ceremony, Aquafur will attack?
ic: Violetpaw blinked open her eyes and exhaled with relief. "Um, yes!" She answered.
Angelleaf's blinked with surprise. She didn't realize Violetpaw could become a warrior.
Devitail snorted. Angelleaf's expression was worth a forestfull of catmint, or in other words, pricelss.

Last edited by Jaybird on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:14 am

ooc: What do you mean by "so after the attack, Aquafur will attack?"?
ic:Runatune almost burst out laughing. Hurricanepaw yawned but Solareclipse slapped her mouth with his tail. "Focus!" Hurricanepaw turned around and tried to get Solareclipse's fur out of her mouth. "Pleh!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

ooc: Er... Runa? What are your cats laughing at?
ic: Angelleaf shook her head. "Stop it." She hissed at Deviltail.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Fallenstar ignored the laughing. "Then by the powers of SpiritClan, I give you your warrior name. Violetpaw, from this moment you will be known as Violetflower. SpiritClan honors your spirit and enthusiasm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."
She rested her head on Violetflower's shoulder.

ooc: yeah, I guess. But they'll mostly run away after and i think steal Sunkit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:59 am

ooc: Okay. We really need Ocean!
ic: Violetflower clenched her teeth. Great, just my luck. My warrior ceremony would be remembered as "The Laughing Ceremony". She licked Fallenstar's shoulder and stepped back. She flashed a furious look at the cats who were laughing. "You just ruined my warrior ceremony and I'm only a warrior once!" She hissed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 am

Runatune blinked and bowed her head. "Sorry. I'll tell you a secret." She leaned over so she can reach her ear. "My ceremony was horrible too. Solareclipse became a warrior with me but he fell down from the rock and broke his leg and everyone bursted out laughing. Nobody looked at me and I became a warrior. How embarrassing is that? I can't believe he's my mate now." Solareclipse jumped. "Runatune, were you talking about me?" Runatune smiled at him. "Nothing. Must be the wind."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 am

"But this is even more terrible. Nobody did anything. Just one cat's face muscles can cause so much embarrassment." She hissed. Violetflower unsheathed her claws and. She snarled softly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am

Runatune smiled and sighed. "I think mine is worse since every cat laughed and not even looking at me. Even the leader! And at that moment, I became a warrior, and cats barely noticed it." Solareclipse stared at her. "You still remember our ceremony? and you are still angry about it? Ok, I admit. It's my fault. Sorry. Happy now?" Runatune laughed and nodded.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

"Violetflower! Violetflower!" Rosefeather cheered.

Fallenstar pressed on with the ceremonies. "Will Solarkit please come to receive his apprenticeship?" she called. Sunkit scooted up to his mother on the rock.

ooc: MENTORS

and I need a description for Violetflower.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 am

ooc: Okay, errr. I wish Tiger was still here! Violetflower was her cat.
Violetflower, (this is based on what I can still remember) is a violet redish cat with intense violet eyes. She is very independent, and started catching her prey at a young age. She was found in the wild as a kit, and was adopted by Fallenstar. She is very intelligent, and looks as delicate as a flower, but if you say that, you will be stuck in the medicine den for a moon. Her tail is packed tightly together except at the top. Her tail tip is spread out and looks like a flower. Violetflower is a natural leader, and can be very bossy sometimes.

Well, that's about it.

Mentors? You mean Solarkit's? How about Aquafur?
ic: Violetflower hissed furiously and lashed her tail. She sat down and tried to focus on the ceremony in front of her.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 am

Runatune felt guilty and apologized by dipping her head. "Sorry." And then she turned around and looked at her leader.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 am

Violetflower sheathed her claws. "It's not really your fault." She mumbled.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 am

Runatune smiled and concentrated on the ceremony. Darkpaw looked at Violetflower and then soon went back looking at the leader.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC-Violetflower is Reed and Diamonds kit but then Diamond left with her brother, Russet and left the kit here in Moonclan. I think... Also you can do whatever you want with Mintberry. Solarkit's mentor can't be Aqua since that is his dad and that is like kinda, sorta, maybe against the code. I think. Aqua will attack after all of the ceremonies are over. Lastly, they do know about twolges but not all that much since they live on a different island than the clans.

IC-Scatterkit said to Cougarkit "But what would happen if you became a vicious murderer and killed a cat in another clan, causing me to kill you? You would so totally need life insurance then!" Scatterkit blinked her eyes and said "Wow. Where did that come ftom?"

Wisteriafrost wondered if somewhere out there, there was a world named after here except maybe it was called Wysteria instead. She bet it was an awesome world AND BETTER THAN A CERTAIN PLACE WITH A CERTAIN GIANT TREE, CERTAINLY! HMMMM? I wonder where that is? (HINT, HINT, HINT, HINT!) LOL
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 am

ooc: What? What? Hint?
Thanks.
ic: Violetflower twitched her tail and wished for the ceremony to finish already.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:02 pm

OOC-Don't worry about that it was directed to Ice lol.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next