Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 8 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 8 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 8 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Sweetcloud puffed her ginger and brown chest up in pride. Se was finally a warrior!

Stormpaw looked bemused, but touched noses with his mentor all the same. Dawnpaw padded over to Leaftail, wondering what they would do next.

Primrose was baffled.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

ooc: There's still Hopekit waiting to become an apprentice... I should have come earlier...
ic: Hopekit blinked. "Uh..." She decided to shut up, and just let Darkstream realize she need to become an apprentice too.
Blackhole woke up and groaned. He missed the birth of his kits. Now the apprentice ceremony. (It's a coincidence)
Hopekit ran off to her brothers and sister. "Um, congrats?" She said softly, not sure if she was glad or not to be forgotten about her ceremony. She said to them "Blackhole missed it... Again."
Aquanight froze. "Did I... Just become a mentor?" (Was in middle of eating) Snowstorm laughed weakly and awkwardly. "I guess so..."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 am

Leaftail glanced down at Dawnpaw. "...Right. Hello, apprentice," leering down at Dawnpaw with an exaggerated stern face. "From me, you are to learn the essential skills of survival in this SpiritClan-forsaken desert. I'll show you how to catch prey, fight cats and the occasional giant lizard bigger than a boulder that will try to eat you, climb rocks and stuff, find water, and, uh, proper napping and how to sneak away properly. Slacking off is very important, because we warriors sleep less and often need to nap, so I'll demonstrate slacking off now. Be back in a bit." Leaftail padded off. He wondered if he actually knew how to do half the things mentioned because his mentor had only taught him how to slack off. "Thanks, Hopekit," he mewed as he settled down next to his sister and siblings.

Yellowpaw was confused. "But...oh well. Can you please teach me herbs?" she whispered to Primrose, staring up at the cat with dark, wide eyes.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Mistshade padds into the clearing, and finds a nice spot to lie down in, relaxing after a hard hunting day.....

Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Aquanight quickly finished her fresh kill and ran up to Coalpaw. "Um, okay." She mewed. "Now you're my apprentice, right?" Coalpaw nodded slowly. "Darkstream went way too fast..." Aquanight sighed. "Okay... I never thought of this yet... Okay, I'll just do what I did. Collect moss." Coalpaw groaned.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

OOC-Time to teach Mistshade how things are done around here! Twisted Evil

MistXApricot?

Darkstream walked back into the camp. She saw Mistshade relaxing and barked "You lazy piece of fur! Stop relaxing! Get back to work you bumbling mouse-brained! The fresh-kill pile is not going to fill itself!" She then savagely kicked him, before walking away.

Fire-eye grinned and chuckled.

Apricotfur slightly gasped before she ran over to help Mistshade. "Are you alright? You should know by now not to nap in clear view of Darkstream." she said, her eyes kind.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am

ooc: Raven didnt know about the Darkstream-dictatorship thing XD
Anyone want a mate? Sweetcloud's free Very Happy

ic: Dawnpaw was confused. "Wait....Leaftail?" she said, looking around.

Primrose purred. "Of course, Yellowpaw. But i'll have to teach you how to be a warrior too, so you'll get double training. Just in case." Primrose rolled her eyes at Mistshade. "You dont want that to happen!"

Stormpaw padded over to Apricotfur and Mistshade. "You should know better than that Mistshade!" the new apprentice scoffed.

Rainshadow did nothing much, just padded over to the freshkill pile to eat some mouse.

Lilyfrost purred. Another apprentice turned into a great warrior. This almost made up for her first apprentice, Goldenpaw. Lilyfrost shook her head, and walked out of camp.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 pm

OOC-XD I know. But you see, now he does! LOL

IC-Apricotpaw shook her head in agreement with Primrose and Stormpaw.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

ooc: LOL. Ok, where can we find moss again?
Blackhole sighed. Things aren't getting any better. Darkstream is doing nothing but bossing around. Someone really should organize the patrol. He sighed again as he padded outside to hunt.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am

ooc: lol i fail XD soz about that,

ic: Mistshade thanks apricotfur, and sees the sweet look on her face and the lovely twinkle in her eye, but also filled with the despair of Darkstream
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Male Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Leaftail walked back to Dawnpaw. "'Kay, where were we?" he asked.

Yellowpaw nodded. "Okay, but you should know that I don't like hurting things," she whispered to Primrose. If Darkstream heard that, then the apprentice would probably be kicked for weakness.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 pm

ooc: Hey... Anyone know where to get moss...? :3
ic: Snowstorm sighed. "Well well... I wonder what should I do now..." He decided to hunt and just patrol around the border, but he wondered if he would get in trouble.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 am

ooc: just go out into the forest Runa lol
And Eagle? Dawnpaw has a BIG temper if you want to know XD

ic: Primrose purred. "Of course, Yellowpaw. I was like that at first as well, but you will need to learn how to hunt anyway," she explained softly.

Dawnpaw looked annoyed. "You just walked off and left me to do NOTHING?! How can i become a warrior if my mentor doesnt even know how to act with an apprentice?" she yowled at Leaftail (XD)

Stormpaw sighed. Warriors and their love. Life was too omplicated.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

OOC-For some reason:
DawnXLead? XD I'm weird, I know.

IC-Apricotfur smiled sweetly at Mistshade, and then left. She went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a squirrel and returned. She placed it on the ground and said "Want to share, Mistshade?"

Darkstream slept in the leaders den, peaceful and comfortable. How could something so great like this ever end?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 am

'i would love that, thanks apricotfur'

Mistshade sits down beside apricotfur and eats his prey
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Apricotfur purred in happiness. She began to eat the squirrel, alongside Mistshade. She felt nervous and yet happy around him. What could this feeling be?

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Yellowpaw sighed. "Okay. It can't be that bad, right? Can we go hunting now?" she asked Primrose.

Leaftail frowned. "Well, you can start with a better attitude!" he mewed brightly. He lowered his face to Dawnpaw's and growled, "If you don't, then you might find yourself in SpiritClan a tad earlier then you expected," with total seriousness, although he was obviously joking. He straightened and purred. "Okay??? Then everything will work out fine between us."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am

ooc: Ok... That was obvious XD What was wrong with my brain? Thanks, Willow. BTW, when is Eagletalon waking up again?
ic: Blackhole went pass Leaftail without saying a word. He wasn't in the mood of speaking. Even to his son. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to believe this. Leaftail was now a warrior, while his siblings are still a beginner apprentice. And, he missed the ceremony. Blackhole wondered if Leaftail was going to be back as an apprentice if Fire-eye and/ore Darkstream stop ruling the clan. He'll ask Eagletalon. If she ever wakes up. He wanted to forget everything just for a few heart-beats.
Aquanight tried to mew as cheerful as possible. "To the forest!" Coalpaw followed muttering.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Apricotfur purred softly and ate the squirrel, beside Mistshade while she watched the other cats run about.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 pm

ooc: well, Eagletalon already woke up, but is in hiding while she trains and stuff. I don't know exactly when she return for good. The RP History says some stuff.

ic: Leaftail noticed Blackhole walk past without a greeting. Or even a congratulations. "Nice to see you too, Dad!" he yelled in passing.

ooc: Isn't Leaftail supposed to hold a vigil and watch the camp at night? When is night?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 am

ooc: OMG I really need to go to the hospital for a check on my brain XD
Well... Since the ceremony started without a notice, and Darkstream and
Fire-eye doesn't care... Maybe it's fine?
ic: Blackhole looked back and smiled sadly. He was supposed to be happy, right? His son is now a warrior! But he couldn't. He can't stop thinking about Leaftail talking to Darkstream like Darkstream was an awesome cat. Maybe Leaftail... No. It can't be true. He sighed as he walked powerlessly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Mistshade suddenly blows up, killing all cats around him instantly

JK JK

ic: Mistshade purrs, he could smell apricotfur's pelt it was like the fresh forest that he loved soo much, this is a cat he could truely be with.
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am

ooc: LOOOOOOOOOL XD That was quite awesome, Raven!
ic: Snowstorm yawned. "Soooo bo..." He shut his mouth tight. He might get in trouble if Darkstream or Fire-eye hears it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

ooc: Laaawwwwl i love RP

IC: Mistshade finishes his prey, 'Want to go hunting Apricotfur?'
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 am

Aquanight dragged Coalpaw who was complaining about moss collecting toward the camp exit.
Snowstorm rolled around. Ok, I'm going to get in trouble if I keep doing this. He stood up and decided to patrol the border... But what will he do if there was anybody there? Report to Darkstream? Nah.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:57 am

Aquanight and Coalpaw trotted in the camp with the moss. Snowstorm almost bursted out laughing, but Aquanight smiled at him with an eerily aura behind her, so Snowstorm decided to shut his mouth.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Leaftail got tired of his unresponsive apprentice. "Alright, Dawnpaw," he mewed, "We're going on a patrol." He strutted to the center of camp and yelled, "WHO WANTS TO GO ON A BORDER PATROL," not caring if he disturbed Darkstream, which was actually his intention.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 pm

ooc: Lol sorry guys. Bit busy XD

ic: Dawnpaw shook her head. "Fiine!" she sighed. "Stormpaw? Wanna go on a border patrol?" she asked her brother. Stormpaw shook his head and said "Apricotfur might be showing me how to hunt soon."

Sweetcloud and Rainshadow looked up. "We'll come, Leaftail," they said together.

Lilyfrost looked around the camp and decided to do some hunting, so padded out of the entrance barrier.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Leaftail surveyed the cats. "Okay, group, we march through the Fields, past the Hill, and to the border. Get it? Got it? Good. Let's move out." He walked out of the camp waving his white, fluffy tail.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 am

OOC-xD Raven
We all just waiting for the battle now Sleep

IC-"Sure, Mistshade, I would absolutley love to go hunting with you. Let's go, shall we?" she said as she walked over to the camp exit.

Darkstream glared at Snowstorm, coldly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Yellowpaw felt awkward. "Um, Primrose, can we go hunting?" she asked. She hoped she wasn't interrupting Primrose, who seemed deep in thought. That was what the apprentice guessed because her mentor wasn't responding.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Primrose shook her head. "Oh, yes, sure Yellowpaw. And i can show you some basic herbs and things while we're out," she added in a whisper.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"Okay! Let's go!" Yellowpaw ran happily out of camp and into the forest. She was glad to have a chance to get out of that stuffy, stiff, fear filled place.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 am

Snowstorm froze, feeling the cold glare behind him. He had common sense too, so he used his common sense and decided not to look back for his own sake. Aquanight was right before him, and she was the glare. She flattened her ears and padded away to make new nests with Coalpaw.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 am

OOC-Battle soon guys Wink

IC-As Apricotfur stood by the camp exit she smelled a strange smell. Lavaclan. She didn't call out or anything but her mind was racing. Surely the Lavaclan scent could have not just blown over from the island? It never did that! That must mean there was a Lavaclan cat on their territory! She scented the air again and she knew. Lavaclan was coming to attack them!
They probably heard about the border and were coming here. Maybe they would kill Darkstream and Fire-eye as well? But either way she had to warn her clanmates. She couldn't let them get hurt...they were just under Darkstream's control! She looked around at the cats around her, took a deep breath and yowled
"Lavaclan is coming to our camp to attack us! PREPARE!"

Myrtlerose heard the yowl and her ears pricked up. She was so tired. She laid back down and let the darkness overwhelm her body. Sleep....sleep.....sleep............

Darkstream scented the air when she heard the yowl. Lavaclan...that brat was right! She unsheathed claws and waited for them to burst through the camp entrance. Now her revenge would finally begin!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am

Aquanight dropped her moss and lifted her tail in alert. Snowstorm growled and looked toward the camp entrance. Coalpaw was surprised at how fast they switched into battle mode, but he quickly dropped his moss and moved his ears.
Blackhole snarled as he stood near the entrance. Warriors have to protect the weak ones! Eagletalon's image flashed in his mind, but he quickly pushed it out. It's not time to think about her now... He scented the LavaClan smell too. It was true. But, what will Darkstream and Fire-eye do?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 pm

OOC-Raven...there is a battle going on! xD
We will go hunting later Wink

IC-Icestar and Dragonblaze burst through the camp entrance yowling, their claws unsheathed and ready for some action. The two of them slashed at Mistshade, Apricotfur, Snowstorm, Aquanight and Blackhole.

Apricotfur jumped back from the camp exit. She had been wounded and their was a deep claw mark on her fox red fur already from the fighting. She looked at the cats that had attacked her and that were attacking her clanmates. They were Icestar and Dragonblaze, leader and deputy of Lavaclan and dangerous pair. They would need to be careful if they were going to deal with them.
She jumped back into the battle, and stood by Mistshade as she slashed at the pair. Even though she didn't agree with what Sunclan had done with the border and all, she had to protect her clanmates!

Myrtlerose lay in the camp, sick with the plague and unaware of the violence outside.

Darkstream stood back from the fight. She would attack the others and let her underlings, I mean warriors, do their damage to Icestar and Dragonblaze. They were dangerous. She planned for them to weaken the two enough to take them down or for her to come in and get rid of them easily.
She waited by the camp exit, standing to the side so a cat that entered in would not be able to see her. Her claws were unsheathed and yearned for blood.

Jynxwish walked in the camp next, but as soon as she entered the camp she was hit in the harshly by Darkstream and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Plumpetal waited for Birchflame to enter the camp. Then she would go and then the apprentices. She hoped her sister would be okay...nah! She would be fine, I mean she was the best fighter in the clan. Her skills were as great as Icestar and Dragonblaze! Nothing and no one could beat her or knock her out!

Soulblaze was excited for the battle. He was going to take up the rear of the battle patrol. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws in impatient anticapation. His first battle was soon to come!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

ooc: When should Eagletalon come in?

ic: Leaftail sprinted back into sight of the camp. "Mouse-brained patrol," he growled. He wondered where the rest of his patrol was and hoped they would be okay, but they could fend for themselves. Now the camp, the kits, all the weakened cats were in danger. He could feel his warrior blood heating up, but he forced the other side of him to stop, look into the camp, and assess the situation. A second later, he ran in.

Redpaw didn't care. He burst into the enemy camp, literally flying. He climbed onto a overhanging tree-the trees here were really weird, they didn't have branches so he used the trunk, and the ground was all loose and hot-and flung himself into camp, howling like a tiger.

Bluepaw ran into the SunClan camp, considerably more cautious than his brother had been.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm

OOC-Hmmm like when Forest and Ocean get here. *Hint Hint* Wink

IC-Plumpetal yowled "Wait!" and ran after the apprentices. She walked through the entrance tunnel and murmured to herself "Idiot apprentices. They are so stupid and oblivious...OW!" Plumpetal tripped over Jynxwish's unconscious body and fell on her face. "Ow....Jynxwish now is not a good time to be taking a nap! Besides, do you know how many cats are going to trip over you? Ow..." she muttered crossly as she got up from the ground only to be pushed back onto the ground by Darkstream who had jumped on her and pinned her to the ground and now was slashing at her back.
"Ow.....ow....ow!"

Darkstream laughed with an evil pleasure. Blood, death, killing, murder...she loved it all!

Soulblaze looked at Birchflame and asked "Should we go in now?" He was confused since in two seconds the entire plan had been messed up.

Apricotfur glanced at the apprentices and pounced on Bluepaw, intending to pin him and slash at his belly. They didn't need troublesome apprentices running around causing...trouble!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

ooc: okay Very Happy

aww, poor SunClan though...plague, and now 3 clans are invading because of two cats -__- not the best of luck lately XD

ic: Bluepaw stared coolly up at his attacker. He used his claws to dig in Apricotfur's paws so she would instinctively let him go. Anyway, he did that and kicked back with his hind leg claws, churning up earth and giving him propulsion to get away from his attacker's grasp. He then used his hind legs again to kick off, with the momentum from before jumped onto the warrior's back. In a flash he had his claws around her throat. "Say yield and I won't hurt you," he mewed calmly.

Redpaw turned at the sound of Plumpetal's yowling. "AHH! Redpaw will come and save the day!" he yelled, running over to Darkstream and clawing at her exposed back. In power and rank differences, it was like a mosquito attacking an elephant.

Yellowpaw crept into camp after running away from Primrose. She knew the dead squirrel wasn't her mentor's fault, everyone had to eat, but still...She gasped at the fighting. And ran to the medicine cat's den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 pm

XD

IC-"You don't want to hurt little old me, would you apprentice? I am mean I never did anything to you did I?" said Apricotfur to Bluepaw. This hadn't gone as she had planned. Taken down by an apprentice?

Darkstream whipped around and savagely slashed at the apprentices face. Then she tackled to him to the ground and began to slash at his belly, all the while laughing hysterically. Blood...attack....kill!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

Bluepaw stated, "I can read your movements. You were going to slash at my stomach, which is not only supposedly unfair, but now you say you weren't trying anything. This is a fight, not diplomacy." He was about to go for the throat, but slashed at the neck instead, leaving Apricotfur with ten large, bleeding but nonlethal cuts that she would not be able to fight with, unless she wanted to bleed to death. As he landed softly on the ground, he closed his eyes for a split second before going to find a more worthy opponent.

Redoaw merrily laughed in Darkstream's face. "Got-you-unawares, didn't I? But you-let go-a warrior-for an-apprentice? Huh? A little sad, no?" He mewed rashly, words choppy as he dodged her attacks. Luckily, he was small and nimble enough to do this weird sideways turn with his belly until his body was like a bent branch. Darkstream couldn't hold him and claw at the same time that way.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:36 am

Mistshade FINALLY gets up after being knocked to the ground
the fighting raged all around, mistshade flung straight into the din,
then he saw apricotfur, he ran to help her
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 am

Blackhole stood there in horror. Why wasn't his leader giving commands? This was all out of control. He growled as he stood in beside Coalpaw. "Where's your brother and sister?" He whispered. "A group of warriors without a leader fighting another that have one? This is unfair."
Coalpaw gasped in shock. "I, I dont know."

Snowstorm stood beside him mate. "This is bad..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Leaftail whirled around the camp, looking for someone to fight. He spotted Blackhole and Coalpaw. "Dad! Brother!" he mewed, running over. "As a word of caution, Coalpaw, stay away from those two cats, the white and gray one and the red one. They fight like DarkClan together." He turned to Blackhole, suddenly aware that he was as tall as his father, and Coalpaw was catching up in height too. "Blackhole, do you want to fight with me? I'm going to attack those two before they hurt anyone else. Doesn't look like Darkstream's doing anything about it." Leaftail ran off.

Bluepaw spotted Redpaw being held down by a large warrior who clearly held the upper paw in the fight. Sighing, and thinking of how sad Embersong would be if Redpaw got viciously maimed, he ran over to help.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 am

Blackhole was a bit surprised at how tall his son got. He was an apprentice age, and he didn't except to be caught up so fast. Coalpaw nodded, and looked at his father. Blackhole nodded. "Ok, I'll fight with you. Just promise me not to try to be a hero. Run if you needed to." Coalpaw mewed. "Do you know their names? I can keep an alert if I heard their names."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

Darkstream laughed. Kill...kill...KILL! She slashed and slashed over and over again at Redpaw. There was no way she was going to let him live.

Apricotfur collasped to the ground and smiled up at Mistshade and said "Attack that apprentice...Bluepaw." before she closed her eyes and was flung into an unconscious mess of darkness.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Redpaw glared at Darkstream. He kept dodging her claws strokes, gaining some, but they weren't fatal. He was aware of the danger he was in, so he decided to capitalize on the situation. "Hey, you stink like foxdung, you weird old coot," he mewed stubbornly. "I can see your claws coming from a tail-length away. Next time, try to fight a much larger opponent so you can actually hit him." He blew a raspberry and kept poked Darkstream in the leg with his tail. Redpaw ignored the pain from the scratches and scrapes all over him.

Bluepaw leaped onto Darkstream's exposed back. He started slashing at her back and neck.

Leaftail ran over to Dragonblaze and Icestar. With a roar, he tackled Icestar.

ooc: lol, I wonder how they knew each other's names
why did Apricotfur faint/go unconscious?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 am

ooc: I know XD
ic: Blackhole sighed as he followed his son and attacked Dragonblaze and Icestar. Sadness flashed his eyes, because this battle was no use. It won't make things better for them, and it would make it worse instead. He didn't want to die in an useless battle, or kill another cat in an useless battle.
Coalpaw followed his brother and father with his eyes. They won't die, right?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 am

OOC-Oh, because she kinda has the sickness as well and has been fighting. After the fighting, she just was too weak and gave in. Same with Myrtlerose.
Btw, I think I am going to get rid of the Guilds. Any comments, concerns or questions on that?
Deepsleep-Deepsleep is a very dangerous sickness that few can recover on their own and fewer can fight. It starts out with the cat suddenly feeling very tired and weak. Not long after, the cat will fall asleep and will never wake up. Deepsleep shuts down almost all of the body, but the cat is kept alive due to deepsleep unable to shut down basic body functions. Deepsleep doesn't kill a cat, and instead the cat will most likely just sleep for the rest of their life. The cat can die if it is not given food or water. Deepsleep even has the unique ability to stop pregnancy, though it is unlikely if the cat wakes up that the kits will be okay. Deepsleep can only be cured by the ______ herb.
^Thats the description of the sickness Smile

IC-Darkstream roared with anger and she did a weird little dance to try and shake off Bluepaw, all the while slashing at Redpaw.
Fire-eye ran over to Darkstream, his mate and slashed his claws at Bluepaw, careful to not hit Darkstream.

Icestar shouted out in alarm and fiercly slashed at the young warrior.
Dragonblaze slashed at Blackhole's legs, trying to knock him down so he could have the upper hand and so he could go back to helping Icestar.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

ooc: Okay

ic: Bluepaw clung stubbornly onto Darkstream, slashing her badly. He just wanted to get her to let go of Redpaw!
Redpaw yowled as Darkstream's thrashing claws caught him again. He wondered why Fire-eye was clawing Darkstream's back when he saw Bluepaw. I can't let Bluepaw get all the glory! he thought in friendly rivalry. Roaring, he twisted out of Darkstream's grip and quickly shot onto her back alongside his brother. The two apprentices weighed the warrior down.

Leaftail took the blow but kept slashing back. He had never learned how to fight properly, as his apprenticeship to Darkstream consisted of one self-taught hunting lesson and learning how to be a bad leader. However, the warrior blood he had inherited from his parents flared up. For a warrior, fighting didn't need to be taught; it was a second instinct. Although his physical eyes tracked Icestar's movements and gave Leaftail's claws the directions to target, in his mind he had a vision of a large brown cat with black spots charging through a field. Who was that? It was Eagletalon! His fighting effort doubled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:51 am

Darkstream collapsed to the ground, under the weight of the two apprentices.
Fire-eye smiled evilly and thought, Perfect! He then quickly leaned down and savagely bit into the neck of Redpaw. The killing bite.

Icestar fought back, but he was getting tired and battle weary from all of the fighting. Should they retreat soon?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Redpaw felt Fire-eye's jaws close around his neck. Luckily for himself, Redpaw was facing the opposite direction, so the teeth didn't hit his throat. Anyway, in a burst of rage, he slashed Darkstream's ear and then slid off her back, flailing at Fire-eye's mouth. The warrior's teeth punctured Redpaw's neck as he narrowly got out of Fire-eye's jaws. He then fell to the ground, unconscious, and to everyone else, including his opponents, he looked dead.

Bluepaw yowled in anguish when Redpaw's body fell. He went in frenzy mode, kicking and scratching and biting with all his might, but he knew he would only end up like Redpaw. He glanced around; where were all the LavaClan warriors!

Yellowpaw had been prowling around the camp, looking for injured cats. She heard a yowl and saw an apprentice fall to the ground. She quickly ran over, yelling, "I'm clearing the bodies!" to Fire-eye and Darkstream (although Darkstream was bleeding a lot...) in case they were suspicious. Yellowpaw dragged Redpaw to the medicine cat den and started to treat him. Somehow, the herb knowledge came naturally to her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am

ooc: Getting rid of the guilds? I think it will be fine.
ic: Blackhole yowled as he tried to retreat his balance. Oh no... Leaftail hadn't learned how to fight properly! When he was trying to call out to him about fighting, he realized his son's battle technique wasn't that bad. Maybe, he could be a very strong if he get a proper training. He lifted his tail and waved it around as he gained his balance and pounced on Icestar.

Coalpaw realized Yellowpaw doing the work, he quickly ran up to her. "I'll help!" Hopekit mewed too. "I'll help too. I am the same age as you guys, you know." Why am I still a kit?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm

ooc: Right. I havent RP'd lately, sorry guys Wink what cats are curently here?! Is it just Lava and Sun?

and i think we decided on the Pigeon berry herb...?

ic: Primrose slunk into the camp. Why so much fighting?!! she thought as she crept over to the medicine den. "Yellowpaw!" she whispered to her apprentice.

Sweetcloud had no idea what was going on, along with Rainshadow.

Dawnpaw and Stormpaw looked around, before running into the medicine cats den along with the other apprentices.

Lilyfrost sighed, then slashed at any Lavaclan cats that came near her. She had one massive gouge across her hind leg, and iit kept giving way underneath her.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 am

Mistshade knocks Bluepaw away with a heavy push, and goes to apricotfur, then he growls and leaps at the apprentice with his claws unsheathed
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

ooc: Yeah, Willow. For now. Forest and Ocean are heading over, I think

ic: Yellowpaw purred at her siblings. She whispered to Coalpaw and Hopekit as she dragged Redpaw away, "This LavaClan cat isn't dead! I want to save him. He looks only a few moons older than us, but he attacked Darkstream."

Bluepaw recovered from Mistshade's shove. "What did I do?" he grumbled. His attacker went to check on another cat, so he quickly disappeared into the throng of fighting cats and ran over to Redpaw.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 am

Coalpaw blinked. "Attacked Darkstream? Oh come on. She could have got killed." Hopekit gasped. "When did you get so evil, Coalpaw!?" Aquanight stared at their discussion. Aren't we in war now? Coalpaw purred. "Just kidding... Well... Yeah, kind of." He looked around to check nobody heard him. "Ok, let's drag this apprentice somewhere quiet and safe enough!" Hopekiw pointed a bush. "Maybe behind that?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

ooc: URGH i feel so out of sync with this forum LOL

ic: Primrose facepalmed. "Guys im right behind you! I'm a medicine cat! I KNOW HOW TO HELP THE CAT!" she said, almost exploding inside.

Sweetcloud ran around in a circle, and Birchflame pounced on Rainshadow.

Dawnpaw and Stormpaw hid behind a random rock.

Lilyfrost collapsed in a heap on the ground, snoring, but not before yowling "SunClan will rule!" and yawning.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next