Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Rp

+2
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 7 Empty Moonclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Territory: Moonclan entire territory is a large, thick jungle where barely any light can penetrate so it is always dark there. Their terrritory is on the western side of the island, but on the western ede there are small sea cliffs. The jungle is always cool and somewhat misty. Moonclan faces trouble with forest fires, seeing as their territory is all jungle and therefore all trees a single forest fire could wipe them out and destroy their home. Moonclan trains apprentices in a large training hollow, not that far from the camp. The darkness in the jungle helps conceal their camp location and prove difficult for invasions and attacks against them.

Moonclan Camp: Moonclans camp is in the darkest part of the jungle, close to the western edge of the island. It is in a clearing where the camp is. The camp is big and makes up the entire clearing. Out of all the clans, Moonclan has the least amount of cats. They use leaves and branches and rocks for the walls and dens and use grass and other leaves to bind them together. Their camp is very flammable and if a fire were to reach the camp the camp would go up into flames and would trap cats. Thats why they always have to be careful about fires and if they can put it out or not. They have a pure white slab of rock that serves as the area where the leader makes announcements. It is called Highcliff as it is like a cliff. The leaders den is below that area in a small crack that is barely noticeable but big enough for cats to get in. Their camp is always dark and cool and misty. Moonclan has two entrances, one main entrance facing toward the south and another secret side entrance, pointing to the northwest. That entrance was made over the years as more cats snuck out to do secret stuff. Now it is known as an entrance for anyone who has a secret. Which s most of them. The order of the dens from the entrance are medicine cat den, nursery, elders den, deputies den, warriors den, apprentices den. And of course the leaders den is in the middle under the Highcliff. A long, old moss covered tree makes up the medicine cat den, the nursery and the elders den. It supplies them with fresh moss as well! The deputies den is small hole under a tree stump that leads to a hollow underground. The warriors den is made from a black slab of rock, which is in stark contrast to apprentices den which is amde from a white slab of rock, said to be some broken rock from the Highcliff. On the opposite end of the camp, there is a few clumps of bushes. in the middle of the bushes is a hole which leads to the caverns below. In case of a forest fire or any other problem they have a second camp right underneath their old one. You go down and there is a big middle area with a tree stump called Highstump. Then there are tunnels coming off from it to the secondary dens. The order of the dens are the same underground as they are above. The leaders den though, is in the northern part of the secondary camp coming off a tunnel there.

Moonclan Wildlife: Moonclan usually eats rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Being the fastest of all the clans and the quietest makes them great hunters. They can have foxes, badgers, tropical birds of prey, monkeys and bats as well. Foxes and badgers are a danger to the clan. The birds of prey can sometimes snatch up kits, or even small apprentices if the bird is big enough. Luckily most of the birds of prey nest in the areas of the forester where it is lighter, so they don't often nest near the camp. But sometimes they can and sometimes they can snatch up kits! Moonclan warriors have to quickly strike down any bird that might pose a threat to the clan. They don't mind the monkeys and the bats, as they do not them eat them.

Moonclan Traits: Sneaky, clever, sly, mysterious, secretive, they all seem to have secrets and all keep to theirselves. Moonclan is always neutral in wars and never gets involved in battles or fights. They are very quiet, stealthy, clever and sly. They sneak trough the forest and leave behind no evidence that they even went in it. They usually have darker coats for blending into the darkness. They have no enemies and no friends. They are loyal to their clan, but seem to be more loyal to themselves and their secrets. Moonclan is kinda a mixture of Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Moonclan History: Moonclan was founded by Moonwater, who along with six other cats, met together and made the clans. These seven cats were the last cats to be following the traditions of the ancient clan of Snowclan so they decided to make clans so that the traditions could be shared to others, or else they would go extinct. Moonwater was brother to Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan. Moonwater, Oceanshine, and the founder of Dawclan, Dawnwillow, were all siblings. He was the eldest and the only boy in their litter. Dawnwillow was the youngest of the three. They were very close with each other. That all changed when they made the clans. They had to put their clan first and work on making grow and become great and to carry on the traditions of ancient Snowclan. Slowly, and then very quickly they began to drift apart. Moonwater did not come to Oceanshines help when her clan was attacked by Sunclan or do anyhting about. He had to deal with his own clan and not worry about the other clans problems. Moonclan was at first not neutral at all. Moonwater was power-hungry and wanted all the other clans to merge with his to make an ultimate clan, at which he would be the leader of. After Sunclan had been beat by Oceanclan and Lavaclan, Moonwater figured now was a good time to make his move. He then mad ehis clan war on all the others. Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Forestclan, Sunclan and even a few attacks on Dawnclan from time to time. He was ruthless, cruel and deteremined for power. He pushed his clan even after many knew they were beat. He even told them not to use the warrior code anymore, so they could kill cats and weaken the clans. Finally, after much fighting the combined efforts of Lavaclan, Oceanclan, Dawnclan and Forestclan, Moonclan lost. Sunclan also attacked at that as well because they got messages to attack at that time. But they weren't apart of the allegiance due to Oceanclans and Sunclans past battle. The clans met and then decided to let Moonclan stay. The cats didn't want to have anything to do with it. But they had to punish Moonclan. So all the cats that had killed a cat were banished. They couldn't punish Moonwater anymore because his own warlike behavior had caused his pregnat mate to die, as he inisisted that even queens needed to fight. And with that, the clans left it as it was. Moonclan had clan members left and many pregnant queens or queens with kits had died so they were unable to get back on track in term of cats. Moonclan suffered from hunger for some time but slowly, as time went on they got better. They still had the least amount of cats though. Moonwater felt empty when his mate died in the final battle. It was like he had died inside. He was deppressed about what happened, but showed his feelings to no one. He then stepped up and tried to get Moonclan back on there feet, this time as a good leader and not by war. But from then on, Moonclan became mysterious, secretive, keeping to theirselves, and always neutral.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonclan Rp

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am

Runatune smiled and sighed. "I think mine is worse since every cat laughed and not even looking at me. Even the leader! And at that moment, I became a warrior, and cats barely noticed it." Solareclipse stared at her. "You still remember our ceremony? and you are still angry about it? Ok, I admit. It's my fault. Sorry. Happy now?" Runatune laughed and nodded.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

"Violetflower! Violetflower!" Rosefeather cheered.

Fallenstar pressed on with the ceremonies. "Will Solarkit please come to receive his apprenticeship?" she called. Sunkit scooted up to his mother on the rock.

ooc: MENTORS

and I need a description for Violetflower.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 am

ooc: Okay, errr. I wish Tiger was still here! Violetflower was her cat.
Violetflower, (this is based on what I can still remember) is a violet redish cat with intense violet eyes. She is very independent, and started catching her prey at a young age. She was found in the wild as a kit, and was adopted by Fallenstar. She is very intelligent, and looks as delicate as a flower, but if you say that, you will be stuck in the medicine den for a moon. Her tail is packed tightly together except at the top. Her tail tip is spread out and looks like a flower. Violetflower is a natural leader, and can be very bossy sometimes.

Well, that's about it.

Mentors? You mean Solarkit's? How about Aquafur?
ic: Violetflower hissed furiously and lashed her tail. She sat down and tried to focus on the ceremony in front of her.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 am

Runatune felt guilty and apologized by dipping her head. "Sorry." And then she turned around and looked at her leader.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 am

Violetflower sheathed her claws. "It's not really your fault." She mumbled.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 am

Runatune smiled and concentrated on the ceremony. Darkpaw looked at Violetflower and then soon went back looking at the leader.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC-Violetflower is Reed and Diamonds kit but then Diamond left with her brother, Russet and left the kit here in Moonclan. I think... Also you can do whatever you want with Mintberry. Solarkit's mentor can't be Aqua since that is his dad and that is like kinda, sorta, maybe against the code. I think. Aqua will attack after all of the ceremonies are over. Lastly, they do know about twolges but not all that much since they live on a different island than the clans.

IC-Scatterkit said to Cougarkit "But what would happen if you became a vicious murderer and killed a cat in another clan, causing me to kill you? You would so totally need life insurance then!" Scatterkit blinked her eyes and said "Wow. Where did that come ftom?"

Wisteriafrost wondered if somewhere out there, there was a world named after here except maybe it was called Wysteria instead. She bet it was an awesome world AND BETTER THAN A CERTAIN PLACE WITH A CERTAIN GIANT TREE, CERTAINLY! HMMMM? I wonder where that is? (HINT, HINT, HINT, HINT!) LOL

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 am

ooc: What? What? Hint?
Thanks.
ic: Violetflower twitched her tail and wished for the ceremony to finish already.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:02 pm

OOC-Don't worry about that it was directed to Ice lol.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 pm

ooc: Sigh. I... am... dead in two ways. You know, the schedule and the wi-fi.
ic: Runatune looked at her kits and sighed. The time have flowed fast. When I was still a kit, I wanted to be a warrior so much... NOw I want to be back to a kit. She wondered where did that darn Vampireblood went. He wasn't in SpiritClan. Then where? Somewhere the dark ruled and SpiritClan will never walk. She knew that, but where? Solareclipse was day-dreaming. (Remember? he is a bit dumb.) Blackpaw sat next to his mentor, and so did Ringpaw. Hurricanepaw lay down and saw a stick stuck on her paw. "Ow!" Darkpaw looked at her. "Should I get some medicine supply for you?" Hurricanepaw bit the stick. "Hy hink hih houlh he hohey (I think it will be ok)." The stick went out and her paw was bleeding. "Oww!" Darkpaw sighed and took some cobweb from the den. Glowheart mewed. "Is something wrong?" Darkpaw shook her head. "It's just Hurricanepaw bleeding." Glowheart blinked. "Bleeding! Why?" Darkpaw mewed. "Stick." Glowheart's fur lay flat again. She patted on Hurricanepaw's paw (Bleh). Hurricanepaw relaxed again. "Phew. Muck better. Thanks!" Darkpaw smiled and looked at the ceremony.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 am

ooc: Oh, lol, I could figure it wasn't for me. Just wanted to ask anyway.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 pm

ooc: Is Ice on these days?
ic: Glowheart was in her den checking her supplies. My other cats listened. They waited, and waited, and waited.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 am

ooc: Hey Runa... I thought that medicine cats also attend meetings?
ic: Violetflower twitched her tail. Deviltail twitched his ear. Angelleaf twitched her nose. Mintberry... Fidgeted.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:44 pm

ooc: She was just making sure everything is in order.
ic: Glowheart emerged out of her den to sit beside Darkpaw.
ooc: Where is Glowheart's description?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Fallenstar coughed to get everycat's attantion. "Okay, I just realized we haven't hunted in moons here!" she meowed brightly. "I suggest a little intermission in the ceremony. All warriors and apprentices, come over here and I'll assign patrols."

Rosefeather went over to Fallenstar.

Solarkit slwly exhaled. He had been so close tp becoming an apprentice!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:20 am

Violetflower's eyes brightened. "Finally!" She bounded over to Fallenstar.
Angelleaf and Deviltail shrugged and walked over.
Mintberry shifted uncomfortably. She didn't like all this waiting.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 am

Glowheart and Darkpaw scooted further and went to the entrance of their den. Runatune, Blackpaw, Hurricanepaw, Ringpaw, Solareclipse and Turquoisenight scooted closer to Fallenstar.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

"Okay, I'll assign all of you on patrols first," Fallenstar declared. "Deviltail, you will lead a hunting patrol with Rosefeather, Blackpaw, Sunheart, and Hurricanepaw. The second hunting patrol will be lead by Solareclipse and include Turquiosenight, Ringpaw, and Pebblecreek. The last hunting patrol will be Aquafur, Spiketail, Pearlblaze, and Violetflower. The rest of you can go on a border patrol and/or split up into more if you want to, but at least five warriors have to stay and guard the camp."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Blackpaw, Hurricanepaw and Ringpaw smiled happily, looking for the cats who are patrolling with them. Runatune mewed. "Good luck. I'll stay and guard the camp." Solareclipse waved his tail and went looking for the others. "Pebblecreek!" Turquoisenight and Ringpaw was right beside him, so he didn't need to call. Darkpaw went to look for herbs.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hi!!" Rosefeather exclaimed as she crashed in to join the rest of her patrol. "Hey Blackpaw, I haven't trained with you in days!" She bounced around. "This is going to be fun. But....where's Sunheart?"

Aquafur yawned. Okay, so this way he and his followers would be well fed as they murdered. "Come, uh, cats in my patrol," he mewed lazily, spinning his tail as a beacon.

Solarkit waited for prey. He couldn't go hunting anyway.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 am

ooc: Who plays Pebblecreek?
ic: Blackpaw agreed. "I know... how about after we return? I really need to practice battle moves! All of these days I have been collecting moss and hunting!" He walked a mouse-length closer to Rosefeather. Solareclipse called again. "Pebblecreek!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc: I'm not sure who plays Pebblecreek.

ic: Rosefeather peered at the masses of cats. "Yeah, but remember hunting is important too. How about after this and the ceremonies I will train you in fighting, okay?" she meowed to her apprentice. "I don't see Sunheart naywhere. Where is he?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Ringpaw groaned. "Can we leave now?" Solareclipse shook his head and licked Ringpaw's ear. "We won't go anywhere until we are all here." Blackpaw cheered. "Finally!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am

ooc: They are freebies, I think.
Deviltail walked over to his patrol. "Sorry to keep you all waiting, let's go!" He mewed.
Violetflower walked over to Aquafur. "I'm ready."
Angelleaf sat down and wrapped her tails around her paws. "I'll just guard, I guess." "Me too." Mintberry mumbled.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 am

ooc: Really? Lemme check.
ic: Solareclipse called again and no reply.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am

ooc: If they are not freebies, then they are probably Flame or Tiger's. So that = they are freebies.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 am

ooc: What sort of answer is that? And, my Jirachi is hand drawn! Does it count as a pokesona?
ic: Pebblecreek ran into Solareclipse. "Sorry!" Solareclipse smiled. "It's okay. No let's leave." Ringpaw cheered and so did Turquoisenight, but he did it silently. Solareclipse waved his tail telling the others to follow. He walked out from the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

ooc: I replied you? And please don't bring Pokefarm here. I have enough of Pokefarm one day.
ic: Sunheart ran up to Deviltail. "Are we ready?" She asked him. Deviltail blinked and looked around for his apprentice. "Hurricanepaw! You're in my hunting patrol, remember?" He turned around. "Blackpaw! Over here!" He sighed inwardly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 am

ooc: Okay, fine. My drwing isn't a *beep*? What is a *beep* anyway?
ic: Hurricanepaw and Blackpaw ran over.
Ringpaw was very, very excited at his first ever patrol. Solareclipse and the others split up and started to hunt. Solareclipse tossed a mouse into the air and it crashed onto the land, but it was still alive. He hooked it up one more time and it was finally dead. He buried it. Pebblecreek quickly killed a rabbit. Turquoisenight and Ringpaw sniffed the air.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

Deviltail exhaled. "Finally. Let's go!" He waved his tail and his patrol walked out.
ooc: Er... I rather not answer that question.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 am

ooc: Well... I will ask you in *beep*
ic: Pebblecreek pounced on another prey.

Last edited by Runatone on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

OMG OMG! CURSING!!! OBSCENITY!! INEXCUSABLE!!!!!! STRIKES!!!!!!!!

Also,you sure those are freebies? Whatever.

ic: Rosefeather noticed a shrew. She stood stock still, and tehn slowly drew up into a hunting crouch. She wriggled her haunches, her feathery tail sweeping the ground from side to side. The shrew picked up its tiny head in alarm and BAM! Rosefeather sprang and sunk her teeth in the shrew's neck. The shrew went limp. She buried the shrew in the roots of an old tree to come back for later.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 pm

ooc: Okay, okay, calm down! Sorry, edited. One point because I'm not christian, another point because I am not from a english country. And also because I grew up in Japan. In Japan, thumbs down means middle finger and middle finger means thumbs down. Thumbs down was the worse and you well get in trouble if caught.
ic: Ringpaw was killing a rabbit and Turquoisenight was burying his first catch.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

ooc: *steps back* I rather not get involved in this conversation...
ic: Deviltail scented the air. Mouse! It's... Right in front of me? His eyes grew wide as he realized the mouse was still standing there, nibbling a seed. He crouched down slowly, and pounced, killing the mice with one bite. "What a dumb mouse." He said to no one in particular. He buried it under a tree and tasted the air again.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

ooc: *Looks at Jay* I'd rather get out from this conversation... I already had it so much time in real life.
ooc: Ringpaw tasted the air. He smelled a mouse near him. Actually behind him. "What?" He looked back and the mouse pounced on him and bit his throat. "Yikes! What sort of mouse is this?" He shook his back. Turquoisenight was tracking another rabbit, but it heard Ringpaw's loud screech. Turquoisenight spat. "Mouse dung!" He stared at his apprentice. "What... what's that mouse doing?" Ringpaw screamed. "Ow ow ow! I can feel the mouse biting me! It's bleeding!" Turquoisenight hissed. "Be quiet! You are distracting the other cats!" Solareclipse just missed a mouse, and so did Pebblecreek. Turquoisenight pulled the mouse off and killed it. Ringpaw looked at the mouse feeling angry. "I'm going to eat that mouse as soon the elders and queens started to eat. I'm really not thanking SpiritClan for this!" Turquoisenight hissed. "Be respectful!" A bird po_p fell on Ringpaw. Turquoisenight laughed quietly and buried the mouse. Ringpaw was busy trying to get the bird po_p off his head. Turquoisenight mewed. "You better check Glowheart for that." Ringpaw nodded and raced back to the camp. Turquoisenight told Solareclipse and he nodded.

Ringpaw went in the medicine cat's den. Glowheart blinked. "So fast?" Ringpaw showed her the mouse bite. Glowheart mewed. "A rat bite?" "A mouse bite." Ringpaw corrected. Darkpaw cut in. "So a ra..." Ringpaw spat. "Mouse!" Glowheart went through her supplies. "I wonder what can I do for a ra... mouse bite." Darkpaw mewed. "Maybe a cobweb is fine." Glowhear shrugged. Darkpaw went to fetch a soaked moss and dropped some icy water drops for Ringpaw to drink. Ringpaw licked his mouth and mewed. "You know, I can walk." Darkpaw laughed. "Think your sister or a medicine cat can't know?" Ringpaw shrugged as Glowheart patted the cobweb. "Now rest," She mewed. Ringpaw stood up to argue. "But it's just..." He met Glowheart's gaze and he sighed and lay down.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 am

Oh that word doesn't have to do with being Christians really in the US. I'm not Christian either. It's just a bad word; you know, one of those who you don[t pay attention to the root, or maybe it could have been a perfectly normal word otherwise. Get it? Maybe not. I'm not much of a clear explainer....

Wait what's with the po_p's?

cure for rat bites= horsetail.

ic: Rosefeather spotted a rabbit. She went into the hunting poition again, but her long tail sweep aside some grass, which made a faint brushing noise on a tree trunk. She cursed," Mouse dung!" and bolted after the rabbit, but it evaded her. "Well, you can't catch everything," she sighed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 am

ooc: Maybe Glowheart should've gave Ringpaw burdock root?
And Runa, I had no idea what was happening.
ic: Deviltail jumped. "What is that noise?" He hissed irritably. "Sounds like Ringpaw. Apprentices!" He muttered, very annoyed. The vole he was just stalking had run off. He shook his head and tasted the air. Rabbit! He looked around and saw a tail sticking out of the bracken. He crouched, gathering strength into his haunches, and pounced, cracking the rabbit's neck. He purred with sanctification when he saw that it was a plump rabbit. He dropped it and buried it next to his mouse.

-----------
Angelleaf saw Ringpaw racing into the medicine cat's den. "Something wrong?" She murmured out loud. She blinked and hissed to Mintberry, "I'll be right back." then she turned around and followed Ringpaw.
Mintberry blinked. She was glad to be left alone. She shivered. "How can Aquafur look so calm? He's planning an attack for SpiritClan's sake!" She hissed to herself.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:52 am

ooc: Isn't that for rat bites?
ic: Ringpaw tasted the air. Hi Angelleaf! What's wrong?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 am

ooc: Maybe she wanted to try for mouse bites... How about marigold?
ic: Angelleaf blinked. "Just wondering why you where running in here." She mewed. She winced. That was a long sentence. She winced.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 am

Ringpaw purred. "I'm okay. And that was a long sentence for you!" Glowheart tried some marigold. Ringpaw jumped and tried to stop screaming. "Ngh...! Oww......"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 am

Angelleaf hissed and gritted her teeth. "Endure it. Silently." She hissed, spinning around and stalking away.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 am

Rosefeather looked around for some prey, but she couldn't find any. She decided to go over to Blackpaw and see how her apprentice was doing.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 am

Blackpaw was tracking a rabbit, pounced, and bit it's throat. It led out a loud screech, and it struggled a bit, but soon died. Blackpaw purred and send a silent preyer to SpiritClan for it's life. He closed his eyes and preyed for a few heart beat, and buried it beside a big tree. He caught the scent of Rosefeather and turned back. "Oh. Hi." He soon dropped down and was soon killing a mouse. He send another preyer and tasted the air again, trying to look good at front of his mentor.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Rosefeather was impressed with Blackpaw. "Wow, you're like catching everything! Maybe it's time I gave you an assessment soon." She pondered.

Solarkit moped around in camp. "Why couldn't I have gone out on a patrol? I'm pretty much an apprentice already!" he complained.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:27 am

Blackpaw didn't want to show his happiness to anyone, so he turned and hid his face, and his heart cheering so loud. He was so glad that his mentor looked impressed. Hurricanepaw nudged him playfully, appearing from nowhere. Blackpaw almost screamed, but he soon slapped his mouth with his own tail. Hurricanepaw whispered. "You're glad, aren't you?" Blackpaw jumped. "I... How did you know?" Hurricanpaw laughed. "I'm your sister! Bye. Deviltail will get angry at me if he knows that I just waisted my time chatting." She turned and walked away. Blackpaw's jaw was dropped down. He pushed it up and tasted the air."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 am

Mintberry gave Solarkit a searching gaze. Does Solarkit know about the attack? She wondered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Solarkit looked shiftily around. "When will it start," he moaned. He ran over to Fallenstar. "err, how long are these patrols going to be?" he asked.
Fallenstar replied, "Soon, maybe. Why do you ask?"
Solarkit shrugged. "Nevermind." He ran off to the nursery, only then venting his frustration, "I wanna become a warrior! And I need to be an apprentice first!"

"erm...okay. So how about I test you?" Rosefeather asked Blackpaw. "I want you to go catch a bird. Any bird. And remember, even the best hunter can't always find prey, let alone catch everything he finds. Go, now!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 am

Okay, he does. Mintberry shuddered. She felt like a cat cornered by a monster.

Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 am

"A bird?" He echoed. He hate birds. It fly. He walked away searching for birds. Birds, birds. He saw a small black bird, but it soon went away. "Hmph." He mumbled. remember, even the best hunter can't always find prey, let alone catch everything he finds. His mentor's words echoed in his ear. "Yep." He tasted the air again. A bird, a few fox length away. He crouched down and went closer, and closer, and he sprang up and bit the bird. The bird wailed, but still did not die. It took off to the sky, but he jumped and grabbed it with his paws. He dragged it down and tossed it to a tree. The bird struggled, but it's soul soon left it's body. He purred and took the bird.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 pm

ooc: Wait, is mintberry on the evil side?

Wow i didn't know birds could wail. or that they are everywhere.

And Lols solarkit knows nothing about the coup but it seems like he does. he is actually going to be kidnapped, so he won't want for the ceremonies to happen.

ic: Rosefeather nodded slowly. "But i still need to teach you more. You got lucky that time with the bird, but you need to have a one hit kill so the prey can't run away. Also, it's better for the prey if you kill them instantly and don't draw out the pain for them."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

ooc: Nevermind I mean *Tweet* *Tweet*
ic: Blackpaw nodded slowly. He never thought about the prey's pain. He thanked for it's life, but never thought of it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

ooc: Yeah, she is, since that was the side she was on before she became my charrie.
Lol, Mintberry was just assuming.
I don't know if I want her to die, go on to the good side, or etc.
ic: Deviltail's ears twitched. Thrush alert! He sank into a crouch, while gathering power in to his hindquarters. Then he leaped, reaching for the thrush. The thrush shrieked, and tried to fly away, but Deviltail reared up and grasped the thrush, bringing it to the ground and cracking it's neck.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Hurricanepaw was trying to kill a mouse. She tossed it up and bit it's neck. The mouse led out a shriek, but it soon died. Hurricanepaw's mouth watered, but the she wasn't aloud to. She grumbled and buried the mouse.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

Violetflower tasted the air. "Finch!" She mewed out loud. Oops/ She crouched, and suddenly sprang forward, killing the bird with one swipe. She picked it up and buried it.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

ic: Hurricanepaw wondered if she will get her assessment. Blackpaw got his already.
ooc: Blackpaw: "Hey how did you know?"
Hurricanepaw: "I saw it?"
Blackpaw: "*Scream!* You were there all the time?
Hurricanepaw: "*Grin* Yep!"
Ringpaw: "When will I get a chance to talk? *Sob*"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 pm

"Hey Blackpaw, are you ready for the next part of your assessment?" Rosefeather called. The one she had given Blackpaw had been fairly easy, and Rosefeather wanted to check his hunting techniques and basics too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:26 am

Blackpaw nodded and bounded up to his mentor, not smiling but happy.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sorry, but it's going to take a lot more than a bird to become a warrior!" Rosefeather knew from experience. She bounded over to a fallen tree. "Okay, go into hunting position. Then crouch down, belly to the ground, and crawl to the other side of the tree. The whole time, don't make any noise. After that," she mewed, gesturing to a branch about five tail lengths off the ground, "jump fluidly from the crouch to try to reach this branch with one paw.When you are falling from the jump, jump sideways onto the tree trunk and climb to the branch. At the branch, quickly climb down and try to spot me. I'll be camouflaged. When you see me, i'll run to where I stored my first preu. Try to catch me before that. Okay? I'll be sort of like an obstacle course! I am pretty sure you can hunt well, so I'm going to this," Rosefeather explained. "Beat me, and you're one step, or a few, closer to being a warrior. "
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 am

Blackpaw blinked, trying to not look confused. What? He shook his head wildly and shook of the confusion. He crouched down, doing as his mentor said. He crouched, crawling slowly toward the other side of the tree. Then suddenly, he stepped onto a small branch. It cracked with a small noise. *Crunch*. He growled very quietly. Shoot. He ignored the branch and kept going, knowing this made his score low. If this was hunting, the prey will notice and run away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: