Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Camp Half-Blood Rp

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 3 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay so this is the roleplay for Camp Half-Blood. If you have any questions about gods, monsters or anything about that you can ask me or Eagletalon as she is pretty knowledgeable on this stuff as well. But ask mostly to me since I am the master! Laughing
Here are some links to show what the camp looks like, and how the cabins are arranged. http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood/interactive-map.aspx
Also if you click the cabins you can see the cabins and how they are arranged all sorts of info.
The gods and goddesses we have are: Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Hades, Iris, Hypnos, Nemesis, Nike, Hebe, Tyche, Hecate, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Aretemis, Athena, Demeter, and Hera. As before you can't be a child of Artemis or Hera. By clicking on that click or surfing the web you can read about what they are the god of and their powers.
So okay. That is it. Once people start making some characters we can start this thing! Very Happy

EDIT: For some reason the link isn't working, for me at least, so here is another link that should work: http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood.aspx
Once you get to that page click the bar at the top that reads Map of Camp and then you can see it! Follow the same instructions above to see the cabins. Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 am

I suggest a Ichthyocentaur, here is a website with a list yu can chose from. Try not to pick one Percy Ksckson has gone thoguht.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_creatures

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 am

ooc: Sure, whatever.
I could make one of the Titan demigods, whoever, and I think Lion will join this RP soon.
ic: Faldera winced visibly. "Just be glad that he doesn't have a sudden inspiration for a "haiku"." She whispered to the person nearest to her.
Chrysalia stared at the sky. Then at Apollo. It's kind of hard to believe that the god standing in front of me pulls the sun across the sky everday.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Melissa wondered. "Phobos Apollo, how did you feel when science came out with the idea that the sun is a big ball of gas? I mean, no one believes you are anymore. If you were the sun, you would be in," she checked her internal clock. "-45 degrees N and 78 degrees W."

Logan noticed a big crowd gathering near the stables. "What, is Santa Claus over there?" he asked.

Theo drank some fruit punch and then walked over to Apollo. He had nothing else to do.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am

Togin blinked. Melissa is pretty smart. He stared at Apollo, wondering what his response would be.

Chrysalia wondered out loud. "Um.. Phobos Apollo? If you were the sun, you would probably burn all the poor pants up right now, this instant..."

Faldera looked at Crysalia. Oh dear, I hope Apollo (Dad) won't over react...

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Here is the full plotline! Very Happy

The questers go to Mount Olympus to find Dionysus since they think by finding him that will solve all of their problems. But when they get there, he is not there and all of the gods are looking for him since has basically vanished. They recieve help fr4om Ganyemede, the cupbearer of the gods to start with one of their problems and work their up from their way. One step at a time. He tells them to go to Colorado to meet Pluntus, god of wealth and agriculturial wealth.

Pluntus says he can give them a potion to save their strawberry fields, but only if they kill the manticore that has appeared in the town and is terrorizing all the farmers. He had sent the spirits of the bow and arrow, called Nymphai Hyperboreioi but they were hurt and since they are all minor goddesses they heal much more slowly than normal gods. So they go off and kill the manticore and get the potion and leave to find Pontos, father of the sea who lives in the Labrador Sea who can give them a potion to save their lake.

But when they dive under the waves to get to his underwater palace they are repelled by powerful waves and gods. When they try to escape in the air they are met by vicious winds are washed away to a small island called Crescent Bird Island Sanctuary where they meet the Graeae who give them omnious warnings, and also Hippocampti, or half horse fish creatures along with Ichthyocentaurs as guides. But they under up on an island in Rhode Island which is home to Telchines, or evil sea spirits that they fight and are able to escape. They then go to New Shoreham Island where they fight and meet the person that the Graeae told them that could help them, Ceto a horrible and ancient sea monster. They kill her and Thalassa, wife of Pontos appears and apologizes and says the blood of Ceto is the cure for their cursed lake.

They then go Dallas Texas Medical Center where they meet the god of medicine, Asclepius who gives the potion and tells them that there is powerful Titan magic on their camp but he wonders how since some of the Titans magic are in Tartarus! He then tells them that he thinks Dionysus is Death Valley so they fly there but get attacked by Stymphalian Birds and fall to the ground where they get captured.

Here they find out all the important stuff, like that one of their friends who was on the quest is a son of a titan and caused them manticore to attack Pluntus as well as send the hippocampi to the island of the Telchines, in order to sabotage their quest. After that they ae put in the same prison as Dionysus and the children of the Titans leave. They are guarded by Geryon, a truly horrible giant. But then a mysterious talking dog comes along, seeming to know Dionysus and frees them. The demigods and god fight the giant and kill it and then race back to camp to find that the battle has already started.

They use their cures to cure everything and with it they gain some more allies which they use to help defeat the armies of the titan demigods, but they promise revenge one day.

The end Smile

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 am

Nice plot... If we could remember it. XD But I'm sure we will.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 pm

OOC-LOL Jay. Are we all okay with the plot and prophecy and stuff? Are we all ready to move along? Also the prophecy is now: First you must travel to the god's lair,
To find a vital answer there.
Then go to the land that is unbridled and pure,
The only place to find the cure.
The problems you face will get more dire,
And you will be thwarted by a single liar

Everyone all good?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 am

ooc: I suppose one yes would be sufficient.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:08 pm

ooc: YEPEROOS EVERYTHING IS JUST DANDY <3

ic: Logan snorted and covered his mouth, choking with laughter. "Yeah, it wouldn't be good if he burned up all of our pants right now," he giggled insanely.

Melissa whacked him over the head, hard. Maybe that was an understatement because Logan toppled to the ground, unconsious. She shrugged, dragged him into a corner, and returned to Apollo and the rest of the campers.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:15 am

Chrysalia looked at Melissa and muttered, "Thanks, he was really annoying me."

Faldera winced visibly. Oh no, what now? What if Apollo DAD burns us all up? And...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Melissa let out an exasperated sigh. "Okay, just to clear things up, if Apollo did burn up all the pants and people, it would have happened already. Fire doesn't have a slow combustion rate; for example, if you went up to the sun, it wouldn't have a few minutes for you to heat up and disintegrate. You would just instantly melt from the heat. Same with Apollo here. I guess that would only happen if he actually was being the sun, like driving his chariot in the sky. Then it really turns into the Sun and we would all die. But now, no."

Logan was passed out in a corner.

Theo watched in silence. He kinda thought it was a waste of his time.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Chrysalia blinked. "Well... I guess." She murmured half halfheartedly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 am

Elliot thought about this statement. "well, actually if Apollo went to the sun I'm pretty sure he wouldn't die, he is immortal. Plus, since he pretty much is an embodiment of the sun, wouldn't he be unaffected?" he said. He patted Airbaby's neck reassuringly.

Mortica thought this was all børïñg. She wanted to šçrëåm at Apollo to get a move on, but she didn't think that would help things much. Plus she didn't want her pants vaporized.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

"Oh sorry, I phrased that wrong. i meant the same thing would happen if you went up to the Sun and if you went up to Apollo if he was the sun. Both times you would burn up instantly, not heat up and then combust. So in conclusion," Melissa affirmed, "Lord Apollo is just not being the Sun right now. otherwise we would have been put through a chemical change into a floating speck of ash. And, it would take a really long to get to the sun, and for no reason. But enough of that," she said, turning to the god. "An Olympian wouldn't come here to teach us about the Sun...or maybe they would. However, why did you grace us with your prescense today, Phoebos Apollo?" she questioned.

Theo wanted to take a nap, but he didn't want to insult Apollo and his decendants.

Logan had a whopper of a headache. He cracked open an eye, saw Melissa, and heard she was still talking, so he pretended to still be unconsious.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 am

Chrysalia didn't bother to say anything. She didn't have anything to say.

Togin blinked. "Could you repeat that, slowly?" He muttered under his breath.

Faldera looked at her "dad". "Yes, um, dad, why did you come?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm

OOC-Ready to get this party starting? Lol here we go....

IC-Apollo stared at Melissa and said "Science is whack. If science was a person, I would whack him even harder than what you did to that Hermes kid. No, better yet I would burn him up! Yeah! YEAH! FEEL THE BURN!" shouted Apollo. He then took some deep breaths and said "Um....anyway....I am the embodiment of the Sun, I can make my self use my sunny powers to burn you up if I wanted to, but I choose not to. And," said Apollo as he looked back at Melissa "don't push your luck with that science stuff, daughter of Athena or else you will find out what a real sun god can do! Without me the suns effects would not even be present here on Earth! So yeah...just a fair warning."

Tucker stared at his father. How could this strange person be his dad? And could he just move on and tell us why he was here?

Vivian was impatient and snapped "Oh just shut your trap Apollo, and get on telling us why your here! We don't have time for your silly lectures and threats." she then stared at him.

Serafina gaped at what Vivian had just said and then began counting in her mind. Surely in 10 seconds she would nothing but a piece of ashes...10...9...8...7...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Melissa resisted the urge to roll her eyes and snap, "without science you would probably fall out of the sky." instead, she thought about how she want even using science; it was pure logic. And, erm mister lord Apollo, you basically confirmed what I had just said. So there. And also, if you stopped the "sun" from working, Zeus would probably smack you until you really turned to ashes. Now listen to Vivian and get on with it. But she didn't say it out loud, because as childish as gods could be, they usually carried through with their threats.

Theo thought this Apollo guy was strange. A little less than unhinged, but more than temperamental or impulsive.

Logan heard "Hermes kid" and sprang up, ready to go on a quest or something. He realized Apollo was still talking so he sheepishly jet walled over closer.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

OOC-What does Stream not like about our RP system?

IC-Apollo looked at Vivian-and laughed! "HAHAHA-I like this girl, daughter of Posiedon, huh? He's not so bad...anyway you are a lot better than that daughter of Athena!" he said, laughing at the end. But then he stopped suddenly, his eyes turned serious, and he said in a deep voice "But this not a light trip. Bad things have been happening around camp, as you know. Dionysus has been captured. He must be found and the camps problems solved. I have come to give a quest-and a prophecy." Apollo cleared his voice, and then said
"First you must travel to the god's lair,
To find a vital answer there.
Then go to the land that is unbridled and pure,
The only place to find the cure.
The problems you face will get more dire,
And you will be thwarted by a single liar."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 am

Faldera kept silent and decided not to do anything until she heard the prophecy. Then she was all, whaaaat? "Thanks for the prophecy," She said, "...dad." She mumbled quietly. At least he didn't try a haiku... That would be disatorous.

ooc: BTW, I have decided to change one of my character's name. I thought Mitonga was a weird name, unless you were Japanese... So yeah. I have decided to change it into Kurian, something my cousin came up with when we were at an airport.

ic: Chrysalia hopped on one feet, then the other. "That's nice, but, what does it mean? What are we supposed to do? Go on a quest and fail because of that..." She paused, and continued, "single lair, whoever that person is?" She snapped.

Kurian blinked. Chrysalia usually was scatterbrained and carefree. Now she was snapping at a god? What had happened, the forest was burned down and the strawberries had withered? But come to think of it, that's exactly what happened... The strawberry part at least.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Logan almost chuckled at the funny sounding prophecy but quickly changed it to a sputtering cough.

Melissa had her arms crossed as she listened. She was silent now, partly because she was processing it in her head and partly because she was still furious at Apollo. And now that annoying Logan was making even more noise.

Theo quietly memorized the prophecy. He thought it a bit straightforward, but wondered what they would do now. "Uh," he rumbled, surprised at his own boldness, "we don't fail because of the liar. We are thwarted."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 pm

OOC-Korian is a very cool name Wink

Apollo looked at Chrysalia and said "How am I suppose to know that, daughter of Demether? I just deliver the prophecies, I don't interpret them. That is your job. Now be quiet. I was just about to tell everyone who is going on the quest." Apollo paused and closed his eyes. A few seconds later he opened them and smiled evilly "Well you better get use to the quest Chrysalia, because you are going on the quest." he smiled evilly and laughed for a moment, before stoping and saying with "Followed by Melissa, the annoying girl from the Athena cabin," he then paused and sticked his tongue at her and then said "And um....letsee oh Elliot, son of Zeuss-hey, he's been busy, huh? Hope Hera doesn't take notice of you, kid." said Apollo as he laughed again. "And the last person on the quest is the son of Posiedon, Tristan." Apollo looked and scanned the crowd and said "And...where is he?"

Vivian caught her breath. A son...of Poseidon? There was none! She was the only camper in the Poseidon cabin....unless he was meaning someone that was not in the camp....or maybe even someone who had yet to join the camp!

Tucker gaped at his.....strange.......father. It was weird thinking of a god as his dad.

Serafina looked around as each person was called. She was somewhat disspointed she wasn't called and that her prediction Vivian would be a pile of ashes were wrong, but hey you can't win them all, right?

OOC-Should we keep the Twilight RP? I mean....it is just hanging around in the forums, collecting dust and doing nothing so I was wondering wether orn not we should keep it and use it again or get rid of it.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 am

Due to instinct, Melissa's hand had almost hovered to her sword in her belt, but she stopped herself in time. As she heard that she was going on a quest, she thought, yes!. Questions popped into her head. Don't we chose who's going? Is it that importnat? Why was I chosen? Why are there four people instead of the usual three? Why was Apollo even sent here in the first place? Couldn't they have sent someone...more down to earth?
ooc: get it? Very Happy
ic: Logan was disappointed, not to mention hugely annoyed.

Theo was ignored. As he usually was, but he preferred it that way.

OOC: personally, I think it should be put in the archives, or is that only for regular RP's? it's pretty interesting, but if you want you can deletre it I guess.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

OOC-I will move it to the Archives, so if anyone wants to do it, we have it Wink

IC-"Um, sir" said Vivian as she stepped forward to Apollo. "There is no son of Posiedon. I am the only child of Posiedon." she said as she cast her eyes to the ground. She was always saddened by that fact, and she bet all of the Big Three children were.

"What about him?" Apollo said pointing to a kid who was walking toward them, with a trident symbol over his head and a faun right besides.

Vivian gasped out loud. So now the gods decided to send another child of Posiedon! Now! When he is just about to leave to go on a dangerous quest? Really?

Serafina turned around and smiled. A new kid. But.....there seemed something fishy about him (get it?) But she couldn't be sure of what it was.

Tucker was impressed. Was his dad this right about everything?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:13 am

ooc: cough stayr I think that's how it's spelled.

ic: Melissa studied the newest camper. Interesting timing that had probably been planned by Apollo.

Theo was surprised.

Logan was even more annoyed. He didn't quite know why.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 am

OOC-Oops I said the roman version lol

IC-"Hey, um my name is Tristan and I am the son of Posiedon. And um...why are all of you guys staring at me? I am NOT some kind of animal at a zoo, you know!" he growled at the end, like a tiger. He looked to be 14.

Vivian was thrilled and ran up to him and hugged him. "I am so happy you are here!"

"What is up with Miss Sunshine, here?" asked Tristan ackwardly.

"Oh don't worry she is always like-oh wait....she's not..." said Serafina as her voice trailed off into her mind.

Tucker was happy he wasn't the newest camp member anymore! Plus maybe this new kid and him could be friends! Or something like that...

"I am always right." said Apollo. He then glared at Melissa and said "Always right!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 am

Chrysalia was about to say something but changed her mind at the last moment.

Faldera looked uncomfortable. "Um, hi?" She muttered to the new kid.

Kurian blinked as he looked at the "conversation" that Melissa was having with Apollo.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Melissa smiled sweetly at Apollo. "Oh, I'm sorry Lord Apollo, did I say something?"

Theo was perplexed. "if it isn't a zoo, then why did you...growl?" he muttered quietly, almost only for himself.

Logan slouched and scowled. his good mood, but unfortunately not his throbbing headache, had disappeared.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 am

"No, I said something. And I going to say something again-Shut up!" Apollo said.

Tristan was freed from Vivian's grasp and said "Huh? What just happened?"

"Congrats kid. You have been chosen to go on a life-threatning quest to do some stuff yadadadada. Why don't you ask Dumbo here about it yourself? She apparently claims to know everything about everything." said Apollo as he pointed to Melissa.

Vivian was still quite shell shocked by what had just happened. But would the new kid suceed, even survive in his quest? And did he even know how to use his powers?

Tucker stayed quiet by his.....dad.

OOC-Obviously Tristan is the Titan kid. Some others are as well, and when the kids are away I will introduce them...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 am

Okay. But I like Tristan. He's kinda funny. Unless he is just faking it, of course.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm

He's not faking it. Hey, who knows, he might join our side in the end Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

"Wow," Melissa gasped in mock amazement, concealing her sarcasm but anyone would pretty much tell, "You are always right! You actually did just said something, and now you said something again!" She turned to Tristan. "But...do you want to know about quests? Since you're new?"

Logan squinted through his pain to the new kid. He looked unsuspecting enough, but then why did Logan have this headache? He shrugged, thinking to himself. Maybe It was standing near Apollo; the god's godlyness must be getting to him.

Theo waited until the good part came.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

Ohh, I would like that.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 pm

OOC-Okay.

IC-Tristan nodded his head and said "I am guessing you two do not like each other...?" he said pointing at Melissa and then at Apollo.

Vivian chuckled.

Tucker stretched.

Serafina looked around, randomly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 am

Chrysalia nodded and whispered quietly, "Yes."

Faldera snickered under her breath.

Kurian almost fell asleep on his feet.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am

"No duh," Melissa snapped. If he had this kind of perception, then he wouldn't be able to tell a minotaur from a cyclops, she thought sarcastically.

Theo shuffled his feet. He found the situation quite awkward.

Logan crossed his arms and looked annoyed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 am

Chrysalia resisted the urge the burst out laughing.

Faldera suddenly ran away to the dying strawberries field a good distance away and laughed into her hands, wiping tears of mirth off her face.

Kurian sat down, and promptly fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"Are you talking back to me? In that tone? I will not have it, young lady! I will not!" exclaimed Tristan, as he then smiled and did a little laugh to show that he was kidding. (I think Tristan might....well hehe fall in love with someone, to make it more dramatic when he leaves. Any volunteers?)

Tucker was surprised. But he didn't know why. Only in an alternate life was he really surprised.

Vivian was curious. But why?

Serafina wanted to laugh. The solution was obvious.

OOC-Mu, seod enoyna tnaw ot emoceb eht Elcaro rof eht Pmac?

If you can solve that message, then you might become it! ^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm

ooc: Translation: Um, does anyone want to become the oracle for the camp?
i'm sorry, but that was too easy to solve. That, well yeah. You know.

uh, I volenteer my girl character? If that works? Or unless someone else really wants to be it. idk.

ic: Melissa smiled uncertainly. Was he trying to crack a joke? She wasn't really good with humor.

Logan was bored. What was with the idle chit chat? Couldn't they just get to the point?!

Theo yawned. He hoped his laundry system in the cabin hadn't blown up. Last night, he had done some repairs, but wasn't sure they worked a 100%.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm

OOC-Well then Miss Smarty Pants, try this!
A oes unrhyw un eisiau dod yn oracl ar gyfer y gwersyll?
^Hahaha I win! Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cyclops cheers king Thinking
Well, I was thinking that maybe this time the Oracle could be a boy? I was thinking that if no one wanted it, Tucker would be it.

And there is also the need for a Sibyl at Camp Jupiter.

IC- "Well I'm gone. Good luck guys!" said Apollo as suddenly there was a great big flash of golden light, a laugh and someone crying out "See ya next time Daughter of Athena!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am

ooc: A boy... No one from my character fits... Eh heh.
As for Tucker... I volunteer! Everyone. Yes, I don't mind. But if someone else wants it more, yeah.
A oes unrhyw un eisiau dod yn oracl ar gyfer y gwersyll?
Aseo unrhywun eisaiudod yn oraclar gyfery gwersyll?
Ugh, I didn't understand this one, but I think it goes something like this: Also, anyone ??? oracle ?????
I fail at translating.
ic: Faldera exhaled. "Dad" was gone. She straightened up and ran back.

Chrysalia resisted the urge to simply run out of camp, but waited.

Kurian's eyes snapped open.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

ooc: I meant for the love thing...is that okay?

I didn't want to be the Oracle. I just saw the code and wanted to solve it. Twisted Evil
Yeah I'm too lazy to solve this one. XP hey try to solve this one.
eeXi ik Xpi Xl

lol this probably should have gone into the pokemon rp or something but my IZZY just evolved into a LUCARIO. guess who hatched my riolu egg?

ic: Melissa smiled and waved after the golden light. "I'll look forward to it, Lord Apollo!" she called (in an almost grim, i-can't-wait-for-our-next-fight-which-i-look-forward-to-somehow-winning kind of way). She turned to face the rest of the camp. "Come on! Let's go!" she yelled.

Logan agreed. He admired the flashing exiting Apollo had.

Theo felt bad, but he had to run, literally. He hoped the flames shooting out weren't from the Hephaestus cabin, but they probably were.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:51 pm

IC-Fine I will tell you, if you give up.
DONT LOOK IF YOU STILL WANT TO SOLVE IT!

The code is the same, but it is in Welsh. I chose Welsh since I am Welsh, which is such a cool word! Very Happy
I don't get your code, but I think has to do with the X's, right? Maybe we should make a topic for this....

For Melissa, sure! They will be a cute couple I love you Thinking It is the bookworm! study and the joker! jocolor lol But beware of the ticking time bomb! bom

IC-Tristan smiled at the girl and followed her. He liked her. She was cute in a nerdy kinda way, that he liked. He knew he shouldn't get involved with the girl, since whatever relationship they would have would not last long but, he couldn't help feeling drawn to her. (LOL, Tristan, who is pretending to be the son of Posiedon. Posiedon and Athena are kind of enemies/rivals themself. It should be like that in the war!)

Serafina, Tucker and Vivian followed Melissa. Vivian wondered who died and made her in charge, but they did lack any form of leadership at the camp right now...so....
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

ooc: Yeah i don't know Welsh. but with mine, the X's aren't actually in the message. Think of them as place holders..
How about we do make a topic called cryptography or something?

Best of luck in Convocation tomorrow!

ic: Melissa ended up walking a triumphant few yards before slowing down. She really didn't know what they were supposed to do now. But since it seemed like everyone was following her, she turned around and said, "How about we go consult the Oracle first...?" Anyway, Melissa started towards the Oracle's Cave thing.

Logan followed Melissa. He didn't understand what was going on.

ooc: is that okay, Ocean? I can edit it if tucker isn't ready etc.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 am

ooc: Whatever. XP
Codes, codes! I just doubled my headache.
Eh, you are welsh? I never knew. I wish I was Swedish, but that is completely off teh point.
ic: Chrysalia dragged her feet. Somehow she completely didn't want to start this quest. First things first, she was 11. She was the youngest in this quest. How exciting. She rubbed Root Shredder in her pocket and forced herself to walk. Second problem, her weapon was a bit big. Cross that. It was waaay taller than her. Chrysalia had got used to it but... She didn't think she'd be able to hold it during a serious situation. Third problem, the mirror shard. If she lost it, that would be disastrous. She wasn't even sure if it was magical, and couldn't remember if it would come back to her if she lost it. And she couldn't remember how she got Root Shredder. Hurrah. Deciding to test it out, she walked up to someone.

Faldera blinked as someone called her name. It was Chrysalia. Oh joy. She had became so down that she was depressing to be around. "Yes?"
"Could you hold Root Shredder for me for a second?"
Faldera blinked. "Sure." She took Root Shredder from Chrysalia's hand. Chrysalia ran off. "Drop it on the ground at your feet!" She heard her say. Feeling more confused by the moment, Faldera dropped it.

Chrysalia felt around her pocket. There! Root Shredder had came back. One problem solved. "Thanks!" She shouted to Faldera, then ran away.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 pm

OOC-You can make that topic, Eagle. I think the message is....I like pi? Or maybe I like pie? I think it is that one <
I am English(Welsh and Scottish) German and a little bit Dutch. I am like barely anything compared to some people lol. Oh, my friend Eric is Native American on his moms side from his great grandma! Isnt that so cool? Like Cherokee Indian I think he is, which is weird since here we have the Lenape Indians, but whatevs.

IC-"Um, Melissa?" said Serafina ackwardly "We don't have an Oracle. Remember....the last Oracle became crazy and ran off." Serafina paused and then said "And the one before that also became crazy and....uh....killed herself? Yeah...uh.....hahahaha?" Serafina faked laughed to try and cover up the tension. When would they get a new Oracle? (Next quest: Check!)

Tucker cringed when he heard the word Oracle. It had...such power. (I think he might become the Oracle...later. If that is okay)

Vivian laughed out loud. Melissa was so.......!

Tristan hung close to Melissa, walking at her side. Close to her. VERY close to her.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

ooc: IMPRESSIVE! Idea Ocean, you got it right. It's "I like pie". yeah I'l make the topic.

That's cool! My friends and I were talking about nationality/.counrty(ies) of origin at lunch before Brainbusters. I felt boring compared to the people who are 2%German, 2% italian, etc etc etc. I am like all chinese.

ic: Melissa willed her face not to turn red from embarrassment. She had forgotten about (ooc: making up name of previous Oracle here) poor Casey's fate. Maybe it was because they hadn't had a quest that she could remember where the Oracle showed up, and Melissa's own quest hadn't needed the Oracle. (it had been a false lead, so maybe that was why) And also, she was almost blushing awkwardly because Tristan was standing so close to her. He was..kind of cute, and funny. "Um. Just checking to see if everyone is paying attention. Then, how about the four campers who are going on the quest pack their bags for it and get ready to leave tomorrow?" Melissa stammered, covering her blunder.

"Whatever," Logan mumbled. He drifted off and didn't really know where to go, so he wandered off to take a nap in his cabin. If anyone said something, he had a concussion. Logan actually might, judging from how hard Melissa had hit him.

Theo slipped out of his cabin with the laundry system repaired. While he had been at it, the revolving beds were oiled so the squeks were gone. He noticed a bucnh of campers stnading near the Big House and walked over.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 am

ooc: Ookay...? I know there are those people who are mixed so much that you just get crazy... I am partly Taiwanese too, but actually, I don't have any American blood in me. Or maybe I do, and I just dunno.
ic: Oracles. What a boring subject. Kurian could barely keep himself from falling asleep again. And then Melissa saved him. He trudged back to the Hermes cabin, ignoring everyone, falling onto his bunk, and fell asleep.

"Sure. Pack our bags." Chrysalia said without any emotion in her voice. She turned and ran back down the hill.

Faldera relaxed. She could go back to doing normal things again.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC-YOU DO BRAINBUSTERS AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME, MELISSA!!!!!!

"It's okay, Melissa." said Tristan as he smiled at her, before turning away, blushing. Melissa was so cute when she made mistakes!

Vivian chuckled at Tristan. She wondered how MelissaxTristan would do.

Serafina walked back to her cabin, hopeful that once the quest was done, the camp would return to normal.

Tucker smiled at Tristan. He seemed so likeable!

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 pm

ooc: IT NEVER CAME UP BEFORE, TUCKER!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT MATTER?!!!!

ic: Melissa blushed for real this time, mumbled something about packing, and then fled away from the scene in a way that wasn't quite running, but close enough.

Theo, who just arrived, looked at the gradually disappearing into the distance Melissa and Tristan's blushing face, putting two and two together, something he was very good at. And then: Oh.

Logan plopped down on his bed. his headache wasn't getting any better, and he wondered why, possibly, the appearance of Tristan had caused it. Too bad, time to sleep, and he was practically knocked out, falling asleep instantly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 am

Faldera glanced at Melissa, than Tristan. Even though she was a child of Apollo, she can still guess what was happening. She giggled under her breath and decided to fetch her bow and do some archery practice.

Chrysalia grabbed her bag, stuffed some nectar and ambrosia, some money, some drachmas, and then she dumped her bag on her bed. Now she had ran out of ideas of what to do. She frowned and thought that maybe she should practice fighting with her scythe some more. She couldn't join the others in sword practice since it wasn't a sword. She probably was the only camper in camp with a scythe so no one could give her any pointers on how to use her scythe. On that happy thought, Chrysalia trudged out of her cabin.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

OOC-I don't know.

IC-"Here, Tristan, let me show you to the Posiedon Cabin." said Vivain. Away from your girlfriend, she thought.

"Okay!" said Tristan as he followed Vivian.

Tucker laughed at Tristan, once he was out earshot. He then returned back to the Cabin and wondered what he should do.

Serafina sighed. Love was not important when the entire camp was at risk of being destroyed!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

ooc: -__-

ic: Melissa packed her belongings in the Athena Cabin. "Let's see," she muttered to herself. "change of clothes, notebook, drachmas, human money, contacts and contact solution, toothbrush, towel, library card, Rubik's cube, map, and a book," she listed, stuffing it all in her backpack. Then she opened the secondary pocket and put in "three knives, whetstone, a machete, telescopic spear, bow and arrow...." On a second thought, she took out the bow and arrow. Melissa was bad at archery enough, and if the time ever came that she would be forced to use a bow, it would be for whacking the monster over the head. Finally, she sheathed Fire Cry and put it in her belt. Standing up, she was ready to kill some monsters.

Theo ran back to his cabin after that little meeting was over. He idly made some monster traps, thinking he might set them near the forest. Glancing around, he took out Change of Gears and left the cabin again for some fighting practice.

Logan woke up. He wondered if it was dinnertime yet, and got up to look around for some food. He was starving!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Vivian showed Tristan around the Posiedon cabin. She was very surprised a newbie got a quest so soon! She hoped he knew how to handle a weapon. To help him, she went over the basic rules of the demigod world, as well as some common monsters and how to take care of them. She also taught him some ancient Greek, and in the end, they did some quick weapon/battle training. Tristan was very good at using a trident, a sure sign he was relatated to Posiedon, if any!

Serafina observed Tristan's training, invisibly. She didn't trust him....either there was more to Tristan then met the eye, or he was destined for great things....Serafina thought it was the first one.

Tucker listened to some music in at the Apollo Cabin. Everyone in the Apollo Cabin loved music! And epic things.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm

ooc: I say it's dinnertime now? and then the questers leave after or in the morning?

ic: A conch shell blew across the valley, signalling dinnertime.

Melissa looked up sheepishly. She had become immersed in one of the books she was bringing when she put it in her backpack. Sighing, she tossed the finished book back into the bookshelf. She stood up and contemplated the lines of books. Unfortunetly, she had read almost all of them already. It looked like she would be bringing one book less.

Theo wiped the sweat from his brow and set his weapon down. He had been practicing against monster dummies. The boy ran to his cabin to change before dinner.

Logan glanced at the pile of (real) banana peels from his 'snack.' "Good, I'm starving," he said as he and the rest of his cabin went to the pavilion.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 02, 2012 7:28 pm

OOC-Okay. We should also plan/change the schedule of the day for all of the campers in the Fun RP Guild...

IC-Vivian and Tristan heard the conch shell and left for lunch. Despite being new, Tristan was pretty good & calm about all of this magical demigod camp stuff. She told him that, and Tristan smiled at her.

Serafina removed her invisiblity spell once Tristan and Vivian were gone. She needed to look more into this...

Tucker quickly left the cabin and hurried to dinner.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm

ooc: okay. Who's in that guild again?

ic: Melissa marched to the pavilion with her cabinmates. They all sat down at the Athena table.

Logan swaggered in with the hermes cabin. He prepared to chow down on pizza and soda, barely noticing the darkening sky.

Theo jogged in late after taking a shower. It was either that or sweat, and he chose late over uncleaslyness.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

Chrysalia sighed and whacked her forehead. Instead of practicing, she had been staring into space. Hooray. She turned around and jogged to Demeter's table.

Faldera dragged her feet to her cabin's table. She was sleepy.

Kurian plopped down on his seat and stared at his plate.

ooc: Me! And a bunch of other people.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

Tucker ate some food! Very Happy HOORAY!

Vivian and Tristan sat down at the Posideon Table. It was lonely being a Posiedon kid...

Serafina sat down and, magically lifting her fork up without her hands, continued to read her spellbook.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

ooc: So the questers will leave after dinner?

ic: Melissa ate three slices of sausage pizza, downing it with a glass of Sprite. on an afterthought, she ate some broccoli to balance out the meal. She chatted with her cabinmates.

Theo chewed on a streak and some bread.

Logan inhaled chicken wings. That was all he ate, and he was too busy eating to talk unless it was to make a rude comment or crack a joke.

ooc: can i make another Athena cabin member?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next