Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 5 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 am

Eagle challenges Dark & Fire? Dark & Fire attack her & wound her? Lava Attack 1? Eagle rally cats? Lava, Forest, Ocean Invasion? Eagle kills Dark, Leaf kills Fire? Eagle new leader? Plague ends with Forests help? Dark's kit arrives?

Is that good everyone? Also, Shi I am planning to have Dark get pregnant with Fire & give birth to a female kit. But no knows about her existence, only the mother who hides her away from the camp. But then after he mom dies she finds her way back to campband is taken under their wing. Plus, she doesn't remember her mom since she was so young. She might become a baddie in the future, I will see.
I was thinking for her name, either Drizzlekit, Featherkit or Willowkit Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 am

Didnt understand half of that post but i agree ^_^

ATTENTION! PLEASE POST YOUR ACTIVE CHARACTERS IN THE TOPIC IN NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS! That is all :3

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 am

ooc: That sounds great. It's cool.
ic: Coalkit panted when he reached the fresh kill pile. "First place!" He yowled. "Victory!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

ooc: Okay with the plan. For the first attack against Fire and Dark, how about Eagle gangs up on Dark, but doesn't know about Fire and he comes and wounds her?
This is going to be confusing....user eaglestar and Eaglestar the cat.
I like Drizzlekit as a name. It sounds very fitting for some reason. I don't know. Very Happy

ic: Yellowkit purred at the rambunctious kits. "I wanna go too!" she squealed. She raced after them, tripping over the ground in the process.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Dawnkit purred as she sprinted towards the fresh-kill pile, and Yellowkit fell over. Stormkit sniggered, and Dawnkit whacked him over the head with her tail.
"What was that for?!" he exclaimed grumpily. Dawnkit squealed as he jumped on her, his soft forepaws kncking her legs out from underneath her.

Lilyfrost purred, watching the kits play.

Sweetpaw called out again "Goldenleaf?" and licked her injured forepaw softly, wincing.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Yellowkit picked herself up and ran towards the rest of the kits. Her purr dissolved when she saw Dawnkit and Stormkit fighting. "stop it!" she mewed, upset.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

Dawnkit hesitated, just long enough for Stormkit to push her tortoiseshell-dappled face into the dirt. She squealed and started crying (what does the cat equivalent of a human do?). Lilyfrost sprinted over, and started licking the injured kit. "Are you okay?" she asked the kit. Dawnkit whimpered. "I bit my tongue, and it hurts!" she wailed.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

Hopekit emerged from the nursery. "Are you okay?" Coalkit muttered. "I hope Jaywing could have been here..." He turned around and faced Yellowkit. "Sorry!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am

Dawnkit snuffled, then looked at Coalkit. "Im okae," she said. "I fink my tunge ish shwelling tho...". Stormkit looked at his sister sheepishly. "Im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you!" he said quietly. Dawnkit blinked in reply.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 am

Coalkit nodded. "Show me your tongue......"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 am

Dawnkit hesitated, then decided to show Coalkit her tongue. There were two marks at the end where she had bit it, and the rest was throbbing and red.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 am

Coalkit winced. "Ouch... That would hurt." Hopekit looked around in the medicine cat's den. "I remember some herbs Jaywing used...... But I can't figure out which one."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 am

Dawnkit quickly drew her little pink, wait, throbbing red tongue into her mouth. "Maybe we should wait for Jaywing..."she said cautiously. "Its not that i doubt you its just..."she trailed off.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am

Hopekit walked out. "I know. I wouldn't be a medicine cat anyway." (I want her too. Can Jaywing have a sign or something?) Coalkit sighed. "You'll have to wait for a long time now."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Dawnkit sighed. "Oh well, at least it's not my legs that were hurt!" and she tossed a ball of moss that was lying around into the air to catch.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Yellowkit had seen Dawnkit's tongue, and had been quietly coming up with a solution. "I know how to heal your tongue, Dawnkit, if you want me too," she piped up. Then frowning, she turned on Stormkit. "This is why you shouldn't fight!" she mewed ferociously.

ooc: .....Yellowkit and Leafpaw are both supposed to be medicine cats in the future.....
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 am

OKay *point gotten Smile *

Dawnkit sighed. "okay then, i suppose you can try....."

Stormkit flattened his smal ears. "I didnt mean it to happen like this!' he cried.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 am

ooc: Oops. Ok, Hopekit can be a warrior then. I don't really care. :p
ic: Coalkit stared at the other kits mewing something about healing, but he didn't understand the 99.99999%of it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Dawnkit looked at Coalkit thinking, and sat beside him. "You know, we could jusht shneak away to play...." she whispered in his ear.

Stormkit looked at his paws in shame.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 am

Coalkit nodded. "Let's start 'Sneak Out From Camp' then!" He dove into a bush.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 am

Dawnkit backed away from the other kits slowly, her ears alert for the sounds of watchful warriors. She found a gap in the surrounds, and scrambled through it. "Come on!" she hissed to Coalkit.

Stormkit hissed at Yellowkit. "I was just playing with my sister okay? You're not the boss of me!" (distraction lol)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Myrtlerose smiled at the kits. Everything was so much easier without Darkstream & Fire-eye around.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Yellowkit flattened her ears defensively. She puffed up her diminutive size until she stood tip-toe above Stormkit. "Look, I never said I was the boss of you, okay! This is why you keep getting into fights! Why can't you calm down and stop taking things so personally?!" she scolded.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm

"Whats with all of the scolding, kits?" mewed Darkstream as she entered the camp with a devillish grin. Obviously, she didn't see Eagletalon. Yet.

"Oh no." whispered Myrtelrose as she backed up.

Apricotpaw was happy to be back home. She saw Eagletalon, up and about like always....and Apricotpaw did a double take. Eagletalon....was....awake? She blinked her eyes, just to make sure this wasn't some kind of illusion. Darkstream hadn't noticed her yet, she was too occupied with scaring the kits, but when she did.....Apricotpaw better be half a world away! Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

Stormkit hissed at Yellowkit, his fur puffing up so he looked like a sphere of fluff, with a head tail and legs. He jumped as Darkstream walked over. "h-hello Darkst-stream," he stuttered.

Lilyfrost watched as Darkstream entered the camp. "Oh, no..." she muttered. She then wandered up to Myrtelrose and said "I wonder what will happen now? Eagletalon's still deputy isnt she?"

Sweetpaw got sick of waiting for Goldenleaf, and walked into the medicine den. "IS ANYONE HERE? I'M IN PAIN!" she yowled

Coalkit and Dawnkit are in the Field now? Or not? :/
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 pm

OOC-Willow, I think Goldenleaf is dead...unless someone took her...maybe Jay did? I don't know Sad

IC-"Hello, little kitty. How are you?" said Darkstream viciously. She didn't like kits.

"Darkstream...hasn't noticed Eagletalon is awake yet..." said Myrtlerose ackwardly. "This...should be interesting..." she said to Lilyfrost, her voice trailing off.

Apricotpaw backed away from Darkstream and sat down next to Lilyfrost & Myrtlerose. What would happen?

*And...Cue Eagletalon* Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 pm

ooc: I think jay took Goldenleaf. Wait no, I think that was Honeysong? IDK

ic: Yellowkit also stepped down when Darkstream came over. However, she was still a little triumphant that she had technically won the battle. Maybe. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Leafpaw and had to stop herself from squealing and running over to him. After all, Darkstream was the leader type person. (Unknowing of the corruption)

Leafpaw followed Apricotpaw and Darkstream into camp. He noticed Eagletalon sitting stoically at the top of Fallentrees. He chuckled. This is ought to be good, he thought.

Eagletalon prowled at the top of Fallentrees. She saw Darkstream. Finally! she thought. She had gone out of camp for a bit to hunt, both for prey and enemy, but decided to wait until Darkstream had come back. And she had. It was time to take back sunClan. "Hey, Darkstream! I'm glad to here that you've been taking care of the clan while I was sleeping, but now that the deputy's back, I can lead again," Eagletalon shouted, not even keeping the anger out of her voice.

ooc: How about Darkstream and Eagletalon go into the forest alone, and Eagletalon attacks Darkstream, they fight, and then Fireeye sneaks up and wounds Eagletalon. When Dark and Fire go back to camp, they say Eagle has gone somewhere. Is that okay?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 02, 2012 6:35 pm

OOC-That is awesome. But why would they go out? Would it be like a duel or just like hunting turned duel? lol

IC-"WHAT?" yowled Darkstream as she whipped around and, in the process, flung Fire-eye who had been behind her, to the ground. "How did? When did? What are? Where were?" stuttered Darkstream, in ultimate shock. She shook her head and said "Oh." in a small little whisper, because her mind was thinking of ways to destroy Eagletalon so utterly, she would never crawl back to life and out from death! "I see." said Darkstream "Well, then, um, go, and, um, lead, I, um, guess..." mutterted Darkstream as she looked for help at Fire-eye who had gotten back up.

Myrtlerose giggled, along with Apricotpaw. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm

ooc: Here I'll show you.

ic: Eagletalon leaped down from the Fallentrees, gliding down in a graceful arc of brown fur. She strode over to Darkstream, towering over the cat, although Darkstream was more fit and filled-out than the deputy's post-coma look. "How about we go into the forest, just the two of us, so you can give a report about the past few weeks?" she pleasantly meowed. Her thoughts were racing with violence for revenge, but she kept the facade up until she could get a public confession out of Darkstream. Then, she would chase the traitors out of camp forever!

Leafpaw was a little disappointed. He was a spectator eager to see blood, but none had come of present. He shrugged and went over to Yellowkit to complain about the patrol.

Yellowkit stared at the two warriors in awe. To her, it was the clash of the only leaders she had ever known to lead SunClan, and basically two stars colliding to create sparks to light a forest-fire. Mesmerizing.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 pm

"Certainly." said Darkstream as she followed Eagletalon out of camp. She gave a look to Fire-eye, though just before she left.

Fire-eye carefully slipped away from the crowd.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Eagletalon followed. She was confident of the overall victory. However, she was unaware on the impending doom...

ooc: clifhanger!

ic: Leafpaw reached Yellowkit, who was still staring after Eagletalon and Darkstream. "I hope they don't fight," she meowed, distressed as usual over fighting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 03, 2012 3:29 am

Ooh, can Coalkit and Dawnkit find Eagletalon in the forest? Cause they're kinda escaping out of camp Smile

Stormkit backed away slowly from the ex-deputy, glad that that was over.

Lilyfrost giggled along with Myrtlerose and Apricotpaw. Sweetpaw limped over to them, and asked "Whats so funny?". Lilyfrost flicked her tail in the direction of Eagletalon and Darkstream, and Sweetpaw had to stifle a giggle herself. Rainpaw shook his head at the four she-cat warriors and apprentices. She cats can be so dramatic, he thought.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 am

ooc: Uh... Yeah!
ic: Blackhole stepped into the camp. Hopekit ran up to him. "Eagletalon is awake!" Blackhole stopped and sniffed. He smelled the trace on his mate's scent. "I guess I'll greet her later. She's out, right?" He sighed and padded into his nest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm

ooc: uhh...I sorta wanted it so no would find Eagletalon until she came back later, so she would just heal and then come back finally. Otherwise the other cats would bring her back too soon...is that okay?

ic: Leafpaw rolled his eyes. "Of course they're going to fight! They're warriors! Wait, uh, I mean," he stuttered, noticing concern building in Yellowkit's eyes. "I mean, they are going to verbally fight! Like a debate! Yeah!" he quickly mewed with enthusiasm. Yellowkit nodded and pretended to know what the word debate meant. Then she noticed Blackhole's fresh scent in teh camp and ran to find him. Leafpaw was left in the dust. "I was speaking to you!" he shouted in Yellowkit's direction.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 am

ooc: Oh dont worry its fine with me lol i just said cause there are two kits escaping in the forest... lol Smile

ic: Lilyfrost and Sweetpaw headed over towards the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a piece of prey each. Rainpaw joined them, and he looked at his sister with concern. "Are you okay?" he asked fretfully. "I'm fine!" she replied stubbornly. "I just twisted my paw....".

Stormkit padded over toward Leafpaw. "Where's Yellowkit?" he asked.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 am

ooc: That's fine with me too Smile
ic: Blackhole's ears twitched when he heard paw steps. He stood up and saw Yellowkit. He purred and licked her ears. "I'm back. Where did Eagletalon go?" His tail shot up in alert. "I smelled Darkstream's scent too." Hopekit ran toward him. "They went for a duel!" Blackhole nodded in relief. "She would be fine then. She's strong, after all." And it's nice if she become our leader.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 am

Stormkit sniffed the air with his sensitive nose, and saw Yellowkit talking to Blackhole. (sorry if im interrupting!) "Hi, Yellowkit," he panted after sprinting the length of the camp. "Sorry for, you know, getting all in-your-face just before. But it was just because i think Dawnkit likes Coalkit!" he said in a rush.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 am

Blackhole stared at the kits. "Wow. Kits talking about romance? Very interesting." He mewed as he settled down again. Hopekit purred. "Really? Now nobody will think me and Coalkit would be mates!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 am

Stormkit mentally facepalmed himself. He was not, i repeat NOT supposed to tell anyone that -- on Dawnkit's orders. "Anyway...."he said, trying to steer the topic away from them. "Where are Dawnkit and Coalkit?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 am

Hopekit blinked. "I thought they were with you!" Blackhole yawned. "They would be fine... Coalkit? Hard to tell but Dawnkit is sensible."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 am

Stormkit clawed the ground with thorn-sharp claws. "Well, they're obviously not with ME!" he said to Hopekit sarcasticaly, then said "Sorry, i'm just worried about my sister. Wait," he sniffed the air. "She hasnt been in the camp for at least since sunhigh," he reported. "Neither has Coalkit"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri May 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Leafpaw was left once again with his mouth flapping uselessly to air. "I was talking to you!" he hollered to Stormkit. In disgust, he stalked over to the leader's den to ask Darkstream if she could teach him hunting before he remembered she and Eagletalon were having a "talk". Annoyed now, he went to take a nap and wait for the outcome.

Yellowkit nodded, not surprised. "Yeah, I could sorta tell. It's okay." she didn't add that she could almost feel emotions on cats. Purring, she added, "it's weird for kits to be thinking about crushes! I mean, there are a bunch of other possibilities, and cats change when they grow up. I wonder if Dawnkit and Coalkit will want to be mates in the future," she meowed wistfully. But she got Stormkit's attempt and mewed, "Oh, I think they went into the forest."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Stormkit sighed. "Blackhole," he asked "Can you help me look for my sister? Cause your a warrior..." he trailed off.

Lilyfrost sighed. "Well Sweetpaw, you are staying in your nest until that paw stops hurting," she mewed. Sweetpaw started to protest but Rainpaw just slapped his tail over her mouth. Spitting his gray tail out in discust, she limped over to the apprentices den. Lilyfrost purred at her apprentice and motioned for Rainpaw to follow her over to Blackhole and the kits. "Whats happening?" she asked "And where's Dawnkit and Coalkit?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 1:39 am

Jaybird stumbled into camp, and headed immediately for his den. He grabbed some dock leaves, and stumbled out again.

ooc: Lol, overdue post.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 am

Blackhole sighed. "Somewhere in the forest. Coalkit is naughty... Can't believe he's my son. (You didn't even saw the birth, LOL. Just becasue you were day dreaming.) Anyways, I'm going to look for him." He stood up. "I just hope they don't disturb the duel."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 am

Lilyfrost frowned. She had always felt responsible for the pair of half-rogue kits abandoned in the camp. "I'll come with you then," she decided. "Two noses are better than one, and Dawnkit listens to me mostly."
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 am

Jaywing finished treating his paws then looked up. "What happened?" He asked Lilyfrost.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Lilyfrost blinked at Jaywing. "Looks like Dawnkit and Coalkit went out for a pre-apprentice stroll in the woods," she said and rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure I never got into this sort of mischief when i was a kit! Anyway, I'm going out with Blackhole into the woods to find them. Rainpaw," she turned to the silver-blue apprentice. "You can stay here and make sure Stormkit doesnt get into more mischief." Stormkit tried to protest, but got Rainpaw's tail in his mouth.
"Sure!" the apprentice said, trying hard not to wince as Stormkit half-chewed his tail in annoyance.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 9:24 am

Myrtlerose & Apricotpaw were chatting together about who would win the fight. Or talk. But then...

Darkstream walked into camp, head held high, followed by her faithful Fire-eye. "Eagletalon attacked me, but my clanmates, as you can see I have won!" announced Darkstream as she smiled.

Apricotpaw lost her balance and fell to the ground.

Myrtlerose gasped.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 am

Jaywing had no reaction. This was bound to happen, eventually. "Congratulations." He mewed, his voice even.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Yellowkit started to cry. Leafpaw, after he closed his hanging jaw and sputtered on some dust that had fallen in his open mouth, ran over to comfort her. "It's okay, Eagletalon wouldn't do that," he soothed. Well, he knew she would, but that wasn't the point. Yellowkit shook her head violently. "No, no! It's because they were fighting again!" she cried. At that moment Leafpaw lost all faith in Yellowkit every becoming a warrior. "Oh....kay then. I'll go...chat with my mentor." He ran off to go talk to Darkstream or something.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Lilyfrost gasped. She was shocked at the revelation, but not as shocked as Yellowkit. Lilyfrost padded over to the small kit and licked her ears comfortingly. "It will be okay," she soothed the kit.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Yellowkit sobbed. "F-fighting! Everyone needs to stop fighting!" she bawled.

Leafpaw winced at Yellowkit's cries. He ran over to Darkstream. "What's going on, mentor?" he demanded.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 3:58 pm

"Eagletaon attacked me, but I fought back and horribly wounded her. If she is not dead by then, she is now. I am sorry, Leafpaw. And tell your sister to be quiet all ready!" exclaimed Darkstream.

OOC-OMG! Imagine if Yellowkit watched Dead Innocence, that video I showed you Eagle????!!!!!
She would, like, die.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm

ooc; You are a sick and twisted person, Ocean D:

ic: Leafpaw couldn't believe it. "Thanks, I finally get an order to shut that annoying kit up," he smirked. He ran over to Yellowkit, mind racing.
a. Darkstream was leader.
b. Eagletalon was probably dead
c. He had to liberated SunClan on his own now.
"Why me?!!" he howled under his breath as he got closer to Yellowkit. When he reached her, he mewed, "Yellowkit, stop crying and I'll get you a bird feather." and then walked back to Darkstream.
Yellowkit stopped crying. "feather!" she cried in rapture. She purred, and then purred at Lilyfrost too and thanked her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 07, 2012 5:19 am

whats with the bird feather?

Lilyfrost purred at the kit. "Look, im sure your mother is fine, and there will be no more fighting now okay?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 am

Blackhole dropped Coalkit. "What happened?" He asked. "Everyone looks horrified." Coalkit tilted his head. "Huh?" Snowstorm and Aquanight looked down, didn't know what to tell him. He was her mate, after all.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 am

Dawnkit stumbled into the camp after Blackhole, having completely missed Coalkit's dad in her desperate escape from the 'deputies'. Stormkit soon spotted his sister and sprinted over to her. "Dawnkit!" he cried in extacy. "I was so worried about you...and Coalkit," he quickly put on the end, half-mumbling through his sister's fur.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 am

Blackhole repeated his question. "What happened?" He looked at Aquanight. She looked away. Then he looked at Snowstorm. "Eagletalon... She......" He sighed and looked away too. Blackhole was totally confused. "Leafpaw? Yellowkit? Lilyfrost?" He froze. "The duel... Who was Eagletalon fighting with? Where is she?" He demanded. "Did she..." His voice trailed off as he remembered the yowls he heard.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next