Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Camp Half-Blood Rp

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay so this is the roleplay for Camp Half-Blood. If you have any questions about gods, monsters or anything about that you can ask me or Eagletalon as she is pretty knowledgeable on this stuff as well. But ask mostly to me since I am the master! Laughing
Here are some links to show what the camp looks like, and how the cabins are arranged. http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood/interactive-map.aspx
Also if you click the cabins you can see the cabins and how they are arranged all sorts of info.
The gods and goddesses we have are: Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Hades, Iris, Hypnos, Nemesis, Nike, Hebe, Tyche, Hecate, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Aretemis, Athena, Demeter, and Hera. As before you can't be a child of Artemis or Hera. By clicking on that click or surfing the web you can read about what they are the god of and their powers.
So okay. That is it. Once people start making some characters we can start this thing! Very Happy

EDIT: For some reason the link isn't working, for me at least, so here is another link that should work: http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood.aspx
Once you get to that page click the bar at the top that reads Map of Camp and then you can see it! Follow the same instructions above to see the cabins. Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

OOC-I don't know.

IC-"Here, Tristan, let me show you to the Posiedon Cabin." said Vivain. Away from your girlfriend, she thought.

"Okay!" said Tristan as he followed Vivian.

Tucker laughed at Tristan, once he was out earshot. He then returned back to the Cabin and wondered what he should do.

Serafina sighed. Love was not important when the entire camp was at risk of being destroyed!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

ooc: -__-

ic: Melissa packed her belongings in the Athena Cabin. "Let's see," she muttered to herself. "change of clothes, notebook, drachmas, human money, contacts and contact solution, toothbrush, towel, library card, Rubik's cube, map, and a book," she listed, stuffing it all in her backpack. Then she opened the secondary pocket and put in "three knives, whetstone, a machete, telescopic spear, bow and arrow...." On a second thought, she took out the bow and arrow. Melissa was bad at archery enough, and if the time ever came that she would be forced to use a bow, it would be for whacking the monster over the head. Finally, she sheathed Fire Cry and put it in her belt. Standing up, she was ready to kill some monsters.

Theo ran back to his cabin after that little meeting was over. He idly made some monster traps, thinking he might set them near the forest. Glancing around, he took out Change of Gears and left the cabin again for some fighting practice.

Logan woke up. He wondered if it was dinnertime yet, and got up to look around for some food. He was starving!

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Vivian showed Tristan around the Posiedon cabin. She was very surprised a newbie got a quest so soon! She hoped he knew how to handle a weapon. To help him, she went over the basic rules of the demigod world, as well as some common monsters and how to take care of them. She also taught him some ancient Greek, and in the end, they did some quick weapon/battle training. Tristan was very good at using a trident, a sure sign he was relatated to Posiedon, if any!

Serafina observed Tristan's training, invisibly. She didn't trust him....either there was more to Tristan then met the eye, or he was destined for great things....Serafina thought it was the first one.

Tucker listened to some music in at the Apollo Cabin. Everyone in the Apollo Cabin loved music! And epic things.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm

ooc: I say it's dinnertime now? and then the questers leave after or in the morning?

ic: A conch shell blew across the valley, signalling dinnertime.

Melissa looked up sheepishly. She had become immersed in one of the books she was bringing when she put it in her backpack. Sighing, she tossed the finished book back into the bookshelf. She stood up and contemplated the lines of books. Unfortunetly, she had read almost all of them already. It looked like she would be bringing one book less.

Theo wiped the sweat from his brow and set his weapon down. He had been practicing against monster dummies. The boy ran to his cabin to change before dinner.

Logan glanced at the pile of (real) banana peels from his 'snack.' "Good, I'm starving," he said as he and the rest of his cabin went to the pavilion.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 02, 2012 7:28 pm

OOC-Okay. We should also plan/change the schedule of the day for all of the campers in the Fun RP Guild...

IC-Vivian and Tristan heard the conch shell and left for lunch. Despite being new, Tristan was pretty good & calm about all of this magical demigod camp stuff. She told him that, and Tristan smiled at her.

Serafina removed her invisiblity spell once Tristan and Vivian were gone. She needed to look more into this...

Tucker quickly left the cabin and hurried to dinner.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm

ooc: okay. Who's in that guild again?

ic: Melissa marched to the pavilion with her cabinmates. They all sat down at the Athena table.

Logan swaggered in with the hermes cabin. He prepared to chow down on pizza and soda, barely noticing the darkening sky.

Theo jogged in late after taking a shower. It was either that or sweat, and he chose late over uncleaslyness.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

Chrysalia sighed and whacked her forehead. Instead of practicing, she had been staring into space. Hooray. She turned around and jogged to Demeter's table.

Faldera dragged her feet to her cabin's table. She was sleepy.

Kurian plopped down on his seat and stared at his plate.

ooc: Me! And a bunch of other people.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

Tucker ate some food! Very Happy HOORAY!

Vivian and Tristan sat down at the Posideon Table. It was lonely being a Posiedon kid...

Serafina sat down and, magically lifting her fork up without her hands, continued to read her spellbook.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

ooc: So the questers will leave after dinner?

ic: Melissa ate three slices of sausage pizza, downing it with a glass of Sprite. on an afterthought, she ate some broccoli to balance out the meal. She chatted with her cabinmates.

Theo chewed on a streak and some bread.

Logan inhaled chicken wings. That was all he ate, and he was too busy eating to talk unless it was to make a rude comment or crack a joke.

ooc: can i make another Athena cabin member?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon May 07, 2012 10:10 am

ooc: Okay, I think.
ic: Chrysalia speared a pea and examined it.

Kurain fought to keep awake.

Faldera started building a tower out of mashed potatoes.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Melissa finished eating and stared impatiently at the dark sky. When would they start the quest???? She began to get nervous, thinking of the monsters, hydras Minotaurs cyclopes harpies giant arachnids giant crabs giant goldfish. One of her cabinmates laughed randomly and Melissa banged her fist on the table, flipping a fork. It flew through the air until the tines stuck in the trunk of a pine tree.

Logan continued eating his fried chicken. He couldn't stop, it was so delicious.

Theo ate some vegetables.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 18, 2012 12:36 pm

OOC-I think we should stop doing the Camp Half-Blood Roleplay....

for now! Very Happy
Just until we get everything set up with what is what in Camp Half-Blood, cause like I was saying there is way too many free charcaters!
And of course, Eagle, you can make another Athena person.

But go over to the Off Topic Roleplay Guild! We need your opinion on something!

Oh, and the questers will leave once we have the setting planned out Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Razer Henim

Post by Lionclaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 am

Name: Razer Henim
brown hair, blue eyes, tallish, slim
godly parent: Poseidon

Razer is always the calmest in his group. He is kind, happy, gentle, and definitely a troublemaker . His jokes always cracks people up. E.g A rabbi, a priest, a man walks into a restaurant ... Hi favorite movie is Percy Jackson and the Olympians, because he admires Percy (even though percy is hi brother). His weapon is a blue two meter long trident with greek carvings on it. It was a present from his dad( Poseidon). The trident can turn into a silver fork. Now thats useful!!!! He was a demigod in Harvard, when an monster hellhound attacked him. He got rescued by a satyr and was been brought to camp half blood. On the way they met Hermes, and he told them Razer's mom just died, because of a hellhound attack. Razer got his ability to change forms because of his grief.
Lionclaw
Lionclaw

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionclaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:51 am

Oceanstorm wrote:OOC-I think we should stop doing the Camp Half-Blood Roleplay....

for now! Very Happy
Just until we get everything set up with what is what in Camp Half-Blood, cause like I was saying there is way too many free charcaters!
And of course, Eagle, you can make another Athena person.

But go over to the Off Topic Roleplay Guild! We need your opinion on something!

Oh, and the questers will leave once we have the setting planned out Smile

Hi oceanstorm! I think you should do a role play of the Kane Chronicles!!
Lionclaw
Lionclaw

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:04 am

You read my mind, Lion Wink

We will and we are! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter