Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Camp Half-Blood Rp

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 2 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay so this is the roleplay for Camp Half-Blood. If you have any questions about gods, monsters or anything about that you can ask me or Eagletalon as she is pretty knowledgeable on this stuff as well. But ask mostly to me since I am the master! Laughing
Here are some links to show what the camp looks like, and how the cabins are arranged. http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood/interactive-map.aspx
Also if you click the cabins you can see the cabins and how they are arranged all sorts of info.
The gods and goddesses we have are: Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Hades, Iris, Hypnos, Nemesis, Nike, Hebe, Tyche, Hecate, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Aretemis, Athena, Demeter, and Hera. As before you can't be a child of Artemis or Hera. By clicking on that click or surfing the web you can read about what they are the god of and their powers.
So okay. That is it. Once people start making some characters we can start this thing! Very Happy

EDIT: For some reason the link isn't working, for me at least, so here is another link that should work: http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood.aspx
Once you get to that page click the bar at the top that reads Map of Camp and then you can see it! Follow the same instructions above to see the cabins. Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

ooc: Monsters! Smile

ic: Logan hurried to breakfast.

Melissa ate some bacon, sausages, eggs, and biscuits with gravy.

Theo ate a whole plate of bacon and toast. Then he washed it down with four pancakes in syrup, more bacon, and a pitcher of orange juice. It seemed having Hephaestus and Ares as godly relatives made him able to eat a ton.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 pm

OOC-Okay. So any ideas beyond that? And what about the guilds? One for all or one for one? One guild in charge of all the fun rps or one in charge of just one fun rp?

IC-"Ew." said Vivian as she looked at Melissa of the Athena Cabin. Biscuits with gravy? What WAS that girl thinking? Really, I mean weren't the Athena kids suppose to be smart or something? Biscuits with gravy was not a smart choice. Especially for breakfast. YUCK! Vivian made a disgusted face. She then began eating her bagel with cream cheese and pancakes smothered in maple syrup and butter. She drank some coffee(so addicting!) as she peiced together that her clock had been wrong, not everyone else. At least she hoped.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:01 pm

How about one guild in the Team Comp. and Games Section for all of them

ic: Melissa wondered if anyone else not in the Athena table knew that biscuits and gravy had the nutritional equivalent of a healthy breakfast. And that it was biscuits studded with vegetables and low fat gravy. Plus, it was a sustainable food that would last for a while, and if you ate some you didn't feel hungry. In fast, biscuits and gravy had saved her life when a monster ate some poisoned ones. Oh well, she thought.

Theo finished breakfast and then headed for some archery practice with his Apollo cabinmates, then to sword fight with his Ares Cbinmates. he swung his weapon into giant-war-bow-form.

Logan drank hot chocolate. Lots of it. Tons of it. Pools of it. "STOP HOGGING THE HOT CHOCOLATE!" his cabin mates roared. "Alright," he shrugged and hid a grin. Tomorrow would be orange juice.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:43 am

Vivian finished breakfast. She then headed to archery. She walkeed next to a boy from the Hephaestus canin named Theo. He was really quiet she had heard. Maybe she could get him to talk to her. "HI!" she exclaimed. She then frowned and tried again. "Hi. My name is Vivian Melissa (what is your last name Eagle?) ________. How are you?" she asked as she smiled.

Serafina eyed the breakfast room with her eyes. She took in everything. But there wasn't much to see. And that was the problem. The dryads that usually served them seemed to few and the ones that were working all seemed tired and hurt. All of them had some form of bruises or scars on their body. They had almost lifeless eyes, eyes that looked like they had seen more than one loved one die.....in a way they were alike, she thought.

Tucker finished breakfast and got up, ready toleave but still waiting for his camp to finish. Outside the sky was covered with gray clouds, not the usual sunny weather he had got when he had arrived here. He had heard that everything, everywhere in camp was almost dieing and the weather was one of them. He didn't understand exaclty but whatever. He guessed that if they were still here then it couldn't be that bad. Beside these campers had probalay faced worst things then bad weather......right?

OOC-I was thinking for the Roman Camp they could have a quest to go looking for these lots books that tell the future. Along the way we can use your idea Eagle! Also did you read SoN? (LOL. Get it Son and SoN?) Will you make a Roman charrie?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 pm

No i didn't yet. Mad I will make a Roman charry when I know how.. it is, you know?

HA HA! Vivian Melissa (***) No one stalk me, though! You know, that would have been my name but then the nurse said Vivi-ann and so my parents didn't like that so they switched that name and my middle name so I am Melissa Vivian instead.

ic: Theo smiled politely at Vivian. "Hello. I'm fine today. How about you?"

Melissa glanced at the sky. "Odd," she thought aloud. If the sky was stormy, it usually meant a god was angry. Or the barometric pressure of the atmosphere.... she got lost in calculations.

Logan ate some smuggled Pop-tarts and then went to track.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 am

Name: Elliot
Godly parent: Zeus
Description: normal height with short light brown hair
Powers: can fly, can knock people over with wind, can channel lightning, and make thunder
Weapon: κυκλώνας, or Cyclone, a short spear with a celestial bronze blade on either end

ok.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 am

yay! Icedragon joined!

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 am

Name: Faldera
Parent: Um... Apollo?
Description: Average height, golden reddish hair, (orange eyes?)
Powers: She almost never misses her target when doing archery, never has a serious reaction to prophecies, and knows a lot about healing and medicine.
Personality: Extremely cheerful, loves to tease people, and when frustrated or angry... Watch out.
History: Her mother died when she was 5, luckily she met a satyr, and arrived at Camp-Half Blood later.
Weapon: ηλιαχτίδα and φως ανακλαστήρα or Sunbeam and Light Reflector.
Sunbeam is the name of her arrow and bow, (yep, the arrow are called Sunbeam too). The bow is made out of something that is really bright, and the arrow is made out of celestial bronze, and will almost always (is this possible?) reappear. If it does not reappear, Faldera has to wait for at least 1 day, longest one week before it appears again.
Light Reflector is a long knife, that will always reflect the light, no matter what angle, except when there is no light. Made out of celestial bronze.

Name: Mitogin (Most people calls him Togin)
Parent: Hermes
Description: Kind of tall, black eyes that always has a mischievous glimmer in them,
Powers: Extremely good at stealing things and lying, and is very agile
Personality: Always smiling. He never stops smiling, unless something really bad has just happened. He is very loyal to his friends, and very nice to new comers.
History: He doesn't get along with his parents, and when he was 11, ran away with a satyr.
Weapon: νύχτα σινδόνη or Night Shroud.
A sword that is very hard to see, especially at dark places. Extremely sharp and light. Made out of celestial bronze.

Yes, Ice joined!

Chrysalia looked at the strawberries and felt kind of sad-ish. She ran towards them and concentrated, imagining healthy strawberries. Nothing happened. Chrysalia frowned. She concentrated and a stalk of wheat grew in front of her. It died immediately.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am

Yes, I joined!!

Elliot finished breakfast and headed down to the stables.

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC-So my charries name will be Vivian Melissa Fan. So your name used to be Vivian but your parents did not like that and changed it to Melissa instead? Is that right?

YEAH ICE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA you can't come up with any creative names for your characters Razz You also need to add their history Smile Wink Razz
YEAH JAY!!!! I like there names! The name Faldera seems oddly familair......nvm.

You guys ^ can start rping now.
We need a Oracle? Anyone want to volunteer????

IC-Vivian smiled, glad that she had got him to talk to her. She was about to reply when she saw something big and red burning next to the Archery field. She shrieked in suprise and then ran over to it. There were so many fires. She closed her eyes and sensed the water from the lake and the ocean. She needed to put the fire out! She used her hands and water shot out from the water, right at the red fire. Unfortunatly the fire did not go out and seemed to get even bigger. She looked at Theo and the other campers for some help.

Serafina and her cabin walked to track. As they walked the clouds began to get bigger and darker. She looked up to the sky, her eyes alight with worry. Something terrible was about to happen.....and soon. She felt it deep in her bone and all around here as well. It was like storm cloud gathering-waiting to strike as a massive storm.

Tucker followed the Apollo Cabin.....somewhere. He did know the entire schedule yet. Suddenly there was a yelp and Helen Eleanor, camp counselor of the Apollo Cabin fell into a pit. The Apollo campers rushed over to try and help her out. Tucker did not know what to do so he just stayed out of the way and looked at the ground. More accidents happened everyday..what could this mean? He didn't know.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm

OH YEAH OCEAN YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME IS TUCKER SO I WOULDNT BE TALKING IF I WERE YOU.

Elliot saw the fire and ran over. He saw Vivian's attempt toput the fire out. "Maybe it's an opposite fire." he suggested. "So water makes it go huger and wind makes it go out!". He raised his hand so his palm d
faced the fire. "Should I try wind?"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 am

"Try, but don't blow it to the already dying strawberries!" Chrysalia shouted.
ooc: Faldera is the name of an island in Pokemon Ranger, Gaurdian signs. Mitonga too.
Faldera ran over Helen. "Are you all right?" She asked.
Tonga sighed. "Another fire. Typical camp life." He dragged his feet over to the fire.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Theo heard Vivian and saw Elliot with his hand. His eyes opened wide and he pushed Elliot of the way. "Bad idea!" Theo yelled. He turned his weapon into shield mode, filled it with sand from the volleyball pit, and threw it in the fire. Then, he used the huge spike on his shield to make a rough trench around the fire, so at least it wouldn't spread more.

Logan jogged around the track. Above him, the sky rumbled.

Melissa snapped out of her thoughts and noticed a HUGE fire next to the dining area. She yelled and sprang up to stop it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Elliot rubbed his arm where Theo shoved him. "Ow..." he muttered and looked at the fire. Now it just looked a fire with sand in it, but the flame didn't get any lower. "Well now what?" he asked.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 pm

OOC-YEAH WELL YOU NAMED YOURS AFTER YOUR UNBORN SON! lol!
Oh. That was where I heard it before. Are you going to do characters for the other islands names?
Also Helen is a free charrie.

IC-"Now we-" said Vivian but she stopped and frowned. She did not know what to do. What should they do? AHHH! "What should we do? I don't know! What about you? What about you guys? What should we do? I don't know! Don't look at me! Stop looking at me like that! I see it! YOU THINK I AM CRAZY! WELL NO SIREE I AM NOT SO BACK OFF SIRS! AHHHHHH! I can't take this pressure." rambled Vivian as she fell on the ground and crocuhed into a little ball and began rocking her self back and forth and began to moan.

Tucker was walking to the mass of Apollo kids who had gathered around Helen. Her leg looked broken. Both of them, actually. She moaned and was crying. That was werid. Helen never cried. She was always happy. he may had been here only for a few days but at least he knew that fact and know it had just been proved false. Suddnely a drizzle began to rain down on them. The apollo campers muttered and then suddenly a huge pit opened up right next to them. A few kids stumbled into the pit and fell in. The apollo campers screamed and few ran away. Tucker was one of them. He took a few paces back and then sprinted all the way back to the Apollo cabin. And there was no way he was stoppin-OW! The ground had opened up in front of him and he had fallen through. Great. Luckily he was okay, just a little bruised up. He heard other kids above screaming and shouting and crying out. He quickly cried out for help. "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Serafina raced her cabin to track. What is going on? She saw crowds of Apollo, Demether and Athena kids in a huge mass. What had happened. Then she saw the ground open up right next to them. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye. Kids fell in, others ran away and some stood their ground. The kids that ran were met with more traps and fell in. Chaos was erupting. She directed her bain over there and they quickly and carefully ran over.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Theo picked Vivian up and silently placed her upright. He pointed to his forge and ran to it. In his cabin, he grabbed large sheets of metal that must have weighted a hundred pounds each back to the fire, where he threw them on. The fire, contained in the trenches, didn't have anymore fuel and couldn't burn the metal, so it peetered out when the metal smothered it. "I have to know fire safety if I work with it," he rumbled.

Suddenly, a huge hole opened in front of Logan when he snapped a seemingly random twig. He vaulted over it. "Bad try, guys!" he yelled, thinking it was a prank by his cabin.

Melissa hollered to Serafina and her cabin. "Try to help the people! I'll get the fire out!"

Last edited by Eagletalon on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Serafina nodded her head and then nodded her head to her campers. They nodded in reply and lifted their hands. People began flying out of the holes-and the holes were quickly filled.

Tucker felt himself lifted out of the hole. But how? When he got out he saw that the Hecate Cabin was here to the rescue! He landed down and thanked the girl that had saved-the camp counselor, Serafina. "Thanks."

Serafina nodded to the grateful boy. She then turned her attention to the fire. How were they going to put that out?

Soon the rest of the holes were covered and everyone was out. The rest of the Hecate Cabin were using their magic to find anymore holes and seal them up.

Vivian watched as the fire was put out and said "Yeah. Way to go THEO! HOLLER!" she shouted as she smiled.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Melissa decided what to do in a split second. She ran to get some fire-proof cloth from the Athena cabin. When she came back, she pinned it like a tarp over the fire, so it ran out of oxygen and died.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 am

ooc: Wait, I thought the fire couldn't die?
Yep, all of the islands.
ic: Chrysalia sat down, exhausted. "I could just pass out..." She muttered. She was really white. "Poor strawberries..." She murmured. She fainted.
Togin spun around. He wanted to do something... But what?
Faldera turned abruptly. She could feel sickness behind her. The always cheerful girl from Demeter Cabin have passed out. She shook her head and ran over to her.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:13 pm

No, the trap fires died, not the campfire.

ic: Melissa checked to see if everyone was all right, and then ran off.

Theo nodded to Serfina. He left and went to make more metal sheets.

Logan ran around the track a lot, until he smacked into Melissa from the Athena cabin. She ran off without a word.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 am

Elliot sat down on the ground. He was tired.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 am

I meant the trap fire?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm

They can die.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Background history of Elliot:
well Elliot was a normal person until he was 11 and a monster attacked his mom, stepdad, and stepsister. The monster attacked them and killed his sister. When Elliot saw this he got extremely angry and accidently let loose a shot of lightning at the monster, killing it. He ran away after the funeral because his stepdad kept looking at him like he was a freak. He got to camp on his own. Elliot has been at the camp 2 years and blames himself for his sister's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot fell asleep on the ground.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 am

Okay, sorry.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC-Its okay Jay Smile I like Elliots past Ice.

IC-Tucker wandered around wondering what he should do know. The Apollo and Hecate cabins stood around. The Hecate Cabins had filled in all the holes and had detected and filled in the ones that they could not see, too. The Apollo Cabin was making sure everyone was alright. It looked Helen, the counselor of the Apollo Cabin had broke her leg. It also seemed that some other campers had some other injuries as well. Broken bones, bruises, scrapes, etc. Tucker wondered if he should go get a healer or someone. But then again, wasn't the Apollo campers children of the god of medicine? Tucker walked around at the fringes of the crowd.

Serafina and the cabin had filled in all of the holes. Currently the Apollo campers were using some of the powers to help heal the wounds and injuries of campers. The Hecate cabin members were also helping by channeling ther power to the campers. Serafina was helping with Helen, who had broken her leg. Serafina wondered as she healed her, where did those holes come from?

Vivian watched Theo run away and then after he was gone wondered what she should do. She then ran over to the track and started running around. The Hermes Cabin were also running around. She wondered how they were going to fix all of the problems the camp was having. She pushed the thoughht aside and focused her vision on her feet as they raced over the red pavement of the track.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Theo banged on metal. Then he shoved the flat sheets, each about a five foot long square, into a trench full of running water that was opposite to his forge.

Melissa forgot what she was running to. She shrugged and went back to help people.

Logan got bored. He sat down.

ooc: I forgot but i finis the Son of Neptune! I didin't like it that much, it was okay.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:09 pm

OOC-Why did you not like it that much?

IC-Serafian stood back, satisfied at her work. Helen's leg was better, not fully healed but certainly not broken anymore. Helen thanked her and Serafina nodded. After that she began helping heal other people of the Apollo cabin.

Suddenly, the stupid kid in front of Vivian from the Hermes cabin, stopped running and sat down. Vivian did not have time to stop herself and she ran into his body and tripped over him. She twisted in the air, kicking the boy with her legs, so she would not fall on her face. She landed on her side with and oof! followed by a string of Greek curses.

Tucker sat down and did nothing. Maybe he should head to where they were suppose to be going to in the first place. But what was that place? And even if he did know, where was it? He had no clue, so he just sat there and stared at the ground.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: I guess it was too unrealistic, in a bad way. Percy shouldn't become Roman!!!!

ic: "Ouch!" Logan whined. "Wha'd ya kick me for? Here I was, minding my own business...." He rose and dusted off his orange t shirt and shorts. He noticed Vivian lying on the ground. "Karma....are you all right?"

Theo surveyed his work. "Bigger." He melded other sheets together to make ten by ten ones.

Melissa used her medical facts to help the Apollo cabun,
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:53 am

OOC-Who do you think the last one of the prophecy is? I think Annabeth. Hera even said she would be trouble! I have a theory about that but I won't delve into it now. The next book is called the Mark of Athena, and it comes out next fall! URGH! Do you like the Roman Camp? What do you think is going to happen in the next book? HAHA! I lied. I will tell you my theory. Okay so U think that in the Mark of Athena, the romans are going to be very supscious and mean to the Greeks. Annabeth will get all mad at them and stuff. So later on she goes on a quest, alone. Along the way she gets an object or thing called the Mark of Athena. She then goes back to the Roman camp and either intentionally or unintentionally burns down New Rome, causing the camps to be separated even more. I got that because Hera said she would be trouble, the prophecy says she walks alone, the mark of athena burns through rome (or new rome in this case since it is like rome). Well? What do you think?

IC-"Who's Karma?" Vivian asked as she got up. She looked at the stupid Hermes boy in the face. Stupid Hermes kid sitting in the middle of track. He should know better! "And yeah I am fine, kid. But next time use something called your brain, and don't sit in the middle of the track!" she cried at him, her voice becoming a shout of rage. She then walked off, fuming and grumbled as she left "Stupid Hermes kid."

Tucker saw a piece of hair on the ground, and having nothing better to do, started playing with it. It was blonde and light, but it had brown flecks in it. He took one out and smelt it. It smelled of dirt. Probalaly a hair of a person that fell into a hole. He looked pretty werid smelling a hair, so he broke it into two pieces and cast them into the wind.

Serafina finished healing the Apollo campers. She then nodded to her cabin who then began working with the Apollo cabin to move them somewhere move comfortable. Serafina looked at the boy she saved and to her, he didn't look hurt. She saw him smelling a piece of hair. Werid. But whatever. She then began to look for clue. She then stopped and relaized that that hair could be a clue. She whirled around so fast she nearly fell, but used magic to keep herself up, and then looked at the kid. But the kid had broken the hair and thrown into the wind. Oh well. Probalay wasn't important anyway.

OOC-I am leaving to Florida tomorrow morning and so when I am gone Eagle you are in charge. Bye everyone have a nice break. If you have one Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 am

ooc: Yeah i was going to tlk about the mark of Athena next.. obviously the last person of the prophecy is Annabeth, because for one she also went on the flying boat with the toher three from camp hlaf-blood. I do not agree with your theory. I think Annabeth will gain like, you know, a mark, that is the mark of Athena from her mom and something to do about it burning through Rome. That doesn't hae to be literal, but most likely it is. NOOO! I don't want Annabeth to become a bad guy though. And that ending with Leo and Hazel? Leo is probably Hazel's boyfriend's grandson, because it couldn't be son because Leos dad was Hephestus. The thing I don't lik most about the Roman stuff is that EVERYONE HAS AN ANNOYING CURSE!!! Also, i liked the way Jason got his memory back better that Percy "Gradually" with the potion. OMG i just realized the red filled bottle in Medea's shop that she said would heal anything was harpy's blood from the healing side1 I Am so smart Very Happy

ic: Logan watched Vivian go. "Oooo. I just got burned." He sighed and went back to running. Then he got bored again and decided to go practice with his bull-stabbers.

Finally, Theo was satisfied. He washed that grime off his hands and collected the metal sheets. He put some outside each cabin in case of more fires, or dragon fire, or when the Demeter cabin roof was put on fire by the Hermes kids, or the fires in the branziors fell, or a grenade went wrong in the Ares cabin. He looked at the gray sky and decided it was time for lunch.

Melissa helped. Sh noticed Tucker smelling a piece of hair, but she decided not to mention it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 pm

RICK RIORDAN NEEDS TO WRITE FASTER.

Elliot sat up, having finally woken up from his catnap!! He was looking around and suddenly got hit in the face with a piece of hair. But he thought it was someone throwing a net at him so he yelled and fell over.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC-As the people on Amazon say, "I would rather wait a year for a good book then wait six months for a bad book." (But maybe the Amazons are REALLY Amazons and are working with Rick Riordan and are just trying to convince all of us to shut up and wait. I can see that happening.)

IC-Serafina then saw Elliot being hit by the piece of hair, him yelling and then him falling over. She sprinted over to him and plucked the piece of hair off of his face and said icily "You were screaming about this?" she then looked at the hair and saw that it was a clue, as she had thought previously. Her eyes widened as she examined it and muttered a few words. Nothing happened, no flash, no sparkle, no fire. She frowned then muttered some more words and waved her hand over it. Still nothing happened. She frowned even more and then drew a circle into the ground. She then stretched her arms out wide and threw the hair in front of her. It stayed there as she began to rapidly mutter magical words. Blue fire crackled at her hands, gold mist cloaked her body and red electricity surrounded the hair in a little orb. She then muttered the last incannation and the blue fire, the gold mist and the red electricity joined together. She jumped back, off the circle as the orb around the hair turned purple and then exploded. The explosion was kept inside the little circle she drew. It then stopped and she stepped back into the circle. She sighed angrily and then marched away with the hair back to the Hecate Cabin. Nothing had happened! NOTHING! And something should have happened, especially since that was such a high power spell. But no! Nada! Nothing! It was so aggravating. There must be some very powerful magic placed on this hair, or more accurately on the person that had the hair. It was time to bring in the big guns. She smiled wickedly.

Tucker watched Serafina did her magic. Litteraly. He then saw her storm off, loking very angry about something. But before she was out of his sight he saw her smile evilly. He shivered. That can't be good. He then got up, stumbled and fell into this girl from the Athena cabin. The entire air seemed to be thick of magic.

Vivian was walking when the air began thicker and thicker. She then saw a huge explosion of purpled and air crackled with magic. She tripped and fell down, hard onto the ground. Again! She then tried to get up, but couldn't move. She could not fell her body at all. She thought about how useless she was right now and how idiotic she looked. She could do nothing. Some one could come up right now and kill her or stab her. She wondered if this had happened to other people. She then realized that this was some very powerful magic. She didn't know much about the stuff but she she did know that only Hecate campers could use it. She did also know that Serafina, the cabin counselor was the strongest in that stuff. Was she the traitor? Was she the one causing those gods awful fires? She slowly felt her body return to her. It was a strange feeling. She then rushed to get up, and stumbled, but caugt herself. She then crouched onto the ground as the last feeling of her body returned to her. She then got up, slowly and once she knew her body was okay she started running to the purple explosion as fast as she could. Someone was going to pay for messing with her body. Badly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Melissa frowned. Magic? On a piece of hair? WHAT IS WITH THIS MAGIC HAIR?

Logan smelled grapes.

Theo went to get lunch, a sandwich. He didn't notice the explosions or the yelling.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Tucker fell into a girl from the Athena Cabina. He thought her name was Melissa or something like that. "Sorry!" he yelled as he fell into her and they both went crashing to the ground.

Vivian saw Serfina walking to the Hecate cabin and ran after her. She called "HEY! YOU! Wait!"

Serafina stopped walking and looked behind her to see she was eye to eye with a girl from the Posiedon cabin. She nodded her head, and wondered why she was here.

"You! You! You caused that explosion of magic, right? Well guess what happened? You made me fall over and I lost control of my body!" shouted Vivian, angrily. She was angry. Very angry.

"Yes, I was trying to identify who had this piece of hair, but someone was protecting it with ancient magic that I couldn't break through! That is why you lost control of your body;it was because of that person's magic and its sideffects." Serafina explained.

"Oh." said Vivian. She was begginning to understand now.

"Now the real question becomes, who did that magic? It couldn't have been from my cabin because no one in my cabin is that strong and powerful......right?" Serafina asked herself.

"I don't know!" cried Vivian "But whoever did it is going to pay for this!" she said.

OOC-I think after someone else posts we will begin the quest by having a god appear. I think it will be either Hestia or Apollo. Which do you guys want?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 am

Imma gonna flip a coin. Heads = Hestia Tails = Apollo.
TAILS!!!! Apollo it is.

Elliot went to visit the stables and pretend the whole hair thing had never happened.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm

OOC-Ok then, Apollo it is! Very Happy Or Tuckers dad Laughing hehehe

IC-Vivian then looked up at the sky. It had grown dark with clouds and the drizzle was getting harder. The wind picked up and it began to howl. She looked and saw a huge fire appear. "Another fire?" she cried, as more and more fires appeared. Most of them were in open space, and were not appearing on any of the cabins. She heard a roar, coming from the forest and knew that it was a monster. The ground shook as a huge hole appeared by mess hall and the canoe lake. As she looked at the hole she noticed that waves in the lake we bigger and the water was almost black, like the clouds above her. She looked behind her at the strawberry fields, usually bright red with the berries were now a dead brown and were dieing. The camp was in a horribly chaotic state.

Suddenly, a bright light pierced through the clouds and sent them retreating. The rain stopped and from the bright sky came a...a flying red car? It landed on the ground by the cabins and out of the car came a teenager with sandy hair. Vivian looked at Serafina, but she was already running to the god. She ran after her as well.

Tucker saw the flying car. That was weird. But the weird thing was the guys that came out of the car looked kind of like him. All of the Apollo campers gasped and ran over to him followed by various other cabins from around the camp. Tucker watched then man and then began to walk over to him as well.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Melissa was dazed on the ground from falling over. "ouch. Oh what?" but that guy, what's-his-face, was already wlking over to the god Apollo. She knew from her god(ess) identifying class. Plus,who else would ride out of the sky in the sun?

Logan sniffed again. What was with that strong grape smell? He didn't seem to realized he was floating three inches off the grass.

Theo munched on his pastramie and cheese sandwich. He totally was oblivious to the hubabalu happening near the cabins. He finished eating and went for a quick jog.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 am

OOC-Okay so I have decided that 4 demigods are going to go on the quest. They are (drumroll please!) Chrysalia, Melissa, Elliot and the Titan demigod. If you would rather not be on the quest then please tell me, but if not then let us forge on ahead! Also there will be 5 Titan demigods. They are the children of Hyperion, Chronus, Oceanus, Tethys, and Aura. Hyperion is light, Chronus is harvest, Oceanus and Tethys are water and Aura is wind. Please tell me if you would like to make one of these children. If not then I will make them. Also, the child of Oceanus is the one that goes on the quest Smile

IC-Vivian, Serafina, and Tucker ran over to the god. Vivian said "Apollo!" and Tucker jumped at the name. Of course! It was his dad! He should have know; who else drives a chariot (or in this car) out from the sun. "But why is he here?" asked Vivian as she turned to Serafina. Even though Vivian had been here a long time, Serafina had been here the longest. "To give a quest to find all the solutions to the problems we are having here at camp." she said. She was studying him. She had never seen Apollo before. He looked like a lot of the Apollo campers. Especially that boy standing right next to her. What was his name? Oh that was right, Tucker. Would he go on the quest? But he was kind of new.... But then the question became who WOULD go on the quest?

"Hey, gang! How you guy doing? Been certainly a long time since I was here!" said Apollo as he chuckled. "I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but guess what, I am. I was sent here by Zeus to give you guys a quest to save the camp." he explained as he looked at the campers. "I know things have gotten pretty screwed up around here and you need a litle bit of fixing it up before it goes KAPLOOSH. Anyway it is nice to see though! Especially you my children, Tucker and Helen, the youngest and oldest."

Tucker frozen over when Apollo said his name. I just was weird looking at his father for the first time in person.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 2 Empty **SQUEALS** OCEANSTORM OCEANSTORM OCEANSTORM OCEANSTORM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Post by Icedragon Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:55 am

If I wasn't on the quest I wouldve had to pull a Percy and follow the people on the quest on a pegasus. lol.

Elliot saw the sun god's arrival and got angry. "I don't care why he is here but this is the second time today I've been stopped from going to the stables. I Am Going And He Cant Stop Me." he thought. Elliot sprinted the rest of the way to the stables and walked over to his favorite horse, a chesnut colored female pegasus named Airbaby. (YES I NAMED MY PEGASUS AIRBABY DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?) "Hey Baby!" Elliot said, patting her nose. "Lets go for a ride!!"

Airbaby whinied happily and Elliot saddled her up and galloped outside.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 2 Empty Ahh... I feel like I am missing out on something?

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:55 am

Okay, I didn't really mean that. Recap?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:58 am

OOC-Thanks Ice Smile So.....can you make me an admin, pretty please? *puppy eyes* Also, it made sense to bring your character since he can provide quick(and cheap) trasnportation to all the places. FOR FREE!

Yes I mean it Jay. RECAP: A god, Apollo has come to the camp and is going to give a prophecy and a quest. And that is it. I chose Chrysalia since she harvest and the harvest here has been killed so she could help with finding the cure and stuff. Plus it would be different. I think this quest has lots of random demigods that wouldn't normally be put into a quest (Demether, Zeus, Athena, Oceanus/Posiedon) I mean in the real world there would not really be a quest of those demigods. So I did something different Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Well that's because of the whole big three thing. I mean, Grover wasn't even a demigod.
Hey. you got a problwm with Athena? *Draws sword threateningly*

Isn't Chronus time?

ic: "HOLY MACKERAL I"M FLYING!" Logan screamed from the track. Then the grape small faided away and he tumbled to the ground. "Ouch," he said. It felt like today was his fall down day.

Melissa went to pay her respects to the god. She rolled her eyes as she heard someone scream holy mackeral. Did he know makeral is a type of fish?

Theo climbed up the lava spewing rock wall. It had a pretty nice view of the camp at the top.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:08 pm

ooc: So they haven't went on a quest yet?
ic: Chrysalia winced. Poor strawberries! And everything else that can be harvested. She stood up, and tripped.
Faldera supposed she should say hi to her dad. She sat down. "I don't want to." She muttered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 2 Empty I amtaking airbaby in the quest with me. She is mine!! >:D

Post by Icedragon Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 am

Elliot rode Airbaby to where Apollo was standing. "Hi Apollo!!" he said happily.

I wanna make a kid of hades...
Oh yeah here I go. I'm making this up off the top of my head.

Name: Mortica
Godly Parent: Hades
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: black
Extra: shy, usually keeps to the shadows, likes to hum
Abilities: shadow traveling, raising the dead
Sword: αύξηση μαυρίλα (Rising Blackness) a Stygian iron katana
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 pm

YEAH katanas!

ic: Melissa wlked over to Apollo. "Greetings, Lord Apollo," she said, bowing her head. "What brings you here?"

Logan rubbed his head and winced.

THeo watched the mayhem around camp. Dying strawberries, Apollo, magical fires, pit traps, monster, and pegasas named Airbaby. He shook his head. What was the world coming to?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 am

Togin supposed he should go greet... Apollo. How in the world do you greet a god? He thought as he dragged his feet over to Apollo.
Chrysalia stood up again and winced. "Ouch, ouch..." She muttered.
"How do I greet my dad?" Faldera wondered aloud as she walked towards Apollo. "Um, greetings...." Her voice trailed away.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 am

OOC-hronos is time but Kronos is harvest. There are many confusing ways to spell the two and so they can be easily be confused. But also, yes Kronos does have some power of time and can slow it down. No big power over it, though. Hold on, actually Kronos is time and harvest. Okay then. Whatever. Also the Titan demiglds are vastly stronger and more powerful than normal demigods. Anybody want to make the Titan demigods?

IC-"Oh come on daughter of Athena! Don't be so formal just because I am a god. I mean I do need a little respect, though. Hmm. Anyway I am here to give a prophecy, so," he paused. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" he yelled very, very, very loudly. "Okay then, thats good. Now I can give the prophecy." he said as he smiled. He saw Faldera and whispered loudly "Sorry Faldera, you won't be on this quest-but I am something great planned for you! Hehehehe." he chuckled. (Um we need a prophecy? Should I do it?)

Tucker winced when he yelled. He could also hear him when he whispered to Faldera. Did he wnate everyone to know that something good was planned for her? And what about it and the other Apollo campers?

Serafian stood impassive as she watched the God as he yelled for attention. More or less.

Vivian covered her ears before they blew out of her brain when Apollo yelled. God of music sure has a loud voice! she thought.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm

First you must travel to ___'s lair,
To find a vital answer there.
Then go to the land that is unbridled and pure,
The only place to find the cure.
The problems you face will get more dire,
And you will be thwarted by a single liar.

Hehehhehehehe!! I need help with the ___ part. Of you don't like it make up a new one or add to it.

Airbaby whinnied indignantly when Apollo yelled.

Elliot almost fell off Airbaby in shock.

Mortica stood watching Apollo. "He should hurry up" she thought, though she would never say that out loud.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Awesome Prophecy Ice! Very Happy I like the name Mortica. It fits her with her being the daughter of Death and all. Do we have any ideas for the ______'s lair?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 am

I suggest a Ichthyocentaur, here is a website with a list yu can chose from. Try not to pick one Percy Ksckson has gone thoguht.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_creatures
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 am

ooc: Sure, whatever.
I could make one of the Titan demigods, whoever, and I think Lion will join this RP soon.
ic: Faldera winced visibly. "Just be glad that he doesn't have a sudden inspiration for a "haiku"." She whispered to the person nearest to her.
Chrysalia stared at the sky. Then at Apollo. It's kind of hard to believe that the god standing in front of me pulls the sun across the sky everday.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Melissa wondered. "Phobos Apollo, how did you feel when science came out with the idea that the sun is a big ball of gas? I mean, no one believes you are anymore. If you were the sun, you would be in," she checked her internal clock. "-45 degrees N and 78 degrees W."

Logan noticed a big crowd gathering near the stables. "What, is Santa Claus over there?" he asked.

Theo drank some fruit punch and then walked over to Apollo. He had nothing else to do.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am

Togin blinked. Melissa is pretty smart. He stared at Apollo, wondering what his response would be.

Chrysalia wondered out loud. "Um.. Phobos Apollo? If you were the sun, you would probably burn all the poor pants up right now, this instant..."

Faldera looked at Crysalia. Oh dear, I hope Apollo (Dad) won't over react...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Here is the full plotline! Very Happy

The questers go to Mount Olympus to find Dionysus since they think by finding him that will solve all of their problems. But when they get there, he is not there and all of the gods are looking for him since has basically vanished. They recieve help fr4om Ganyemede, the cupbearer of the gods to start with one of their problems and work their up from their way. One step at a time. He tells them to go to Colorado to meet Pluntus, god of wealth and agriculturial wealth.

Pluntus says he can give them a potion to save their strawberry fields, but only if they kill the manticore that has appeared in the town and is terrorizing all the farmers. He had sent the spirits of the bow and arrow, called Nymphai Hyperboreioi but they were hurt and since they are all minor goddesses they heal much more slowly than normal gods. So they go off and kill the manticore and get the potion and leave to find Pontos, father of the sea who lives in the Labrador Sea who can give them a potion to save their lake.

But when they dive under the waves to get to his underwater palace they are repelled by powerful waves and gods. When they try to escape in the air they are met by vicious winds are washed away to a small island called Crescent Bird Island Sanctuary where they meet the Graeae who give them omnious warnings, and also Hippocampti, or half horse fish creatures along with Ichthyocentaurs as guides. But they under up on an island in Rhode Island which is home to Telchines, or evil sea spirits that they fight and are able to escape. They then go to New Shoreham Island where they fight and meet the person that the Graeae told them that could help them, Ceto a horrible and ancient sea monster. They kill her and Thalassa, wife of Pontos appears and apologizes and says the blood of Ceto is the cure for their cursed lake.

They then go Dallas Texas Medical Center where they meet the god of medicine, Asclepius who gives the potion and tells them that there is powerful Titan magic on their camp but he wonders how since some of the Titans magic are in Tartarus! He then tells them that he thinks Dionysus is Death Valley so they fly there but get attacked by Stymphalian Birds and fall to the ground where they get captured.

Here they find out all the important stuff, like that one of their friends who was on the quest is a son of a titan and caused them manticore to attack Pluntus as well as send the hippocampi to the island of the Telchines, in order to sabotage their quest. After that they ae put in the same prison as Dionysus and the children of the Titans leave. They are guarded by Geryon, a truly horrible giant. But then a mysterious talking dog comes along, seeming to know Dionysus and frees them. The demigods and god fight the giant and kill it and then race back to camp to find that the battle has already started.

They use their cures to cure everything and with it they gain some more allies which they use to help defeat the armies of the titan demigods, but they promise revenge one day.

The end Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 am

Nice plot... If we could remember it. XD But I'm sure we will.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 pm

OOC-LOL Jay. Are we all okay with the plot and prophecy and stuff? Are we all ready to move along? Also the prophecy is now: First you must travel to the god's lair,
To find a vital answer there.
Then go to the land that is unbridled and pure,
The only place to find the cure.
The problems you face will get more dire,
And you will be thwarted by a single liar

Everyone all good?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 am

ooc: I suppose one yes would be sufficient.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:08 pm

ooc: YEPEROOS EVERYTHING IS JUST DANDY <3

ic: Logan snorted and covered his mouth, choking with laughter. "Yeah, it wouldn't be good if he burned up all of our pants right now," he giggled insanely.

Melissa whacked him over the head, hard. Maybe that was an understatement because Logan toppled to the ground, unconsious. She shrugged, dragged him into a corner, and returned to Apollo and the rest of the campers.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next