Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 7 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 7 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 pm

ooc: Oh yeah...shouldn't some cats still get the sleeping virus?

Also, is it morning yet?

ic: Yellowkit stared at the sky and watched birds. She wondered where Eagletalon was.

Leafpaw woke up. He stretched, blinking the sleep from his eyes. He almost threw up because he felt slightly queasy, but he got up to eat something. He was starving.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am

.......pretty sure its morning now lol :] and does Leafpaw have the sickness too?

Dawnkit yawned and stretched feeling thoroughly refreshed. She saw Stormkit stagger back into camp and rushed over to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, starting to panick. "Im oka-" Stormkit groaned as his stomach cramped. "I think i'll go and see the medicine cat," he decided.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 am

ooc: okay, I'm not even part of the season and time guild (which, by the way, has disappeared from the guild section) but
Like a Star @ heaven It's morning! Like a Star @ heaven
just moving things along... Wink

No, Leafpaw doesn't have the sickness, he was just dizzy. Because the sickness involves falling asleep....like forever unless an antidote is found or it is overcome by sheer force....which is really hard to do unless you're a warrior in your prime. Does Stormkit have it?

ic: Leafpaw grabbed a sorry looking mouse from the depleted fresh kill pile. (ooc: We should get a way to monitor and match up the things we catch and eat) He gobbled it down, ignoring the musty taste, and then licked his lips in satisfaction. The white-furred apprentice raised his head to survey the sleepy camp, and felt a deep sadness at its shattered visage. Only a few cats were awake, the rest succumbed to the strange and deadly sleeping virus, and it wasn't even SunClan's original camp. He sighed, put on a happier face, and padded over to wait outside the leader's den for his mentor to emerge. Then, hopefully Darkstream would take him hunting.

Yellowkit watched some more birds...they all looked black when they were silhouetted by the sun. She only looked down when the bright morning rays began to hurt her eyes.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Hmmm..... who gives the antidote to Sunclan anyway?

Stormkit padded softly towards the medicine cats den, then collapsed with exhaustion. "H-hello?" he croaked, his throat dry.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 am

OOC-I believe it is Forestclan, since they know the herb that can heal the disease. Which, btw, needs a description! hehehehe....

IC-My cats do things...

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Hmm....how about this? its called Pigeon Berry (real tropical plant)
http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/pigeon_berry.htm

My cats do random stuff.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 am

ooc: *Freezes* Something popped out inside Runa's mind!â–¼
Pigeonfang hates the Pigeon Berry because she feels like eating herself >:3
Ignore me.
ic: Blackhole yawned. Good thing he didn't feel any pain when he woke up naturally. He stretched as he padded out toward the fresh kill pile for his breakfast.
Coalkit rolled around in his sleep and kicked Hopekit in her stomach. Hopekit squealed. "OUCH!" She jumped awake and glared at Coalkit as she headed out from the nursery.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 30, 2012 9:55 pm

ooc: LOL Very Happy

ic: Leafpaw was getting impatient. "Daaaaaarkstreeeeeam," he moaned quietly, in an undead fashion. He tried to amuse himself by scratching random shapes in the dirt.

Yellowkit stepped inside the nursery as the day began to heat up.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

"What, Leafpaw?" snapped Darkstream irratibly. She was in a bad mood...recently, she had been feeling kinda moody...

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu May 31, 2012 10:24 am

ooc: LOL, moody cats. Just like my dog >:3
ic: Coalkit padded out from the nursery. For some reason, he felt Hopekit and Blackhole glaring at him. What did I do? I'm so innocent. He shrugged and walked around the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Dawnkit lay in the sunlight as the morning rays set her fur alight. She sighed. Everything was perfect.

Stormkit didnt agree with his sister. He felt horrible, and passed out in front of the medicine cats den.

Lilyfrost wandered back into the camp with a thrush, and two mice in her jaws and put them on the freshkill pile.

Sweetpaw and Rainpaw slept.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

ooc: I get the moodiness.. Wink When?

ic: Leafpaw straightened up and mewed seriously, "May you teach me hunting so I can provide the clan with prey and also become worthy of being an apprentice of SunClan?"

Yellowkit sniffed around the nursery, frowning slightly. Something was wrong with Stormkit's scent...where was he, by the way? She left to go find him.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 am

Mehe hallucinations Very Happy

Stormkit moaned as his fur prickled uncomfortably. Behind his eyes were a kalidescope of colours and scents. A large butterfly floated through the colours and invited him onto his back. He clambered on, and reveled in the wind ruffling his fur as the butterfly flew away.

~Meanwhile~

Dawnkit stood up, her mouth gaping. "Stormkit!" she yowled at her brother. "Help, someone! Please! Stormkit just collapsed and i dont know what to do!" she started panicking as she licked his fur (the 'wind' lol) to try and get him up.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm

ooc: Wait, do you hallucinate for the sleeping virus? Or is Stormkit just sick with something?

ic: Yellowkit raced over to Stormwind the moment she heard Dawnkit's voice. "Come on, we better take him to the medicine cat's den!" she yelled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 am

Dawnkit sobbed and dragged her brother into the medicine den with Yellowkit. "Hello? Any one there?" she said, still sobbing mentally.

(oh, i have a new medicine cat [ex-rogue] that should be coming into the camp right about...now Very Happy or soon anyway)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

OOC-I am pretty sure Storm has the fever, um Purplefever I think...
Also, just so you know, Willow, Prim will not be very well recieved by Darkstream... D:

IC-Apricotpaw walked into the medicine cat den and said "I am sorry Dawnkit, but Darkstream got rid of the medicine cats. The past 2 medicine cats died, and their apprentice...Coralpaw is still asleep. Jaywing, a warrior with some medicine cat training offered to be the new medicine cat but Darkstream forced him to be a warrior, because she though medicine cats are useless." Apricotpaw choked on her words and tears came to her eyes. Her entire clan was being torn apart...and their way of life. She didn't add that Coralpaw was her sister and that everyone in Apriciotpaw's family was asleep.

Darkstream yawned and grabbed a squirrel off the fresh-kill pile. She saw Dawnkit and Apricotpaw in the medicine cat den, dragging a squirrel off the pile and ravensouly tearing into it. She was a lot hungrier these days...maybe it was because there was nothing to do. In Moonclan, there was a civil war so they were kinda waiting out that storm to be over so the two clans, Sun and Moon, would team up and crush Ocean and Lava! Obviously, though, Aqua and his followers would win...

Myrtlerose decided to head out of camp and check on Sunclan's Old Camp to see how the sleeping cats were doing.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 am

Leafpaw had a face on. To an onlooker, it was pretty hard to describe the face,but it would be drawn as -__- D: >: ( all in one. Leafpaw had quite a talent for odd faces. And insults, and getting this right, but that would be later. For now, he made a face, and then he moodily tromped into the forest, muttering, "Bite it, bite it all, I don't need a mentor to teach me to hunt..." He had been ignored. Again. For the first time in his short life, he hoped to become a leader "SO CATS WILL ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME!" he yowled unintentionally, scattering birds from the treetops like a smashed anthill.

Yellowkit furrowed her forehead. "What? That can't be possible! Why would Darkstream need warriors that badly? Surely she'll see sense!" She ran to find Jaywing. Or Darkstream. Or Coralpaw. Or anyone who could help.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 am

Ah all good Ocean, makes it more exciting Very Happy shes coming in....now Smile

Primrose stuck her dusty red head in the entrance to the camp. She padded in and immediately was met by three balls of hissing cats. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Lilyfrost hissed at the strange cat. Sweetpaw and Rainpaw hissed. When Primrose didnt reply, Lilyfrost barked at Sweetpaw "Go and find Darkstream. Shell need to know about this strange cat..." Swwetpaw ran off to find Darkstream, while Primrose explained to Lilyfrost and Rainpaw that she was a medicine cat, though she called it a healer cat.

Sweetpaw panted as she ran towards Darkstream. "Da-darkst-stream," she panted. "Theres a strange cat who calls herself Primrose thats at the entrance wanting to see you..." she almost collapsed with exhaustion.

Dawnkit cried softly into Stormkit's pelt, wishing for her brother to "Wake up! Pleasse wake up!".
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 pm

ooc: lol how did Sweetpaw almost collapse with exhaustion if Darkstream was in camp?

ic: Yellowkit skidded to a halt on her way to find Jayfeather. Her eyes pricked up at the mewed, "healer cat" and changed direction, plowing ahead the single tail-length before she stopped in front of the so called 'healer cat'. "Can you heal a cat from sleeping?" she asked, brooking no waits or an half-killed (baked) answer. She scratched the dirt as she waited the split second she was willing to wait for this stranger to answer. Otherwise, she would go find Jayfeather, or take the matter into her own paws.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 am

Ummm ummm i think she knows a herb mixture that works 20% of the time and Forestclan knows the actual herb. If this is wrong dont blame me lol Very Happy Sweetpaw was running around looking in dens lol thats why shes tired. [the computer is a fail]

Primrose stared at Yellowkit scratching the ground in front of her. "Well i know this herb concotion that saves cats from comas, but it only works 2/10ths of the time..." she said, mentally gathering the herbs in her head to make the special concotion that her adviser had shown her. Her unusual voice was high and sweet to Dawnkit's ears and the kit immediately relaxed, even though the terms werent quite right with what she knew. Primrose jerked her head suddenly like she'd had an idea and raced into the medicine den to see what herbs there were to use.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 am

ooc: Wait what....sorry if this sound critical, that's just me. If you don't like it, ignore it. How does Primrose know that the mixture works 2/10 of the time? If so, why doesn't she just try it on everyone for that chance? And also...is Stormkit going to be woken up by Primrose?

ic: Yellowkit defied the immediate urge to stop a strange cat from racing into the medicine cat's den. After all, her friend's life was more important than that...she hoped. The danger was that this cat could destroy all the supplies and leave them all helpless, but she dismissed the thought due to naivety. Yellowkit was too trusting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 am

*stresses* lol I have no idea, but she learnt all she knew from another rogue 'healer' so maybe he has delt with the virus before......? Stormkit will be woken up and I'm making this mix off the top of my head lol so.....haha if its wrong Very Happy

Borage leaves-fever/hallucinations
Honey
Lambs ear -strength
Thyme-calms down and helps wake up
Think that's right..... Lol

Ic: Primrose padded out of the medicine den with a bundle of assorted herbs in her jaws. She lay them down beside Stormkit and gently pushed Dawnkit away and gave her some of the Thyme in the pile. Primrose looked at Yellowkit sitting beside her, and smiled. This kit has the making of a healer, she thought. I will explain to her what these herbs are and why i am using them so she can help me. "This is borage, Yellowkit," she said with her unusual voice melting the air. "I'm using this because Stormkit has a fever, and it should stop the hallucinations when he is sleeping. This is thyme....." she continued, explaining what herbs she was using and why. After she explained, Primrose chewed the thyme, lambs ear, and borage together to make a lump of bitter tasting herbs. She wrapped a small claw amount in honey and moss, and said to Dawnkit "is there anything that makes Stormkit pen his mouth?" . Dawnkit nodded and ticked a spot just below his ear. The gray unconscious kit's jaws opened wide and Primrose squished four droplets into his mouth. Then she rubbed his throat and he swallowed rapidly. Stormkits eyes opened wide in astonishment and he squealed at the crowd of cats.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

ooc: ..........................................Then why do we need ForestClan's herb?

ic: Yellowkit gasped in wonder. "Cats can eat moss, too?" she squealed as she went to say hi to Stormkit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:37 pm

ooc: I have no idea so maybe it only works on kits?

ic: Primrose laughed at Yellowkit, the noise tinkling merrily in the sunlight. "He isnt eating the moss, Yellowkit," she said. "The moss makes it stronger and easier to hold," she explained. Stormkit coughed weakely, and said "What happened?" Dawnkit covered her brother with licks. "You caught the sleeping disease!" she explained. "And Primrose healed you!" said Lilyfrost, her eyes sparkling with fondness.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

ooc: umm... you used thyme? Yes that helps calm down but, it also helps with sleep. It makes it so cats can sleep better.

ic: A gray she-cat comes in the camp with three kits fallowing. "Hi, I am Lilystem. I found these kit and they said that they were lost. So I thout I should bring them here," Every one stops what they are doing and look at the she-cat and the kits.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 pm

ooc: LOL! Very Happy oh the irony..

And also, i think we are still going to do the thing where ForestClan gives SunClan the herb to heal.

ic: Yellowkit looked at Primrose, befuddled. "But...he just ate the moss," she mewed. Now that her clanmate was safe, her suspicion was renewed. "Who are you, anyway?" she asked. Then she turned to the four cats that just appeared from the enterence. "What is this?" she wondered.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"I am Lilystem. I found these kits and I thoght I sould bring them here," explained Lilystem. "Hi!" a redish kit said,"I am Foxkit, this is my sister Bluekit, and my brother Emberkit," the redish she-cat said pointing to both kits in turn.
Dovewing
Dovewing

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

Psh well i think i did quite well anyway cause i did say IT WAS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!!!

My cats look at the newcomer and the kits
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC-How about Stormkit just randomly has purplefever? Since the sleeping sickness makes you sleepy and then you fall into a coma so :3
The cure to the Sleeping Sickness is Pigeon Berry Wink But only Forestclan knows that since they had it before.

IC-Darkstream looked at Lilystem and then at Primrose and said "Whatever!" and then walked back to her den where she fell asleep.

Apricotpaw gasped. Why was Darkstream acting like this? Was she sick? She was usually so mean...
Apricotpaw shook her head and smiled "Hi Lilystem! Thank you so much for helping these kits!" she said cheerfully. Apricotpaw looked at the 3 kits "Are you three okay?"

Myrtlerose grumbled angrily under her breath. She was afraid she was getting the Sleeping Sickness...and it looked like Darkstream as well. Myrtlerose was just so tired...
She basically dragged herself over to Primrose and said "Sorry about that, okay? But our 'leader' is not like that. Actually she is very mean and horrible. She like took control of our clan when the sickness hit, you know? But thanks for healing but we got rid of medicine cats when she became leader. She was like no medicine cats, you know? So yeah!" Myrtlerose then closed her eyes and fainted. She fell to the ground and landed with a plop!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"Ahh!" Yellowkit gasped as Myrtlerose fainted. She pawed Primrose's leg, mewing, "Can you save Myrtlerose now?"

Leafpaw walking into camp and set the mole on the fresh kill pile. He raised his head from the prey to notice two strange cats, three strange kits, Myrtlerose fainted, and Darkstream no where to be seen. "What in SpiritClan?" he exclaimed.

ooc: Yellowkit and Coalkit should become apprentices soon.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:56 pm

OOC-Do you want Darkstream to do that now?
Oh and btw, the sleeping sickness puts cats in a statis where they don't need to eat or drink. Plus, if they are pregnant, the unborn kits are also affected and are the same. That is why Olive's & Myrtle's kits are not born yet Wink

IC-Apricotpaw hoped that Myrtlerose did not have the sickness as well. This would be...that the sickness was now spreading!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm

ooc: Dawnkit and Stormkit need to be apprentices too.... Very Happy
willdo more later cause have to go Mad
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm

OOC-Okay, can someone tell me a list of all the kits that need to become apprentices, please?
Also who is going to be leader of the Power Guild?
LOL, bye Willow! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:05 pm

ooc: I think: Coalkit, Yellowkit, Dawnkit, and Stormkit

ic: Leafpaw ran over to his sister. "Um, Yellowkit, who are these cats, and what happened to Myrtlerose, and where is Darkstream- WHAT IS SPIRITCLAN IS GOING ON?!!!" he demanded.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 pm

OOC-Eagle is Leaf going to be the leader and then reincarnated later on to be medicine cat?

IC-Darkstream remembered that she had to make some kits apprentices now. Coalkit, Yellowkit, Dawnkit, and Stormkit she believed. She walked out of the leaders den, looked down at Myrtlerose. Kicked her savagely and then said "Eh." and then walked over her body and announced "Cats! Get over here for some um apprentice ceremony! You too you lousy kits!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

ooc: Yeah, I think

LOLOL Darkstream <3

ic: Yellowkit tried to answer Leafpaw, but was interrupted by Darkstream. She nervously and reluctantly inched over.

Leafpaw shrugged and went to Darkstream to watch the ceremonies.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:40 pm

OOC-LOL, okay. Who do you want to be their mentors? Also Apricot is going to be a warrior now so she is also open tongue
Do you want Leaf to be a warrior? Or no?

IC-"First Apricotpaw! Come over here, my pretty." crooned Darkstream.

Apricotpaw sighed. She had hoped that the day she became a warrior she would be with her siblings and she would be with a leader she didn't fear would kill her.

"Okay Apricotpaw, formalities aside. Congratulations your a warrior with the name of Apricotfur. Blahblahblah, may Spiritclan look down on you. Next!" cried Darkstream.

Apricotfur blinked. That had to be the shortest and worst warrior ceremony in the history of the Clans. She walked away.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am

lol cant be bothered to edit so am just posting another thing :3 umm and Sweetpaw and Rainpaw to be warriors as well.

Dawnkit and Stormkit padded over to Darkstream and sat down quietly. Primrose followed and wondered if she was going to be a clan cat or a rogue again.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 am

OOC-The mentors that we have available are: Fire-eye, Blackhole, Snowstorm, Aquanight, Apricotfur, Primrose (???), Sweet, and Rain.
I think. I am not so sure since the Sunclan Allegiance is not update to date with all the new cats. If there is a cat I missed please tell me.
Also can you guys also look at the allegiances and see if any cats are not in them? And then tell me their names or give me their descriptions so the allegiances can all be up to date soon! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 am

ooc: lol about Primrose....she can be a warrior first if you want. She is like Jaywing - except a rogue come-warrior come- medicine cat. Very Happy if that makes sence. Sweetpaw=Sweetcloud/stream, i cant decide and Rainpaw=Rainshadow
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Darkstream walked up to Sweetpaw and Rainpaw and declared "Congratulations you guys, you are now warriors with the names of Sweetcloud (we can change it later if you want to) and Rainshadow. May Spiritclan look down on thee." Darkstream walked away and went over to Leafpaw "You too, my apprentice. You are now a warrior with the name of Leaftail, great job yadayadayada." Darkstream then announced "Primrose we welcome you as a warrior of Sunclan, may Spiritclan look down on you." She then continued on with "Coalkit, Yellowkit, Stormkit and Dawnkit you are now all apprentices with the names of Coalpaw, Yellowpaw, Stormpaw and Dawnpaw. Yellowpaw your mentor will be Primrose. Coalpaw your mentor will be Aquanight. Dawnpaw your mentor will be Leafmoon. Stormpaw your mentor will be Apricotfur. Done, bye, later!"

Darkstream walked away.

Apricotfur touched noses with her new apprentice, Stormpaw. She was both confused and excited. She hoped she would be a good mentor!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

ooc: Uh, Ocean, I am going got edit your post because I decided to make Leafpaw's warrior name Leaftail, because this is his warrior life. Sorry

ic: Yellowpaw blinked. "Huh?" she mewed, looking back at the new cat.

Leaftail was stunned. He was a warrior, yet he had never gone on a training session with his mentor, unless you count the rain on OceanClan. "Whatever," he muttered, walking away. He bet being a warrior was even more boring than being an apprentice.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm

OOC-What is Leaf's plan? Is he going to be a leader and then later reincarnated as a medicine cat? That is fine tongue
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm

ooc: Yeah.

ic: Leaftail decided he would go hunting. But first, he wanted to ask Darkstream some stuff. "Mento-I mean, Darkstream, are you going to organize any patrols? Also, are you going to appoint any deputies?" he asked, running up to the self appointed leader.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 pm

"Fire-eye is my deputy and um how about....ugh I don't know! Okay! Just leave me alone, okay Leaftail, paw, moon, whatever, you got it? Why don't you decide who the next deputy is, okay?" grumbled Darkstream irratibly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Leaftail grinned, mischievous. "In that case, I decide....me!" he mewed, purring maliciously. He realized he never had an apprentice, but whatever. Everyone was throwing out the rules around here. He stared back at Darkstream with his fiery blue gaze, daring her to object.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

Fire-eye approached Darkstream and Leaftail. He knew why Darkstream was acting strange, but there would be no telling anyone else.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: SunClan New Camp

Post by eaglestar Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:03 pm

ic: Squirrelpaw rolled her eyes at Leaftail's self-appointing. he can't be serious, Squirrelpaw thought. "Flameburst, wake up!" she mewed, walking into the warrior's den. The den was empty. There was a sudden whoosh of air and Flameburst landed on top of her. "Gotcha," he purred. Squirrelpaw snorted, "Then get off of me, you big lump of fur," she mewed. Her mentor was great, even though he supported Darkstream and Fire-eye way too much.
ooc: I'm just...you know...jumping in.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Leaftail walked away before Darkstream could do anything, and because he was tired of waiting for a reply. Now, all he had to do was kill Darkstream, and everything would work out....He would restore the clan....wake Mother up so she could rightfully lead....and live a normal life as a warrior, you know, be able to purr and crack jokes again, get a mate maybe, and forget this whole nightmare. The bright, apprentice-aged warrior knew his dream was as probable as a rainbow fish, but he could dream.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Darkstream cringed suddenly. She looked around so no saw her before she snuck out of the camp. The kit was coming.

OOC-What is her name going to be again?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Sweetcloud puffed her ginger and brown chest up in pride. Se was finally a warrior!

Stormpaw looked bemused, but touched noses with his mentor all the same. Dawnpaw padded over to Leaftail, wondering what they would do next.

Primrose was baffled.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

ooc: There's still Hopekit waiting to become an apprentice... I should have come earlier...
ic: Hopekit blinked. "Uh..." She decided to shut up, and just let Darkstream realize she need to become an apprentice too.
Blackhole woke up and groaned. He missed the birth of his kits. Now the apprentice ceremony. (It's a coincidence)
Hopekit ran off to her brothers and sister. "Um, congrats?" She said softly, not sure if she was glad or not to be forgotten about her ceremony. She said to them "Blackhole missed it... Again."
Aquanight froze. "Did I... Just become a mentor?" (Was in middle of eating) Snowstorm laughed weakly and awkwardly. "I guess so..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 am

Leaftail glanced down at Dawnpaw. "...Right. Hello, apprentice," leering down at Dawnpaw with an exaggerated stern face. "From me, you are to learn the essential skills of survival in this SpiritClan-forsaken desert. I'll show you how to catch prey, fight cats and the occasional giant lizard bigger than a boulder that will try to eat you, climb rocks and stuff, find water, and, uh, proper napping and how to sneak away properly. Slacking off is very important, because we warriors sleep less and often need to nap, so I'll demonstrate slacking off now. Be back in a bit." Leaftail padded off. He wondered if he actually knew how to do half the things mentioned because his mentor had only taught him how to slack off. "Thanks, Hopekit," he mewed as he settled down next to his sister and siblings.

Yellowpaw was confused. "But...oh well. Can you please teach me herbs?" she whispered to Primrose, staring up at the cat with dark, wide eyes.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Mistshade padds into the clearing, and finds a nice spot to lie down in, relaxing after a hard hunting day.....
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Male Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Aquanight quickly finished her fresh kill and ran up to Coalpaw. "Um, okay." She mewed. "Now you're my apprentice, right?" Coalpaw nodded slowly. "Darkstream went way too fast..." Aquanight sighed. "Okay... I never thought of this yet... Okay, I'll just do what I did. Collect moss." Coalpaw groaned.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

OOC-Time to teach Mistshade how things are done around here! Twisted Evil

MistXApricot?

Darkstream walked back into the camp. She saw Mistshade relaxing and barked "You lazy piece of fur! Stop relaxing! Get back to work you bumbling mouse-brained! The fresh-kill pile is not going to fill itself!" She then savagely kicked him, before walking away.

Fire-eye grinned and chuckled.

Apricotfur slightly gasped before she ran over to help Mistshade. "Are you alright? You should know by now not to nap in clear view of Darkstream." she said, her eyes kind.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am

ooc: Raven didnt know about the Darkstream-dictatorship thing XD
Anyone want a mate? Sweetcloud's free Very Happy

ic: Dawnpaw was confused. "Wait....Leaftail?" she said, looking around.

Primrose purred. "Of course, Yellowpaw. But i'll have to teach you how to be a warrior too, so you'll get double training. Just in case." Primrose rolled her eyes at Mistshade. "You dont want that to happen!"

Stormpaw padded over to Apricotfur and Mistshade. "You should know better than that Mistshade!" the new apprentice scoffed.

Rainshadow did nothing much, just padded over to the freshkill pile to eat some mouse.

Lilyfrost purred. Another apprentice turned into a great warrior. This almost made up for her first apprentice, Goldenpaw. Lilyfrost shook her head, and walked out of camp.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 pm

OOC-XD I know. But you see, now he does! LOL

IC-Apricotpaw shook her head in agreement with Primrose and Stormpaw.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

ooc: LOL. Ok, where can we find moss again?
Blackhole sighed. Things aren't getting any better. Darkstream is doing nothing but bossing around. Someone really should organize the patrol. He sighed again as he padded outside to hunt.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next