Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Don't know what clan

2 posters

Go down

Don't know what clan Empty Don't know what clan

Post by Dovewing Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 am

Don't know what clan

Foxkit
she-cat her fur is reddish and a white tip on her tail and one white spot on her left eye.her ears are bigger that usual. her eyes are brown. She is okay at hunting but vary good at fighting. Foxkit stays calm at all times even when there is a battle. She has a good memory for herbs. she is not sure if she wants to be a medicine cat or a warrior. she listens to her brother the most. Dose not care when people talk about her parents.

Bluekit
she-cat that is the biggest of the litter. blueish gray fur with a small white tip on her tail. Blue eyes. She wants to be the leader of the clan but she gets carried away with training with fighting she will bring out her claws. And in hunting she get distracted. Bluekit starts to think of her parents when she wakes up. She is vary smart and gets vary mad when someone says no to her or her litter mates.

Emberkit
smallest only tom of the litter. Gray fur with one white paw and a white tail tip. Bright blue eye. Vary clumsy. Going to be the best at hunting. He can't stand to here about his parents. Emberkit hates fighting but will fight if he need to. he also has a mixed temper so you never know what it will be.

there parents were loners who both died. the father died taking care of the mother then the mother died fighting to save her three kits.

Last edited by Dovewing on Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dovewing
Dovewing

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Don't know what clan Empty Re: Don't know what clan

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Dovewing! Nice descriptions. I am Oceanstorm, one of the admins of the site.
Right now, we have 4 clans: Sunclan, Oceanclan, Lavaclan & Moonclan.
We will be introducing more clans, later. I think that the kits should either be in Oceanclan or Sunclan, but really it is up to you.
Once you decide what clan they are in, you can begin to Roleplay them! Very Happy

Thanks for joining Awesomeclan, Dove! Very Happy If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovewing Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I will chose sunclan
Dovewing
Dovewing

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Ok! So now you can begin to play as them.
If you have any questions feel free to ask! Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down