Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 3 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

ooc: What's going to happen next? Invasion?
ic: Blackhole padded out from the warrior's den. SunClan looked dark. He didn't know why, but it just felt dark. He sighed, and started to check around the camp.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm

ooc: I think Ocean was going to plan an invasion to Oceanclan, but should we wait for him?

ic: Leafkit woke up. He just couldn't sleep anymore. He passed Coalkit playing with a moss ball and prowled into the camp. He started to do some fighting exercises.

Yellowkit was sound asleep.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 am

After a few hours, Jaywing's paws looked raw and pink. "Ouch." He winced. He stood back to survey the camp he and Snowstorm had made. It covered most of the camp now.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 am

Coalkit glanced over at Leafkit, wondering if he should trick him somehow. He didn't know what to do, but suddenly bundled over the huge moss ball. It started to move. Coalkit didn't want to fall off, so he followed the spinning and started to run on the moss ball, rolling around the camp, barely missing Jaywing and Snowstorm. Blackhole saw his son shooting pass, and grumbled. He saw Aquanight coming out from the half made nursery, and yelping in surprise as Coalkit came. She dodged, and gasped. Coalkit was about to crush on Yellowkit. Blackhole charged, gripping on the moss ball on his front paw and lifting up Coalkit with his mouth just in the right time. He sighed a relief, and plopped Coalkit and the ball down. "Be careful next time, okay?" He grumbled. "Play outside next time." Coalkit nodded, not really listening.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 am

"Whaaa....?" Jaywing spluttered as Coalkit narrowly missed him. "Watch out!" He hissed after him, stalking into his den. He rolled his eyes and chewed up dock leaf to heal his paws and brought some with him just in case Snowstorm needed any.
Jaywing stared at the wall. It was very tall and strong, built with twigs and branches. He glanced at Snowstorm for a few moments, who was resting. Then he spun around and walked out of the area of the wall where they had used leaves and ivy vines. He padded out of the camp and his eyes pricked up. Mouse! No, two! And they are juicy and plump too! He crouched, and pulled himself across the ground quietly. Suddenly, he pounced and killed both mouse and brought them back to camp, dropping one at Snowstorm's feet. "For you. I think we deserve some fresh-kill for finishing the camp-wall!" He mewed. "Well, almost finished. There are still some big gaps in between..." He sighed.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am

Snowstorm purred. "Thanks!" He was a bit surprised, never knowing Jaywing could be this friendly. He crouched down and started to eat. "Wowoffweewewwiwwrouwleiwwarwwwreawwanwwire-eyewoughtws? (Wouldn't we get in trouble if Darkstream and Fireeye caught us?)" He gulped down the last bite. "...I doubt you understood."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

Jaywing read Snowstorm's expression correctly. "I'm a medicine cat. I take care of cats. That includes seeing that they get enough food." He hissed through gritted teeth before going back to weaving leaves and brambles and whatever else through the gaps in the wall. "And, no, I didn't understand you."

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am

Snowstorm nodded in understanding. "I said 'Wouldn't we get in trouble if Darkstream and Fire-eye caught us?'. I guess no since they aren't here." He continued weaving silently.
Coalkit squeaked happily as he rolled around playing with the moss ball. He almost bumped into Snowstorm, but Aquanight pushed him back to the nursery.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Jaywing decided to use the dock leaves on his paws. Like before, no one else bothered to help them with the way, and they were almost done again, which meant that his paws were falling apart... Again. He noticed Coalkit almost colliding with them again, and sighed with frustration.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am

Blackhole limped once, because he tripped on Coalkit. He mewed to Jaywing. "I'll help." He wanted to concentrate on something, instead of thinking of a way to let Darkstream and Fire-eye not to lead SunClan into troubles. Coalkit's eyes sparkled with excitement as he bounced toward Jaywing. "Can I help weaving? Just one part? Please?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm

OOC-Yep invasion is next. You will see how we do it Twisted Evil

IC-"Who's not here?" said Darkstream as she leaned her head very close to Snowstorm's head and stared at him. She looked at him for a minute, her eyes not even twitching. She then moved her head back and started to talk "I see. You have been eating prey...given to you by our medicine cat. Hmm hmm. Well letsee...." Darkstream started to walk around the camp and survey it. "Is the camp done yet? Hmm? HMM? I DON'T THINK SO! SO GET YOUR MANGY LITTLE MOUTHS OFF OF THE PREY AND GET BACK TO WORK, YOU LAZY PIECES OF FOXDUNG!" Darkstream yelled. She then turned to look at the other cats and roared "ALL OF YOU BETTER GET THIS CAMP DONE SOON OR ELSE SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BE AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO SEE IT DONE!" Darkstream was furious and her claws were unsheathed. She meant business.
As she started to walk away she remembered something....or more like someone. She turned around and said "Jaywing, I would like to have a word in private with you..right now." Darkstreams voice was filled with an icy coldiness that meant whatever that was going to happen, would not be good.

Fire-eye smiled from the den, walked out and then sat down and watched the cats work.

Apricotpaw quickly got back to work. There were tears in her eyes. This was horrible...worse than horrible even! She wished her siblings could be here at least to help her out.

Myrtlerose wove together some more dens. They were working, and they had got a lot of the camp done already, but they had to eat, right?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Leafkit scowled at Coalkit's antics. he was about to ask his brother if he wanted to spar, but then he saw Darkstream. He decided it was time to advaance in his plan, and slipped out to tail Darkstream. Since he was a kit, he was small and hard to catch, and also, he actually worked on the barriar, but moved ever so sightly to the sides to follow Darkstream. If she noticed, he would duck under to the other side and look busy.

Unaware of her near escapes from death, Yellowkit slumbered on.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:06 am

"Yeah sure." Jaywing mewed casually, giving a look to Snowstorm that meant, If you interfere, die! Well, maybe not exactly like that. But yeah. "Yes? What do you want?" He quietly unsheathed his claws. "If you will take a second to look, we have finished the camp wall." He took a deep breath and lied, "I also caught some prey for you but I can't remember where I put them..."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 am

Snowstorm saw him unsheathing his claws, and opened his mouth to ask, but Blackhole slapped his tail over Snowstorm's mouth, telling him to shut up. Coalkit gulped, and hid behind Blackhole, shivering. Hopekit opened her eyes slightly, and felt teers running down her cheek. She quickly wiped them away, and pretended she was sleeping.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 am

Jaywing sank his claws into the ground, and tensed. *hint, Ocean, Jaywing will not be clawed!* Evil or Very Mad
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 pm

ooc: Hmmm. It doesn't matter, but I've always wondered if cats can cry.

ic: Leafkit felt bad for his siblings. At the same time, he was angered at their weakness, and at everyone's, even his own. Why couldn't they fight Darkstream if they hated the way they were treated? A bonfire lit in his heart. Leafkit wanted to reach the top, no matter if he had to steal a bit. He growled, but quietly so no one heard him, and continued inching over to Darkstream.

Yellowkit was still oblivious, sleeping away.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm

OOC-LOL, don't worry....what I will do will be much worse. But not for him......Twisted Evil
Um I will find out.....they can 'cry' like make a sad little meow or something, but they can not cry tears. Actually the only other land animal besides humans that can cry tears is an elephant! LOL

IC-"Oh, never mind about the prey Jaywing! And the camp as well! I have much grander plans for this little clan...." said Darkstream as she smiled. She then looked at Darkstream and said "Tommorrow, at sunhigh, we will be leading a battle patrol into Oceanclan's territory. Once there we will take over as much territory as we can find and make it ours! With the extra land we will have more prey to feed our clan and it is likely that there fertile jungles hold the herb to heal the plague stricken cats. Besides, Oceanclan is weak after the tsunami-we can easily take over as much territory as we want and we will be able to do whatever we want with it!" She then smiled and added "Oh, also you are going to lead the battle patrol, to show just how great of a rolemodel you are to the cats. How about that?" said Darkstream as she smiled wickedly.

Apricotpaw heard what Darkstream said, and fainted.

Myrtlerose finished another den.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 pm

ooc: LOL, I loooove your plan! But unfortunately for you, Jaywing has other plans... Twisted Evil

Maybe.
ic: "How about no? If you want to send your only medicine cat into battle and get him killed, go ahead. You always make the best decisions, Darkstream." Jaywing added sweetly. "But, because I am your medicine cat, I think I feel obliged to give you some advice, if I get killed, who will heal you? You might eat deathberries or nightlock(?) accidentally and what would happen next?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 am

ooc: Wha? Elephants cry? I thought crocodiles... Wait, forget about it.
ic: Blackhole's ears twitched as he heard Darkstream's plan. He sighed, and promised to protect his kits. His growled silently when he got back in the repairing, hoping Eagletalon will wake up and stop them.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:47 am

"What are deathberries and nightlock?" Jaywing went on, "They kill you in a slow and horrible way..."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 am

Snowstorm gritted his teeth. If they weren't their leader, he would have clawed there ears off. Hopekit yawned and stretched, and went to continue helping Aquanight. Blackhole weaved in silence. Later he finished, so he placed it on the ground, letting Snowstorm to put it in the gap.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

Jaywing's mind wandered. Why is SunClan allowing those two control us? Maybe it's because of the plague... (Ocean, Darkstream will NOT guess his thoughts. Thank you.)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 am

ooc: FUN FACT OF THE DAY! crocodile tears are fake tears. It's like an idiom. "he cried crocodile tears" actually meant he cried fake tears and probably didn't care about whatever bad thing happened that actually made others cry.

ic: Leafkit heard Darkstream's plan and twitched his ears. If he was an easily swayed, gullible cat it would sound like the best deal in the world. but, he knew it would mean many cats on their side and innocent cats on the other would get severely injured. Also, Darkstream would only use the herb to heal the cats she wanted to, give the prey only to her cronies, and probably use the other cats as slaves/pawns. It would be best if he stuck with his plan within a plan. He mewed loudly, stepping out from behind the barrier, "I want to go fight! I will slaughter those mewling little excuses OceanClan calls warriors!"

Yellowkit slumbered.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:35 am

Coalkit blinked in surprise, and mumbled under his breath. Seriously?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 am

Jaywing snapped back to the real world. "Yeah, I think you should lead the army instead of me." He mewed thoughtfully. "You can show how strong SunClan is, Darkstream, by allowing a kit lead the army and defeat OceanClan..."

ooc: Yeah, I just realized that that was very selfish for Jaywing. Please ignore it unless you want to go with his plan.
The other version:
ic: Jaywing snapped back to the real world. What? Is Leafkit serious?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 am

OOC-MY FUN FACT OF THE DAY: People believed that crocodiles cried, but in fact is was just a fluid released by their eyes when they eat prey to help make the jaw move or something like that. Yeah. Charles Darwin in India saw elephants cry so he concluded that. But other animals can show emotion, some animals mate for life and watch over the bodies of the dead. Also, animals also dream.

IC-"Hahaha!" laughed Darkstream. "What? You think I would really send a medicine cat into battle? No way! Actually, to tell you the truth, I think medicine cats are useless and wastes away cats, when they could be warriors. Which why, from now..." Darkstream smiled viciously "THERE WILL BE NO MORE MEDICINE CATS IN SUNCLAN....FOREVER!" Darkstream began to laugh.
She then said "From now on Jaywing, you are a warrior and your first task is to lead the cats into battle. And," she continued, smiling "I know what deathberries and nightlock do..." How else do you think I killed Mazestar? He was too weak to go to the Moonrock, so he just pretended he went, but really he was waiting for his strength to get better so he could make the journey. That was when....I killed him!
"Anyway," said Darkstream as she stepped out of her thoughts "Why should I lead the battle? And get hurt? Without me, what would become of Sunclan?" she then looked at Leafkit and said "What do you want, kid?"

Apricotpaw got up, a bit woozy, before collapsing again at what Darkstream had just said.

Myrtlerose slept out in the oasis, too tired to do anything.

OOC-Eagle, do you want Leaf to go into battle?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 am

ooc: Seriously? A kit in a battle? Hmm... I'll have to plan out how Blackhole will act in the battle. He is quite loyal to Eagletalon.
Blackhole gritted his teeth. If they weren't their leader...... All of SunClan cats might have been driving them out.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am

"Whatever. I just enjoy being a medicine cat." Jaywing flicked his tail. Mentally he told himself to eat poppy seeds as soon as the attack started so he would fall asleep. 5 poppy seeds... (Hint, Ocean, Jaywing will NOT lead the war! And that is final! Seriously. Also, Darkstream will NOT guess that Jaywing has eaten poppyseeds and thought that he had died, eh heh... I'm serious! Twisted Evil Jaywing does have plans after all...)

"What? No I said Leafkit lead the war." (If that is fine with you Eagle. If not, just ignore this bit. Thank you.)

"I never said that you had to lead the army." Jaywing blinked. "What about Fire-eye? You both are better warrior than us." *prays. Please let Darkstream take the bait.*

OOC: My fun fact of the day: Jaywing has plans! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am

ooc: So much hints... lol XD
ic: Blackhole tensed, and leaped at a vole passing by. He dropped it in the fresh kill pile, and helped with the other dens.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am

ooc: Into battle? Sure. Lead? um...he is a kit? Really? okay I guess if you are actually asking that?

ic: Leafkit gave Darkstream his biggest evil/teacher's pet smile in the world. (or purr, if cats can't smile.) "I want to be cunning and murderous like you and I also want to go into battle to show my worth!" He considered bowing, but thought it would be overkill.

Yellowkit was really sleeping. Maybe it did run in the family.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 am

Coalkit walked by, and heard what his brother said. He was planning to jump on him and growl what in the world is he thinking, but reminded himself his brother won't be that mouse brained.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Leafkit winced inwardly when he heard the words come out of his mouth. He knew it was all part of the plan, and he would fight, but still. He thought fighting was a waste unless it was a dangerous predator or hunting skills, because you could hardly negotiate with a fox or ask a rabbit to be eaten. Also, he was so not being himself.

Eagletalon slept peacefully for the first time since her coma. She hoped it meant she would wake up soon. She guessed most of the poison had left her system already, or she would have died a while ago.

Yellowkit slept.

ooc: I was thinking Eagletalon would wake up when most cats were gone for the invasion to oceanClan. Is that okay? And what will the outcome be?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 am

Coalkit sighed and went back to the nursery. Blackhole sat down beside Eagletalon, watching.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 am

ooc: That's fine I suppose. And she can be shocked and stuff. If Darkstream and Fire-eye doesn't die when they come back, the cats left could persuade her to go into hiding or something until she had regained her strength... Yeah.
ic: Jaywing winced. Overkill. Since Leafkit is going to lead, he wouldn't need to put himself into a state of living death. Hooray. "Darkstream, may I ask something? Is Leafkit still going to be called Leafkit or something else?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 am

Blackhole wrapped his tail around him, and started to groom Eagletalon's fur.
Coalkit blinked. No faaaair! I want a new name too!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 am

Jaywing decided to sit down.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 am

Snowstorm yawned, and had a quick nap, and woke up quickly and got to work.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

Jaywing quietly sheathed his claws sank in the mud, and lifted one paw and began grooming himself.

Last edited by Jaybird on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 am

Coalkit bounced around, trying to forget about the attack. He almost landed on Eagletalon. Blackhole snarled and turned around. Coalkit freaked out and yelped. Blackhole blinked. "Oh." He gave Coalkit a get-back-to-the-nursery-now look, and Coalkit hurried away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 am

Jaywing coughed to cover that he had laughed. Coalkit was pretty funny.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

ic: Leafkit waited for Darkstream to say something. He was kind of nervous, but he didn't know how she would react. And this new name thing? He hoped he didn't have to be called some weird name like "Bloodspiller" or something.

Yellowkit was sleeping still....

Eagletalon was in her coma.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:43 am

Jaywing's attention really wandered. He stared after a butterfly that had landed behind Darkstream. He shook his head and snapped back to attention.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 am

Coalkit peaked outside from the nursery, glancing at Blackhole with his best innocent look. Hopekit stared, and went back to sleep again. Blackhole cleared his throat to let Coalkit quit his expression. Coalkit went back to his mischief smile and bounded away again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 am

Jaywing bent down, hiding his expression from view and pretended to be licking his chest, when actually, he was quietly laughing at Coalkit.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

Coalkit was padding around, peeking inside every dens. Blackhole shook his head, muttering something about Coalkit and common sense.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

OOC-LOL Eagle I saw your former pic, I come here and see your new one. What was your first one of? Also, didn't you want Leafkit to go into battle?

IC-Darkstream said "You want to fight kid?"

Fire-eye slept in the new camp of Sunclan, which from now is completed!

Myrtlerose slept in the nursery. She needed a medicine cat....when were her kits going to come?

Apricotpaw looked at the sleeping, almost dead body of her siblings. What will happen now?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

ooc: Yeah Leafkit wants to fight, gain Darkstream's trust, rise through the ranks, and then take over, and then find a way to revive Eagletalon and hand it off to her. But it's up to the other cats if it works out......

My former pic when I first changed was Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.

ic: Leafkit toughened up. "Yeah, I wanna fight!"

Yellowkit woke up. Finally! her stomach rumbled, and she crept out to the fresh kill pile.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Fine. But your siblings are so much weaker than you kid. So I am going to make you an apprentice earlier, but not your siblings. From now on you shall be known as Leafpaw, and umm....I will be your mentor." said Darkstream as she smiled. She had found a prodigy.

OOC-Ok.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

"Thank you, Master," Leafpaw gave a wicked grin and unsheathed his claws. "I can't wait to start learning! But right now, may I go gloat the fact that I am better to my weaker sister?"

Yellowkit sneezed for some reason. Puzzled, she raised her head, but saw nothing. She grabbed a tiny mouse from the fresh kill pile, ate half of it, and returned to the nursery, leaving it for Leafkit when he would return.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

"Certainly. Enjoy it. Oh and we will leave today with a battle patrol to claim some land from Oceanclan's territory. You are to come, as well as I and Fire-eye and Jaybird, and Apricotpaw. Oh and maybe some other people. I will make an announcement when we leave who is to come." said Darkstream.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Leafpaw nodded. He ran off to the nursery to Yellowkit. "Hey where were you-" she started to say before Leafpaw cut her off, reverting to his usual obnoxious and weird self. "Guess what?! I moved to the higher class than you! Apprentice! Chew on that!" he gloated, eating the piece of mouse. Yellowkit rolled her eyes. "Why?" she asked. Leafpaw stood up to his full height, which was considerably taller than Yellowkit's. "Because I'm better than you!" he blasted. Yellowkit responded by giving an exasperated look and then jabbing her brother in the front leg. He crumpled to the ground. "At least I won't have to have lessons with you anymore!" she said in her sweet voice.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 am

Coalkit wasn't in the nursery, so he didn't hear anything about Leafpaw. He sneezed when he felt a butterfly landing on his nose. He purred and chased after it, never knowing about the evil things happening around him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 am

Jaywing blinked at the speed of what things were happening. "Excuse me, Darkstream, but even though there is no medicine cat left in SunClan, may I still do medicine cat duties? Just the duties that involve healing, of course."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Leafpaw stiffly got up. "Hey, that hurt," he whined. To no avail, he realized, and his jaw dropped to the ground. Yellowkit had gone to sleep! He poked her in the shoulder, and she drowsily woke up. "Sorry. I was just tired, still. Anyway, guess what happened while you were gone? I finished drawing my picture, of the mouse. I did a rock in the background. Did you see it? it looks pretty good, " she babbled, pleased and really glad to see Leafpaw again. He had an interested look on his face, but then he mewed, 'Wow! Great story! You should tell it to the deaf at Gatherings, because no one cares. Everyone who didn't care would run away!" Yellowkit didn't know if he meant it sarcastically, so she kicked him. "Hey, you're still here," she pouted. Leafpaw didn't know how to respond, so, like in any situation where he didn't know what to say, it was best to keep silent.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 am

Coalkit lost interest with the butterfly, so he decided to take a nap. He dashed into the nursery, got in his nest, shut his eyes tightly. Hopekit leaped in surprise when Coalkit dashed and settled next to her. Her fur flattened, and she closed her eyes again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Leafpaw startled. "Hey, I didn't see you two there! Did you hear I got made into an apprentice?" he mewed excitedly to Coalkit and Hopekit.

Yellowkit flickered her ear and went back to sleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 am

Coalkit mewed. "You? An apprentice?" Coalkit flashed a doubtful look to his brother. Hopekit blinked. "What?" (She does not know what is the warrior code.)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Leafpaw bounced around with excitement, and with a hint of pride, he mewed, "Yeah! I moved up from being a kit! I'm one step away from a warrior as Darkstream's apprentice!" He leaned in and whispered, so no one else could hear besides his siblings, "I have a plan! And actually, I want to be a medicine cat. But don't tell." Leafpaw straightened up again, purring like crazy and prowling around the nursery with his head held high, before tripping over the sleeping Yellowkit. When he got up, he looked around and meekly added, "I'm going to hunt." and left the nursery.

Yellowkit yawned and got up. "is he gone?" she asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 am

Hopekit nodded. "Yes." Coalkit's eyes grew wide. "Hunt!? We're still a...... Oh." He stepped back, remembering that his brother... Is an apprentice.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next