Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

The NEW hi!

+5
Bellastar
Angelfeather
Tigerstar
Hauntedwish
Oceanstorm
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty The NEW hi!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm

I made this first as guarnteed by me! I do not know what that means. So anywho introduce yourslef here and like before you can be spazzy and random and stuff-but make sure your cool and proffesional at the same time! Laughing Amy I just wanted you to know that I am going to try and make mine first post on The NEW hi be similiar to yours. So here we go. Credits go to AMy for her amazing first spazzy post and Isabella for making the website. Not to Ravenfeather-so but you joined too late to play around! Evil or Very Mad

Hi1 If you know then that is AWESOME! Like Awesomeclan, I guess Cool But if you don't that is still AMAZING! Not like Awesomeclan but still special. SO IT IS A WIN-WIN SITUITION!!!!!1 LaughingVery Happy I like when things like that work out-they make me happy Smile <-That is how HAPPY I am!Very Happy Anywho I like water and ice and other quote on quote "Cool" stiff like that.........LIKE TOSHIRO HITSGAUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <-----That was a lol! moment right there. I like smiley faces and all of that stuff. The emoticons are really cool and cute so you defiantly need to check them out. I will make it your first AWESOME HOMEWORK!(Yes you get homework even here-sad but true! Crying or Very sad cry cry sob sob moan moan and all of that but at least this homework is fun! Wink But make sure Amy or Izzy do not overwork because If you know like I do they will-count on it. Evil or Very Mad) Another homework assignment that I will being giving out in the near future is for you all to watch B-L-E-A-C-H!BLEACH!BLEACH!BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah okay that was random but sometimes we will talking about that so if would be helpful to know what we are talking about. You do not have to but it will be helpful.......soon when Amy joins. Anyway that is it-BYE PEOPLE/CATS/MUTATED CAT HUMANS!(Hey you never know! Look at these smiley faces------> What a Face Suspect cat affraid pig pale sunny santa drunken rendeer jocolor geek flower afro queen king farao okay maybe more will be coming out soon!)

One more thing...........Bellastar you are once again BANNED because of your horrible behiavor-GOODBYE BELLATSTAR ENETER IN THE REIGN OF OCEANSTAR! Also Amy I call Toshiro for my picture you can have his cat or something Wink I have witnesses for my dibs so watch out! Also Gillian, Amy, Izzy & anyone else who are freind sof these people remeber our secret plan. Evil or Very Mad Cool

To see the old hi and first post go here----------->http://awesomecl4n.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3608569-hi?page=last
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Ha! I get it now!

Post by Hauntedwish Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am

Hi! It's me! I found out how to post! Very Happy

Hauntedwish

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Ortni ym! I AM LEGEND(ARY)!! :D

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 am

I be Tigerstar, j'appelle Charlote, et i speak French, but my first language is English. I am a junior psychologist , volunteer at an animal rescue center, and I ride western horseback. I am absolutely obsessed with 3 things: Tigers, because they describe my personality, Acting, because it is my hobby and i am great at it, and singing, for the same reason. I write as a hobby too, and im cirretly wprkinbon a 150 page novella. My favorite bands are the white stripes, cage the elephant, and my #1: The Black Keys My favorite colors are black green and blue, and my favorite animal is obviously a tiger. I love manga, like black butler, shaman king, and one piece and a bunch others. Some say I am extremely bossy, but I just say I'm persuasive. Others say I'm sarcastic and cynical, I just say I'm witty. C'est fini!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Twisted Evil
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Ages and such

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

I would love to tell y'all my age, and I will, u jUst have to tell me ur age first. Twisted Evil
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty My age-HOW RUDE! XD

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:45 am

My friends and I are 12. My friend Amy and I have the same birthday and we are the same age so when she turns 13 I turn thirteen.
I am currently posting on AMazon and making some guides and stuff for the people to know some stuff here.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Age? AGE???!!!

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

I turned 13 Jan 15 Smile
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Go Cheese!!

Post by Angelfeather Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Super Bowl today!! I'm rooting for the Packers!! Oh, and hi everyone!!
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Superbowl!!!

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm

GOOO PACKEEEERSSS!!!!!!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty PACKERS

Post by Angelfeather Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Yeah!! Finally someone who agrees with me!!
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Packers.

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah! Steelers win too much. Woohoo underdog!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Packers

Post by Angelfeather Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Yeah..i'm mad at the dumb Steelers cause they beat the Jets..ARGH!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Football

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Jets are your team? Saints are mine and I have valid proof that I have been a fan for many years!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Teams

Post by Angelfeather Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Jets and Giants are my teams. Jets is my favorite while Giants are a close second to me.
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty SUPERBOWL XIL.................

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 am

I like the Jets and the Giants. But I am not that into sports I would rather listen to japense music, talk to my friends, watch anime or read.

Well the Packers won SUPERBOWL XIL something something something Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty SUPERBOWL WINNERS:PACKERS

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 am

I like the Jets and the Giants and I am not that into sports-would rather read or wacth anime or listen to japenese music Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Wink Very Happy

So the Packers won the SUPERBOWL XIL something I do not know.......... Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Check on to some of the other discussions like Problems and Issues discussions and Gereal disscussions please Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Re: The NEW hi!

Post by Bellastar Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 am

This ish just random O.o XD
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

People that have just recently joined: Please make some characters so we can start and intoruduce yourselves!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty A New Flame!!!

Post by Flamestar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy . I'm new and all that stuff so here's a little intro to me. I'm a 15 year old girl and I have a twin sister. I'm very quiet and unpopular (none of my friends know why we are all this way, we act like everyone else). My family has 3 horses, 2 cats, a dog, and a rabbit. The horse that I ride whenever I compete is my horse Scout who is very mean sometimes but he's fast. I love to read and roleplay and sometimes those get out of hand (I'll stay up all night reading study ) My life is all on my computer, I can't survive long with out going on it. I'm a Packers fan, not a huge one like my dad and my 2 brothers, but I like them. I don't get obsessed about to many things except...... WOLF'S RAIN!!! I love that one Smile I don't know what else I can say about myself, I'm not good at that. I've always been asked what kind of person I am and usually what I'll do is either think REALLY hard or I'll come up with a few words like quiet, smart, loves to read, unpopular, ect. Usually after those few words they'll try to get more out of me but that's almost impossible. I'd love to meet some new people and make some friends on here. hope to see everyone around Like a Star @ heaven drunken Like a Star @ heaven
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Thank you for joining Flamestar!
Now I will have to give a detailed descrip of me.......
You have a lot of pets!!!!!
I used to have a rabbit but it died as we think from a spider and then the next one I got died from a stomache problem.....
But I might get a dog!
I love reading late at night.
That is soooo cool that you have a twin sister did she join too and does everyone get confused?
Now I have to go check out what Wolf's Rain is.....
You have an interesting life and a big family!!!
COOL!
Thank you for joining now go make a character!
That was not an order but just a suggetstion since we do need more charries to populate the clans.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Flamestar wrote: Hello everyone Very Happy . I'm new and all that stuff so here's a little intro to me. I'm a 15 year old girl and I have a twin sister. I'm very quiet and unpopular (none of my friends know why we are all this way, we act like everyone else). My family has 3 horses, 2 cats, a dog, and a rabbit. The horse that I ride whenever I compete is my horse Scout who is very mean sometimes but he's fast. I love to read and roleplay and sometimes those get out of hand (I'll stay up all night reading study ) My life is all on my computer, I can't survive long with out going on it. I'm a Packers fan, not a huge one like my dad and my 2 brothers, but I like them. I don't get obsessed about to many things except...... WOLF'S RAIN!!! I love that one Smile I don't know what else I can say about myself, I'm not good at that. I've always been asked what kind of person I am and usually what I'll do is either think REALLY hard or I'll come up with a few words like quiet, smart, loves to read, unpopular, ect. Usually after those few words they'll try to get more out of me but that's almost impossible. I'd love to meet some new people and make some friends on here. hope to see everyone around Like a Star @ heaven drunken Like a Star @ heaven

Welcome! Very Happy That's an awesome bio!

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Heyheyhey!

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Bio Time!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 am

It looks like it is time for my bio!

Okay so I am when I without any of my good freinds quiet, shy and timid. But when I with my best friends I can be loud, spazzy, random and unpredictable! They don't believe me when I tell them that I quiet just as my other friends do not believe me that I am loud. I used to have rabbit but it died from what we believe was a poisionous spider bite or something. The other rabbit died from a stomache problem it had. But on the bright side I might be getting a dog in the near future-all thanks to my nintendogs game.(Did you know that they are making one for cats and dogs?) I like watching anime and have watched loads of anime when I was little. I watch Bleach, Soul Eater and will be starting to watch Shugo Chara and Ouran High School Host Club. I like reading, swimming and being with my friends and my family. I like reading at night and even though I do not want to I am good at sleeping anywhere and everywhere. I have a little sister which I love very much. Icedragon calls her Trisket, for some reason.....

And that is all about me!
Bye!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by g1984683 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Last edited by Panthereyes on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting)

g1984683

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Hello

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello, I go by Hawkfeather. I was the 10th person to join, but there are around 25 members, so I'm not the newist, but I'm pretty much a newbie. I was told about this website by Ravenfeather, on a website called howrse.com, where we are both are members. I love dolphins, horses, wolves, owls, cats, and big cats.

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Ahoyhoy!

Post by Tigerstar Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Nice to meet you!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Hawkfeather wrote:Hello, I go by Hawkfeather. I was the 10th person to join, but there are around 25 members, so I'm not the newist, but I'm pretty much a newbie. I was told about this website by Ravenfeather, on a website called howrse.com, where we are both are members. I love dolphins, horses, wolves, owls, cats, and big cats.

Welcome!Smile

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Ravenfeather? Cavalier King Charles Spainel=CUTE!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Ravenfeather is on howrse? Who knew? Not me.......WHAT ELSE IS SHE HIDING???!!!!!!!
Oh and Angel I like the Cavalier King Chalres Spainel too!
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
I have one on nintendogs called Diana and she is soooo cute!
I am hoping that we might get that breed-my mom also likes the Shiba Inu and I have dog that is a shiba inu callled Lulu.
But I think if we get a dog we will get a Cavalier King Charles Spainel.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by g1984683 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Last edited by Panthereyes on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting)

g1984683

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Name mix up

Post by Angelfeather Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Yeah...I'm Angel...whatever XD
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Confusing!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Confusing Mixups!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Hehe

Post by Flamestar Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Thank you for joining Flamestar!
Now I will have to give a detailed descrip of me.......
You have a lot of pets!!!!!
I used to have a rabbit but it died as we think from a spider and then the next one I got died from a stomache problem.....
But I might get a dog!
I love reading late at night.
That is soooo cool that you have a twin sister did she join too and does everyone get confused?
Now I have to go check out what Wolf's Rain is.....
You have an interesting life and a big family!!!
COOL!
Thank you for joining now go make a character!
That was not an order but just a suggetstion since we do need more charries to populate the clans.

Yeah, I do have a lot of pets and I'm so sorry your rabbits died but at least you might get a dog. My sister didn't join and most people get confused but our friends can tell us apart. Wolf's Rain is an anime, I loved it so much until the end... It made me cry. But it was a very good one, I'd watch it again but I already now what happens so I'd just be yelling at them about what is going to happen and not do it, but of course they would. Very Happy
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Populate the clans everyone!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm

My friend Icedragon is trying to watch it and I want to watch it too!
It seems like a lot of people watch anime.
I watch Bleach, Soul Eater, Shugo Chara! and Ouran Hih School Host Club and they are all very good.
I read a little bit on Wolfs Rain on Wikipedia.
Have you made a character yet, Flamestar?
We need charries to start the rp.
Everyone is working hard to populate the clans!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Panthereyes wrote:
Hawkfeather wrote:Hello, I go by Hawkfeather. I was the 10th person to join, but there are around 25 members, so I'm not the newist, but I'm pretty much a newbie. I was told about this website by Ravenfeather, on a website called howrse.com, where we are both are members. I love dolphins, horses, wolves, owls, cats, and big cats.

Actually, I was the one who told you about this website on Howrse, not Ravenfeather.

Oceanstorm wrote:Ravenfeather is on howrse? Who knew? Not me.......WHAT ELSE IS SHE HIDING???!!!!!!!
Oh and Angel I like the Cavalier King Chalres Spainel too!
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
I have one on nintendogs called Diana and she is soooo cute!
I am hoping that we might get that breed-my mom also likes the Shiba Inu and I have dog that is a shiba inu callled Lulu.
But I think if we get a dog we will get a Cavalier King Charles Spainel.

Hawkfeather mixed up me and Ravenfeather; I doubt that Ravenfeather is on Howrse.
And I am Panthereyes, not Angelfeather.

My mistake, I was thinking of something that seemed dark, mysterious, what I remember as a discription for both a Panther and a Raven, to remember names. I compleately mixed you up with the names, sorry!

Last edited by Hawkfeather on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put it inside the quote, so I fixed it through editing.)

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Cool

Post by Flamestar Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:My friend Icedragon is trying to watch it and I want to watch it too!
It seems like a lot of people watch anime.
I watch Bleach, Soul Eater, Shugo Chara! and Ouran Hih School Host Club and they are all very good.
I read a little bit on Wolfs Rain on Wikipedia.
Have you made a character yet, Flamestar?
We need charries to start the rp.
Everyone is working hard to populate the clans!

Yeah. I've made one character, Clearpaw who is a Lavaclan apprentice, and I am working on making another.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty OMG I LOVE YOUR PIC WHAT IS IT OF?

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

OMG!
I LUVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:OMG!
I LUVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!

Thanks Smile
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Question

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 pm

What are the clan names?

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty The clans

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Did you read the problems and issues topics that were titled *please read*? They will tell you the info. But anyway they are calle Oceanclan, Lavaclan, Sunclan and Moonclan. But we also will be making more as we go along. PLEASE MAKE A CHARACTER!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Thank you, now I did. How many characters can we have? And I looked in the FAQs, and it didn't help much: Does the ranking at the color have to relate to the ranking of my character? The ranking system is unclear to me.

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Problems and Issues

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

No idea I will call Bellstar right now!
I meant the topics in the problems and issues part of the forum index that are titled please read-the FAQ is not very helpful.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty ICEDRAGON PLEASE SAY SOMETHING IF YOU DO I WILL NO LONGER TEASE ABOUT TOSHIRO AND YEAH

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am

ICEDRAGON SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Please? Please?

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 pm

If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty ok

Post by Flamestar Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?

I am on howrse.com but what is Eaglestar's user name?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Flamestar wrote:
Oceanstorm wrote:If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?

I am on howrse.com but what is Eaglestar's user name?

That's the problem,we don't know. Panthereyes was the one who invited her,so I contacted her,and asked her to get Eaglestar. But Panthereyes says she doesn't remember. I think maybe our only option would be to contact everyone with a Warrior name. All the Firestar's,Fireheart's,Warrior's,Tigerstar's,everyone. Asking them if they are Eaglestar on Horse and to come back.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Sounds like a plan

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Good plan. Ready? TEAM FORCE ONE, GO!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Just make sure....

Post by Flamestar Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Don't contact Firestar 4, that's me Very Happy
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Omg

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm watching jerseylicious right now and these girls are so stupid they can't even walk through revolvin doors.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty Hey! Bye!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am

Hey that is offense! They are complicated.......
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
But i agree peoples need to make charries.
I still have to make Twoflower, Jasminepaw, Bubblefrost and Jynxkit and Plumkit!
Not looking forward to that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Especially Twoflower retyping the entire thing!
But for Jasmine I think I will just bup up her descrip from her old one on Eagle to something a smudge different and same with Bubble.
Jynxkit and Plumkit will be interesting to see how they trun out.
And i still have to get animals, camps and sooooo much more ready!
I hope to get it done by next weekend.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  Empty XD Talk to me. I am alone in this world!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Icedragon!
Or is it Amy........?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

I am on howrse.com, but my username isn't one of those with a warrior name. Mine is naturegirl98. And there are lots of Firestars/Firehearts/Tigerclaws/Tigerstars out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum