Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

The NEW hi!

+5
Bellastar
Angelfeather
Tigerstar
Hauntedwish
Oceanstorm
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty The NEW hi!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

I made this first as guarnteed by me! I do not know what that means. So anywho introduce yourslef here and like before you can be spazzy and random and stuff-but make sure your cool and proffesional at the same time! Laughing Amy I just wanted you to know that I am going to try and make mine first post on The NEW hi be similiar to yours. So here we go. Credits go to AMy for her amazing first spazzy post and Isabella for making the website. Not to Ravenfeather-so but you joined too late to play around! Evil or Very Mad

Hi1 If you know then that is AWESOME! Like Awesomeclan, I guess Cool But if you don't that is still AMAZING! Not like Awesomeclan but still special. SO IT IS A WIN-WIN SITUITION!!!!!1 LaughingVery Happy I like when things like that work out-they make me happy Smile <-That is how HAPPY I am!Very Happy Anywho I like water and ice and other quote on quote "Cool" stiff like that.........LIKE TOSHIRO HITSGAUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <-----That was a lol! moment right there. I like smiley faces and all of that stuff. The emoticons are really cool and cute so you defiantly need to check them out. I will make it your first AWESOME HOMEWORK!(Yes you get homework even here-sad but true! Crying or Very sad cry cry sob sob moan moan and all of that but at least this homework is fun! Wink But make sure Amy or Izzy do not overwork because If you know like I do they will-count on it. Evil or Very Mad) Another homework assignment that I will being giving out in the near future is for you all to watch B-L-E-A-C-H!BLEACH!BLEACH!BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah okay that was random but sometimes we will talking about that so if would be helpful to know what we are talking about. You do not have to but it will be helpful.......soon when Amy joins. Anyway that is it-BYE PEOPLE/CATS/MUTATED CAT HUMANS!(Hey you never know! Look at these smiley faces------> What a Face Suspect cat affraid pig pale sunny santa drunken rendeer jocolor geek flower afro queen king farao okay maybe more will be coming out soon!)

One more thing...........Bellastar you are once again BANNED because of your horrible behiavor-GOODBYE BELLATSTAR ENETER IN THE REIGN OF OCEANSTAR! Also Amy I call Toshiro for my picture you can have his cat or something Wink I have witnesses for my dibs so watch out! Also Gillian, Amy, Izzy & anyone else who are freind sof these people remeber our secret plan. Evil or Very Mad Cool

To see the old hi and first post go here----------->http://awesomecl4n.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3608569-hi?page=last
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Please? Please?

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 pm

If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty ok

Post by Flamestar Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?

I am on howrse.com but what is Eaglestar's user name?

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The NEW hi!

Post by Shi'ido Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Flamestar wrote:
Oceanstorm wrote:If anyone is on Howrse.com can someone please go fetch back Eaglestar? Please?

I am on howrse.com but what is Eaglestar's user name?

That's the problem,we don't know. Panthereyes was the one who invited her,so I contacted her,and asked her to get Eaglestar. But Panthereyes says she doesn't remember. I think maybe our only option would be to contact everyone with a Warrior name. All the Firestar's,Fireheart's,Warrior's,Tigerstar's,everyone. Asking them if they are Eaglestar on Horse and to come back.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Sounds like a plan

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Good plan. Ready? TEAM FORCE ONE, GO!

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Just make sure....

Post by Flamestar Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Don't contact Firestar 4, that's me Very Happy

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Omg

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm watching jerseylicious right now and these girls are so stupid they can't even walk through revolvin doors.

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Hey! Bye!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am

Hey that is offense! They are complicated.......
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
But i agree peoples need to make charries.
I still have to make Twoflower, Jasminepaw, Bubblefrost and Jynxkit and Plumkit!
Not looking forward to that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Especially Twoflower retyping the entire thing!
But for Jasmine I think I will just bup up her descrip from her old one on Eagle to something a smudge different and same with Bubble.
Jynxkit and Plumkit will be interesting to see how they trun out.
And i still have to get animals, camps and sooooo much more ready!
I hope to get it done by next weekend.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty XD Talk to me. I am alone in this world!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Icedragon!
Or is it Amy........?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

I am on howrse.com, but my username isn't one of those with a warrior name. Mine is naturegirl98. And there are lots of Firestars/Firehearts/Tigerclaws/Tigerstars out there.

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post by Flamestar Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi fellow howrse person! On Howrse I'm Firestar 4, maybe I'll add you Very Happy
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty la la la

Post by Angelfeather Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Me is bored..
I'm reading some of ouran high manga right now..so good...
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Post by Tigerstar Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I LOOOOOVE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB I WATCHED BOTH SEASONS IT'S AMAZING
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Bored

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Um if you're bored Angelfeather you could try out this website pokefarm.org. It's about pokemon and you like pokemon right?
Introductions: Hi my name is Leafripple (Just in this world, the cat world) I live in Beijing, China so my time is very different. I love pokemon and Warriors! That's about all.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty TEE HEE U ROCK TIGERSTAR

Post by Angelfeather Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 am

I LUV OURAN TOO!! THOUGH I MOSTLY READ TEH MANGA, TEH SHOW IS AWESOME TOO

Oh and Leafripple: I'm already have a account on pokemon farm, though i don't really go on there anymore.
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Omgomgomg

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 pm

So this guy I met looks EXACTLY like tamaki and we went out but I dumped him cuz he cheated on me Sad but anyway he was SOOOO hot. But I love mitzkuni and morinozuka and Hikaru and kaoru. I don't like the other accountant guy.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Aw

Post by Angelfeather Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 pm

That sucks, Tamaki is hottt.
I love Hunny cause he is just so cute i wanna have some cake with him!! And i like Hikaru and Mori too.
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty To Leafripple

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 am

I just joined Pokefarm.org, before I read this. I'm Cinderpelt89 there. I love Cinderpelt. Favorite Character Alert!

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty meopeooo (really i dont have a better title)

Post by Angelfeather Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 am

My favorite character from the books is Hawkfrost! I hate Brambleclaw cause I kinda think he is a wimp, I could beat him up any day! XD
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 am

Oh yes Cinderpelt is cool! Um do you want me to add you on Pokefarm? I'm Levionia. The are also lots of people who like Warriors on there too!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 am

I not sure if I have a favorite cat. If I do it's probably Jayfeather. It's hard for me to choose because I'm not reading Warriors so much now. Now I'm reading Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Leafripple wrote:I not sure if I have a favorite cat. If I do it's probably Jayfeather. It's hard for me to choose because I'm not reading Warriors so much now. Now I'm reading Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness.

I love Jayfeather as well. You are reading Harry Potter? Great. I love Harry Potter.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes I am. I read the books too much and now I'm kind of tired of it. I can't even stand to open a HP book.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 am

Leafripple wrote:Yes I am. I read the books too much and now I'm kind of tired of it. I can't even stand to open a HP book.

What do you not like about Harry Potter? Is it just because you read it a lot? That's a bit lame. After all,when you have fun for a long time,do you say you are tired of having fun because you have it so much? LOL Anyway,here's what I thinkabout Harry Potter:

Harry Potter is a realistic fantasy series. Many fantasies arejust that:fantasies. They aren't realistic,and some people defend them by saying "It's only fiction." But certainly not with Harry Potter. Harry is easy to identify with because he goes through the same problems and triumphs many teens go through. Of course I don't mean dark lords,I mean Harry's shyness at the beginning,his friends,romances,loss of family and friends,andquestions on mortality.He's not the only one who is likeable. Ron,Hermione,Lupin,Sirius,Arthur,Fred and George,Dobby,Dumbledore,the teachers,Slughorn,Myrtle,Hagrid,Snape,and the other good characters are awesome and realistic as well.
When a good character dies,it actually is sad.I notic that many Warrior fans are looking forward to Firestars death,or calling out for the whole clan to be destroyed. But I never heard anything like that againts a Harry Potter hero. It is always sad. The reason why it is like that is because Rowling is sad when she has to kill a character. A good writer will not just write their daydreams without putting thought into the story. But Erin is never sad when she writes the death of a character. She said that in a interview(I actually saw her say it),and sometimes she's even happy. So if the writer doesn't try to make deaths sad,the reader swon't feal the saddnes. And a reader should be sad when a hero dies. But Rowling doesn't go to the other extreme like what Collins did. She doesn't kill characters in vain. Therre is victory in the end,and the people that they died for live. Very different from Prim dying in Mockingjay.
There are many other themes in the books as well.
Not to mention that it all takes place in awesome world of magicand creatchers.

Anyway,do you like those owl books?I forgot what they are called. I loved the movie,but the books are worse than Twilight in my opinion.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:01 am

What I meant was I was so obsessed with the book that a read it over and over and now I basically memorized it and I'm getting tired of it because I read it too much. But I still love it!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Leafripple wrote:What I meant was I was so obsessed with the book that a read it over and over and now I basically memorized it and I'm getting tired of it because I read it too much. But I still love it!

Oh.okay.Smile By the way,how many times do you think you read Goblet of Fire?

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

Um 5.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Leafripple wrote:Um 5.

Good for you. I think I've read it that many times as well.But sometimes I open it up and just read a certain scene. I've done that countless times.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Sure, that's cool that warriors fans are pokemon fans too. I don't know if i can or how to serch for spacific names of people on the website though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Leafripple wrote:I not sure if I have a favorite cat. If I do it's probably Jayfeather. It's hard for me to choose because I'm not reading Warriors so much now. Now I'm reading Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness.

I love Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole. The movie ruined it, they are two different storylines. But I've almost finished the series

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Hawkfeather wrote:

I love Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole. The movie ruined it, they are two different storylines. But I've almost finished the series

No,the movie is a billion times better than the books. The books were just used as a recruiting field by the author.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 am

I think it's a very amusing conversation that you are having! I finished all the books (up to book 15) and I haven't looked at the movie yet.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Book- Movie Debate

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

But the Movie left so much out, and didn't mention some very important things mentioned in the books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I've read all the books too but haven't seen the movie. I haven't been able to get around to it. Razz
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 am

I don't have time to see the movie. Remember, I live in Beijing.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty I live in l.a.

Post by Tigerstar Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

I felt like I needed to say that. :]
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Cool.

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 am

I'm currently in Taiwan, Taipei. My cousins are staying at our hotel tonight. We plan to play for a long time.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

The NEW hi!  - Page 2 Empty Cool.

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 am

I'm currently in Taiwan, Taipei. My cousins are staying at our hotel tonight. We plan to play for a long time.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum